The japanese

what do you faggots think of japan and it's people? be honest.

I respect them and I hope to one day learn the language, lose weight and visit and try out those 6 story high arcades they have. also to escape shitty localisation companies and to maybe meet a cute japanese girl.

I AM a weeb but I'm not a degenerate weeb that thinks their japanese or some shit, I actally RESPECT them.

plus they don't allow mass imigration of sand niggers and aren't fucking drop dead retarded and filled to the brim with sjw whores that have no decency.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_European_Union
theweek.com/articles/642303/americas-birth-rate-now-national-emergency
indexmundi.com/canada/birth_rate.html
nhentai.net/g/192769/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP your a kike
pls go gas yourself

they were probably some of the most awful ppl in their imperial days

they don't have jewish influence yet so I guess their alright

Used to be a respectable nation but became a shit hole filled with autistic virgins and freaks like you

Japanese people are fucking weak cucks and they don't even breed with each other anymore. If they weren't so nationalistic they'd be extinct. I like the scenery of the country, the tech, the vidya, the anime, but I hate the beta japs

Source?

I like the anime, games, tech and media they produce and I also like the women and their policies of not allowing mudslimes and mass imigration of niggers into their country but I hear the men are weak beta male and some of the women are goldiggers.

but just by looking at the country, you can tell that their women are 100000x time better than the whiney whores we have over here in 'merica.

I think japan is pretty much one of the only countries left in 2017 worth respecting.

Pick your favorite

and when it comes to racemixing, I only support white/jap.

I don't support racemixing and I may be a fucking faggot but I really do thin the women there are better looking and generally nicer.

White women are hotter while Japanese women have better attitudes and more loyal

you gotta look really REALLY hard lest you settle for a fat sjw unfuckable bitch that doesn't have tyrone's dick for dinner every night.

It's the same thing everywhere retard, this has absolutely nothing to do with them not having sex enough, it's that the jews are sterilizing entire fucking populations with supposed "vaccines" from birth. It's the same pattern everywhere, in the states, the entirety of Europe, Russia, japan, EVERYWHERE. This is not a fucking coincidence. They wish to sterilize all the smartest populations in the world while maintaining there own. It's no secret either they actively boast about having higher birthrates. So what they're doing now (instead of outright murdering the intelligent people like in the soviet union), they are sterilizing entire populations. THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE. With all the power they have and the prevalence in every major part of the economy, this can only be the making of the jews.

The japs are MGTOW on sterioids. get over it

Yeah ok, and having 89 vaccines while your still a baby is not sterilizing them eh? Wake the fuck up fool.

They don't just have less kids they have less sex. You're an idiot.

My waifu is japanese and I like anime so I guess they're good.

you're just like those fags who think venezuela is doing great

You can't prove that and you know it!!! Why else would they give vaccines to babies that don't even have a developed immune system yet? 89 supposed "vaccines" for ANYONE is far too much, let alone a baby. You do know that by 2050 the populations are projected to be only 500 million right!? NO you're the fucking idiot. There's a fucking reason why christ lay on the cross you know.

Sooo… no different from white people? :^)

dubs of truth, Japan got cucked after WW2, they basically got their balls chopped off and are now left with degenerate anime faggs

Not sticking their little jap dicks in their women's little jap vaginas might have something to do with it more than the vaccines faggot.

Shitskins are obsessed with us. Whites are the most attractive race on Earth and everyone wants a piece of us. There isn't enough of us to go around. They like us better than they like themselves.

