7 Rules of Redpilling

A basic user guide to deprogramming plebeian minds on a personal level.

Rule nb1 of redpilling: They have to want to swallow it or they'll spit it back at you.

Rule nb2: You have to find the values of this person, and USE them to break down the social conditioning.

Rule nb3: You have to give them time to experience the glitches in the matrix by themselves.
And then if they allow themselves to question their false reality, they will look to you for agreement.
Usually this is done by bringing up a topic to you, to which you agree, "I know, I know". People want to feel they've discovered this in part by themselves as much as they want confirmation that they are not alone in the discovery. This often comes in the form of, "I was watching… and it's totally what you were saying about…

Rule nb4: Do not overload them with info.
At the point that they begin to agree with you, it often feels like the time to give more information. But it's often not (depending on the intellect of the person). It's often the best time to just agree, and match the information with another confirmation, "I was watching… and they said it again". This way the person can feel there is a shared experience going on.

Rule nb5: Once they have be deprogrammed on one false concept or belief (fully) then you should begin to add new information.
They will usually reply, "I know you were right about this crazy thing, but you're crazy for saying this new thing to me". The best reply to this is, "maybe, but…" to which you install some type of confirmation bias and a virtue of knowing/exposing the information. Example, "Maybe, but the CIA directer said…, it's on youtube…, and if we as a people could just just realize this then we could prevent… (some horrible thing that we both hate about the world) ". It's important to not only appeal to reason but to their emotional values as this is the secret to information uploading in human beings.

Rule 6: There are very few people (almost NEVER women over 22yrs old) that like to be told they are wrong. Arguing with someone and beating them feels like a beating. So it's best not to argue because resentment in most people trumps their personal values or interest in the truth. This is because most people are dishonest and have no love or respect for the truth; empathy and comedy are the most powerful tools used to redpill for this reason.

Rule 7: When all else fails, appeal to their emotions concerning you.
Example, "I just want things to make it better for everyone/the world/the future…, and I know that most people won't agree with me but I've done the research and if I'm wrong I'd like to be told why".
People want to help people, and they mirror their emotional responses. If you fight, they will fight. If you are sad, they will want to cheer you up. They will usually offer a lame response but it plants a seed so that if they run into the information on their own, they will consider your heart felt plea and look at both sides. Often they send you some stupid link trying to disprove your opinion and there is nothing you can do about it. But sometimes they will learn on their own if you reply with, "yeah this is a good reason for "A" but it doesn't at all explain "B".

There. Now we can stop having slide threads on, "how do I redpill my… on this subject". This is how.

STFU!

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/
archive.is/ghlQd
youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gfxPY
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
8ch.net/pol/res/7304895.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ALSO:
When appealing to emotions, never doubt the value of scaring the shit out of them. Appeal to their fears, not your fear.

First, you have to realize that many human beings, especially women, are irrational.

Take, for example, somebody who had a bad experience with one doctor or one dentist. immediately, every doctor or dentist in America is a piece of shit to them. Of course, this is irrational but that doesn't matter. They hate doctors now.

And lawyers and cops and teachers and education and women because one broke them

Redpill blacks about the joos. Blacks seem to love Jesus, the Juice hate Jesus. Synogogue of Satan, Sarah Silverman would crucify again, etc. Call them "illegitimate" Jews, hint that you suspect Niggras wuz kangs n sheeit.

Da Blakes already know about Jews but they think they're white. Best thing to do is redpill on slave trade, then throw in Geroge Soros and how hiphop culture was change, then CIA is an internationalist group because they hate the CIA.
Once they get all that down you make it seem like you're in the same boat/slave ship

The redpill was an analogy and it was 100% correct, this is why the matrix dudes got dragged into re-education/brainwash camp and turned into bizarre trannies

Did anyone save a copy of weev's R.A.C.E. method before mpcdot went down?

Is there any sort of proof of this? It seems to me they were always pozzed.

In real life I have asked people to support Hillary Clinton because she would be the best for the banking industry. I've told them that banking is the most critical part of our society and we must protect the financial institutions at all costs.

This has done more to "red pill" those people than any scandal or email forward every could. It's easy for them to dismiss Trump as an idiot, but when they see a "Hillary supporter" talking about how they are happy she is close with banks it opens up eyes.

I've also used the line that salaries are too high in the medical and tech industries and that we need more H1-B Visas to drive down wages. Say this to someone in those industries and it will give them second thoughts about supporting open border candidates.

How can they be happy that Hillary is close with the banks? What kind of idiots are they? Bankers are the ones fucking us all over.

Or is it a clever way of getting them to oppose Hillary?

I'm intrigued, could you elaborate?

He explained in his post. Are you dumb? It's reverse psychology mixed with dropping facts about what Hillary plans to do.

