Reality Check: Meme Magic isn't real

Reality Check

Meme Magic is just that, a funny meme. I'm sure most of you are entirely aware of this. However, there is a certain portion of the Holla Forums user base that seems to think Meme Magic is real or at the very least a method of affecting things in the real world.

Now, before you start shitposting about how it's totally real, let's consider the implication of going with that idea. We can alter reality by posting tons of Le Reddite Frogge edits and praising Kek. You know who else thinks they can affect the real world by sitting on their ass and posting all day? Leftist Slacktivists on Faceberg and Twitter. And therein lies the problem: Meme Magic is slacktivism for Holla Forumsacks. It enables people to "be part" of something without actually doing anything. It enables people to feel good about themselves. It is instant gratification and validation. It is also superstitious. That is the problem.

Superstition, the inability to apply rational thought and logic to a real life situation and thus explaining it away via mysticism and higher powers, is inherently anti-white. Consider the various races on earth right now: Blacks are extremely superstitious about pretty much everything. Arabs and other Muslims believe in Djinn, evil magic and so forth. The majority of Asians are also extremely superstitious about things, although they are capable of rational thinking when the need really arises. Even our great allies, the "honourabu Aryan" Japanese essentially practice a form of Animism through Shinto. Do I even have to mention the "Chosen People" and how irrational their ways are?

Whites are the only group of people that managed to cast off magical thinking.
And that is one of the ingredients for our historical success. Naturally, (((they))) have had a vested interest in destroying such a dangerous ability and that is the reason why modern Academia is flooded with anti-rational, anti-scientific nonsense like Gender Studies and all the other crap the Frankfurt School came up with. And no, not even STEM is safe from it these days. Therefore you can see how damaging magical thinking among whites can be.

Furthermore, places like /x/ and /fringe/ are essentially little more than hiding holes for the same type of person that would encourage a mentally ill young man to chop off their dick and call themselves Samantha on Tumblr. The need for validation and "conversion" doesn't allow for anything else. Remember that obviously mentally ill German guy who spammed here a week or so ago? That's the kind of person that goes to /x/ and only goes down deeper into the rabbit hole of schizophrenia because over there he'll be told he "doesn't need those awful Jewish brain drugs"!

To sum up my position: Superstitious thought is bad, is not something white people should lower themselves to and is dangerous to society as a whole. Meme Magic can be fun, but it's no way to bring about the 4th Reich.

I agree, while we're at it we should stop pretending Jewish fairytales are real as well.

Says you

Oh look it's this thread again. Someone out there is seriously invested in killing meme magic.

You can consider this thread a sort of litmus test for posting, too. The first three replies happen to be shitposts from people who haven't read my OP.

That's the quality of posting on Holla Forums now. You didn't listen.

I was pretty sure it was 99.99% shitposting.

Don't tell me you guys thought meme magic was actually real.

Sounds like you got memed on.

wew

Meme magic is real

Like trying to catch lightning in a bottle more than once.

It is, but there is a certain overlap between Holla Forums and the more esoteric boards where the users aren't as level-headed.

We know.
Pic related isn't boots on the ground but is a warning to anons: talk to /k/, buy a gun, get /fit/, don't be unprepared.

it's good that you can label something you don't understand as superstition and wash your hands of it. that's the same kind of reaction niggers have when they label things as magic, because it's easier than actually trying to further your comprehension of reality.

whites thought that the sun revolved around the earth at one time. and plenty of people like you decided that yes, you're right, and yes, you're going to burn all the heretics that say otherwise because the ideas they suggest were incompatible with your narrow mind. whites also thought space travel was reserved for the realm of fantasy books at one time. and again, people like you decided that no, you're not going to research space travel because you cannot consider it is possible. even if you assume that reality itself is totally fixed and unchanging (and that may be a big assumption indeed), human understanding of reality is always changing.

as unbelievable as you might find it, some of us are okay with considering the possibility that meme magic can manifest changes in physical reality. please feel free to label all of us as lazy slacktivists for entertaining the possibility, considering how it might work and how it could be used, and attempting to further our understanding of it in order to use it to our advantage. that's definitely way more lazy that writing it off as impossible and wringing your hands of it.

additionally, i'm pretty sure that an user that is such a NEET that without a belief in meme magic they would have literally no influence on the world is not going to help us much either way. and i also don't think that there's a mandate that every user on this board has to be achieving 100% efficient changes in the outside world. lazy assholes are going to be lazy, motivated assholes are going to get things done, and not much can change one into the other anyway. so unless you have some amazing rallying cry that can get lazy anons to actually do something instead of shitpost, your post changes absolutely nothing.

you are also setting up a false premise that whites casting off magical thinking is actually important in some way. that is no achievement and a vast number of whites aren't even capable of that. SOME whites have the ability to seek truth as it stands, regardless of what that does to their worldview. they are willing to consider all possibilities and critically evaluate each one to see what fits the best, and how the knowledge they have now can lead to new knowledge in the future.

you also appear to have never considered the possibility that belief in meme magic is a mechanism to indirectly keep yourself considering the ever changing nature of reality, the consequence being that such a mindset would also help you evaluate the truth of the words you read and hear every day. because then you'd be used to checking to see if what you assume you know is actually the truth, or whether you could further your knowledge in some way. again, you fall prey to your own devices here, because you're assuming you understand meme magic and that it's 100% bullshit without really putting any mental effort into it. there are obvious reasons for this behavior though.

wew, mentally ill people act irrationally and read things that may harm them. instead of blaming them for being mentally ill and doing fucked up things, you shift the blame to /x/ and /fringe/ for being damaging to them? good to know that our job is to be acceptable to anybody that might come to any board on Holla Forums.

i know, i know, responding to shills with lots of words…

Serious reply: depends on your definition of "magic".

If meme magic means becoming more self aware of your happening surroundings without having to take "scientific psychatric pills", then it is VERY, VERY real.

I love these threads, nothing shows better how utterly terrified and hopeless these retarded kikes are.
They know they can't stop this so this autistic ranting is their only recourse, and it will fail as well.
Bump so more people can laugh at their desperation

PRAISE
KKK
KEK
KKK

You're just stupid actually. Particle physics is meme magic. Meme magic is the best description of the universe. Weak bait as far as I'm concerned. Praise Kek.

very well said. you summed up a big part of what i was trying to get across.

kikes know they have been using meme magic to future holocaust themselves for decades. imagine if you knew that was the reality you were creating for yourself.

Interesting that certain threads get bumplocked almost instantly while many others remain as they are despite being more disruptive.

It is, simply by comparison to everybody else I mentioned. It's something only whites managed so far.

The vast majority of Holla Forumsacks aren't as redpilled as they'd like, considering that most fall into the mindset of "It's not right wing enough, therefore it's wrong."

I do, because supporting somebody in their mentally ill delusions is in fact a crime. They CAN get you for telling somebody to kill themselves, you know?

I wish I could meme you to death

Even if meme magic wasn't "real" (which it obviously is), the memes generated by it's practice are powerful propaganda in a mundane, can't into memetic wizardry way.

Factually incorrect, and also a disgrace to the actual intellectual heritage of Europeans. The (((Catholic Church))) tried to rid the world of all other "magical" belief systems and destroyed every trace of western occultism it could find. All the great men of European history have ties to western occult orders. What does that tell you?

Fuck off.