School of Facts

We all know that the the jewish influence is everywhere, destroying everything that can be directed to our race and pride. They induce false information into academia and reinforce it with „Science“. Luckily, just as they invent and promote the false science, we can take advantage of it.

Let's take Einstein for example; Fucker could have been smart, I can believe it, but his work and papers are just compilations of real physicist and mathematicians. He never discovered anything, he merely summarized it.

Now, for those of you who understand Mathematics, everything can be described. That „understanding“ can come in form of a little Equation which can to be applied everywhere, say Pythagoras for example.
With all the knowledge we have gathered here and our level of autism, we can come up with a lot of information and knowledge to create our own School of Thought, which will be based on facts, hence the title of this thread.

There are lots of normalfags out there that will believe in you if you put an Equation in front of their faces and explain it to them. At least most of those who actually went to school will understand basic maths, then apply that mathematical knowledge into our real world, describing what is actually happening and there you have it. Slowly, with help from Kek, we might spread that new „School“ into the real world allowing ourselves to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
We destroy the pozzed Academia by implementing real Knowledge and we create OUR own „Mein Kampf“. A book which will be the base of our new society, taking into account that which is Real, facts from our World and Universe, and not the emotion-based Academia we have now.

Now, we have learned so much from the jews and the occult, as to be able to shape Reality at our own will, but we can do better. We are underestimating ourselves. Like said before, Maths describes everything, everything that can exists inside our universe. That means, we can create our own knowledge and write it in our „universal“ language, Mathematics. Tie that Mathematical Principle to a Philosophical Ground and from there, just like Marxism, the Idea will be spread across all fields and cornerstones our Civilization. Economy, Religion, Culture, Government, everything will be based on that „universal“ principle, Mathematics.

This will get long, but a book is not child-play, not if we are to write The book that takes humanity into eternity.

And yes, this is important for Holla Forums. How else are we going to be relevant enough to talk the truth out there? We have been always talking about „when some anons get positions of power, hurr durr“, but time is running out. WE are those anons!
Will you wait until shit hits the fan and try to get into the mind of the somewhat normalfags that can help us in the upcoming Happenings? If so then, be my guest, but don't be a shill and slide this thread if it gets enough interest.
I will still continue with my research and work with the book even if Holla Forums doesn't take me serious.

:^)

Important aspects to take into account for the book:

It can't be that long, most people will try to read the first sentences of the book to get some interest from it, we can't make it a five page intro and hope to catch the attention of twitter addicts out there.
We have to state our goal, knowledge and importance of the book in about one or two pages.

Our target group has to be those „pseudo“ intellectual persons. This is also our way inside women's mind. How many of them aren't into „self help“, „mystic religions“, „universal Harmony“ and other tolerance-spewing (((academia))). With this we do not only give them a philosophical ground but also explain why it is true. Most of them won't even understand Pythagoras, but they will understand when you tell them that if they fuck a nigger, a nigglet will come out; and most importantly, she does not want a nigglet inside of her, because of FACTS.

I already have an introduction written, but might need some working. Besides, English is my third language, I know I need help here.

The titles of the chapters have to get their attention, sound „cool“, get them wanting to read the book.
I am not even close to the somewhat 200 pages I am hoping to cover, but a start is a start.
Content, alongside with the Introduction, are the most important aspects of a book in order to attract readers.

Whole content not yet covered, this is what I got so far, but we do have to make a list of topics we are wanting to cover, we can't write it like we communicate in here, it has to be organized.

Introduction
Information builds knowledge.
Data, information and knowledge
What is our purpose in life?
Wisdom
God is real, but he doesn't exist.
The meaning of life is simpler than one might think.
What is infinity and how tied is it to our reality and our world-view as humans?
Existent or Non-existent
Money can be more than just a mean to control the people.

The cause of the fall of Rome.

Dumping small parts of what I have covered in said chapters.