You are so blatantly not from here it hurts. Lurk for a year before posting again faggot

Fuck you faggot; I do what I want.

forgot this

Quality thread OP, info like this is important.

Filtered, nobody is falling for it.

Your newfag is showing tremendously. Back to Reddit, fedora kiddo.

You can't even deny your newfaggotry, your 2007 image macros only make you look even more new.

Rule #8: Get them to stop using stop words.

Stop words are catch-alls that allow you to explain something away without ever actually knowing the truth. The are abused by closed-minded people to justify their continued ignorance.

Magic is a stop word. If you ask someone how they did a card trick and you accept "magic" as an answer you'll never learn how to do the trick.

Other stop words are faith, racism, sexism, islamophobia and antisemitism.

Stop words have a very narrow acceptable use but ignorant people use them to explain away extremely broad categories of things. PC culture is a religion because they use magical bigotry to explain away everything just like religious zealot uses faith to explain away the multitudes of things he doesnt understand.

If you dont use stop words you'll understand the world better and lose your constantly-offended zealotry.

This is Holla Forums tier autism

I agree you can't red pill someone if they refuse to take the red pill like a good cuck. They have to be sitting on the fence and be open minded enough to consider something besides their indoctrination.

Absolutely this.

This is a good post, thank you for this.

If you google the term 'red pill' /r/TheRedPill comes up, and they focus strictly on PUA bullshit. So it's probably a good idea to never actually mention the term unless you just got done watching the movie and are making a reference to the similarity of our present day media and the illusions in the Matrix. Just something to consider.

What would be a good alternate phrase to use for redpill? Something that is a neutral and banal term, yet rooted-deeply in truth

Just don't use it outside of Holla Forums or people who haven't taken it yet. Simple.

I don't know if there is an alternative phrase. Perhaps "eye opener?"

How do you do it? For some people, I've been able to get them to define their magic words for me, or at least tell me specifically why X is BadThing, and then we argued from there. Others reeee at the mere thought.

RULES OF REDPILLING

Always speak the truth.

Exaggerate as far as possible upon resistance.

Use a funny voice when you say something nasty.

Get your kung-fu ready, it's going to end poorly.

The veil of maya/brahman? The puppet show in Plato's Allegory of the Cave? Kant's Noumenon? Schopenhauer's Wille?

Exactly, pretend that what you're talking about isn't that big of a deal, and let them realize the significance of it all. Simply don't treat them like they're crazy for learning what you already know. Stick to the facts. Stick to studies that are readily available. Always think in terms of the layman or you are as lost as them.

That's stupid. It's clever to do that in good humor though, i.e. "Hitler did nothing wrong, . . . just kidding though he's an evil nazi!"

Red pill has become our term, as we have appropriated it.

You can't just say "hmm lets just stop using the term" and expect everyone to stop using it. Its here to stay.

I don't hate all cops, just the ones in freemasonry.

I'm talking about outside of the internet, specifically this website, where the term doesn't mean what we say it means.

This shit just got posted on my facebook. It says MAGA is covert racism.

get woke, fam

I can't say I've ever understood hatred of freemasonry. Can you explain what's wrong with freemasons?

From an accelerationist standpoint this is good. It'll increase people's paranoia and make people want to resist any censorship on those topics. The less we're allowed to talk about, the more people will want to do it.

Okay, then agree and amplify. Means the same thing.

See

I'm talking about humor that's meant to be ironic but is secretly not ironic. I don't think you meant exaggerating for the purposes of comedy.

Nothing is wrong with freemasonry if you actually know what it is.

You ridicule it. Soggy knees, muh antiseptic, raycissss, etc.

Most people already do that who know nothing about this place. This is clearly a newfag thread.

It started here.

Fuck. BOTH of them?

Fucking little boys up the ass for magick power is wrong I my book, Tubal Cain.

You know what they say about people who do nothing but insist that others are newfags……….

If you feel the need to make shit up about something you don't actually know about, that's okay. Just don't expect anyone who does know about the freemasons to not tell you otherwise. It's a fraternity with an emphasis on theism. Your conspiracy bullshit is laughable and usually ends up derailing threads like this.

In your mind, yes.

I don't, but I'm not insisting anything anyways.

Forgive me. I don't go on Holla Forums much so I'm not used to IDs being there. This is just the hundreth fucking time I've seen someone who saged calling people newfags on this thread

That's because this thread is strictly for reiterating already understood topics. It's not bad to sharpen a dull sword, but, and correct me if I'm wrong, it's generally pointless to most of the user base.

Well the newfags gotta learn somehow, right?

It's called lurking. Personally I like threads that tend to stick to more specific topics, these tend to devolve fairly easily. Best way to understand the shape of a diamond is to look at each facet at a time, if you catch my drift.

I get what you're saying, but newfags don't tend to lurk much until after they've been around for a while. And then they aren't newfags anymore

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/

archive.is/ghlQd

Seems fine to me?

archive works for me but not the link. that's weird.

