ITT: Not Cucked Cities/Places in General

Help your fellow Holla Forumsacks who plan on moving make sure they don't end up in a hellhole.
Is Boise really good? I've tuned into a couple of their radio stations on a dime and their talk section's guests were cucked as fuck, so I'm really unsure. One of their classic rock station's guests was talking about how Trump has thin skin and would "over-react" if someone made a parody of him, and a country station's guest talked about how 90 percent of America wanted to enforce stricter gun laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

sundown.afro.illinois.edu/sundowntownsshow.php?id=1139
economist.com/news/united-states/21703411-movement-staunch-conservatives-and-doomsday-watchers-inland-north-west
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/06/activists-ask-trump-clinton-to-come-to-idaho-to-address-muslim-refugees-rape-of-american-girl/
demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know about cucked but the crime rate in Kennesaw, GA is of the lowest in the nation and they require you to own and maintain a gun.

Come to my town and talk shit about trump and I'll fuck you up that's all I fucking know

I hate my shitty town.

I can't walk a block in the main city streets without hearing spics speaking mexican.

I don't know about Boise itself, but the towns to the northwest of the place are pretty nice. Been there several times and thoroughly enjoyed being there.

The last I checked MI has more militia groups than any other state in the US.
The problem is finding work as is all the US
The negros are basically all confined in cities 50k or larger but all the smaller cities have nice parts and the hood.
Detroit is "undergoing a huge revitalization" if you wish to join their revolution

Upper peninsula area, MI.

Tell me, how cucked is it?

Twin Cities, MN here. (Hello, marketers and alphabetfriends!)

There are few places on Earth more cucked than here. More Somalis, please!

My town is nearly all white. It really pisses me off to run into the several mixed-race babies. Papa Jamal is, of course, out of the picture.

There's a few towns here in NoFlo that are known as 'sunset towns'. This means that, and this is explained by billboards in the town, that "You better not have the sun set on your black ass in this town".

I'll just leave this here…

The UP is almost exclusively white and comprised mainly of scandinavian lineage people. but once again very hard to find any gainful employment. My niece went to school in Marquette a college town on Lake Superior. I went to her wedding 10 years ago she survived there but eventually moved back to the Detroit metro area just basically for work. She divorced her husband who was basically a little fuckhead .

Thanks Jews

It's so sad to see grandparents sitting with brown grandchildren looking nothing like them. I wonder how they really feel about that.

how many niggers are in ireland, Scotland, and Great Britain in General?

West Virginia

northern new england is super hwhite. manchester burlington and portland are pretty enriched (mostly somalis spics and mudslimes) although still not as much as other other "cities" throughout the country

Id second northern ireland but i remember seeing something about them resettling rapefugees. Nowhere in the UK is good.

Fuck off facebookfag

For anyone curious I managed to find Homosassa in No Flo having one of these signs and a whole website dedicated to the concept

sundown.afro.illinois.edu/sundowntownsshow.php?id=1139

Have fun with that one

Must be a low energy town then.

test.

I see this a lot too, user. Not only do the half-breeds fathers walk out on them. Now their mothers are too. Pisses me off because the whores don't have to pay for their mistakes so they go and make more.

archive down
economist.com/news/united-states/21703411-movement-staunch-conservatives-and-doomsday-watchers-inland-north-west

The region is at the front of the line for more boatloads of somalis and refugees.

Jews believe in squashing potential nodes of resistance before the have a chance to grow.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/06/activists-ask-trump-clinton-to-come-to-idaho-to-address-muslim-refugees-rape-of-american-girl/

They can't hold back the horde of zombified nignogs. Thousands of niggers EVERYWHERE.

Dead on Arrival that project is,

Sometimes it's just nuts to sit back and think about our situation.

A pick-my-city site has these recommendations for me based on:

I will be moving to one of the top 5 (first picture) sometime and would suggest these highly.

Last time I went out West for a long period it was clear that the Eternal Californian was wrecking havoc all over the place.