There is this small difference between a fact and an opinion that really changes people’s perspectives and their view of the world. Not only their world-view but the reality they live in can also be shaped.
My purpose of writing this book is not in telling people what to think or which, and here comes the tricky word, opinion they should have, but to show you that our reality is not necessarily tied to the physicality of the world we live in.
Our world, the Earth, is the only one we have, of course, it gave us ALL life, but our reality, how we perceive this world, is not what gave us life. It is what is restraining us from living it.
This may already be a bit confusing, but the idea of The School of Facts is that our perception of the world depends on „processes“ that happen inside our brains. We process little pieces of Data and Information that manifest themselves in our reality. Those little pieces are not everything that exists in our universe nor the bigger picture outside our universe, they only exists inside the boundaries of our nature.
How big or how small we can imagine, how hot or how cold we can measure, all those aspects of the world we know have limits. Something we can't reach, yet.
Mankind has managed to conquer the highest mountains and is not far of reaching the deepest parts of our oceans, we have managed to observe our unlimited and unreachable universe, we even sent humans to another planet, our moon.
All those happenings were once boundaries to our intellect. We never thought to be able to reach them, but as Species we long for something bigger than conformity, we long for greatness and survival. We are curious to know what is behind the closed door, even if that means a painful truth. Mankind will reach the boundaries of the universe, only to enter a new age.
[…]
Our brains are just computers trying to decipher the electrical-signals sent from all over our bodies. Sadly, those signals do not represent everything that is out there, only a really small spectrum of the universe which deeply relies on the endless „natural laws“ in order to keep functioning.
Slowly, as species we have been lying to ourselves. Thanks to our understanding on how our brains and mind work, we are now able to manipulate the one organ that controls our whole existence. We throw false information, false stimuli to our body, thus brains, making them believe things that are not true. Those false flags we create manipulate the whole reality process that happens inside our minds. In other words:
I can believe, be sure, that people can breathe under water, but that doesn’t make it true. I have been told stories of people who stay hours underwater without any air supply mechanism. For me, that is real, I have never tried it, I wasn’t there when those people stayed hours underwater, but I believe in it. Fact is, without air people die, if you try to breathe underwater, your lungs are going to fill with the liquid and pretty sure you will die.
That little difference of if you believe in something without ever having to prove it yourself or at least without enough information to refute what you have been told, is what creates your reality. And mostly, we base our reality in opinions.
[…]

In order to understand how our reality is created we first need to investigate where reality has it's roots.
In order to understand where how that “process” of reality works we are to investigate what our brains take for granted. That includes subconscious, unconscious thinking, and that which we actively, consciously, think.
The subconscious and unconscious process are harder to reach. They are based on early experiences in our lives, creating a pattern of how we are to react to certain stimuli in order to function in our environment.
The conscious thinking is our perception of the „now“, what we call present. We are hungry, our body moves in order to get something to eat (subconscious and unconscious) and then we decide what we want to eat (conscious). The subconscious and unconscious do not rely as much on the conscious thinking as the other way round. We cannot easily ignore hunger nor the need from our body to ingest food, but we can ignore a dish we do not like. The dish we do not like because of an old memory of a bad experience or a bad taste of said dish.

All possible variations of what our sub-, un-, and conscious thinking can be easily explained by breaking down what build those memories and experiences: Electrical signals passing through our neurons.
All those electrical signals only transmit Data to our neurons. Data which are processed by our brains in order to create an overall view of the situation, transforming data into information. The information is then sorted out in order to be applied in the best way possible according to the situation in hand, creating knowledge.

Information is a common word that is used for everything related to facts about people or things. It has been misunderstood and confused with other words like: knowledge or data. There are many theories about what these words stand for.
First of all these three words come in an order: data, information and then knowledge. One of the theories about this order is the one by Brödner.