Even by that logic this thread is still not meant for them. There are the occasional threads where there's a info dump where a bunch of unrelated statistical information, graphs, etc. are posted. This isn't that though.

Rule 0: There is no Zion Council, so don't bother.

>bernout: "Who are you voting for user? You're not voting for that drumpf racist, are you?"
>you: "Hell no, I'm voting for Hillary! Hillary supports the banks!"
>bernout: "but.."
>you: "The banks promote globalism, which is the cornerstone of world peace. Don't you know that? It is vital that we support the banks or else the Russians will invade America"
>bernout: "but the banks.."
>you: "The financial industry protects America and makes our modern lives possible. Could you have afforded college without a loan from the banks?"

Make bernouts disgusted with apparent Hillary supporters.

I remember the start of the 'manosphere.' Except for that one retarded sub, redpill was usually meant generically, molyneux used it early on as well.

Second worse after TRP is people who use it exclusively for the jews.

My parents are completely incapable of this.
I've tried to explain it to them again and again, and just a few minutes later they're talking about how somebody is antisemitic or how "Democrats are the real racists", even after they wholeheartedly agree with me when I'm explaining things to them.
It's infuriating to a degree that I didn't know was possible, because I've been going through this with them for ages, they agree every single time, and every single time it's like I'm in one ear and out the other. I'm not even harping on them about it, I'll just casually bring it up every once in a while when I'm talking with them and it's relevant to the conversation.
It doesn't help that they're completely stuck on the whole "we can't judge the Jews because they're God's chosen people, only he can truly pass judgement on them," attitude to such a massive degree that I've come to thinking of their ideology as Christian nihilism.
"Oh, why focus on what Snowden might not have released when we should actually be focusing on God?"
"Oh, why try to fix the immigration problem, the world's going to end anyway."
"You criticized Israel for being a Rothschild charter? How dare you!" despite them shit talking the Rothschilds ten minutes earlier.

I fear that there's a number of Boomers that are brainwashed to such a magnificent degree that it simply isn't worth the effort. I'm done wasting it on my parents. At the very least they support Trump.

and I hear shills after shills that whine about Evalion and all "ecelebs" but this is permissable and encouraged.

You're drowning Holla Forums in diatribes of shit, instead of doing something you post matrix pic and think you're smart and influential
shut up you kiddo

Only 1 month ago and most of you cunts will go back to school

yea, continue to blogpost about how smart you are and how you cracked the code

Evalion redpilled more leafy kids than you faggots ever will

Tell me then, what have YOU been doing other than angrily shitposting?

Those are good approaches, only question, do you hold fast to the pro-Hillary troll when they start to turn against Hillary, or do you whip off the Hillary Jersey to reveal a Trump tee-shirt, slap a MAGA cap on their heads, etc., once they show pro-Trump inclinations? People don't like being trolled IRL, it could harden them against Trump if they thought you were playing them for goofs, even if it was intended to turn them away from evil.

You brilliant shitlord

That's a good rule. It would take a few early redpills to pull it off though.

Implying adult women are capable of being "red pilled". Ahahahaha, the irony, someone giving a definitive guide to red pilling, while not being red pilled on basic female nature/psychology.
Female nature is one of the most serious blind spots of right-wing and our enemies exploit it ruthlessly (e.g Evalion.)

All of your fancy bullshit is irrelevant when dealing with women. In that case your "reason", "logic" and rhetorical persuasion tricks are worthless, the only requirement is that you should be sexually attractive to her and that she actively seeks a relationship with you.
If those conditions are met, the woman will adopt whatever beliefs you tell her to, regardless of how unconventional. Of course, she will drop them for those of the next guy if (when) she decides to find another man, but that is always the case. Women have no core beliefs, they are chameleons, they cannot be "red pilled."

This is where "Stockholm Syndrome" comes from, it isn't a pathology, it is normal female submission to strong and desirable men. Notice that the craziest cults are usually consisting of female acolytes following a male leader, e.g the Manson family.

This guide only makes sense in the context of men.

They are a conspiratory ingroup promoting the private interests of it's members at the expense of the interests of an outgroup (the rest of society)

They are also often involved in fraudulent and criminal activities that they don't answer for because of the aforementioned connections.

Also a bunch of nouveau riche faggots obsessed with money and status, and a nepotistic, anti-meritocratic bunch.

Damn, that's a good reverse psychology redpill user. Too bad my bluepilled friends would know it's a ruse.

Genius. I like it. I think I'll try it

Something tells me you don't get laid much

This. You can shout the meanest of slogans and then shield yourself by saying it was all a jest, and you're not really serious.

B-bu-but muh free college!

WAKE ME UP!