An In 'N' Out Burger place opened up in one town I was in, and dozens of smug Californians descended on it the first day. Nearly all were bitching and moaning about everything in their new home, and restless to enact the same polices that had made them flee California in the first place.

there are millions of niggers in the UK, don't be fooled by Northern Ireland's exception.

It's really white
but there's no jobs, and you're far away from everything
Marquette is the only large city that has non-tourism based employment

Though as of recently we've been having a lot more chinks and poo in loos roll in for the universities up here

Being that close to Atlanta I find this pleasing. Seems like the northern burns fo Atlanta are the good part of the area. Everyone actively does what they can to keep the niggers out.

Weren't they gonna shut down Turner Field in downtown Atlanta and build a new stadium up there in Cobb County?

Turns out, to no ones surprise, going to a Braves game was dangerous due to the niggers living around the area of the stadium.

You're actually quite lucky. Here in MN because of the cucks we've elected somalians are fucking everywhere. I wish we could have more spics here because unlike all the cucked whites spics have the balls to fight back. The church doesn't help either. I swear to god, three weeks in a row the priest was bitching about "politicians who want to kick out innocent refugees." I'm hoping to move out to North or South Dakota, because when I vacationed there a little while back I only saw Whites, a few based Asians and some redskins on reservations.

Ive been thru Livingston. MT a few times and I gotta say, west of Billings (a shithole over run by drunk degenerate injuns) MT is great.

Fellow Minnesotan here, venture outside of anywhere within 150 miles of the Twin Cities and there are no hmongs, no somalis, it's pure white blood, except Ely, that place imports niggers from the south for their basketball team and they likely end up there. Wait now I remember Thief River Falls has a lot of spooks as well. So yeah, fuck MN, it's a liberal cuckhole. Duluth ruins the north side because they seep into the north towns and scum them up. Escape while you can MNbro, escape while you can.

If it really was a white man's paradise there'd be no Asians.

Niggers? Probably a million at the most. Sandniggers? That's when we worry. US gets the blacks, Europe gets the browns.

Michigan here, can confirm.

What's up, Yooper?

Idaho? Idaho is being flooded with shitskins. Recently one of them went to Ohio & attacked somebody & I think there was a little girl abused by rapefugees in Idaho not too long ago.

The local press isn't completely burying shitskin assaults & rapes yet like the mainstream media does so these stories need to be collected while it's still possible to do so. Eventually all the press, even local press, will be prohibited from mentioning (mostly shitskin) names to ensure no one knows what's happening to their country like in Britain.

The article also goes on to say how they're not racist, that they just don't like liberals and the government.

This is just a cucked (fuck jew-lovers) sample of what real white flight will be like, where it will openly be a completely racial thing and you will once again be able to be openly proud of your race. I imagine it will happen within 30 years or so as America continues to go down the multicultural shitter.

This state used to be so pure and white, it was little Norway, little Germany, Little Finland etc. now it's niggers, spics, hmongs, somalis, kikes and the purest liberal cucks that worship their TV and MPR. Then the non cucked whiteys usually end up being tweakers or alcoholics. Fuck this state to hell. I'd say why not try to make it Holla Forumsville but what's the point, the refugees are being pumped in more than we could ever pump in whites.

I'd Say wyoming pretty much, excluding laramie

Is AK alright?
I've heard that Fairbanks is a shit show but I've been considering moving to Juneau.