Yeah and that's going on over the entire world? Well you should know damn well that such numbers are a sheer impossibility. There is simply no way the birthrates can go down across the world that quickly without it being deliberate. I tell you what- have a child and try to stop them from injecting your child with drugs (that aren't even proven to cure the illnesses) and see what happens. They'll kidnap your child and continue injecting them with needles. Most of the illnesses that they supposedly cure aren't even fatal, that should tell you enough of what we're dealing with here.

this is actually just their way of accelerating the white genocide
same as white women falling for bbc

Thy're not courting each other,they are not flirting with each other, they are not hooking up with each other, they are not dating each other, they don't shack up with each other,they are barley talking to each other. They live single and alone and die single and alone that's the difference between Japan and the rest of the world. The races are still fucking but not getting pregnant, they aren't even doing the fucking you stupid fucking retard. The Japanese men don't trust Japanese women this problem is unique to Japan

I never said it was a good thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_European_Union

I think you speak to highly of white. I'm white and I fucking despise white women. who wouldn't in the current year? a cuck?

Americas birthrate:
Canadas birthrate:
AND that pretty much covers all intelligent populations of the world. Birthrates that are above these are likely in 3rd world countries where they don't receive vaccines. However, the jews have been pushing 3rd world immigration for a while now into 1st world countries to what I call the "sterilization zones", they will be sterilized also. Just watch you stupid fucking retards.

i want to see your reaction when you "pure" japanese qts are getting fucked by bbc

indexmundi.com/canada/birth_rate.html
Wrong link. The birth rate is 1.3, well below what the country needs in order to grow and survive.

they're whores in japan that racemix with the monkeys just like in america, doesn't mean everyone wants to racemix with a dindu there.

Whites have aesthetics but shitty attitudes and no loyalty. Not just women but the men too.

I agree

b-b-but japan is (((((((((xenophobic))))))))))

hopefully jewish influence won't rub off on the japanese in 2020. japan is going to get a shit ton of retarded normalfag when the 2020 olympics come…

they make good hentai.

nhentai.net/g/192769/

japs are just yellow jews.

That's just because we've had 70+ years of Jewish dominance over us.

I like their moving pictures, they're also generally respective people. Too bad about the herbivore men though.

Anime was made long before WW2 my man.

assholes keep all the good cars for themselves

What is there to respect about them? If you say anime, you can kys right now.

In all honesty, I don't like asians period. Most of the women look god awful without makeup, anime is fucking garbage with only a few hidden gems, they're the most racist (to whites, blacks browns and everyone else who isn't that specific native), They're socially fucking retarded, they're midgets, they're openly pedos (the AoC in Japan is 13), they are just all around filthy degenerates and I wouldn't ever travel to an asian country unless it was work related

A recent study showed that upwards of 55% of Japanese men and boys were virgins, 35% of them by choice and 40% of Japanese women and girls were virgins, 23% by choice.

It has nothing to do with sterilization, they just don't want anything to do with each other

That's 55% of 'unmarried' Japanese men are virgins.

Japan is a shit tier US puppet state that denies warcrimes. Their population decline is proof enough of the desolate state of their society. There is literally nothing of worth in that nation. Its expensive to live in and the people are rude.

what did he mean by this?

t. butthurt gook

Japan is about the size of the US State of Montana
Japan has about 130 million people living in it
Japan does not need more people
Japan's population decline is a goal to work towards, not a problem that needs fixing
The population crisis narrative was started by globalists who want Japan to "diversify" its workforce

I agree that it doesn't need more people but that still doesn't change the fact that they're filthy fucking degenerates

This, they can't even get their narrative right.

nigger what

Woa, Japan, a nation smaller than most U.S. states is going from 130 million people down to a measles 110 million people in 30-40 years?!?!?! Such a fucking disaster

Its over Shlomo, you lost, get back to trying to ruin South Korea more instead

i like them, also great culture
but i wouldn't wanna live (because of the food)/work (because i'm lazy) there

For real. Don't a lot of these nips live in fucking fold-up closets it's so crowded. I never know which story to believe. I mean I hear about all the NEETs, but is it really that bad of a sex epidemic? Make the nip button monkey women give up their horizontal pussies then.

Why do you think there's so little niggers in the army and military? Talk about no loyalty, honor, or courage.

They are going to make a pretty good sexbot, so they are alright by me.

I don't get their obsession with purity and all that.
Japan seems like a decent place to stay but a shit place to live.