The problem is that they don't just believe delusions, they believe delusions based on bad moral behaviors. You can tell someone the truth but you can't fix their bad morals

too lazy to eat healthy -→ anti-fat shaming.
greed for other peoples money -→ communism

if you didn't have bad characteristics they wouldn't have taken on leftist ideas in the first place. Better to just stick to the obvious truth and not play into their stuff at all "I'm not racist but…"

the reeducation camp part, dipshit

they were always Chaos Magicians, bro

Question. Could it be possible to maybe use the whole BLM movement as a cornerstone towards getting niggers on some sort of bandwagon towards not race mixing? Possibly inform them that this forced theme of multiculturalism is just the white man's way of stripping them of their proud black heritage? Give them key points about how mixing white genes into their bloodline is slowly making their children look more white and forcing them to become part of the white man's world? Just a thought.

I had years of retarded shitlib capital built up with my friends that I could have spent taking strategic ironic positions or asking "innocent questions" about taboo subjects. But since redpill I've revealed too much without thinking and now it was all for nothing.

These are the same people who use the word 'dogwhistle,' meaning they are going to accuse you of something with no standard of proof.

"No user, that is just the literal meaning, how can you be so narrowminded"

Are there any interviews with them from before the first matrix, to see what they were like? I'm not saying anything one way or the other, but I just can't imagine them being that fucked up short of being brainwashed or something.

Winning!

why not? they're jews, dude

Yeah, makes sense. It would need videos with a black voice or something. But the Nation Of Islam is anti-race-mixing

Niggers still do it because they secretly know they are inferior.

There are plenty of Black Supremacists. We can twist this whole BLM thing around and make it progressively more racist, until even the self hating white libs can't stand it anymore.

think about it; what if BLM became so openly racist that the libs were turned against it? They can't deny blatant racism for ever, even if it's coming from blacks.

They don't really believe in what they preach, and all the "ritual murder" stuff is most likely bullshit, although they do such things on higher levels to secure loyalty, just like mafia expects you to kill someone from the opposing clan so you "prove yourself" . And if they fuck children, they do it because they can (as they are often above the law thanks to cronyism) and not for some mythical purposes.

lmao, same

when i saw lynching at the top I thought, "yeah I do want to lynch our enemies, who wouldn't?".

sensitive pussies and moralfags

I don't think so.

You are confusing ontology (facts about what exists) for sociology (cultural facts about traditions within occultism).

Freemasons are a part of the occult tradition. This is a sociological fact, and you can read about it in actual scholarly literature that isn't /fringe/ shit. It's also a historical and sociological fact that large parts of the occult tradition partake in sexual rituals. It's generally thought by the groups' traditions that extreme ritualistic acts bring on some sort of major magical ends. Whether or not these facts are objectively grounded (the ontology) in "mythical purposes" is completely irrelevant. What matters is that the internal group believes that it is through these practices and traditions.

The whole "durrrr they do this as a control mechanism" completely ignores the entire sociological set of facts about their religious history. This control mechanism is an epiphenomenon of actual historical practice within the groups.

It's like explaining Islamic terror attacks with absolutely no reference to Islam. It's disingenuous bullshit that ignores the internal culture. One can say that Islamists' beliefs aren't true, but they still believe them and partake in them.

saged for offtopic

Sexual rituals don't need to be snuff tier you know. As long as some extreme shit is involved, you can be pretty much certain that it's just psychological conditioning and programming of the individual. Be it the perpetrator or the victim.

They mostly acknowledge that it's just roleplaying for the purpose of "bonding" , not for trying to unlock secrets of the universe or some hidden powers, or God or anything similar. Modern Freemasons are a joke in the occult sense, but their impact on the society is quite serious. But yes, there is a possibility that some extreme branches exist which actually act on their beliefs. Brainwashing does wonders.

My point being, is that they are a subversive interest-group that needs to be banned because doing so would benefit the society as a whole. They are practically no different from Jews.

they hid their identities from eachother, not everyone knows, they are walking the streets.. etc

I want to slaughter you for wasting those dubs on whatever drivel you're posting.

Can confirm this does work. Been doing it for years. I can pretty much get away with saying anything at this point. If you make it funny, their defenses wont be put up as hard. Information is like water, it will leak thru the weakest point in the wall.

My way of redpilling people was learning Jungian Psychology (MBTI, Socionics) and try to archetype people. I learned a lot about each type and then I found out you can use the same tactics for a lot of people.

this is also enhanced by stereotyping

TL;DR Edition, because Op is a fucking moron

OP use TL;DR's next time you milkielicker

Sure, because too much reading hurts small minds like yours when you're trying to learn

Checked

Dont be salty because he got them divine trips of truth ya faggot

Lynching is the worst they can think of? Really? Fam I'm talking world wide genocide of all non-Whites. That's my game.

yeah why isn't the holocaust at the top?

At work, I have a few extremely bluepilled friends. I've slowly redpilled them simply by discussing current events.