Eastern Europe

Follow the old saying, OP.
"Hard times make strong men. Strong men make good times. Good times makes weak men. Weak men make hard times."
Boise may be going through this cycle now. They're in good times. Weak men start preaching, thus they'll be entering hard times soon.
The more Blue Pills you see and hear on the local radio, the less time you have until it's all ruined by niggers looking to scoop up the white women and the spics trying to steal the labor jobs.
Now, towns with lots of people who are redpilled and in bad shape are about to start purging to create good times. Niggers will be jailed and spics will be run off. In some areas, this will never happen because the black population is too high. Anything over 25% black will NEVER see good times. It's iffy from 15-25%.
Some areas are too climatized for white people, thus niggers can't enjoy it as much, so it's safer, meaning it'll get stuck in a wave of "good times" until something comes to ruin it.
Boise may or may not be in this wave.
If you're looking for safety, stick to high, northern areas. Usually always white, with smaller minorities. Niggers, spics, and muslims HATE the cold. They only go for benefits. Snow regions are perfect for white people. Women become homely in the cold, sluts are harder to find because you'll freeze without proper leggings. Fashion is also centered around staying warm, so women can't be too slutty without freezing their asses off. The region makes communications a little difficult, limiting the amount of "city" influence you'll see. Skiing is a white people sport. Hunting is a white man's paradise. Women are also homely because they don't hunt; they would rather stay warm by cooking and cleaning indoors, not to mention the distance they have to travel to see other men is absurd, so cheating is nearly out.
The only negative thing about freezing your ass off is just that. But with a loyal women by your side, it's easier to freeze together. Not to mention women love cuddling when it's freezing out.
Canada is trying to cuck themselves right now, but it's hard when you don't offer the same amazing benefits that Nordic countries and Germany offers to invaders. So it'll be a slow process for them. That's not directly related to this, it's just an afterthought.

How close are you to a city user? I live outside of Pittsburgh, but just a half hour away it's pretty Hwite.

Fucking Florida

Anchorage is utter shit, pure ghettoness, steer clear of there, Homer has a handful of blacks and will soon have more but that is a pretty popular destination so it doesn't say much for the whole state. If you hate weed, stay out of the state because a lot of people smoke up there. I haven't been to Juneau but I imagine like most cities, it is teeming with non whites. Be careful with the natives as well, some are perfectly normal functioning members of society but others are gutter trash that wait around for their next gubment check and get drunk. A lot of people I met up there were really into buy local and sell local because they know that their economy is based off what they put into it move to some of the rural spots and you're okay.

Well I'm from northern Finland and my town of nearly 200 000 is more or less 100% white. We got a few rapefugees just last year and we've had some immigrants before that but there is no way this town isn't atleast 98-99% white.

Feels good tbqh

arent fins mongols and therefore asian?

Thanks for the insight. Not a big fan of the herbal jew, so I guess I'll put some more thought into my plans.
I should have figured that there'd be plenty of nigs and spics that far north. I thought they'd be pretty scarce outside of the necessary containment zone, but I guess there's a wider distribution. Oh well.

Top KEK. Soon there will be nowhere to run.

t. Tyrone

That's a bad thing for you though, cornered animals and all that.

Memeing aside we're kind of our own people. It's up to you whether you think we're white or not but we're not any niggers and behave like white people.

Alaska

The true last frontier.

Duluth-bro here, can confirm. Duluth is as pozzed as it gets. Thankfully the local gun clubs have level-headed individuals, but they're far and few between. Mostly pozzed, and lots of misguided rednecks in the outlying areas.

Lots of niggers from Chicago up here for dem gibs. I'm looking to get out of here, but I need to establish myself in my career first before I can start looking for opportunities outside of the area. Thinking of Arizona or Nevada for the motorcycle season, gun rights, and affinity for Trump.

Alaska voted for Cruz, m80. I don't consider it friendly territory.

Friendly territory? You don't need to live near anybody in Alaska. That's the point.

good stuff. screencapped. comfy just reading that.

my only critique: Instead of "homely" I think you mean a word more like "humble" or "modest" or maybe you meant "homebody".

you're between swedes and russkies and still remain sane, how?

Don't you want a group of fellow whites with you out there though? Being isolated by yourself would get to the point of insanity

song source?

As someone who lives in a city that has gotten absolutely flooded with spics over the last 15 years to the point they are now the majority, you could not be more wrong. While the older ones tend to just stay within their own groups of Spanish speaking spic buddies, the younger spics mix with niggers like crazy. Fucking over whitey always comes first to these subhumans.