He says that data becomes information when it becomes relevant to the person who needs it. For example: I could read a magazine about weapons and because I like and know about them, the data in the magazine will become relevant information for me. But someone who does not know anything about weapons will see the data in the magazine unimportant and so it remains as data instead of information.

Referring to the concept of knowledge, Hubig has the most fitting theory. In his theory he explains that knowledge emerges when the information is sorted and adapted to the needs of the particular person. For example: Now that I know the characteristics of the different weapons, I can apply that information to my needs. With all that knowledge about weapons I can now go and by a gun that helps me with my goals, which means, I will not buy a shotgun to kill rabbits.

In other words the three concepts can be described in the following way:

Data: storage and/or transmission of codified signals by means of pictures, texts, etc.

Information: data relevant to particular persons.

Knowledge: “sorted out” or interpreted and conceptualized information which is put into certain context and connected to already existing knowledge of a particular person.

That new “information” to our overall understanding of our reality-process is what we know to be true, each possible piece of data our brain receives, that being music we heard at certain moment, words which were put into a certain context, temperature of a specific situation, light coming from diverse points and even time between different experience. Everything our brain receives is to be stored, processed into information to be later used as knowledge in order to make the best decision available.

But what happens when the data our brain stored is false and has little to no relation to what is really happening around us? How would we as victims of our sub- and unconscious thinking are to know what is false information and planned targeted stimuli?
Just as a computer that is programmed to work certain tasks, our brains can be programmed to react to certain words, sounds, light and temperature with a planned reaction.
The best example being the moment that good old songs starts playing at the party. We unconsciously programmed ourselves to start a conversation about how good the song is and many will join the dance floor in order to revive the old memories which to many of us are remembered as good experiences.

[…]

Many ideas, philosophies, Theories and religions have struggled for centuries to answer that single question. Something happened in humanity, something that changed the course of mankind into the society we know today. We stopped asking ourselves that question. We stopped searching for an answer and took everything for granted. In other words, Humanity stopped thinking.
[…]

As humans, we are only our brains, but our brains are not all what we humans are.
We tend to mishandle our body, the temple and protector of our brain, with drugs, alcohol, chemicals that not only destroy our bodies but also our minds. Society is encouraged to underestimate how deeply tied our bodies to our brains are. We think that because we have an opinion or an idea of the world, our reality and what we as creatures on this earth achieve is to be forgotten.
See all those social illnesses in our present day. Obesity, drug abuse, sexual perversion, processed food and self harm are seen as normal and even accepted by many, while traditionalism, dignity, loyalty, beauty, honor, purity of nature and many other traits that helped ours and old civilizations grow to be great are seen as outdated and even as bad for our “modern standards”.
Those are not traits of a healthy society. You can argue as much as you want, hide yourselves in your so called „safe space“ but in the end, your destiny will be marked by your actions. Sadly, if many people behave the same way, society will follow the same path. Younger generations will look up to those examples, those adults who are literally the meaning of self-hate and self-destruction.

Humanity has become a robot, the Human Being is forgetting what it means to be alive. Being alive does not only mean to breath or sleep, nor only includes the „happy“ side: Love, compassion, understanding. Being alive means also the counterpart: hate, indifference and ignorance. We create „safe spaces“ in order to exclude that which is „bad“, and by doing so we are shutting ourselves away from many big aspects of our Reality and the purity our nature.
We have come to the point where science and facts are seen as something to be dismissed, „racist“. Biology has been put aside after feelings, the reality, Truth of our world and what our universe is, is being bashed away by sentiments of unreal „positivism“. We are forgetting who we really are. That being, creatures tied to nature by it's laws, both „bad“ and „good“ ones.
„Tolerance“ and „diversity“ have become code-words for perversion and self-destruction. Homosexuality might be something natural, many say, but that doesn't mean it has to be encouraged and promoted so younger generations see that behavior as role-models. Kids are encouraged to change and question their genre just for the amusement of perversed adults. Pedophilia and Zoophilia are starting to become accepted and pushed in order to seen as „progressive“. Our society is going through dark ages and we humans are responsible for our own acts.
It is time we open our eyes again, to what our world, nature and it's laws that are deeply tied with the universe we live in. Our reality is just what we know, the neuron paths in our brains. That doesn't mean, those paths in our brain are the only reality and truth out there. The course you take will have consequences, every decision you make will be followed by an infinity of possibilities, but many of those decision will be not controlled by your conscious mind.
This is where the fourth aspect in the process of learning comes to play.