For example, Islam. One of my friends, five months ago, spoke about how we should be getting all the refugees out of the middle east. He preached about how the state of the middle east is "not their choice", how it's "not their making". He was a completely emotion-fueled epitome of being blue pilled. But all I had to do was wait for the world to prove him wrong. We all keep up with basic current events at work, and anytime there was a Muslim attack on the west, I simply said "Well, the religion of peace is at it again.".

That's all that needed to be said. No ranting, no getting redfaced, no shoving it in anyone's face. All I had to do was throw a comment into the wind. Muslims shoot up this place, bomb that place, stab these people, shoot those people? "That's the religion of peace for you."

He did question the statement once or twice, but all I said about it was that that's what everyone calls Islam, and left it at that. He didn't appreciate it at first, but as the months went on, his beliefs have crumbled. How could they not, of course, with the streets running red with innocent blood at the hands of Muslims. But it was actually astonishing to watch how quickly I got reality to slap him in the face, and all it took was to point at the newest in the string of Muslim terrorism, and state the simple truth that, well, that's the religion of peace for you.

The way I look at the refugees is that we (NATO nations) destabilize other nations, then import the people to our own nations to destabilize them as well. End goal could only be regional and then global government through the weakening of nations

I realize this is water-filter type material but it really seems to be the plan

It's one area where I agree with Ron Paul types, every time I hear we are bombing or destabilizing a new nation, I know that the next step will be importing their own people into our own

I think what got me on the whole Jew thing was someone here posted a quote by Ben Stein, about how he could predict the end of TV shows how they would formulaicly villainize the rich white guy and glorify the poor criminal.

Ben Stein is a Jew, but he clearly did not like what Hollywood is doing. Meanwhile I read the comments on that Ynet article that you guys post a lot as they celebrate Islamization of EU. They argued tooth and nail. Half of the Jews praised it while the others called their opponents suicidal morons who signed their own death warrant as we know how muzzies treat Jews.

That's when I got it. It's not a monolithic act. It is a chunk of Hollywood Reform Jews, and New York Power brokers and DC shills who do it.

The younger more conservative Jews aren't going along full force. The Orthodox fear God where as the Reform do not (no hell doctrine) So they hate each other. Yes, even sometimes the policies are bad for Israel as their Jews bicker as well. Israel is a pawn that if it falls we'd take in all their refugees anyway.

By losing control of Hollywood we lost the power to brainwash people to be good. (Andy Griffith show) and replaced it with the opposite (Seinfeld). We lost our culture. We need to restore that first.

I think you're completely right, as much as it seems like some tin foil hat bullshit. The refugee shit (and open borders/illegal immigration to a slightly lesser degree) seems to perfectly serve a number of purposes:

The difference is that the established Jews can live in peaceful gated communities and are rich enough to count their shekels in ivory towers while the world burns and muzzies are doing the raping. The less affluent Jews who have not established themselves in the political and media spheres and who do not have a luxury bug out shelter to flee too still have to face the Muslim problem as much as anyone else, I guarantee the second they secure an exit strategy or enough money to be insulated they\ will shill for rapefugees full force. Orthodox Jews and younger Jews are not as rich as the Wall Street, Hollywood, etc. kikes.

Sticky request. This is the major problem with Holla Forums. You have to be gentle when redpilling.

I am rubber, you are Jew
All your kike smears bounce off me and stick to you

Now, maybe you'd like to address my point, which is that all you self-proclaimed redpilled redpillers have none.

You have no point, no plan, no objective; no leadership.

You're nothing but Underpants Gnomes; powerless, useless cartoon figures.

You're panicking Jew. Take your anti-sociopath meds

Do it! I just don't know how you would because BLM's only protection is crying racism. Otherwise they are a actually militant revolution. But they're niggers so that just means burning shit and jumping around

Your deflections do not dissuade me, childless anime masturbator.

Answer the fucking question.

WHAT IS YOUR OBJECTIVE?

I don't recall the MODS sticking anything that isn't about Trump/Clinton/Cruz, Alex Jones tier, or concerning 4chan in over a year.

We have no objective but to save the race from extinction really. And I hate anime. Now you have your article theme faggot

One converted millennial is worth 10 converted boomers. Boomers are too old to fight for the cause.

Embrace post-irony. They shouldn't be able to tell if your support for Hillary is genuine, ironic, or beyond ironic.

I suggest giving off all the signals to suggest that you're being ironic, but refuse to actually admit it. For instance, deliver your pro-Hillary message with a huge shiteating grin, but don't break character.

If they ask you to say something negative about Trump, give them totally ridiculous examples. Like "Trump is a crypto-Russian who wants to invade the EU" or "Trump has bad hair, and that's just not presidential."

The way you combat that is to bluntly call them out on it. Describe to them exactly what they are doing (as you just did). It disarms them.

