Jill Stein calls to end funding of Israel

Is this why the kikes and $hillary keep promoting Gary Johnson instead of Jill Stein?

It seems Jill Stein is actively speaking out against Israel's human rights violations and violations of international law, and calling for the US to stop funding all such countries, including Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Look at how mad the cuck on Fox gets when the topic of Israel comes up. Israel is the one thing that will make otherwise level headed people on Fox turn babies with soiled diapers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_National_Accord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee
ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
archive.is/uk0Br
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.731079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit, I may just have to vote for her in November.

It's unfortunate that Jill (((Stein))) is otherwise fucking crazy, or else this might also look good. But this just sounds like typical virtue signalling to me, I doubt that even if she was in power she would actually move to stop funding these countries.

b-but Stein is supposed to be a kike too

Ahhh yes, kikes playing both sides as usual. Now that her tribe has almost fully instituted neo-bolshevik control over our state, she is relatively secure to continue to push her marxist poison on us with or without Israel's existence.

lampshade yourself

kill yourself

Low energy CTR

sanders was anti-Israel too, did that make him a good candidate?

DAILY REMINDER THAT "ISRAEL" REFERS TO WHEREVER THE JEWS CONSIDER THE SEAT OF THEIR POWER

Oy vey, shut this traitor down.

what was that about 2 kinds of jews?

globalists, and nationalists?

DAILY REMINDER ISRAEL IS REFERRED TO ACROSS HISTORY BY THESE KIKES AS BEING IN VARIOUS DIFFERENT LOCATIONS THAT AREN'T THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DESERT

DAILY REMINDER WARSAW GHETTO WAS CONSIDERED ISRAEL AT ONE POINT

Sheldon Adelson is one of the good Jews.

she has to go back

Glad she said it on air, but after she's done with the US there will be nothing left to spend on Israel, or anything else.

kek

Pick one

Working in pairs, right? Filtered.

What is the deal with these hug-box-loving retards?

He's fighting for the US.

Fuck off CTR shill.

Useful jews =//= Good jews
There are no good jews. If you're of that persuasion, you do not belong here.

Hitler had Jews on his side, were they used or were they good?

This board is fucked.

Kid, go fire up that microwave and eat a hotpocket. You're still going in circles, take a break.

Not an argument.

Stein's gonna win the election, it would pacify everyone, and she's jewish so the international banks/corporations can be content re: their business requirements. Minimum wage will double and so will prices of everything else, she'll nurse us through the dollar falling from world-reserve status as debts everywhere are inflated away.

STEIN 2016 WOOOOO

Don't respond to the kike shill, he's hoping to slide the board with this shitposting. These faggots >>7051496 have been astroturfing the board all day. Same exact posting style, just filter and move on.

>>>Holla Forums

No, it's you who needs to leave.

She also nails the funding and supplying of ISIS by the CIA and Saudi Arabia.

Not a Jillmissile, but I'd like her to get more interviews.

Sorry m8, you're right

Have you seen the Greatest Story Never Told? Hitler never even killed any Jews who didn't operate against the state purposefully.

Media is interested in one thing right now: Hillary winning. Promoting Johnson helps that; promoting Stein doesn't. Israel doesn't figure into it. When there's not an election coming up, that's when they will promote radical leftist like Stein.

"We need an immediate ban on all new fossil fuel and nuclear infrastructure."

The 7th level of stupid.

The Holohoax never happened, you judeophile cuck.

Yes, that's my point. Hitler was the one who did the most work to create the state of Israel before the allies prevented him from sending any more Jews there. Jews from Germany got land and money, Germany got to sell their goods since they were being embargoed by the international banking cartel.

Maybe you should get a job.

How long you been here Mr. Buzzword?
A month, two months?

see

Or alternatively tell me how Sheldon Adelson is a bad person?

We need a bigger oven

No Jews were even oven'd m8…

Isn't that the same as saying he killed at least 6 million

But they will be, and you get to be an honourary jew :^)

I can't wait to see how many progressive/vagina/sanity votes this dyke can scissor hillary out of.

The most frightening thing is that (some)berntards are supporting this.

Jew Stein also wants reparations for blacks

if you think she's right, you're a moron

she wants nigger reparations for picking cotton

No because one is the truth and the other is a lie. He killed Jewish spies and agents who were apart of (((the resistance))) but was trying to get those who just wanted to live somewhere peacefully to somewhere where they wouldn't be harmed by German people taking out their frustration due to Jewish banksters on bystander Jews and that Germany could then find who among the crowd was an agent or spy.

lol

Wants to ban nuclear power
Fuck you. I'm with her on that. If she wasn't a lying kike like Bernie and Trump wasn't running… I guess I'm saying if it was Jeb vs. Hillary, then I'd vote for Nader

Reminder: Anti-nature white trash on here are all bible thumping Jew worshipers who belong on a FOX news chan, not NatSoc pro-nature chan. Because nature is anti-Semitic.

There are like 100 of them in the world, user

Kikes love to superficially and harmlessly "criticise" Israel because it gives them status signalling points. It doesn't mean anything. In fact it's harmful insofar as it concretely dilutes the anti-Zionist camp and allows ethnic Jews to police the boundaries of both sides of the issue. Holla Forums should really know better by now than to fall for things like this, particularly since it's far from limited to just the Zionist problem.

It seems to be a very aggressively American phenomenon to believe that ethnicity doesn't matter, that someone can be politically righteous by just mouthing the proper ideas.

And they don't call themselves Jews anymore

I'm talking about those of the Judaic faith, not all of them are bad. Not sure what you're on about.

Who are you lecturing moron? We want to promote Stein to kill Hillary.

Feeble as ever, cuckboy :^)

Regardless of your sentiments, the world will glow in Nuclear fire very soon, It will be quite exquisite.

But it sometimes backfires, as in the BDS movement.

I'd like her to get more air time with this message. It rustles Zionist jimmies.

Donald Trump has lots of Jews on his team and his own kids have converted to the faith, why do you think that would be allowed?

Go back to Africa

This too.

If by some weird twist she became President, she'd cave to the establishment on all of the foreign policy stuff in order to get cooperation with as much of her environmental agenda as possible, because that's what she cares most about by far. In practical terms, it's a single-issue party.

Yeaah… About that..
It's likely just empty rhetoric to get the goyi- I mean hippies to vote for her. Or one can hope.

Prove it or get back to >>>Holla Forums faggot.

Nice d&c, +0.05$.

If nuclear energy is so bad and anti-nature, what about Third Reich's nuclear program? Also, it's impossible to explore the Universe without nuclear power. Mars rovers use nuclear power, for example.

True Israel will be left standing next to the burning desert of glass (remnants of the Beast's empire; centered around the third temple aka Jerusalem) after Christ returns, or so it is prophesied.

I'm not American you little shabbos neet

Then you have no business in talking about American politics, back to /britpol/ or whatever general you come from.

All shills would do is spam if that was the case. They get funded in some other form than x/post.

But jews can talk about American politics just fine, as you keep saying :^)

Hey I got a question. I've been talking with a lot of white nationalist online and they told me that not all white people are created equal, and that white brotherhood will never happen. So I'm kind of confused, would getting rid of all the kikes have any effect on white brotherhood? Would white nations still kill each other over clay if the Yiddish virus was gone? So what's the end game?

Yes, American Jews. Or the ones that are for Trump. Are you dense?

That's what they do, actually. Take a look at (((66f09a))) and (((9edd09))) posts: simple and provocative. I think they are getting paid per post*number of replies, that's why shills are so focused on baiting. They aren't trying to convince anyone, they are just farming replies.

Choose one

I'm pretty sure they get paid commission by the week, probably some sort of salary, accompanied by performance reports.

Germans and Romans were true brothers… White nationalism is a 180 of current situation. Current situation is 90 degrees from correct.
That's my humble opinion.

I already went over this in the other thread.

There are some Jews that want a strong America through nationalism and there are others that want a weak America through globalism. I'll let you figure out who is who in this scenario, if you have any trouble, please ask.

Oh, and I'm fairly sure that when the 'day of the rope comes' it will be a move 90 degrees south of the current situation, and 180 from the goal.

Nationality is ethno-centric. Therefore no, kikes aren't American.

Trump is not Hitler. That is accepted.

We still like to fantasize.

Trump is a Nationalist, is for secure borders, and smashes the PC Marxist culture.

That's one Hell of a lot more than ANY other candidate out there.

It's enough for me.

Correct. Ethnic lines in America go the standard way; religion+language+culture+nationality = ethnicity.

Little schlomo knobbing up his misplaced arrogance, quaint.

I hope some of that is true, because I see a lot of animosity between Germans and Britonics here. Is that a real life meme between those two nations?

Jews aren't a ethnicity retard.

Which part of my post did you have a problem understanding?

With the added "Identity politics" messing things up.

I'm baffled by it as well. It is probably no different from the anti-christian sentiments here; shills and disinformation + bias goes a long way.

Checked. The Britbongs still hate Germany for WWII. There's no changing them. They're autistic about it.

Palestinians with an inferiority complex aren't ethnically American either, dipshit.

Oh boy, not this shit again.

Bullshit. All Jews want a strong America to flex its muscles for Israel's benefit.

Are you implying I'm a shitskin Palestinian? Top kek. Do they even have internet these days?

Some Jews think Israel is an abomination.

The only thing that I fail to understand, is why a judeophile would be posting here, unless he had malicious intentions towards the community.

But you've already been filtered by most in this thread, and I'll do the same now. Enjoy the hotpockets cuck

Yes they are. Just as Catholics is an ethnic identity, or protestants (the south/yankee line is this as well).

There is something very wrong about Bongistan, but I guess the fact that immigration is mainly a London thing (as with all faggotry), I suppose much of it is to be expected. I mean, they have traps in their general…
Yet they still manage to vote for Brexit. Guess there will always be hope.

Pros:

Cons:

lol vote for this kike, anons.

Get fucked

priceless

Are you admitting to being Jewish?

You've oy vey'd yourself into a filtering.

(1)
Daily reminder to sage shill threads.

There are those that are weak and try to play that Jews are/aren't an ethnicity when it suits them. The good ones say that Judaism is just a way of thought.

Catholicism has nothing to do with European ethnicity.