Each time you go to the street, your presentation as a Human Being, a person, out there will influence others. Our bodies, physically, might be able to survive unimaginable situations, but our minds are weak when confronted with unknown situations. That is why we fear something new, exclude a controversial opinion and try to ignore those things that scares us. Doubt is thinking, analyzing and trying to find the truth behind the smoke screen.
If you do not try to answer those doubts, you will forever stay in an imagined reality where everything you do, think and say is right or completely wrong. And that is the first step to delusion.

Delusion of thinking our understanding of the world is complete, that there is nothing more to learn.
Wisdom is trying to understand why should we want to learn more each day. Experience something new and try to better ourselves, aim for greatness of the soul.
It sounds philosophical but it is true. Our personalities are tied to our knowledge and wisdom. People who live by the truth, telling it even when it means death to them, those people already know God. God of every religion and every civilization.
I do not mean God as a entity who decides which laws you are to follow, nor an almighty creator of everything. I mean God as everything, all that is true, and that which exists and happenes in this universe.
Truth is not an empty word, truth is the physical representation of Reality. It doesn't matter how many lies you invent in order to hide a truth, just as a really weak flickering light in an endless dark and empty room, light will always be visible. Might not be the strongest light ever, but light nonetheless.
Wisdom is truth inside the dark room. Knowledge relies on information, information which might not be real, just as the stimuli and lies the media tell the people in order to create certain knowledge in their brains.
Wisdom will transcend time and space, language and cultures. Truth is universal, the same for all of us. We are real because we are true, and we are real because we hold truth in every cell our body. We are real, because we exist in this universe, thus we are Truth.
[…]

This was the first part I wrote, hence the different writing style.

“The universe works under a principle; Action Reaction.
There must be a negative side for the positive side to exist
There must be darkness for the light to shine
There must be death for the life to happen
and there must be an end for a start to begin.”

There is nothing new with that statement, in fact most people would agree on me when expressing that our lives are just a continuum circle. We all are going to die and we all were born, but our most asked question is:
“What should we do with that time after being born and before leaving this reality?”
Well, that is something every person should answer by themselves. No one will ever live life for you and thus you should focus on living who and what you are now instead on focusing in what you are not.
It is pretty simple to say it, but how do we manage to achieve that? How can we be ourselves when our life is so difficult, and others have it pretty easy. For example; Celebrities have money, are famous and get to choose their ideal partner whenever they want.
Let me tell you one little secret, their lives are not real. At least if you are someone going through a really hard time (don't be sad, we all had, are or will be fighting against the same odds). The lives of those “celebrities” should never be compared to your reality. Instead on focusing on what those persons have, focus on what you have and can achieve.
If life gives you lemons are you going to throw them away because some one else has oranges?
Don't be silly.
Even if the time hasn't come when you are pretty happy with what you have achieved, you should ask yourself:
“Does my family and neighbors need my help?”