I visit Duluth on a regular basis, just visiting I want to kms, don't know how you stand living there. The place itself is wonderful, inland and basically sea side but the people… oh lord the people… met some chicks up there that redpilled on how idiotic modern women/feminism can be. They are pure slut garbage. The one got drunk and fucked a dude who claimed to be a business owner and could employ her as a photographer or some shit all within a wee bit of knowing the guy. Yay for women liberation! Really empowering them.
How do you get into gun clubs and stuff to find fellow redpillees? I'm surrounded by liberals, rhinos and anarchists and am one more 'there's nothing wrong with transexuality' away from unleashing my power level on the normie scum

Just.

Fuck I had a good time in Boise when I went for the Idaho potato bowl with my marching band. Shit was so fucking fun…

Ok guys, any anons who live near any of these towns:

Medford, OR
LaGrande, OR
Ontario, OR

Ive gone thru each of these towns many times and would not mind living in any of them. Ontario seems to have a lot of spics and white trash losers though. Even with that, its superior to where I live Chicago western suburb.

I have a skill that can get me employment pretty much right away truck driver so Im not too worried about that. I know there is plenty of that sort of work in Oregon.

You have no idea what it's like. They aren't friendly like whites are when walking down the street, they have racial unity and a sort of kinship between them. There's a saying:

and I didn't even go into why they're terrible.

No, that's just propaganda. There is some overlap with both Russia and Sweden due to both nations has owned the land. But the linguistic part is similiar to the Hungarian language, which the rumour comes from that they some how would be mongrels, which isn't the case, they just share same base of languistics.

There is enough space up in Alaska that you can choose who you want to live near.

San Diego is the only major city with a republican mayor he is the jewiest looking jew you will ever see but he is a good mayor and disconnected the traffic cams because they were bleeding the people dry. All you need to convince yourself of the uncuckedness is how beautifully the police handled the Trump rally protests. Low crime, racially segregated, and not many Mexicans despite being on the border. Pretty good weather too. People are more generally right wing and conservative, you can see skinheads going about their lives and there used to be a KKK chapter here back in the day. My uni, UCSD, is considered extremely conservative and religious as unis go. Overall I give it 8/10 as a city, I would prefer colder weather and forest biome rather than desert but in terms of the human factor it's a great city.

I've been to Homosassa, went to check out the nature around there. Only saw two negroes, brother and sister (presumably) and a handful of taco-people the whole time there.

And Yankeetown (a short drive away)? Pure lily White, which is odd in a state as culturally enriched as Florida.

What in the god damn fuck is wrong with them and why haven't we bombed them to hell yet

I'm seeing this way too frequently; It's ALWAYS some forlorn grandparent.

Can confirm that people from there are based.

My mistake, meant to reply to .

I really enjoyed my stay in Arizona, Tempe, Flagstaff and Lake Havasu seem like great places to live if it weren't for all the beaners and tweakers running around.

I grew up in da up for 6 years, my family owned a home but as the other guy said not much work.
it used to be old mining sites and such and when that went so did the towns with it, where I grew up people left their cars behind during the great depression and out in the forests would be cars with trees growing through them, flipped upside down from some thing or another.

Would be a great place for a vacation home probably.

Arizona is an absolute shit hole and the whole of the south west is dominated by pedowood.

Bozeman, MT is okay. Employment is fairly plentiful, especially if you are a tradesman.. This city is being flooded with commiefornians and all the liberals within the state descend upon MSU. Also, housing prices are exorbitant; if you make less than $3000/month, you pretty much have to room with other people.

It is a safe (nearly 100% white, go figure) and comfy city overall.

I saw some older woman like this at a small town supermarket. I talked to her at one point. Apparently, she was doing foster care and getting money and foodstamps in return. People in smaller towns don't have many opportunities to make money.

I've considered owning a small town business later on just so I can hire all the cute teenage country girls to work for me.

It's a nice place, there's also at least 10 to 15 people from 8/pol/ and probably much more from cuckpol, plus others from TRS forums and other fashy places. Add the old school skinheads and you've got a small army for DOTR here.