Most of those replies are sages.

No, I'm admitting to saying that not all Jews are bad. People are having a problem understanding this when it comes to those who are for Trump.

On Holla Forums it mostly comes from shitposting Americans like who don't know anything about Germany or Britain outside of what they've read on Kikebart or le ebin TRS or people like the Chilean Jew from /politics/ who intentionally shitpost to get a rise out of gullible newfags.

In reality there's very little animosity and a lot of longing to come to terms with one another.

No, ALL jews are bad.
Not all jews are anti-white and can be used, but only for a short time as they cannot be trusted.

Nice list.

Nobody wants to vote for her. We just want her to do more interviews like this one.

Ireland, Poland, Ukraine… Wherever there is religious difference, there is ethnic as well. Change any of these to change ethnicity: Language, race, nationality, religion, culture…
There's probably even more, but generalizing things makes it easier. Religion is a major factor in getting people to move- hunger works as well, and every basic need; which means Libido Dominandi.

fuck me

Nah, you will be forever alone.

Hitler had Jews on his team you mongoloid.

Yes, that is religious tension, not ethnic. There's nothing ethnic about Christianity in Europe anyway.

True, but it didn't help him. He even thought that Brits would eventually agree to a white peace.

If there is, it's recent and among the younger generation.

I've worked with Brits my whole career (30+ years), and never met one who liked Germans. Not one.

The Germans and Austrians I've worked with don't feel the same way in return, but have told me many stories about Brit animosity.

And go to any one of the Britpol threads and post something positive about Germany and see what happens.

I'm a history buff, and probably old enough to be your grandfather.

Zionists and Communists, that was the split according to Winston Churchill and George Lincoln Rockwell. The communists (like Jill Stein) hate Israel because it's nationalist, even though it's Jewish nationalism

They were great assets, what the fuck are you talking about? Hitler had to take a stance against Judaism because the international bankers were using the ones in Germany as a human shield to hide their agents. Hitler's intentions were to remove those who had nothing to do with wanting Germany to fail by sending them to Israel, leaving those who wanted to sabotage Germany behind, and easier to find.

Those who saw the faults of their people, the ones with Hitler and some in the SS, were good.

no, "never even" is the modifier one would put inflection on if it was spoken

Nobody has disproven me that Hitler's Jews had the same traits as those of the Rothschilds. So until that happens, I'll keep repeating it.

The Jewish identity is intrinsically political and nepotistic. I'd say that's bad in 100% of cases. Even if they weren't all bad, who gives a fuck? The exception doesn't define the rule. If you're telling us to judge people on merit rather than demographic, then that's ironic since that's exactly what the Jewish identity exists to obstruct.

No, they were useful, as their repatriation to the new kikeland, boosted the German economy.

USEFUL KIKES =//= GOOD KIKES

There is no such thing as a good kike.

Silly judeophile cuck.

Then I'm asking you to judge some Jews on an individual level rather than using the rule without further investigation.

I disagree.

But you are also a judeophile cuck, so that is to be expected.

Try (ex-)Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Poland, Spain, Greece, Russia…
Religion is very much a part of ethnicity or at the very least ethnic identity (in-group; the thing that actually matters when SHTF).

Christ why can't you cunts have preference voting? Solves the wasted vote problem with no fucking around.

Vote candidates in the order you like them. You can even give a candidate no vote if you wish.
Does a candidate have 50%? If not then eliminate the one with the lowest percentage and apply preferences. Repeat process.

That retarded myth needs to die.

Zionism is not nationalism.

What?

No, I'm able to see good people when they exist, or Jews that are for Trump.

And Christianity was not created in any of those places, thus not apart of the true ethnicity.

Race, culture, religion and language are all intricantly tied together to make up an ethnicity.

A tiny fucking minority, many of whom only take that position to control dissent (ie: Chomsky).

And Christianity is a foreign virus meme for Europeans.

In other words, you're a cuck

Question for the trump supporters. Why do you think U.S.A should invest even more money and endanger the lives of our soldiers on the fight against ISIS which was a problem originally created and funded by America for the purpose of killing Assad with minimum cost and low casualties?

No matter how much you repeat it, that line will fill that role instead.

He's obviously a kike.

If you're against Trump you should find some other reason to not like him, calling me a Jew lover is disingenuous.

When their home country is threatened, I will ask you to get back to me when Jews stop worrying about Israel and put their full attention on the US.

see

What are drones? Obama used them for 4 years before inviting these creatures into our borders.

The drones clearly didn't work out good.

We have to end radical Islam by destroying ISIS, even if it went Frankenstein.

Never stated any dislike for Trump. But you ARE a jewloving little cuck, stop lying, running in circles and getting in over your head :^)

If you hate Jews, you hate Trump.

He
Cherry on top.

This is the lowest energy shilling I've seen in a week.

Am I wrong? A large portion of Trump's team is Jewish, especially economic, he has many Jewish donators and contacts through NYC real estate, and his kids are converts with his grandkids being actual Jews.

He has relatively few jewish donators, and you're spinning your judeophile fantasies into each and every post.
You are a sick kid.

Keep your friends close

For what purpose? You don't decide the course of a nation based on inconsequential anomalies.

If you're appealing to my willingness to get along with Jews on a person-to-person basis, I'd say that doesn't come onto the table until white ethno-centrism is restored to America, which they are currently standing in the way of.

All non-whites (except maybe the indians) regardless of their ideology should be deported, and only allowed back in under great scrutiny based on merit, in which case maybe some of the Jews you're talking about could conceivably come back. However, I doubt you know any Jews that would be willing to relinquish the sovereignty they've usurped to make mutual coexistence truly possible.

Nearly word for word typical jewish media denigration of rural whites, with the only exception being that you replaced "sky fairy" with "jew." You're definitely (((one of us))) Chaimberg.

Yes it does Russia and Syria have been bombing the shit out of ISIL and that didn't pay off until SAA and Russian ground troops got involved.

Again it'll cost lots of money and lives Plus America isn't economically stable currently.

Why? Just close the borders for all non-Whites.

After some time your smart niggers, gooks and poo-in-loos will shill for "more open america".

Already reposting?

Many of the large donors and supporters are Jewish.

I agree, these Jews love Trump and are friends.

I'm telling you to look up each of Trump's advisers and find things that would make you think they have the same kind of wickedness as the Rothschilds, Soros, those in the Bilderberg Foundation etc.

If not fight ISIS in the Middle East, we're going to have to help Europe fight off the army that's been welcomed in.

I believe that a high standard of merit would make immigration pretty much exclusive to whites without the need for preferential treatment based on race. Those non-whites that manage to get in would have little or no cultural influence. Ethno-centrism is an assertion of nationalism. Outright ethnic cleansing is an affront to meritocracy imo.

no, i mean you, keep your friends close
you'll want to see a familiar face in the ditch.

How many white privilege confrences has the kikess attended in the last week?

Are you implying Trump is going to kill his own kids? You're delusional.

Stupid kike bitch would ruin the economy even harder than if Clinton got in. She would destroy the US dollar.

Is that tinfoil kosher, buddy?

America doesn't have to get involved to shut down Isis.The SAA has been greatly successful lately leave them solve their own problems.As for the migrants you can always round them up and send them back.

Why? All we can do is not stand in Europe's way of uncucking itself. Why do we need to do anything but Make America Great Again and keep it great? We're not gonna be World Police anymore and we're certainly not going to be the European Police.

If you hate ISIS, you hate jews.

le moderates amirite?

You eat tinfoil?

ISIS has cells in Europe and Libya. I'm going to assume Egypt as well since they don't have a functioning government. Rounding up a few million people is going to take alot of military effort.

see

If you don't want to save Europe, I don't know why you're on a Vietnamese Table Tennis forum.

Yes, globalist Zionist Jews, not all of them.

We have to end islam and jewry. Those two are welded together, even if thier peasants hate eachother.

You're the kike, and you've got to eat something, when your shilling doesn't earn you enough for hotpockets.

Muslims have the capability of becoming secular. Assad and Damascus are a proof of that.

you're illiterate

I'm implying you and your ilk will die, and that the jews in the folds of trump's team right now are kept close for a very particular reason

oh for fucks sake meant for

Libyans are getting over their ideological differences and agreed over a government.
Egypt has a nice dictator he'll work things out.
Just keep NATO away.
has been done before didn't cost much

I hear it's because Johnson is Pro TPP

lol

Anyway, what's that particular reasoning? I gave my explanation in that they are good Jews and want to MAGA.

"Officially" yes, but they can not, and they will not. They need to be binned, just as the jews need to be binned.

I'm not charging them with wickedness, I'm charging them with illegitimacy.

your posts, and your post count, are indicative of the fact that you yourself are jewish

stop advocating for your tainted blood here, it's not welcome

t.fate cursed mischling

Libya is a failed state. Qaddafi correctly predicted this. There will be no agreement.

Egypt's "dictator" has no power. It is similar to the warlord era of China where the generals are forming power cliques and will move when enough power is consolidated.

Current European governments cannot effectively kill ISIS cells and every day lost is more resources needed to remove ISIS from Europe.

not

an

argument

They and Trump are pretty legitimate, they've made it farther than any outsider candidate ever has.

neither is that

You have no arguments yourself. You're hot air in a bag of shit stuck to a pole.

They cannot because Israel and the globalists do not let them. They hate Westerners because of the globalist interventionism that forced Westerners to die for Israel.

Ok then what's that particular reasoning? I gave my explanation in that they are good Jews and want to MAGA.

(hint, this is the same post that you replied to and did not give an argument or answer to)

see

You're putting words in my mouth little judeophile fag.

And what is your point with that "argument" (which is not an argument but a statement and a very subjective and silly one at that.)

my argument is that you and your ilk are not wanted here

not very hard to understand

Am I wrong?

That is not an argument. And nothing you've written since, has added to this, other than reiterate and circle around that same statement.

man what the fuck, meant for

what the fuck i'm not even clicking the first one to respond

That not all Jews are bad and that Trump's are good. You said that they are enemies and Trump has a reason to keep them close, my argument is that they simply are nationalistic and want to make American strong. You have failed to explain what Trump's particular reasons are.

How about you reply to what I say, rather than go full hogwash, cuckboy?