If yes, then help them! Those people are the ones that you should be caring about, not that celebrity that committed adultery and the media went crazy about. That all is just a distraction so you forget what you really are, a normal human being. Like said before, our “modern standards” try to elevate ego and materialism as the most important values our society. Most people would think they aren't materialistic, but then again, most people pay apartments only to keep working in order to earn money to keep living in the apartment they rented in order to work for. Vicious circle which will never end until you realize that money is not the most important aspect in life, but life itself.
You are almost the same being as every one else (exceptions apply here). But we all need the same things: Food, Shelter, Love, Companionship, Spiritual guidance and LIFE! Who else is going to give you those things than your own people? I am pretty sure that there was that time when you were walking or driving through your hometown or city and saw someone that really attracted you. You went past your favorite restaurant or supermarket, then through the church (using one example here) and came close to your closest friend's house.
Now tell me, what else do you need?
Life is out there, your happiness is just around the corner, but sometimes we are too blind to see what the universe (some one would say God) has prepared for us. And here is where life turns interesting.

Where should we be looking in order to find happiness?
To answer that, you just have to look inside yourself. Who do you want to be, and with whom do you want to share that dream? If you put money before everything, you will never achieve happiness, because there will never be enough money, but if you put Life as your goal, then you already made the first step.

If with “living the life” you think you should be partying and getting drunk and or drugged in order to forget your “shitty work” and feel something besides disappointment, then you need to reset your life. Even if you think that in order to be happy you need to travel far away from where your home is, trying to practice and adopt other cultures before your own, you are going the wrong path. Of course traveling is an eye-opening experience, but only if you already value your own home and culture. Don't try to escape, don't lie to yourself, because truth will always catch up, no matter how fast you run.
Many people have given up on this reality, they think there is no way out of suffering and sadness. Even consider suicide. That is the coward answer. Sometimes a reset, starting all over again is the answer. Move to another city, get out of your comfort zone because that comfort zone is what is boring you. One thing to have in mind, everywhere you go there will always be suffering, difficulties and despair around you, but that is only natural, our universe works under laws of dualism and polarity, you will never be only happy nor only sad, but it also depends on you how you accept reality.

And that is everything. Religion is just a tiny bit of what the universe is. It influences us, but it is not the only thing that influences our everyday life. Everything that can influence us MUST exist inside this universe.

How our universe works explains the why from everything and because everything is our universe:
Where does it start and where does it end?

There should be a cycle for something to exist. There must be a start for something to finish, and we are in the middle of that. Life, Human Species, Galaxies, Universes, they all needed a start and they all are going towards an end. Same with little particles, but for them time doesn't exist as it does for us. But their "cycles" are their duality in existence. The "spin" of the smallest particles are their cycles, they just happen so fast that the difference in time is almost zero. that is why for us it is perceived as duality. It happens just too fast, "light speed fast".
But how am I able to comprehend that? There is no greater influence in everything that I am (my brain) than the electrical signals passing through my neurons. Here is where our brains come to play. If we are able to control our thoughts we will be more aware of the capacity our brain has, how much information it can process at the same time.
(((Big Brother))) wants us stupid and "unaware", not from our surroundings but from our own minds. We use those small particles as "information processors” just as everything that our universe is made of. They know it and that is why they try everything to keep you obedient. A revolution is needed, but not a physical one, but an Awakening of the Human mind. We need another Renaissance.
Remember!
We are the universe, and the universe is us. God is in all of us, and we all are a part of God.
"Made to his image"
Religions may be a hoax, but the moral value and the history behind those religions are what made us us. We should protect our culture, because that is what made us so great in the first place and if you want to believe those religions, no one but yourself should care about that decision.
Embrace your nature, enjoy life; obstacles will be put in every aspect of your life. But that is all there is, you have to keep fighting, keep trying because that is the joy in life. Being able to achieve that which only YOU can achieve, your LIFE.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
After this part I begin explaining the Mathematical Basis of the Philosophy

Dubs get the Maths behind it :^)

i can get behind this. have a bump

nice blogpost. any other walls of text you'd like to share?