I have heard you have Massholes invading Northern New England now.

You have cuckchan for threads like this. Fuck off.

Tempe here, once you step foot off ASU the amount of successful white people takes a huge nosedive. Ahwatukee, Chandler, and Gilbert seem like decent places for white people but the mexicans are taking over the whole valley. The entire west side is fucked already and they're creeping into the east valley now. I plan on fleeing the area when I'm able.

Flagstaff is nice land and area but way too many dude weed lmaos due to NAU along with a helping of drunk injuns since they can't have alcohol on navajo nation.

The rest of northern Arizona is absolutely beautiful with lots of nice small towns, pine trees, mountains, and cool weather. When I played basketball in high school against teams from up there none of them even had a token negro. Once I figure out what to do for work that's where I plan to be.

Where are you, Erie? Pittsburgh? New Castle? Butler? Ellwood City? Those and a few other rather small pissant places are the only shitskin bastions I know of in Western PA, and I've lived here my whole life. Remember that Eastern Ohio is infinitely shittier than anything shitty PA can throw at you.

Just move to buggy nigger country and marry an Amish qt.

Fucking Hibernians and their Guinness.

W-what're you planning to do, user? Are you hoping to get a cute 16-year-old wife out of it? Or is having a bunch of cute girls working for you going to be the draw to the business, like a Hooters?

its based to live in nice enclaves within large cities. Here in Italian market philly, shit is run by the mob

I'm thinking about moving to Alaska.

But coming from LA, I know I'm not prepared for the frontier. I'd have to stay in the city for a while.

How are Native Americans there?

I've thought about New England alot lately but I don't want to go someplace where I'll be perceived as Somali-tier.

Are you asking how the Native Americans in Northern New England behave, or how a Native American would be received by locals there?

Feel free to ask me any other questions, btw, native of Northern Vermont.

Either one works.

I'll just add that I'm a staunch anti-Communist and proud Trump voter.

Native Americans are almost non-existent here, Vermont and New Hampshire had an aggressive eugenics policy that targeted native Americans up until the 1950s (I believe there are some NA enclaves left in Northern Maine. The only native I ever encountered was a Crow that moved from Montana; nice guy and a hard worker.

As long as you have a strong work-ethic and behave yourself, locals will be fine with you. You will never be really be "accepted" in your community (assuming you want to settle in a rural area), but that is the same with anyone that does not have roots in that community; White transplants from NY experience this as well. In short: you will get a lot of stares and people asking you about your ethnic background, but it is more benign curiosity than anything else.

Makes sense to me.

Don't run, don't be a coward

Coldwater, ON reporting.

Tiny irrelevant town with 100% white population. In the middle of cottage country.

Feels good to be able to regularly go out innawoods and hunt with my Tavor. Especially after living for 16 years in Toronto.

Dearborn, Michigan.

Kill me now.

Kill me, kill me, kill me now.

Juneau is surprisingly white. Natives tend to keep to their own shithole neighborhoods, and make up a fairly small portion of the population. In general, Alaska is pretty uncucked. "Don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you" kinda mentality.

too bad it's poor as shit.
The people really are nice, but it's depressing how bad it is in some places.

Every resident? How does that work? How are newcomers received?

Rockingham County NH here, can confirm. All I see as far as the eye can see is spics, Indians, and niggers from northern Mass swarming our towns to avoid sales tax. Weekends are particularly bad, the border towns may as well be the Congo or Delhi.

The worst part is they bring their entire extended family with them and walk everywhere in packs of 10 to 15 people.

I sometimes enjoy LARPing about moving to various white areas of the country. Idaho, Alaska, appalachia, etc.

Objectively, these would be good moves. My job doesn't require me to be near a major metropolitan center. I like white people. I like open spaces. You get the idea.

But there's one thing that will always stop me from going through with it: my family.
There's no way I can bring myself to straight-up abandoning my family to move far away to the other side of the country. Family is too important, even if it remains staying around a hellhole like philly/NJ. I might move to areas west of philly, where it's pretty nice and white, but no farther than that. I'm not a rootless cosmopolitan and I just can't bring myself to leave everyone I've ever known behind.