First of all, Jews are never outsiders in any political environment due to the nepotism they invariably receive. Secondly, it's their very presence in this country, if not their very existence, that is illegitimate. The fact that you're projecting that onto Trump himself really shows the jew in you.

tell me kike

have you ever heard of an "opinion"

People like you seem to have a problem with Trump's Jews for no reason other than that they're Jews.

your dubs confirm that's reason enough

And you have been challenged numerous times on that, and much of what you've said has been negated again and again. But you do not WANT those answers you get, because they do not align with what you believe, because you're a judeophile cuck.

These Jews are outsiders to the globalist Jews though. They did not get nepotism from the Zionists and had to earn everything for themselves. They worked to make a strong America regardless of their faith, just like Trump.

I never talked about Trump, save for two posts, wherein I said nothing to the effect of what you're implying.
You're a lying little cuck

It actually confirms my point, that's how Kek works CTR.

oh wow

And I have disproven each challenge every time.

If you hate Jews you are incompatible for Trump. Simple as that.

Yes, you think all Jews are a hivemind? There's a pecking order even for Judaism.

holy fuck you moron, you're not the only kike who is Holla Forumsish, but you damn sure are the most fucking vocal

we aren't shills from corrupt the record, we're telling you to shut the fuck up with the jew shit

No, if by disproving you mean repeating your question, then you have not. And that is ALL you have done.
You imitate the jews you love, very well.

Not an argument :^)

Did you really think Bernie wanted to tax the rich too?

Holla Forums has a problem with Trump's Jewish supporters, I'm trying to explain that they're on our side.

Again, there are some on our side.

It actually is. Trump has people on his team that are Jewish and his kids are Jewish. I you can't see that not all Jews are bad and think that all Jews are the same as those who are pushing globalism, then you can't be for Trump.

that actually not an argument, no memeing

if x than y
therefore, x=y

Illogical

see

That is not what you're doing. But either you are very, very stupid, or just another paid shill.

Now you're just being autistic cuckboy

Trump's Jews don't want to kill any Americans, are you retarded?

dude just stop, this is the reason why jews are unwelcome in so many places

quit pushing that the people doing the good things happen to be kikes, that's what is intended to make them blend in you fucking retard

Post more gore if you're just going to ad hominem.

I'm not pushing anything. If you can't see Trump is leading a faction of good Jews, then you're just blind.

Holla Forums wants jews in ovens. That is a fact, and you too belong in one.

You say that like you know them personally. Now with you yourself being Jewish, that would hardly be surprising. But either way, you're clearly narrating bullshit.

Nice co-option, outsider.

There it is. That second post shill writing a prepared statement.

kike is an actual genetic thing, and trumps kids don't have the genetics, barring ivanka's kid.

once again, arguing so much over how great the jews associated with trump are is literal subversive thought, dividing the minds and actions based upon the body

wew kid, they sure don't pay you enough for the laughs you give

Why is that? Hitler never even put any into ovens himself.

see

They stabbed him in the back remember?

Perhaps being a kike, but Judaism itself is a faith and not related to bloodlines at all.

Again if you are just going to be retarded, just post gore.

Who did?

you fucking illiterate

stop categorizing them as "good jews" you are contributing to subversive thought based on identity politics

Yes kike, I saw that post. I fucking quoted it. You're gonna get demoted at this rate.

Hitler didn't listen to fashwave, does that mean I shouldn't?
Learn to fucking argue, before you set out on this feeble little shitshow :^)

yes, and kikes have to go back too

i swear it's like you can't even read these posts, of your own blood

But they are, nobody has proven otherwise.

Then give a real argument against it.

Hitler didn't want to kill any Jews, but he probably would have listened to vaporwave.

By that argument, Trump's future politician dynasty isn't welcome in the US despite what he's done so far. Fuck off retard.

MY ARGUMENT IS THAT IT'S DIVIDING BY IDENTITY POLITICS

THEREFORE, SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE SUBVERSION

lol

that's a false conclusion, provide your logic

Kill yourself.

How is Trump dividing anyone through identity politics? He's uniting.

You are, little man

YOU
YOU USING THE TERMS GOOD JEWS AND DEFENDING ITS USE AND THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF THEM AS JEWS, NOT AS ADVISORS

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, NOT TRUMP

m8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_National_Accord

See the guy I replied to originally, he has a problem with Sheldon Adelson since he is Jewish despite being a good Jew.

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the oven.

the only kike is ivanka's kid, and it's half kike due to the father

you yourself even said kike was the race you fucking retard

Holocaust never happened m8 and Hitler never purposefully killed any Jews see

WEW

Keep going, let's see how much tighter you can cling your jew claws onto whites in order to keep people from discerning you from them.

It will

I never implied or said it was a race.

yeah adelson is actually a horrible fucking kike though. try strauss or fischer, retard

see

see

gotcha, kike

Why is that? Not all Jews are bad.

yeah don't even try to come back to this one because you just got fucking rekt

Again, you have not proved that there is such a thing as a good jew, and have largely ignored all arguments to the contrary.
Go fire up another hotpocket, loser

All jew genes are bad. A "good jew" can easily have evil offspring. You have to kill them all. It's the only way to be sure.

The "good" ones have the privilege of dying last.

don't forget your sage when conversing with shills

Those who served on Hitler's staff, served in the SS and served in the Wehrmacht.

How am I a shill faggot?

You don't have to kill them all, you have to remove the Rabbis from teaching them filth, suddenly they don't become brainwashed robots.

isn't an argument as to why we should give a fuck about the ones you think we should spare. It's just you expressing your desire for mercy, which will ultimately go completely ignored.

If jews are just a religious group, then they are bad: talmud is as evil as quran. It promotes slavery of non-jews, pedophilia, usury and other bad things.
If jews are racial group, then they are foreigners and should be deported.

Yes you do. The only way to jewry is to end the jew.

see

I don't see Holla Forums doing much of what you're implying. Likewise, it wouldn't happen under a Trump presidency.

Who's a good boy, little dog, oooh have another hotpocket, aaw

Isn't it strange how the weapons and funding that go to the "moderate" Syrian rebels somehow end up in the hands of ISIS?

(((Pure coincidence)))

because you are literally shilling for kikes regardless of pay

You say that like Trump will have the final say on the matter. That's very funny.

see

Not true, look up the Thuggees of India. Secret society that would kill people once a year and steal their valuables. The British went in, stopped suspected Thuggee teachers from passing on the programming, and the murders stopped. Stop Zionist and globalist Jewish rabbis, you solve Judaism.

Well he will be the commander in chief, so yes.

I'm not shilling for the bad Jews.

That's le moderate muslims jews fallacy. Jewish religion is well defined, you can't just say #NotAllJews. Talmud is full of anti-goyim verses, it's evil, satanic book.

Also, what about atheist jews? Genetically, they are still non-White.

Little dog can't keep up, hotpockets running low, gotta post fast, gotta boost that autism!

Go fast, I know you can do it shabbos cuck

Again, see the Thuggees of India.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

Remove those who spread the cancer, the cancer dies.

see

Jews are evil on a genetic basis. Even a "good jew" carries the evil genes.You have to kill them all to eliminate jewish evil.

There is literally no other option.

But that's antisemitism! Jews are spreading the cancer, I can see why people are calling for their deportation or even genocide.

So low energy even a downs syndrome jihadi could outpost you. Come on, push it loser

Judaism isn't genetic, it's taught or programmed.

Yes bad Jews. Remove the bad influence, they no longer are bad. Pretty simple to understand.

Yes it is. Jews are a race.

To be a jew, you must have jewish blood. And judaism is at its very core evil :^)

Forced sterilization and deportation to Africa. That way you're not wasting your time, money and workforce on full-blown genocide.

I see, you're just running in circles. Filtered again, lol.

Bad influence = kike genes and religion. Get it?

They're an anti-race kept together by rabbis.

If I was filtered before, how am I getting a reply? Judaism isn't genetic and only Jews who can't see the problems with their faith say that.

lel you're still genociding them 100%, just slower

Kikes are sandniggers that inbred so much they mutated into their own distinct sandnigger sub-race.

Yes it is. To be a jew, you must have jewish blood. And judaism is at its core a parasitic cancer. You can not fix this, loser

That's the point. Slow, tolerant and diverse genocide integration to African culture.

Judaism as an anti-race exists outside of the sand dunes. Some have European blood as well and are mutts. It's almost in line with Christian levels of marxism.

It's being fixed by Trump. Have you not been reading the thread?

They all have jewish blood, however much diluted it may be.
Jews are not europeans, jews are semites and jews belong in the desert or out of existence.

wew lad

The majority of this thread consists of your ramblings going in the same circles ad infinitum.
And no, judaism can not be fixed, as it is a cancer at its core.

You're acting as if Jewish blood is some sort of bacteria or virus. It can be purified, and it has to be done by those who are as far detached from the bankster cartel bloodlines as possible.

Nobody has shown me that Trump and his Jews intend to do harm to the US. This is not rambling. Post more gore or leave the thread.

Very much so. It's going to be great.

Is vote swapping still a thing?

Is vote swapping still a thing?

The blood only signifies who are and are not a JEW. The problem is, as you said - for once you actually said something that wasn't complete and utter bullshit - is judaism. And since only EHTNIC JEWS can be JEWISH, the problem is JEWS.

Because judaism is a cancer and if you TRULY wish to "fix the jew" then you kill judaism, but then you kill the jews too, as they will be no more than another dying semitic tribe, they will lose all they have gotten through ill deeds and benefited from passively from ills. They will die out without judaism.

Make sense, or post some gore you cuck :^)

No, you kill the supremacist rabbis and the problem solves itself, just as Luther encouraged the Papacy to be destroyed. Judaism isn't genetic and those who claim it is aren't even real Hebrews but Ashkenazi.

She gets my vote over trump

Why not just kill all the jews, while we're at it? Saves the potential harm in the long run.

Trumps kids are all jews, Trump himself is as close to being a jew as you can get without being one

Top dumbfuck.

We end radical Islam by entirely pulling out of the Middle East, deporting all dune coons, and machinegunning anyone of them who attempts to slither back in.

Yeah I don't believe that for a second.