They will just fight with you more

If they are accusing you of dogwhistling, the argument is already on. That's marxist terminology that they use to call other people fascists and racists without evidence. If they try it on you, you need to make them regret it. Call them out on it bluntly. If they protest, insult them for their intellectual dishonesty. At this point the conversation stops being about whatever you were previously discussing, and becomes about the dishonest argumentation of the left.

That's my suggestion anyway. In my experience, they fume for a few minutes then apologize.

but what's the goal?
you're still "in the matrix" unless you know what the final goal is

They became trans so when they release their red pill masterpiece they'll be above criticism….r-right

They tend to go full retard with implying you're stupid and 'wow, just wow' antics at that point. But I AM blunt, so I call them out anyway.

Really all they have is herd behaviour, redefining language, and name-calling. And I don't know any way to defeat that, except trying to point out cultural marxism to regular people and get numbers on your side for when Removal is possible.

Will try.

I've never seen anything like that happen though.

you have to accept that there will be groups of people who are
etc and many or all of them will have to be killed because they don't deserve to live

WEW

okay jawbulon

asking leading questions is a good way to beat around the bush… ive had some luck with

"you really think the federal government gave a shit about anyone in new Orleans when Katrina hit?"

"did you have a good relationship with your father? so when he took you to the playground, did he hate the other kids? or did he just care about you more? in the same way did you love your siblings? your aunts, uncles, grandparents? do you prefer to hang around your second cousins over strangers? so you love your kin right? so what of strangers that are so obviously more like you than other strangers? could you prefer them? i'm not saying that you hate other right just that you prefer to be around people like yourself, do you?"

"have you heard about Darwin's finches? its a good read."

banks controlled by (((who)))?

they are appropriating icons of my culture of opression user, its like anodda shoah

wtf I hate doctors now

what pathetic rebuke.
I cant speak for user, but I can assure you I have slept with more than double the number of women the average man has, and I'm not a chad or PUA.
disliking women's lack of moral standpoint and being able to lure them to bed are two different things.

In fact being aware of women's lack of morality shows how easy it is get lure them to bed.

its about technique not content.

This.
Something I've noticed this election is that the memes going around, be they pro/anti-Trump or pro/anti-Clinton, have the same effect on me. I think, "Yeah, Trump is clearly the man for the job." Even normies watched the "literally Hitler" embed related and scoffed at it, or even asked, "wait, you mean Hitler was trying to lead America out of the same kind of problems inter-war Germany was facing? … interedasting"

Hillary is such an awful candidate (a confusing mischmash of every president since Reagan), and Trump has such a clear, simple, positive platform and mentality ("MAGA"), that just adopting the persona of a well-informed person who firmly believes Hillary is the best candidate creates staggering levels of cognitive dissonance to anyone listening.

Basically, be Stephen Colbert's character, only from the right. Watch some of his act, and work to replicate the lunatic gleam in his eye. Without a studio audience to remind your interlocutor to laugh, he will be left scratching his head. The neocons can't into satire, so it will come as a surprise.

He's right, partially, but far too rash. Women can have core beliefs, but they're more easily changed or hidden or superseded.

Most of you idiots are on here looking for the magic bullet, the one reason for something, the one (or more) set of "rules" to follow, to distill human motivation down to a mere binary. I don't know why the right is so prone to this Judaic thinking.

People are complicated. One set of observations can be true but perhaps not universally. It's just one more thing to take in.

The opposite of everything I said. It's banging your head against their emotional wall

i was just about to post this

Based as fuck Cassius Clay.

It was a great redpill to use when he died. I was banned many times for it, kek

HOLY SHIT THIS!!!!!!!

black people and white people are both being victimized by this fucking shit!

to be fair, the US did totally fuck over everyone in the middle east, as they did vietnam and all these other countries. the US got involved where they shouldn't have and really ruined everything for alot of people. there are loads of muslim victims who aren't the extremist shitheads who are portrayed on the news, and are also the only types of muslims who are portrayed on the news because surprise, the news is owned by all the same corporations that also own the US. The extremist psychos are throwing a huge temper tantrum because they want revenge on the US and they can't handle that other people don't think the same way or have the same religion as they do, which is in actuality there own fault.

Ron Paul campaign ad makes this a big point.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gfxPY

Reminder that Neo took the red pill from a nigger and became a defender of Zion.

a pretty cool black guy who opened his eyes to the truth and then they defended some post apocalyptic city that just happened to be named after some shitty political group in our world today.

then neo saw the orange matrix (the one that isn't green) and realized that even zion was still in the matrix.

Just came here to say, best written thing on this board I have read on the subject. Well done op. Also, all you babby children note that as trump gives his rally speeches he follows very similar rules, he has this stuff superbly trained into his act and will on the fly make adjustments based on the crowd's emotions, truly a master redpiller.