Dubs get the rest, Kek wills it.
————————————————————————————————-

Life is a cycle, tied to the laws and momentum of our universe. The universe being infinite makes each „size“ inside of it dependent on a certain cycle. Those „cycles“ are what we know as time.
For example:
We are right in the middle of all we will ever know. Humans are, relative to atoms, huge creatures, but compared to planets and galaxies, really small objects. Under the same principle can we say that for us, the cycle of the smallest particles are almost zero. We describe those cycles as the „spin“. That „spin“ being so fast, so unreal to our perception of time, that we think of it as a „duality“. Being both „+ ½ „ and „ – ½ „ at the same time until we look at them. Schrödinger Cat being the most popular example of this „duality“. But that duality is only tied to what we as Humans have come to understand. Our Technology works with the rules, and our only way to know which spin said particle has is to make a „photo“ of it at a defined time. Only when we „look“ at the particles their reality is fixed. (I understand this partly inaccurate, but that is why I am coming to you, I ain't perfect nor all mighty.)

Same should happen if a bigger object, sized of galaxies, tries to look at us humans. For it, time will be extremely slow, compared to ours, making us incredibly fast having almost a duality of being alive and dead at the same time. One „second“ for those entities might mean many centuries for us Humans.
That can be easily described by Lorenz transformation and Einstein's relativity. We depend on the speed we are moving, and the speed we move depends largely on our mass and size, or the amount of energy we are able to retain and manipulate in order to transform the energy into movement.

That being explained, when talking about infinite processes Time as we know it becomes irrelevant. Doesn't matter how fast you move, there will always be something faster and if you reach the fastest things possible, then that object or particle will move at the speed of the universe's cycle. In other words, „Time“ isn't part of the process but the process itself. The universe, seen from outside, has no time, but a cycle. We could even take a property of our universe and apply it to the universe as a whole.
We go back to the „spin“ of the particles.
Let's think of the Universe's cycle as a sin(x) function.

This function will determine each point and each x,y-value between 0 and 2π. Meaning that if you change the function to

The new function will have an output of value from 0 to (+,-)infinity inside the real Numbers.
We could see our universe's spin being represented by this function by stating „a“ as the product value of Energy, Mass and Time of the cycle we are trying to calculate, in this case being infinite.
But it has a cycle, a „duality“ when the function's value is positive, from 0 to π and negative from π to 2π. With π being a really important asset of the function. We all know π has infinite decimals, making it possible to put all real numbers inside 0 and π, as well as in π and 2π,

This idea of our universe seen as a victim of it's own cycle makes it infinite. It won't matter what happens inside the process or which value you give to the function, it will always come to the value zero at some point to change it's property from positive or negative depending on the current polarity. There will always be a turning point for the whole energy in our universe.
That principle can be applied to every aspect of our reality, being it a logical, natural or scientific law. Everything we know depends on a cycle. Life and death being an example of both extremes of the same nature, start and finish.
(this extract can be linked to the cycle of yuga to determine the cycle of our reality)

From outside the system, our universe, must be zero. Must have no value, otherwise is part of said infinite process. Interesting enough, inside our universe we have everything, or infinity. It doesn't matter which size and volume you have, time, related to the cycles of the universe, and space, which is time-dependent, become endless.
Just like the spin of a particle, the universe's spin equals to the „time“ it takes for our universe from the beginning of it's cycle, it being the idea of the Big Bang, to the end of it, being the absolute entropy our universe's energy. Again presenting the principle of Life and Death, start and finish of a process.

The speed those cycles take to „restart“ are what makes our reality. We live and die under the same laws of the universe. We are not infinite creatures, otherwise time would mean nothing to us. Humans have a fix point in the universe's cycle. As long as we are in this universe, we are dependent on the infinity of our reality.

If it only was limited to that…

Nation of three betrayals isn't worth my time.
They say that small nations don't matter, and that small actions don't either. This is false. Finland could have gotten Lenin killed, but instead we let him live so we could use the instability for our advantage.

Would Trotsky have been able to form USSR? I doubt that.

Jews will not stop until life is gone, is it wise to put that as one of the opening sentences without having written any Proof yet of why that is true?