Common fam I'm sure you're paid for better work than this.

that would be a massive failure same with pulling out of Iraqi

Unlikely. Everyone knows Greens are Left of Democrats. The people who will vote Jill Stein were incredibly unlikely to vote Trump (although he did probably lose some Bernie voters to her, not having them vote Clinton is more important to the Trump campaign than picking up their votes). The media doesn't want to encourage someone they expect to leech off of Hillary's potential voter base. Gary Johnson may be a total leftist cuck faggot, but historically Libertarianism is (actually) principled Conservatism, so they expect Trump to lose more than Clinton if they push Johnson.

The media is promoting Gary Johnson, because he is fairly conservative apart from his anti-drug war & anti-life stance. He will take far more votes from Trump than Clinton.

Just take a look at some of the things he's campaigning on:
- Lower taxes
- School choice
- Term Limits
- Abolishing federal departments and agencies
- Ending wasteful spending

These are all issues that resonate with republicans, but not with democrats.
Make no mistake, They are using Gary Johnson as a weapon against Trump.

When it comes to Middle East politics, the only winning move is not to play. You can't "fix" these people. The very best we could do is to install Saddam 2.0 and then just sheepishly leave.

"Fighting ISIS" will just end up costing 2 trillion dollars.

You cant "not play" any more the game has been set and to leave them alone now would only allow them to consolidate power an probably reform a new neoottoman empire. Additionally you are never going to be allowed to deport millions of muzzies in the west, merely suggesting cutting off their immigration is a radicle notion let alone removing 3rd or 4th generation families.

Little cuckboy got stuck in the oven while trying to get his hotpocket?

No they aren't.

Yes. Yes they are everyone of them is fucking a jew and has jew kids

ur mum wus a gike

ALERT EVERYONE: THIS IS A PAID ASTROTURFING SHILL WHO WAS IN TWO THREADS LAST NIGHT SIMULTANEOUSLY PUSHING THE LIE OF THE "GOOD JEW".

HE TRIES TO USE Holla Forums LINGO AND ACT LIKE "ONE OF US", BUT COMES ACROSS AS A BLATANT OUTSIDER TRYING TOO HARD.

HE IS CLEARLY PAID TO POST IN EVERY TRUMP-RELATED THREAD TO PROMOTE THE IDEA THAT TRUMP HAS "GOOD JEWS" ON HIS SIDE BASED ON THE USE OF IDENTICAL RHETORIC, AND BEING IN MORE THAN ONE THREAD AT ONCE.

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((90)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES

This. Good work m8

You actually went through the entire thread and marked all the replies?!

Going back to the Indian Thuggees

Nobody who descended from them are murdering people. So it wasn't genetic despite being a few centuries old.

Gentlemen, I am elated. This election has seen two candidates signalling to the anti-Israel crowd. Granted it's probably bullshit from both parties, this marks a promising trend in US politics. A large, growing demographic of voters want Israel removed from our backs that much that political advertising has to be directed towards them. Maybe not this election, but soon. The future in this respect is looking so bright.

Pure autism.

Hello Shill

But they're still in Europe. We will have to correct the globalist plots.

No u

Is this your 2nd reply in this thread?

This. Including Trump's Jews.

Aw, little doggie cuckboy got his hotpocket finally

lmao

ALERT EVERYONE: THIS IS A PAID ASTROTURFING SHILL WHO WAS IN TWO THREADS LAST NIGHT SIMULTANEOUSLY PUSHING THE LIE OF THE "GOOD JEW".

HE TRIES TO USE Holla Forums LINGO AND ACT LIKE "ONE OF US", BUT COMES ACROSS AS A BLATANT OUTSIDER TRYING TOO HARD.

HE IS CLEARLY PAID TO POST IN EVERY TRUMP-RELATED THREAD TO PROMOTE THE IDEA THAT TRUMP HAS "GOOD JEWS" ON HIS SIDE, BASED ON THE USE OF IDENTICAL RHETORIC, AND BEING IN MORE THAN ONE THREAD AT ONCE, AND HIS AGGRESSIVE DEDICATION TO PUSHING THE MEME.

Again pure autism.

Low energy reply, loser. I don't think that's quite enough to get you your shekels. Try again cuckboy

Says the cuck repeating himself autismally in almost 100 posts throughout this entire thread

I've yet to be proven wrong that Trump is on our side.

What a good year that was.

HE IS CLEARLY PAID TO POST IN EVERY TRUMP-RELATED THREAD TO PROMOTE THE IDEA THAT TRUMP HAS "GOOD JEWS" ON HIS SIDE, BASED ON THE USE OF IDENTICAL RHETORIC, AND BEING IN MORE THAN ONE THREAD AT ONCE, AND HIS AGGRESSIVE DEDICATION TO PUSHING THE MEME.

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((98)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES

Gary Johnson
"Cut all support and aid to Israel. (May 2012)"

ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
archive.is/uk0Br

No one has stated this, you've entirely fabricated this. Your fatigue is showing little man

Since you've failed to say whether you just switched to an new ID, I'll assume you are actually new to this thread. See these posts where I made my points and try to reply to them. Otherwise you're spamming.

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((96)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES

have to be dedicated to fight people who try and subvert you ways.
if they just talked to us like regular people this wouldn't be an issue

Yes, Holla Forums seems to be entirely against Jews and can't realize that there are good ones. Trump is advised by the very people Holla Forums hates, how is this not a hypocrisy? Hitler had Jews on his team and it wasn't a problem, they were assets.

Such a submissive little cuck, sad :^)

It seems like this is a bot, it copy pasted the first post it made. Please report for spam.

Is this your first post in this thread?

Little dog running in circles again, new hotpockets fastened on his tail. Cuck never learns.

yes

jews should mind their own business and should all be forced into one country.
not israel though, just to spite them.

you cant be a good jew. if you believe in jewish teachings and call yourself a religious jew, you are scum. now can jews work to our benefit because they see the tide turning and self-preservation kicks in? sure. are they good people? fuck no.

3/4 candidates?! To think I was contemplating suicide a few months ago. I would have missed one of the greatest salt mines in US history, and it will happen in my lifetime.

Jews can be saved though read up on the Thuggees and see the parallel I draw to Judaism in that removing the Talmudic Rabbis solves the problem.

see

I'll read up on it but tbh I don't care what happens to kikes as long as they don't have disproportionate influence on the world.

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((104)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES

DISREGARD THIS RAT-FACED LYING KIKE AND DO NOT TRUST A SINGE WORD HE HAS TO SAY. REPORT HIM

JUST LIKE A TYPICAL KIKE, HE GOT BTFO IN BOTH THREADS SIMULTANEOUSLY LAST NIGHT, BUT HAS RETURNED TODAY TO REPEAT THE SAME TALKING POINTS

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Judaism is cancer at its core, it is built on all concepts that works against us. Thus JEWS can NOT be saved and should not, they are guilty by default.
Silly little cuckboy

The reason there is a disproportionate influence is because of the banking system. If you return to a currency backed by labor, as in NatSoc Germany, then that influence disappears. Additonally, if you remove those who spread the cancerous programming that Jews get, the problem disappears, just like the Thuggees.

Report and hide the spammer. He is trying to slide the thread.

You aren't even addressing my point. Do you blame the program or programmer for being poorly made?

You've been eating non-kosher tinfoil again little kid

((((((((((((((107)))))))))))))
NICE TRY KIKE SHILL. YOUR NOSE HAS BEEN EXPOSED

so we fix the banking system and put laws both restricting what the media can broadcast and who can own or invest in it.

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((104)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES

DISREGARD THIS RAT-FACED LYING KIKE AND DO NOT TRUST A SINGE WORD HE HAS TO SAY. REPORT HIM

JUST LIKE A TYPICAL KIKE, HE GOT BTFO IN BOTH THREADS SIMULTANEOUSLY LAST NIGHT, BUT HAS RETURNED TODAY TO REPEAT THE SAME TALKING POINTS

THE JEW HAD NOT THE SLIGHTEST RECOLLECTION OF THE DAY BEFORE, HE RATTLED OFF HIS SAME OLD NONSENSE AS THOUGH NOTHING AT ALL HAD HAPPENED, AND, IF INDIGNANTLY CHALLENGED, AFFECTED AMAZEMENT; HE COULDN'T REMEMBER A THING, EXCEPT THAT HE HAD PROVED THE CORRECTNESS OF HIS ASSERTIONS THE PREVIOUS DAY.
-HITLER

You've slid it well enough with your rancid skidmarks of an "argument" :^)

I blame you for being a little judeophile cuck

id rather remove all jews. these thuggees youre talking about havn't been eradicated. they have always existed in different forms. the most comparable one currently are the south american drug cartels who serve the angel of death, santa muerte. removing talmud and not killing the followers only strengthens their resolve against you and leaves them occulted, in the shadows. if your people are so weak they fall for blatantly false spiritual teachings then they deserve death.

Golly goshpops, I forgot to sage

next time sort this shit, nigger

Yes, more importantly analyzing (((who))) wants to broadcast certain items, especially their religious history if they are Jewish. If they follow Rabbanical Talmudism, they should be banned.

They have in India. Over the course of 1 generation Thuggees ceased to exist. If you remove the rabbis preaching the Talmud and ban the item from being preached in general, then there will be no resolve to defend something they know nothing about.

People who are involved in media and things that generally affect culture should be on watch lists and monitored heavily, so to see their life and who they interact with.
Don't need anyone being a proxy for unsavory people

Little cuck trying to use big boy lingo

do you know where you are? do you think jews are white? we want all nonwhites dead. jews are turk/khazarian mongrels who deserve nothing but mass graves.