Also, anyone got that video of him starting to explain the federal reserve scam then cutting off mid way through? It was at a rally like 5 months ago.

Doctors that are in the AMA and suck big pharm dick are pieces of shit. They make millions of people suffer and cause the death of millions. They ignore any treatment plan that's not approved by the AMA or that isn't "treated" (never cured) without Pharm drugs.

And those able bodied men and women should be staying and fixing their country, not invading ours and trying to force their backwards beliefs, religion, and diets on us.

Let me tell you, from the heart, I would fucking die for my country. If a foreign or domestic armed force was invading, I would drop my life, go to the nearest recruiter, drag my vidya-playing ass through boot camp, and fight for my home. And I'm not saying I'd be any good at it. I guarantee I'd die and it'd probably be a pretty embarrassing kill. My usefulness on the battlefield would be little more than a human shield. But that bullet that I took is one bullet that did not end up in the soldier on either side of me, and if they go on to kill ten of the theoretical invading forces, then I'm happy. This is my home, this is my country, I love it despite its faults, and I would give my life for it and everything it represents.

Those "refugees"? Those able-bodied adults with very fucking easy access to assault rifles and explosives? They run from the country they claim to love, and high tail it to the wealthiest and most liberal European countries, and waste no time in forcing their culture on Europe and demanding gibsmedats. They're cowards, they're cultural invaders, their beliefs are fucked up, and they can get their asses back to THEIR COUNTRY and fix the mess that their own fucked up religion made in the first place.

I've seen a few dindus talk about this. They were ranting about race mixing with whites because "they would go extinct". No matter your race, your number one inborn priority is the preservation of your own kind. If only we could find a way to get on the same page about this.

If anyone has that picture of the different colored waters being unique and special, while the mixed up brown water of multiculturalism looks like shit, requesting it.

But most teachers are sadistic garbage. I had my education trashed at several points in my life due to teachers. Their failure is pretty constant, even across multiple school districts.

Not all cops are bad, but one bad one can fuck you up for life.

Holla Forums had oc.
All what he brings is cancerous old dead memes.
He doesn't event try to fit in.
ID filters exists for a reason.

Oh please dumbass, completely disregard the fact that I mentioned that I'm against the psycho extremists, while I also mentioned I don't have anything against the innocent non-extremist victims.

OH HAHA, are you one of those bluepilled normies who actually trusts our government? I love my country, but our government disgusts me.

I don't believe you and I think you're a shill.

as I said but you completely ignore and disregard, those people who you talk about and desperately attempt to make a generalized group out of are specifially the Extremists that the mainstream news makes sure everyone thinks are the way that everyone from the middle east is like.

THIS

Also

wow shill you like just like totally got every fucking channer to just like totally sign up for the army to throw away their lives in a giant war profiteering scam like totally wow

You're coming onto Holla Forums and you're advocating the mass importation of muslims into Europe and America, and you're calling me the shill?

Back to leftypol.

Those dubs will only save you the first time around.

You're coming onto Holla Forums and you're randomly pulling lies out of your ass and implying that someone who disagrees with you is advocating the mass importation of muslims into Europe and America? seriously?

you're argument is straight up #notallmuslims, fuck off

and here you go again, pushing your agenda by just talking about the extremists and then implying that all middle easterners are exactly the fucking same. I'm about facts and logic here.

I'm completely against the extemists but I'm shocked that you are so ignorant as to why those crazy sons of a bitches hate us so much.

I'm also completely against the genocide of the white race because I rather people be different and get along, than be mixed together until they are all shit.

but that doesn't interest you at all does it? you will just continue to push the exact same agenda as the mainstream media pushes. you will just continue to push your own version of extremist brainwashed propaganda and actually try to convince me to throw my life away for the military industrial complex that started this whole shit flinging festival.

my argument is that you are telling an obvious lie.

They aren't extremists you retarded faggot. Their prophet was just as bad as they are. All non-whites need to be exterminated.

I don't like people who want to blow us up, but your implication that all muslims are exactly the same is supportive of the mainstream media's agenda that furthers this massive fucking race war that they military, our government, and the corporations that control our government profit from, not just in money but in power.

you are incredibly short sighted. don't you understand how the global elite cult functions?

There is literally nothing wrong with a race war you fucking coward. All muslims want shariah law, all muslims are the fucking same, they all need to die.

Something like 80% of muslims currently living in Europe would be happy with sharia law. I don't care if they're "moderate", as defined by "not actively shooting people". Their very culture, their religion, their way of thinking, the way they were raised, what they believe, all of it is fucked up horseshit that has no place in our nations. If they want to be halal, they can do it in THEIR shitty countries. We should not be welcoming them to spread their trash here.

Just glue them up in a chair and make then watch this. Problem solved.
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

For you, also an extra image

Like any of us even want that. We just want the same thiug humans have been doing for thousands of years. Voluntary segregation and peace.