True, but it doesn't matter in today's modern cities. It's all about how redpilled the locals are on race, and how vigilant they are in resisting Jewish influence. Take Anchorage, AK for instance. Surrounded by mountains and plenty cold, but one of the most "diverse" cities in the nation.

All of central Europe: Poland, Czechia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria to an extent, Hungary, Serbia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia

Arizona is pretty based, most of the leftist trash are in Flagstaff and Tuscon and Bisbee (TEMPE is just filled with normie trash)

Phoenix has spics, but they tend to keep to themselves, and the niggers that we do have don't act uppity due to everybody carrying a piece and are most likely better shots.

Cost of living is low too, though, I fear us becoming a swing-state in the next 10-15 years due to out-of-towners and sheriff joe won't live forever.

Most of his replacements look like total fucking faggots.

Also fuck the "Phoenix New Times" all of their writers are left leaning parasites who got their english degrees from the coast.

Miami. Try to beat that.

okay, I'm actually moving to the middle mountains of Colorado (away from the big cities) before the end of November so my suffering is almost over

Could be worse
I lived in Inkster for a while

Fight for our land, then. Do like Bobby Sands, Pearse, Owen Roe, and Brian Boru.

This is where I moved to.
For me, everything I knew left me. Even the tiny town that all of my grandparents live in has a tranny mayor. Califags and other shitlibs from all over the country moved to PDX and ruined my little rainy hometown that went from being a pozzed but blue-collar artsy town to unaffordable full-blown swpl liberal aids in 15 years. I also wanted to raise my future children around people with strong, traditional values instead of the Godless relativist-marxist bullshit that I got fed.

I've lived a few places, but have spent the majority of my life in Brownsville and Harlingen Texas. Other than the majority hispanic populations, the two cities could not be more different.

Brownsville is a shithole. It's a border town with Mexico, it celebrates "Charro Days" with Matamoros every year in which everyone in Brownsville is encouraged to pretend it's part of Mexico. Every year after storm season the city takes a few pictures of downtown and defrauds the government for a bunch of relief money, when in truth everything looked that rundown before the storm hit it. I frequently tell people the town has it's own version of the "innsmouth look" in that everyone in the fucking town just fucking stares at you. Especially if you're white, attractive or dress well. I used to think it was just me, but tons of other people who have lived there and elsewhere complain about the same thing. I've taken girlfriends there to visit family, and a few hours in the town, same thing "Why's everyone… staring at me…?" The town's run by a leftist local government that wants to bring in as many illegals as possible, and way back when Bush was in office had televised town hall meetings to discuss different ways they could block a border wall from being put up there. A few years back they stopped letting people get plastic bags from the grocery store and started requiring everyone to either buy reusable bags or carry their groceries home without one. However, when they ran out of reusable bags it was revealed the stores were still stocking in the plastic bags, you just have to pay for them now. The whole thing was just a scam to charge for something that was previously free. All the women in town are obese and have like 8 kids.

Harlingen is somehow the exact opposite despite being only 20 minutes away. The only discernible difference I note in the population is that the Hispanics are more frequently Cuban and Puerto Rican than Mexican. It boasts the lowest rent in the country, the grocery bags are still free, the town is very conservative (a tranny was speaking loudly about sex acts like "double anal penetration" at a Wal-Mart and a bunch of dads angrily walked over and in a calm but angry tone said "Watch your mouth, there are kids around. Keep that filth to yourself." The vast majority of the women are extremely attractive, but people seem to marry young here as few of them ever seem to be single. I see tons of absolutely gorgeous women, but they're always hand in hand with their husband or pushing around a baby stroller.

Anyway, all that said I was back in Brownsville the other day and as much as I dislike the place I kind of smirked and nodded as I drove passed the old bus station. There was a bunch of graffiti on the wall of it to let anyone entering the city by bus know "NO ISLAM" "MUSLIMS NOT WELCOME" afaik, the cartels fucking hate muslims.