Instead we should be teaching people how to not be subverted. If the media lost it's hypnotizing power, then there wouldn't be a need for a few people to control all of it. This is already happening with the internet. Twitter is practically the go to source for current events these days with people on the ground.

see

>>7051530 >>7051558 >>7051579 >>7051609 >>7051648 >>7051690 >>7051730 >>7051787 >>7051841 >>7051866 >>7051892 >>7051911 >>7051943 >>7051974 >>7052007 >>7052020 >>7052050 >>7052107 >>7052158 >>7052175 >>7052226 >>7052235 >>7052247 >>7052262 >>7052277 >>7052289 >>7052296 >>7052327 >>7052345 >>7052353 >>7052379 >>7052399 >>7052415 >>7052438 >>7052455 >>7052461 >>7052483 >>7052502 >>7052523 >>7052535>>7052536 >>7052566>>7052592 >>7052610 >>7052622 >>7051506 >>7051546 >>7051565 >>7051592 >>7051621 >>7051652 >>7051698 >>7051768 >>7051807 >>7051845 >>7051873 >>7051895 >>7051934 >>7051947 >>7051983 >>7052009 >>7052032 >>7052099 >>7052129 >>7052168 >>7052200 >>7052229 >>7052244 >>7052248 >>7052269 >>7052286 >>7052294 >>7052299 >>7052333 >>7052349 >>7052366 >>7052396 >>7052401 >>7052429 >>7052448 >>7052458 >>7052465 >>7052489 >>7052521 >>7052527 >>7052536 >>7052566 >>7052597 >>7052616 >>7052652 >>7052910 >>7052926 >>7052986 >>7053042
>>7053087 >>7053109 >>7053221

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((110)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES

the other 10% need to die for their inferior genetics that led them to become shabbos cucks

we can do both.
To keep tight control on what is out there and to educated children on how to see a manipulator.

Of course the less intelligent or skeptical would brush it off and would still have to be prevented from affecting things.

Perhaps a note could be taken from the russians and simply disappear them if they get out of hand.

Little cuck cucking over his little paygrade

Khazars aren't even the people Jewish books talk about. They adopted the religion because it sounded cool and then used it to control others below them.

Nah that's for people who fear the truth. People should be proven wrong in debate and cross examination, not disappeared.

Go be a beta orbiter somewhere else lad, you're filtered.

I could see how it could be put in a bad light.

Then what about having government funded intellectuals challenge and humiliate them.

>>7053279

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((112)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES

the old testament kikes are still brown subhumans. just like we want "ashkenazis" removed, we want brown removed. what are you, a civic nationalist?

You don't even need government funded intellectuals. There are plenty of people who have done their research that can be put on any MSM program and blow the (((experts))) out of the water. But they aren't, so people have no idea that they exist. If everyone becomes an expert, much like how the internet has, then the truth can be found through debate. Smoke and mirrors are necessary when you can't win in a fair debate, hence the need for a few people to control all media sources.

>113 POSTS
>IT’S AN INTL SHILL
>HASN’T BEEN BANNED

KILL THE MODERATORS

Blow your brains out.

meant for

There are plenty of Jews who recently converted and are not tainted as much as the brown Jews that are around. Remove the brown people scripture, aka the Talmud and the Rabbis, the problem solves itself naturally.

Are these your first posts in this thread?

ebin
Check the board logs, they are afk for at least 4 hours.

How do I get in contact with the mods, I want to be a volunteer myself if they won't do anything.

I agree.

Little judeophile cuck keeps cucking

typical. avoiding the point. appreciate you exposing yourself as an anti-white civic nationalist or possibly a jew yourself. you already admitted ashkenazi are khazars. you shouldnt have done that for future reference. when you admit jews aren't white, thats where you will get exposed as being anti-white when you shill for "good jews". fuck off cuck or jew.

It's pretty clear that Jews are an anti-race, that's how the religion is designed since it passes through the mother, which wasn't so according to the original scriptures. I'm simply explaining how you stop their madness and that there are Jews who realize this and are working to do just that.

Little judeophile cuck makes up word and runs in circles

which of these are the good jews again? if its the aryan blooded converted jews from current year, literally gas yourself for your 116 posts of pure retardation.

The cuck or kike on the right doesn't know Israel in fact had gulags for certain people.

Gs4 recently left Israel due to pressure by BDS but where there is a need someone else will take their place.

Inb4 British company. That's a copout to avoid blame. Israel still hired them and will hire someone else again.

The ones on Trump's side.

The cuck just can't stop himself

sage

sage

They’re also PAID SHILLS that let this happen, genius.

sage

so because a handful of rats who see the tide turning and attempt the subvert the rising wave of white nationalism by making themselves out to be good jews, this makes you believe in the mystical good jew? and you fall for it? where are the white nationalist religious jews? i cant find them, maybe you know their names.

Israel is deporting BDS people though, they'll probably just bring GS4 back in under a different shell company.

Looks like the bot broke for a second.

sage

Micheal Glassner is one. He was very involved in 9/11 and has become a turncoat intending to save the US.

Little judeophile cuck is too obvious

I'm starting to think the other one is a bot too.

I would never vote for her, but I'll shill for her so bernouts vote for her instead of Hillary.

Little judeophile cuck uses the same phrases, like a faggy indian support employee

Little judeophile cuck says he has filtered me, yet doesn't know hwo to filter

This. I've already been doing this to secure a Trump presidency. It's too easy.

You've also been brushing yourself in both ends with your toothbrush, little judeophile cuck

What's your guys' purpose in this thread? This shit wouldn't have been fly in 2015.

and he truly believes in old testament judaism? im sure he prays to jehovah every night, im sure that somehow he found the eternal truth of the hebrew bible to be self-evident and his white ancestors were totally wrong about spirituality throughout antiquity. if glassner is white and converted to judaism, he is a stupid cuck at best or he converted for political reasons.

if you are shilling for "good jews" you are a civic nationalist at best, or a paid jew shill at worst.

answer this, are any of the good jews you are talking about "ashkenazi"? or are you talking about just the recent converts who have pure white blood?

It's the current year little judeophile cuckboy

I can't prove so, but it appears to be so. Glassner has been trying to get an outsider into the whitehouse his entire career with Bob Dole and the hilarious failure that was Sarah Palin. He wasn't an integral part of the WTC privatization deal with Lucky Larry but he was at least deep enough to see that it wasn't a terrorist attack.

Now he's a campaign manager for someone who the MSM Jews hate and even the Saud Jews, or those that greatly benefit from the current status quo. Why even bother with all this trouble unless he is trying to uproot the US establishment that was cemented in the 1980s?

For the most part, no.

For the most part, yes.

Little cuck trying so hard, but can barely reach the bedpost

youre not going to convince me that people who convert to a brown people religion that their people have no real connection to whatsoever are good people. what eternal spiritual truths would cause somebody to convert to judaism? does this glassner fellow name the talmudic jew subverting his old religion? or is he a good guy in your head?

How do I contact the mods, damn.
it shouldn't be this hard to apply to be a volunteer

The mods are paid shills (except for one of them), so they wouldn’t ever let you in. The BO is nowhere to be found and the site owner hates Holla Forums.

jim hates Holla Forums?

What about a 2nd or 3rd generation convert who does some basic research and finds that Judaism has nothing to do with the original scriptures but rather the Rabbinical laws of the Talmud? There are lots of people who are born into a religion without effectively given a say in whether what they believe in makes logical sense. I'm not a fan of Christianity, but this is exactly what Yeshua Ben Yosef did despite being a Jew himself.

As for Glassner, I have no other explanation as to why he is with Trump.

As in, the child or grandchild of a convert.

What a time to be alive.

Little judeophile cuckboy stuffing rice crispies in pocket

if you don't sage, those posts don't go towards your pay

Little judeophile cuckboy still haven't figured out how to filter :^)

Holy shit.

see

Little judeophile cuckboy starving for hotpockets

>>7053474

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((129)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES

Remember to hide and report the spammer.

Little judeophile cuckboy wants to be shut out and cucked

Remember to hide and report the kike-loving shill

open borders, amnesty, blm, more welfare, sjw, feminism.

>>7054244

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((130)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES

I don't know why you keep saying I'm a Jew lover. Trump has Jews who are leading a revolution against the Jews Hitler was talking about.

Remember to sage

Remember to report and hide the spammer. I have yet to be refuted.

Little judeophile cuckboy talks freely of his jewish fantasies

You were refuted by me twice yesterday in both threads, you kike shill. Just like Hitler said, you Jews come back the next day with the same talking points.

lmao

STOP FUCKING REPLYING

Yep. He ruined this thread (not that it was great to begin with), as it became all him and people arguing with him instead of just fucking filtering his post ID.

Your argument has been negated, refuted and destroyed numerous times. You run in circles little judeophile cuckboy. You still haven't learned to filter and hide :^)

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((132)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES

Please link me to the posts that "BTFO" me according to you.

Also reminder to report and hide the spammers.

Little judeophile cuckboy spammer can't has fist too far up his ass, risks prolapse any moment

HE JEW HAD NOT THE SLIGHTEST RECOLLECTION OF THE DAY BEFORE, HE RATTLED OFF HIS SAME OLD NONSENSE AS THOUGH NOTHING AT ALL HAD HAPPENED, AND, IF INDIGNANTLY CHALLENGED, AFFECTED AMAZEMENT; HE COULDN'T REMEMBER A THING, EXCEPT THAT HE HAD PROVED THE CORRECTNESS OF HIS ASSERTIONS THE PREVIOUS DAY.

-HITLER

That's nice but stop spamming this thread.

I don't know why you're quoting that quote. I was never "BTFO", if I was you could easily link to the posts that "BTFO" me since they would still be there. Are you okay?

Jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew

Kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike

Cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((134)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES - A THREAD WITH 66 UIDS

Looks like I broke another bot, top lel

Remember to report and hide

ID:d63320
replies: (95)

ID: 579bcc
replies: (45)

==REMEMBER TO REPORT ASTROTURFING PRO-KIKE SHILLS

So you have access to all the posts I made. Find me the replies to my posts that blew me the fuck out friend.

HE HAS FUCKING ((((((((135)))))))) POSTS IN THIS THREAD, ABOUT A THIRD OF ALL REPLIES - A THREAD WITH 66 UIDS

THE JEW HAD NOT THE SLIGHTEST RECOLLECTION OF THE DAY BEFORE, HE RATTLED OFF HIS SAME OLD NONSENSE AS THOUGH NOTHING AT ALL HAD HAPPENED, AND, IF INDIGNANTLY CHALLENGED, AFFECTED AMAZEMENT; HE COULDN'T REMEMBER A THING, EXCEPT THAT HE HAD PROVED THE CORRECTNESS OF HIS ASSERTIONS THE PREVIOUS DAY.

-HITLER

Little judeophile cuck still can't open his little cage

The whole thread is you being BTFO, kike-lover.