Involuntary integration has fucked everything up because it wasn't done naturally over the course of time through a low process of border interbreeding.

Which is some shit that I just made up that may or may not be complete bullshit but I think it would work. At least better than what the democrats have been trying.

So basically, you're Jews–a tribe of self-absorbed psychopaths.

The world's on fire and all you're concerned about is whose DNA is fucking whose.

I'm not here to write an article, homosexualist.

I'm here to raise an army to exterminate the power of international Jewry for all time.

I've seen a few rough diamonds and gold nuggets amidst the endless shitstream of puppet show gossip, so yet I abide.

This. I thought it was common knowledge.

you are completely fucking missing my point but

you are shills anyway

cmon are you this stupid?

My main issue with the redpill meme is the fact that its reward stupid behaviour , you dont reward stupid behaviour neither you give it a plataform. Rewarding stupid behaviour with valuable information and not bemeaning weakness does not make amy sense.
Most people are always afraid of harsh truths . they even develop cognitive dissonance in order to keep on living . Willful ignorance is a thing and as long as society reward you for it they will go back to being "bluepilled".No amount of glitches in the matrix will change that . You need to Show what real free will looks like , How mighty can we become when we are master of our own destiny. Its not about rewiring them with the hidden "truth" is about helping them find the grace of having their own voice and opinions.

After that you can actually start rewarding them with "redpills".

and how does it reward stupid behavior? you never backed up that fact.

Take a close look at the number spacing on that graph. I wonder where that huge chunk went between 200-500. Maybe if I check behind he author's nose I could find it.

I dont reward stupid, bluepilled or any people that doesnt have their own opinions with any attention. They are a waste of time.

You can't change the broken mind of a liberal. Accept it. Instead try to bully them and humiliate them until they break down and cry. Do you really want the livestock on your side? There is a reason that in every society collapsed by leftists, their handlers purged the livestock as soon as they took power.

That doesn't sound like Joseph either
shouldn't try to manipulate people

show them the truth until it burns a hole thru there shell.

best meme to break normalfags brains I heard today is:
pick one

this

Fukken lulz, mang.

I believe that pic was proven false, so you can delete it and stop making us look like retards.

NO it wasnt

See, with Trump you're gonna be cucked like never before. I mean, Trump is dominant. An alpha male. A Chad of Chads. Well, he's not black, but he has Mike Tyson on his side if you're into that thing. You will be cucked so much, you'll pray for him to stop cucking you — and he won't respond. Hell, with Trump you don't even need a wife to be cucked! She'll be very busy anyway. And if you suffer miserably enough, Trump might take you to the Trump Tower to be his Top Cuck! So what do you say, do we have a deal?

Fuck off nigger worshiper. There is no such thing as an Alpha black. I've met cats with more honor, bravery, and balls than 99% of niggers

Hey calm down there, I'm a Coontown resident.
And yeah, cats can be fucking nuts.

cats > niggers, spics, Jews, mudslims, chinks, Japs, Spics

I agree but you also didn't address my point.

just be glad they aren't progs

That second image needs something. Like people peeing in it.

People rarely apologize unless they bump you on the street or spill something

I read Campbell in college. Not doing it again

The peaceful majority don't matter. The majority of chinese might not hate tibetans, but they're (the tibetans) still being genocided.

This is pretty good advice, thanks anons.

You don't fuck with eris
She fucks you.

Thread discarded

No. You are ordered to read it

Jews are not even important. They're a parasite on our racial will to power. When we die, they die. And Muslims being freed from their evil empire is of no concern to me. I hope you kill each other off.

bump

Bump.

I'm a little bit less discreet about it, same technique though.

I appear happy almost to the point of insanity, saying "Hillary is going to be the BEST for the banks. My family who two members work at Goldman Sachs and three others run a textbook company are going to make a KILLING if she is elected!"

I just usually do pic related.

bump

Bumperino

page 18

i need sauce on the irish slave thing been looking around and cant find shit? well a reputal sorce.

Irish slaves are very sourced. It's not even something people deny. Why can't you find it?

clearly not trying

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE
i knew i had read this op before, worth the re-read.

For that, I would discuss the current situation of the Black Jews and their genocide by the hands of "White" Jews in Israel.

Then tell them the same thing is happening in America.

This is a useful thread, why is it full of so much cancer?

Why is almost bumped off the board?

Jews are a race, remember? How could you- you cruel man, take their dream away from them? Why can't you just have all of your descendants be their slaves?

USS Liberty, 500 000 dead Iraqi children "worth it"… If they are Christian, simply tell them that the current establishment will not get better. They only value money - nothing is holy to them. Current (((establishment))) promotes Baal and satanism etc.

Capped and saved. Sorry the picture looks like shit.

god you're even more cringey than LARPers like 8ch.net/pol/res/7304895.html

Good thread

up