In a complete antithesis of the central point of the OP, I will tell you where not to go if you didn't already know: south Florida.

I was born and raised in New England, mostly CT, for much of my life. I moved down here when I was 22 for grad school. Moving back soon. CT has its share of problems, given its proximity to NYC, a large liberal population, and plenty of spics and niggers in the New Haven and Hartford areas, but it's still much better than this shit. Don't get me wrong, I love the weather, and being able to see miles in any direction you look since the land is flat is great. I love the lizards everywhere and there are some cool insects like jewel spiders.

But the culture is fucking shit. Aside from SoFlo being a kind of giant "port" directly leading to tons and TONS of fucking minorities everywhere (it's basically like a south american country here, no joke), the "culture" is everything wrong with mainstream culture taken up to eleven. Sluts are everywhere. Major douchebags comparing how many hos they banged last weekend are everywhere. Drugs are rampant, and everyone, EVERYONE listens to only the freshest niggerspeak rap tracks. The same two dozen top ones, over and over, until one or two new tracks "blow up" a month later. 75% of people here are emotionally broken because of the horrendous extent of the hookup culture, and it becomes a vicious cycle: people are constantly hurt by sociopaths only looking out for no. 1, and they feel that the only way to properly adapt is to become blase, detached, and sociopathic themselves, even if they aren't, which keeps the domino effect going. Anyone who doesn't change to these things keeps getting let down by the shit culture and are considered stupid and naive.

So yeah. Stay the fuck out of south Florida, and probably florida in general. I would love it here if it were all white people, but instead, it has the worst possible culture in the nation. I'm not saying that to be hyperbolic, I literally mean that. I've even asked a few people who have traveled a lot, since here gets lots of tourists, how the people/society here stacks up to other places in the country, and they say florida is the worst.

Don't come here and if you're here get out, or go somewhere minorities don't want to be.

Tucson here. The good thing about this city is that most of the lefties are concentrated around the UofA. What's ironic is the area around the UofA is mostly white with some asians. If anybody here is planning on living in Tucson, my advice would be to move to the northern side of the city, like Marana and Oro Valley, relatively few mexicans and even fewer blacks, very white and pro-American.

Places like Green Valley and Saddlebrooke are mostly retirees. Nice looking neighborhoods.

In the North are a few old mining towns like Oracle, Mammoth, and San Manuel that have majority white populations, with a few huwhites and beaners living there. Mostly safe places to live, you can tell immediately where most of the mexicans live, especially in Oracle.

Forgot to add that Oracle is the best of the three, very quiet, very nice, and plenty of places to practice shooting.

False. LA has the worst fucking people in the country by far, I haven't lived in SoFlo but I visited and it wasn't too bad but LA is the biggest shithole in America and it is full of terrible people.

It's not really enforceable, they just put the law on the books and watched crime rates plummet.

You guys who are moving can use demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/ to find a nice white haven, just do your research too. If you're not moving, you need to get into local politics. Half of the assholes in charge around you run unopposed every cycle. Put a cap on your power level and run. Even if you can't fix the system, it's a hell of a lot easier to break it from the inside.

I live in a super greenie cuck city in another state and they recently made bags cost 10 cents. I figured that was just here, because this place literally has more greencucks than anyplace else I know of.

Is the tencent bags thing more widespread than I thought?

It pisses me off. I use the bags for more than one thing. You fill the bags with food products that also come in various layers of packaging that are much much more substantial than the grocery bag.

well considering LA is home to Hollywood and is extremely fucking liberally infested with jewry, in a state that is already extremely infested with jewry, you may be right. However, LA is a city; I'm talking in terms of a larger area. Commiefornia is absolutely near the top of the list, but i think the absolutely rampant degeneracy that is Miami spread wide over half a state edges it out a little bit.

I live in a suburb of Kansas City, Kansas, which is in of itself a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri.