Swallow razor blades

Jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew

Kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike you kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike never kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike made kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike an argument kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike

Cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke cuck with a yamulke

It's people replying to my posts to give an update of how many posts I have made, just in case anyone can't somehow see how many posts I have made.

At no point has anyone ITT given a reason as to why those Jews that are on Trump's team or those that support him as a presidential candidate are bad or evil.

Little judeophile cuck explains himself, hotpocket out of reach, tears on the brim of a burst

You have not given a single reason to trust kikes. There is no reason to ever trust kikes. Kikes are a disease on America and the entire white world, and have been for centuries. Kikes do not belong in America, and will be purged along with every other non-white. The financial sector is the center of Jew control in America, and the source of the world economic corruption. Trump has filled his economic team with kikes from the financial sector. Trump is not Hitler. Kikes are inherently anti-white. Any kikes supporting Trump are bad news for Trump, and not good news for kikes

Now swallow razor blades, kike

this, pics related

Trump isn't going to be purging anyone though and Judaism in its current state is curable, as I've pointed out and you ignored. There's nothing inherent about poor programming, if you remove the rabbis and the Talmud, Judaism is fixed.

Wrong. Jews are an ethnic group, not just a religious group.

We don't want to "cure" Jews - we want to remove them once and for all.

Also, stop ignoring my points here

You have not given a single reason to trust kikes. There is no reason to ever trust kikes. Kikes are a disease on America and the entire white world, and have been for centuries. Kikes do not belong in America, and will be purged along with every other non-white. The financial sector is the center of Jew control in America, and the source of the world economic corruption. Trump has filled his economic team with kikes from the financial sector. Trump is not Hitler. Kikes are inherently anti-white. Any kikes supporting Trump are bad news for Trump, and not good news for kikes

Little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets

They are not an ethnic group, but an anti-ethnic group. Meaning they can revert to their bloodline if they reject it's Talmudic teachings.

For your points I already addressed, if you remove the cancer, the cancer goes away. It isn't Jews that are the problem, it's those who teach them how to follow a contradictory way of life and use them to be their pawns.

Incorrect. They are an ethnic group. You are objectively wrong.
This doesn't exist. You've made this up
So you agree we need to remove Jews from society. Good to know.
it isn't the Jews that are the problem
IT ISN'T THE JEWS THAT ARE A PROBLEM
IT ISN'T THE JEWS THAT ARE A PROBLEM

KIKE SHILL PROVES WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT HE IS WORKING FOR THE JEWS TO REMOVE BLAME FROM THEM

They aren't though. You cannot be an ethnic group if the ethnicity is passed through the mother. By definition that's an anti-ethnicity or anti-race. You missed the 2nd half of my post explaining that if you remove the rabbis preaching filth, the Jews will revert back to their bloodline heritage. For sand people, they go back to being sand people and for recent converts, they go back to what they once were before one of their ancestors made the mistake of converting to lies.

Little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets little judeophile cuck can't reach the hotpockets

100 more posts and this guy might have a breakdown, not sure how much farther his posts can devolve

Yet another example of the conflict within global Jewry.

Jewish Global Cultural Marxists vs Jewish Global Zionists.

Who will rule you?

In either case, the answer is the same:
The Jew.

Little judeophile cuck tries to insult, turns out to be a manlet with a tiny voice

I wasn't referring to you, though it is handy to have someone keep track of how many posts I've made.

Or Trump's nationalist Jews, who are going to win.

Oh, the 'Good Jews exist u guiz' guy is back, eh?

Makes sense - this thread IS pretty much Jewish trash after all.

You are objectively wrong. You are simply a liar. Jews are an ethnic group.
Judaism is inherently filth. If you get rid of Rabbis teaching filth, you get rid of Judaism entirely.

And Jews are not just a religious group. Many atheist Jews were behind the communist revolution in Russia.

All Jews are a cancer that must be removed. You included, kike

There are no nationalist Jews, you utter fool.

Trump isn't even nationalist, unless you consider 'civic nationalism' of any value - and only retards value civic nationalism.

Trump is a Zionist puppet.

No such thing. Kikes are incapable of being American nationalists.

Kikes are incapable of being nationalists at all.

Israel is not a nation, and never will be, thus Jews have no nation, thus they cannot be nationalists - certainly not for a country in which they are a drastic and objectively damaging minority.

Little judeophile cuck getting lost in lies, experts warn chair can't handle the ham

Yes. Both atheistic and religious jews are against the goyim and Whitey.

I've given my reasoning as to why Jews are an anti-race. If you get Jews to follow the original scriptures, then they lose everything that makes them a Jew. Your mode of thought isn't going to work but rather a Jewish revolution similar to that of Jesus.

Trump is leading a Jewish civil war.

This is due to poor programming.

an "anti-race" doesn't exist. It's a made up thing you've concocted for your shitty argument.

Talmudism has existed since the beginning.

Fuck off Christcuck. We don't want "MUH JESUS" either.

No evidence whatsoever of this.

it's called genetics

No the concept of an anti-race is very real, Evola has written about it.

Are you a retard? The Talmud and those who backed it originally are those who hijacked Judaism.

Not a Christcuck either.

Little judeophile cuck continues to bark words without substance, some speculate wife is 2D

Then how do you explain the Jews surrounding Trump, all of which are new money and against globalism?

Again, just dumb. See my posts about the Thuggees.

Little judeophile cuck hospitalized with feces lodged in sinuses, after alleged biking accident

For what it's worth, I'm filtering the long text walls. It's insulting that you have so little faith in us as Holla Forumsacks that you feel you have to drown out the very obvious (((Stein))) shill. I've made it this far - a regular of full/pol/- do you think I'm so dumb that I can't come to a rational conclusion on my own?

I've reported nothing itt and I respect what the shill has taught me.

The Jew is against the non-Jew bro.

White, nigger, spic, it doesn't matter - the goyim are simply the goyim, and the Jew the Jew, and the Jew seeks to rule the goyim wherever able.

No, he's not, anymore than a tank can lead a war.

Trump is a Zionist puppet - he's not leading anything, he's being led.

Little Judeophile cuckboy caught masturbating with hairpincers and candlewax in girls bathroom

Evola is no authority.

Judaism has been directed by the talmud for thousands of years. All Jews are filth.

There is no reason to ever trust kikes. Kikes are a disease on America and the entire white world, and have been for centuries. Kikes do not belong in America, and will be purged along with every other non-white. The financial sector is the center of Jew control in America, and the source of the world economic corruption. Trump has filled his economic team with kikes from the financial sector. Trump is not Hitler. Kikes are inherently anti-white. Any kikes supporting Trump are bad news for Trump, and not good news for kikes

Kikes are an ethnic group. No matter how hard you try, you can't change this

For what its worth, you sound like a proxy-sock trying to push a narrative.

>>>/auschwitz/
There is one thing that unites atheist, orthodox, communist, "nationalist", capitalist and anti-establishment jews: absolute hatred of Europeans. Another "funny" thing: atheists of jewish descent are acting in the same way as their religious brothers. They are building the same satanic machine.

Oh, nevermind. There is that special .0000001% kind of jew that are 100% redpilled Nazis, right.

Top fucking Kek.

Fucking shit site removing my sage.

Little judeophile cuck's protege confesses

Hillary is a Zionist puppet. Trump is fighting a Jewish civil war against the Zionists.

Just like the first time you filtered me huh?

You're damn right I'm pushing a narrative, and I am doing it for free.

I get mods keeping the catalog clean. But in-thread censorship is a responsibility that should be self-practiced. You're on an adult forum so act like one and use your fucking filter.

Western countries are voting for their loss of freedom of speech, and if we don't meme ridicule for not using filter, ignore, etc. then we will soon lose it too.

Not a Stein shill, I'm very much for Trump. I'm trying to explain that Trump's Jews aren't bad.

Little judeophile cuckboy survived frostbite in colon after fetish play with icecream

[citation needed]

Just a little judeophile cuckboy :^)

see

that's not evidence of anything

Little judeophile cuckboy too lazy to work for hotpocket, found dead in mother's basement

Holy shit this is some powerful Talmudic shilling going on right here, I tell you hwat.

The only thing you've gotten right thus far that I've seen is that there is a Jewish civil war of sorts on going.

Trump is a tool of the Zionists, as Shillary is a tool of the Cultural Marxists.

Both are globalists, both are Jew rats, and you are a fucking low-energy shill, haha, jesus christ.

Then you're an extra large side of faggot.

The rest of your commentary only furthers my own.

So, your answer is to filter the people who engage in attempt to inhibit the blatant paid-shilling which transpires on the board?

You're a fucking imbecile tbh fam, and you still sound like a fucking proxy-sock.

kek We'll see. This isn't my first election - I am jaded and I am not going to hold my breath.

There are no good Jews, just like there are no Good spics or niggers. We are racial nationalists. All non-Europeans must be purged.

I don't know who is jewing who anymore

Then why is he on Trump's side?

Trump is not a Zionist tool, otherwise the MSM wouldn't fucking loathe him. If Trump truly was a Zionist, he would be ushered in the same way Dubya (a legitimate retard) was put into office.

I understand. Just do some research on Trump's Jews and you will find that they are all new money.

To fucking Kek, you are legitimately delusional or just shitposting.

The jews are jewing us. It’s in their name. Pretty easy to remember.

I guess Trump is a Jew puppet then

Pretty good but you're not going to beat (254)

Trump is a zionist stooge who sucks Israel cock. This is a blatant truth

You would think that a former AIPAC leader and supposed Zionist handler would have Trump in front of Israel begging and kissing their wall.

There is still ~200 posts left, give him some time.

see

Little judeophile cuck pees pants in public, protesting "all jews are bad"

(153)

That is because when one of these talking heads gets told:

"If you are a good enough goy, you will be spared"

They BELIEVE them.

He needs to step his game up then. Need to be at least every 2nd post.

Atleast he's not a virgin neet judeophile cuckboy, little judeophile cuckboy

The Jews will hang, my friend. There are no good Jews.

You didn't echo correctly lad.

Is this your 2nd post in this thread?

Then you are against Trump, leave Holla Forums

Yes, he is.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAH!
HOLY SHIT!
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Jesus Christ, how old are you?