Decisions were made, learn from your history and adapt for the future. Are you already giving up? I hope not user, I hope not.
And the current agenda does not target only the "nations" but the Genetic Families. Borders don't mean what they used to mean. Europe is now a mixture of once proud and separate European families. We have to be together in this one, can't let your pride or shame take you over.

yeah, ok, what the fuck are you on?

Maybe finish reading?

Op here, gonna keep dumping.

THIS BOOK IS SHIT AND OP IS A FAG

8ch is being shit right now, can't even post

Holla Forums does not deal in facts. It deals in convenient half-truths that reaffirm what its users already claim to know.

Anthropomorphisation. Do you think niggers and other animals don't think the world is some magical place without cause or effect? Like or not, most people, besides turbo autists, live a mostly anthropomorphised-observant life. It takes a special, odd frame of mind to view things strictly as a camera without any suppositons, such as presuming intent or will, rather than "this object is doing what is does because it is its programming." I would encourage all anons to understand exactly what the term anthropomorphisation means.

Holla Forums does deal with facts too, but like every other community out there we also want to preserve that which we think is ours. Of course we will reaffirm our beliefs. Still, most of us here understand the world way better than your typical normalfag.
That should be our aim, not lower ourselves down to their level, but bring those people who are able to think for themselves up to ours.
We need recruiting, not as Holla Forums users but as people conscious of what is happening out there.

Interesting detail, exactly my what I am aiming for. Explaining with a mathematical basis that our "reality" or how our mind interprets the things happening outside our bodies, is not directly tied to the truth out there.
Examples used, media and mass manipulation, creating beliefs and points of view that have nothing to do with that which is really happening.

t. Holden Caulfield

Touche.

Am I really that wrong and distanced from "reality"?

Nah. In fact, you're right in essence. The problem is, just like I said in the NPC Generation thread, that many people don't have enough insight to realize how average they really are. There is a strong undercurrent of "Everyone is a sheeple except meeeee!" on Holla Forums. Understandable, but immature. Such a lack of perspective leads to a distorted view on reality just as much as leftism does.

With more reason we should be doing something about those people. Leaving shills aside, if they were edgy enough to be here they might as well learn something. That is how we all started, thanks to Holla Forums or not, we all started thinking too much of ourselves at some point.

Quoting a bit of the text

Delusion of thinking our understanding of the world is complete, that there is nothing more to learn.

Wisdom is trying to understand why should we want to learn more each day. Experience something new and try to better ourselves, aim for greatness of the soul.

It sounds philosophical but it is true. Our personalities are tied to our knowledge and wisdom. People who live by the truth, telling it even when it means death to them, those people already know God. God of every religion and every civilization.

Son, if I know what thread you're talking about, you're merely describing what is called sonder. Or isolation.

To OP: I really wish I could help you get your point across to "normies." I've always been an INTJ schizotypal tard type with a great distance from emotion and relations, though I can function just fine in my work and personal life. I guess I'll post the definition of the word, or concept of, sonder, for other fags:

the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk.

4chan is a SJW kike imageboard, get that shit out of here.

That should be one of the most important aspects in what "socializing" is and how is defined. Each person lives their own reality and fight for their own causes. I even promote that thinking, but making it also clear that our goals and actions can affect that "random passerby".

Quoting the book:

Ohh well, I guess everything I have achieved and am aiming for should be discarded because of a logo you don't like. Thanks for opening my eyes Shlomo.

filtered

Damn, This place was beginning to shit once the Second Exodus begin, BUT It wasn't THIS Shit,
looks like cuckchanners have ruined this place.

didn't read

Nicely uncucked image but it's still gay as fuck.

Hey, maybe not the right thread for it… but I have a question.

Are white nationalists really concerned about finding white people to remove from the gene pool?

this, cuckchanners immediately filter any shit that triggers them.

shamefur dispray