It's terrible. It's only about 50% white, blacks and spics literally everywhere, every woman is a skank, every white girl down to 13 dresses like a prostitute, mixed race couples everywhere, including white man and black woman, the remaining white men are all Cruz Missiles, and every other car has a "I Stand with Israel" bumper sticker. Everyone is a stranger, my own housing complex is about 40% white, 60% niggers, spics, and mulattos, and a good half of all the couples are mixed race. It used to be fairly clean, now there's trash and junk literally everywhere. We have some of the worst littering I've seen outside of Chicago, and there's absolutely no chance of any of it changing. It's also hot and humid as fuck.

I can't fucking wait to get out of here. DO NOT COME TO THE GREATER KANSAS CITY AREA. In either state, Kansas or Missouri, it's the absolute worst place in the great plains region and central USA.

i've seen some shit said about KC, it apparently got spic and niggerfied a few decades ago and its been downhill ever since

how's the rest of the state?

The panhandle of Florida is much better and honestly just as tropical as South Florida.

But if you must be down there, go to Davie, the last bastion of White people in SoFlo… or Cooper City (has a lot of kikes but no nogs and very few spics).

Funny how a half an hour drive transforms into a nice little rural area with some family values intact and little degeneracy… also guns… lots of guns.

Missouri is trash. There are some decent areas to live in around the center of the state for now, but the largest cities being Kansas City and St. Louis means you're never going to get a decent government elected to office, and your Democrat Governor and Senate will keep trying to culturally enrich your remote, all-white rural town as a result.

Kansas is like a lot of US States, the cities are awful, but once you get out into the country, it starts to get better, and you can start to understand the dream the founders had for this country. KC is by far the worse, but Wichita and Topeka aren't much better. I consider Overland Park, Olathe, and other nearby cities to be part of the "Greater Kansas City" metro area, based out of Kansas City Missouri, and spreading over both sides of the border, so when I say "Kansas City", I'm referring to both Kansas City Missouri, Kansas City Kansas, and all of the surrounding metros on both sides.

If you're looking at Kansas, the western half of the state, and the southern most portion closer to Oklahoma is your best bet. Your worst will be the Kansas City Metro, followed by Topeka, and then Wichita. Also, stay out of Lawrence, it's a college town, not as diverse as some cities, but the kike and white liberal establishment is constantly trying to enrich the area. Also keep in mind, there are still plenty of spics near the border from those who come up from Texas to Oklahoma.

i live in hollywood, im right near davie.
i live in a very nice neighborhood with friendly, good people who keep to themselves, are quiet, and everyone just lives their lives. if you go literally 5 blocks east of here, it's all niggerized houses. overgrown yards, beware of dog signs, shitty cars, the houses just rundown looking, crappy looking chainlink fences, weeds everywhere.

i know that minorities keep mainly to the cities, and cities also seem to hold most of the liberalism in our country. I'm wondering why. For the former im assuming cheaper rent, apartments, that sort of thing, considering suburbans or rural areas require renting a room in a home or owning a house. For the liberalism, I'm not quite sure. Degeneracy seems to take hold in and pivot around urban areas. Aside from minorities im wondering why traditional values get pushed aside more in cities than in the countryside.

UofA fucking sucks, I hate going on campus. Too many fucking liberals.

Also I agree with your general demographics of the UofA. It pretty much consists of Whites, Asians (Chinese), and a fuck ton of middle easterners. The rest are Hispanic or black. The amount of Arabs is starting to scare me.. sick of seeing burqas and Islamic garbs multiple times a day.

North Tucson is generally white and has a low crime rate.
South Tucson is generally Mexican/Black and has a high crime rate.

You want to hang out? I don't know any Holla Forumsacks here.

why is this bumplocked?

I wonder how your ancestors fucking got to the us in the first place… You fucking can do it, its in your blood and you are holding yourself back. Gotta keep your bloodline alive, that means gettin out somewhere where your kids can avoid the shit we had to deal with. Otherwise enjoy raising a slut daughter and tranny son.

Every part of Arizona more than a few miles away from Flagstaff is unin-fucking-habitable.