The media HATED Bush and shat all over him.

Because the media is controlled in most cases by the atheistic Cultural Marxist Jews, as opposed to the Zionist Jews (who don't own nearly as much of the media, maybe only a few outlets by comparison to their Cultural Marxist counterparts).

The media shits on Trump because is a tool of Zionism, espousing faux-Nationalism to get himself into power, both concepts (Zionism and Nationalism, even faux-Nationalism) being oppositional to the Cultural Marxist Jews.

Your boy Trump is a tool of global Zionism, nothing more - he's not even a real Nationalist.

The MSM shits on him because he opposes the current regimes accomplishments, said regime being a tool of Cultural Marxist Jewry, which opposes Zionism.

DAILY REMINDER
That Trump's most "Nationalistic" statements thus far were penned by Jared Kushner, a Jew York City Orthodox Jewish Zionist who converted Trump's daughter and now has extreme influence on his campaign.

Little judeophile adopts somali boy, "the good jews told me to"

Kushner is one of the good Jews I'm talking about. He isn't Zionist, he is orthodox.

Now is not the time for wall kissing user.

That comes later.

And it will come later.

Cap this post.

Shit nigga here's a (you), I didn't see that you made it to 100.

Yes. If an opinion triggers you, paid or not, so much that you want to report it, please consider using filter first. Reporting everything only contributes to our begging for censorship laws. This hysteria needs berating and fast.

There's a great TRS article about this. It acknowledges that even if there were good Jews (there are), they have no reason to ally with us, and loads of reasons to ally against it. So, acknowledging "good Jews" does nothing but harm us.

Honestly, in my own experience, all the Jews I've met have been really nice. (Some of them, I'm sure, are good people.) The problem is, the second they start getting power, they start corrupting everything they can get their shekelclutchers on. Not worth the risk.

This is how we know you're an idiot.

There are NO GOOD JEWS.

Anyone who says there are good Jews is either a Jew or a Zionist pawn.

Which means you are either a Jew or a Zionist pawn.

Neither would surprise me.

Case in point:

Get the fuck outta here you hebe shill faggot, fucking kek.

That's what happens when you've got a bottle of whisky and the day off tomorrow, and a judeophile cuckboy to oust

I wasn't trying to, kike

You are pro-kike. Leave Holla Forums

Come on.

Stern man puts little judeophile cuck in his place. Good post

Let's assume you're right. What will happen in America under Trump's rule?

I'm 90% sure you're a shill, but I will screencap your post just to see if you were right.

I don't think so, but here you go. When he turns his back on Israel, I will make a thread just for you.

Yeah, no, I'm quite content to report Jewish shillery in the hopes the mods will take action on that, because filtering doesn't make the problem go away.

You're the equivalent of an ostrich suggesting other ostriches should consider sticking their heads in a hole in the sand when they see a hyena approaching, instead of trying to kick the hyena's fucking skull open.

Fuck you, proxy-sock faggot.
Reported.

Explain this image then. Orthodox Jews are the most anti-Zionist. You think it's a coincidence that Ivanaka married an Orthodox rather than any other kind?

Ivanka*

Little judeophile cuck is starting to cause my keyboard letters to rub off my keyboard

Take your meds.

Is this really your 3rd post in this thread?

They're a tiny fringe sect. Most orthodox kikes support Israel.

Paid shill I don't know, but Zionist pawn or Jewish slime, most certainly.

I am, so its not an assumption.

Nothing of considerable import I wager.

We might get the wall, but we might also get touchback amnesty.

We will not see any action of meaningful value taken to halt the demographic demise of the nation - immigration is a minute factor, the established populations (thanks to people like Reagan) is the issue.

I wager Trump is going to be Reagan 2.0 tbh fam.

Then you're 90% a retard.

I supported Trump, I still basically do, but that doesn't change the facts.

He isn't Hitler, he isn't the God Emperor, and he isn't going to halt the ethnic demographic demise - and thus, the demise in every other capacity of any import - in America.

And he will continue to support Israel. You can fucking bet on it.

That's fine, I'm clearly smarter than you - hell, I'm smarter than 99% of humans on the planet, statistically - so when Trump continues to support Israel and basically turns out to just be another Neo-Cohen Zionist puppet, you'll realize you were wrong.

Then again, depending on who you are - I can't be assed to even bother checking your ID - its quite possible you already know and expect something similar to what I know and expect, but you're shillin like a villain and so would never admit as much.

Little judeophile cuck inserts live goose beak first into anus

But you're saying Orthodox Jews is the sect to be in to be anti-Israel and anti-Zionist right? So when Israel support becomes unpopular, you would want to be an Orthodox Jew right? Trump knows what he's doing, and by extension is kids.

Is this your 2nd post in this thread?

I am 100% for keeping the catalog clean. Report and sage shit threads. But in-thread moderation should be self-practiced. Somebody posts a pair of tits (on an adult forum) and people freak out about it, and the mods look bad for stepping in.

All of this divisive nonsense can be avoided by encouraging the usage of the tools provided: filter, ignore, sage, etc. You know, like an adult. Not like some butthurt sjw reporting every offensive tweet xe encounters.

There isn't a single good Jew. At all. They only appear to be a "good" jew until they reach their expiration date.

Judeophile cuck refuses to share bread with 2s wige

A lot can happen in 4 years. And with how much Israel already fucked with him (not only in the election) I could see him turning pretty stern against Israel after a while.

But yeah the main reasons to vote Trump are wall+jobs back to America. He isn't going to solve every problem. But he is going to try and improve things.

her last name is Stein for fuck's sake

jews always play both sides
they love have controlled opposition

I will have no sympathy for anyone who get's stabbed in the back by this jew cunt just as I didn't for the idiots who fell for the "le ask no emails face" kike sanders.

1. You're trusting a Jew. Lurk. Moar. Faggot.

2. Vid related: Orthodox Jews talking about non-Jews.

3. You're pathetic.

4. Its never a (((coincidence))).

You get that insult from your time on reddit?
Sure fucking sounds like it.
;^)

Sounds like you're one of those GATE kids.

I can see your perspective if I looked at all Jews through the typical Holla Forums filter. However, I really believe that Trump is leading a Jewish civil war. It makes no sense how much Trump is being shilled against when it comes to normies in the MSM. And when people start realizing the economy has been non existent since 2001, perhaps earlier, they will begin to wonder why they've spent so much money on Israel and their adventures with her. You can call it parasitical in nature, but there are some Jews who will benefit from having a Trump presidency and from destroying globalism and more importantly benefit from the US adopting economic measures that completely destroy globalism economics.

American, please.

UH OH GUYS I THINK IM GOING TO TAKE THE JILL PILL

Its common for the farthest of the leftist Jews to counter signal Israel because they are just so retarded they automatically side with the browner of any group of people in a dispute, this includes against Jews.

sage

Two Jews arguing with each other and slide the whole thread.

Way to go, Holla Forumslacks.

Yes, Talmudism and rabbis were a mistake. Original scriptures don't talk about what this guy has been programmed to believe.

You're living in a fantasy if you think Trump is going to suddenly turn upon Israel once in office.

I wish I could share that fantasy some days, but the truth is better than even the loveliest of lies, and we cannot afford to be falling under the spell of lovely lies any longer - our parents and theirs did that, and now look where it got us.

Are that he isn't Hillary.
That's it.

The wall, the jobs shit, that's just campaign jargon - there is absolutely no requirement for him to accomplish any of that, no accountability.

If you actually buy into campaign promises, son, I'm sorry to inform you, but you need to lurk moar.

If he goes Reagan 2.0 on us, he'll do worse than not solve every problem.
But hey, at least he's not Hillary, who we KNOW will be utter shit, in service to the Cultural Marxists.

Go to bed kid, it's no time to play judeophile cuckboy

This Jill is cancer. Trump and his Jews are the best.

why would you do this

Jesus Christ, atleast I'm drunk, what is your defense? (Autism doesn't count)

guys is this the new record? Holy shit

He is getting paid.

Nah, I did 260 in a kike shill thread once.

I don't think you fully appreciate how many hours of MS paint that picture required, dude….

sage

Only ~150 to go.

Hopefully enough for his hotpockets and pizzaburgers.

sage

His last post is 7 minutes ago I think he got off from work just now.

Nah, he's just cramming another hotpocket in the oven. Took him about 10-20 minutes a few hours ago

I was, for 3 days.

Wasn't for me, and they rejected me from the program.

Fancy that.

NO, you're shilling on behalf of Jewry.
Nothing else you say matters, because I can tell by the tone that you're a shill, whether paid or doing it for free, pushing this 'good jews' nonsense.

There are no good Jews.

The only people who claim there ARE good Jews are A) those who know little about Jews, B) Jews, and C) Zionist pawns (often christcucks).

And here you are, careening on about how NO GUIZ, GUD JUIC TODALLY EDZIST! TRUMP IZ LEEDNG JUIC SIBIL WOR! like the obvious Jew-rat shill that you are, and I'm tired of seeing it.

Let's analyze your nonsense further:
Pretending as though you're somehow enlightened, while simultaneously trusting Jews.
You haven't lurked enough, clearly, and its pathetic that you try this ploy in this context.

There is nothing to suggest this, beyond your batshit claims to that effect.

Every fucking conservative experiences that same hostility, granted its slightly different this time around just because of how utterly fucked the current situation is in the US.
Romney was an utter cuck, and the MSM tore him apart constantly.
You're either ignorant to this fact (potentially still a child) or you're trying to ignore it and hoping we do likewise.
Basic bitch shilling tbh fam, low energy, SAD!

TOP KEK
You idiot!
People don't even UNDERSTAND the economy in any appreciable sense - you say the word 'economy' and most start thinking of the stock market or some shit.
They don't get it - they cant get it, because most people in the US are sub IQ 100.

Jesus Christ how dare you shill this blatantly?

The US has been supporting Israel for going on, what? 6 decades now? 7?
The economy has tanked before, and there was ZERO response toward Israel.

There is absolutely NOTHING to suggest your claims here hold any water, and only further supports my argument against you and yours.

If Jews are involved, parasitical nature is invariably present…
Clearly! Like the fucking Zionists who support him!
False.
Jews on both sides are pushing globalism, HARD, and you've done nothing to suggest otherwise, nor to suggest that Trump will oppose global Zionism (which is globalism).

Why do you thin otherwise?
Because Trump read some shit, written by a Jew, that talked about the nation and opposing Zionism?
Obongo read a lot of shit written by Jews claiming hope and change were coming - how'd that work out?
Fucking Jew-rat shill faggot.

See everything above.

You are a shill, paid or otherwise.
Probably Jewish, potentially a christcuck, probably under 30, and you haven't lurked nearly enough.

Lurk.
Moar.
Faggot.

Excuse me, *because Trump read some shit, written by a Jew, that talked about the nation and opposing GLOBALISM

It is though. Nationalist Jews best Jews.

Strongman bullies judeophile cuck with facts in powerful response, cuck BTFO'd.

Good post Strongman, I'm emptying this glass in your honour

Fuck off kike

Lol, really?

The majority of this thread is filled with ad-hom from multiple posters, really turing test tier garbage posts.

For the sake of the board I'll assume they're just bots.

Little kike almost losing his yamulke in attempt to spin in chair

Is your cognitive dissonance triggering you, user? Israel will be made great, and the blood of goyim shall run in rivers.

ur mum was a bot

Fuck off kike

It's really amusing seeing the cucks react to their own shitty positions. But Jill Stein needs a helicopter ride, right after she gets a bunch of retards to vote for her instead of Hillary.

When the rats empty the storeroom, they will starve.
Try not to starve on that mortadella schlomo

*Choke

end your life, my man

Don't worry, the west is still useful to us (thx for the $10 mil a day and middle east destabilization btw). The Israeli wants what is best for his people, and he works for it by whatever means necessary. Can't fault a man for that, or for viewing his own people as the best.

(you)s for the resident cucks

So you're explanation for Trump's Jewish connections is that Trump is a plant in order to dissuade true nationalism?

Not all Jews will benefit from Zionism or globalism, those are the Jews that are behind Trump.

Ask me if you want more. Judaism as a meme plays both sides, there are people who are against the US becoming defunct.

They are actually chatbots, there is no other logical explanation.

So you prove that these kikes are just opportunists who hopped ship when they saw the tides turning, hoping they'd make a profit.

This is why we hate kikes.

Misplaced arrogance from a scrawny inbred kike, that's funny

Little judeophile cuckboy garbling the gobbernibber again, doctors call it unhealthy

Using worse you think Holla Forumsacks use doesn't make you look like one of us.

Fuck off, judeophile cuck

G-Guacman… why?!

No, it's pretty clear this Jewish revolution has been in the making for awhile now.

There's no reason to use logic on little judeophile cucks like yourself, it flies over your head as the manlet you are

HE'S BACK!!!

A real Holla Forumsack would try to refute my points instead of replying to the thread like betas.

These underageb& aren't going to understand. They view jews as one single monolithic entity, and no nothing about the inner workings of G-d's Chosen.

Is this really your 8th post in this thread?

repeating the same thing over and over without any evidence is not proof.

Is this really your 170th post in this thread?

Your argument has been refuted, countless times. But the little judeophile beta cuck that you are, can't seem to fit it between your dense skull and the yarmulke

If you're actually Israeli, I have nothing against you. Though you should understand that US support is coming to a close with Trump. Belgium is a more real country than Israel.

checked

And yes it is, you haven't been reading the counter that's been following me along the entire way?

I knew goyim were stupid but this is too much.

israelis don't like clips in their weps

You never replied to my original post about this

lolno

This goy

Little kike playing hard

Oy vey, little kike trying too hard

Daily reminder to always check IDs

Because if you had paid attention, you would have seen it. Read the thread, and maybe if you had read the other thread you spammed yesterday, you would have noticed what a little cuck you are.

Cool bot

Damn, I get PAID to shill and I don't put this much effort in.

Lmao, non it's not. Trump is a pro-zio cuck

Only one spamming here is you friend, do me a favor and link the posts directly.

If you notice, it's the Israeli cucks in politics that have been oy veying about Trump.

Beep boop, I fucked your mother on a friday

Kikes are silly creatures.

This thread really has brought out the best of 8/pol/

I may be a sure, but I'm sure as hell not doing it for free.

HE DOES IT

Lazy little judeophile cuckboy, how about you read the thread.

Your spelling is worse than me, and I'm drunk. Pathetic kike.

lol I think I've got le "good jews" shill figured out

He's an actual card-carrying kike and he's terrified off his kosher ass that once Trump wins, anti-semetic right wing death squads will round up every jew they see and make the holocaust real.

So he's desperately trying to make Holla Forums accept the "good jews" maymay to save his ass.

He literally thinks his life depends on it

And he's right

If you notice, it's the israeli cucks that have been filling Trump's campaign

this, tbh.

There's nothing antisemetic about Trump dummy.

So he's doing it for free, kek

Alright as much fun as it is to respond to literal retards, lets get this discussion back on track.

The Jews behind Trump will betray him as soon as they think Trump is a lesser option for Judaism than some other candidate. Just like they put Judaism far before America.

Just roll over and take it goyim. Your tax dollars pay my salary. Your people will continue to our slaves. It's how it has to be.

Such as?

You're like a kid dressing up as up in a suit that's too big. Such a sad cuck

Trump himself, plus all his handlers.

No not really. Again, "jews" aren't one monolithic entity. Many work for their own interests and motives, just like gentiles. Their are factions of ideologues and zionists etc, but many big backers are just in it for personal (monetary) gain.

Read the thread little kike, I'm not American. Where I am from, little jews like you bleed and die regularly :^)

And what exactly am I doing "for free" little kikeberg that admits to being a paid shill?

How do you internet Ahmed, I thought we carpet bombed you today

Do you have any proof that someone who would describe themself as a Jew would be primarily self-interested, rather than interested in the preservation and domination of their own brand of judaism?

There's porn and consumerism in Israel, too.

It's quite simple little kikeboy, me and my friends - as we sa some hours ago the shilling - decided to drink everytime one of you paid shills post in thread. I should thank you for being free entertainment.
We've got a few bottles left so keep going little cuckbergs

Where in that article does Trump talk about continued monetary support for Israel?

What proof is there that he plans on removing it? Trump's platform is incredibly pro-Israel

see

Little judeophile cuckboy wants to paint house, can't leave basement

Consumerism?

Are these people really Jewish, though?

That doesn't answer my question at all.

What proof is there that Trump plans on removing support for Israel?

Yeah good luck with trying to make renewable energy after you destroy the entire country's infrastructure.

The fact that he hasn't kissed the wall yet.

ur mum kissed my asswall

That is not evidence at all. Sad!

Come back with something more substantial!

wew

Somebody alert the tribe. They didn't get the memo.

As Jewish as any other modern Jew. All the things that are considered "Jewish conspiracies" in the west (porn, degeneracy, homosexuality) is also being pushed in Israel by kikes who profit off of it, and put money above their own people. It isn't as dramatic or widespread as the as the Sodomite west because Israel is of course more right wing than any western nations, and the geopolitical situation and history of the nation impresses traditional values. Even still, cities like Tel Aviv can go toe to toe with San Francisco or Brussels in the degeneracy department.

sage

Remember to sage.

Porn’s one of the kikiest industries out there. All the studies are owned by them.

These shills are pretty uncoordinated. Either they are really dumb malnourished neets desperate for those precious $0,05 or your regular intl fag

This guy is a kike who admits to shill for money here.
Time for a refull

That's right goys, I get paid to shill, not to sage.

Oh, is he? He’s basically saying the opposite of what they’d want, though. You sure he wasn’t just joking? I’ve never liked it when people do that, but they DO do it and have since the cuckchan days.
and such. Of course, the point is that none of what we discuss here is a joking matter.

Ah, I see what you mean. He’s just a fucking retard, then.

Time for grant's blended scotch, post faster you lazy little kike

So you're saying that Trump is a Israel puppet despite not going through the charades that every past Republicuck has gone through?

I'm assuming you're a jew, what factions are there in this supposed Civil War?

what are you talking about?

sage

sage

sage

Is this your first post in this thread? :^)

I mistook you for the other user who claims Trump is leading a jewish civil war.

she's only against Israel bc she thinks jews should be an internationalist elite using the diaspora and that blood and soil nationalism gets in the way of this

always remember, kikes just disagree on how they should go about ruling the world, never whether

Sage, idiot.

Basically speaking, you have the globalists and you have the nationalists. Bilderburg Group versus new money.

Well seince the internet went out for a bit and we missed your kikeposts, I guess we drink four times now. Cheers, little judeophile cuckboy and little kikeberg

The site knocked off your sage.

!!ERROR!!

What even.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Golly goshpops, cheeky!
Cuckboy states people are machines, doctors diagnose schizophrenia

Now that's low effort, but damn second bottle gran's blendd scotch now

sage

gimme dat jeremiah 15 ngr

Womens brains are the easiest to hack, because they all have the exact same instincts and emotions.

And they are taught to trust that potential exploit.

And they overwhelmingly DO, statistically speaking.

Which is merely being TECHNICALLY CORRECT.

What part of a human is easiest to hack?

Their Reason?

Or Their Instincts?

Reason is as wild and unpredictable as human perception and belief….

Instinct is uniform throughout the species.

You red texting numb nuts. You get triggered over the most stupid shit, and you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you are stupid shits.
Autists, examine your fucktard selves, and see if you are worthy of poasting.

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

Just wait until that Ashes to Ashes spamming fag comes here.

Too bad starving them won't work since Obama funded terrorism at least another 25 years.

Oh shit guize, I think I'm Jill Steincil now.

Wait a minute, for a green party candidate this lady doesn't sound too bad…

oh wait, there is the retard, she almost had me fooled for a minute

Just a reminder that every 'green party' is batshit insane, for instance the Australian green party said a few days ago that "its problematic that people [in Australia] believe they have the right to self defense" and the NZ green party said that private healthcare should be banned because people having a choice other than the shitty public system (protip: all public healthcare systems are shit) creates a two tier system.

you don't own nothing goyim

She literally is one, anything short of a holocaust means nothing if the speaker is still a jew

fuck i meant to sage

2 of his kids aren't even married yet

Jill Stein is a controlled opposition Communist Jew.