Nigger Hate Thread/Stories

Let me tell you about my hatred. Let me tell you about niggers. I had a nice rural Midwest childhood until I moved to eastern Michigan. Monroe, south of Detroit, to be exact.

I was kind of purple pilled, not bad for a kid. The blacks sort of stayed away from the white trailer trash I lived near, so I avoided getting diversified. I got the hell back to where I came from once I was old enough. I was stupid enough, though, that I couldn't conceive of why we couldn't "just get along" with everyone.

Then while I was in college my little brothers got jumped by a feral pack of niggers while watching July 4th fireworks at a state park. The older one got a broken eye socket and now has a titanium plate in his skull, as well as headaches and a permanent squint. Thankfully it hasn't slowed him down much because he is a tough stubborn fucker.

And because family is the most important thing to me in the world, I became a hardcore racist that day. I was 400 miles away and will never find out who did it, and my hate burn all the hotter for it.

Now fast forward.

Today I checked my old Jewbook, I checked the racial demographic of my friends list. I had a spic friend once, before he died, and still have a few Asians.

There was exactly one nigger in there, from college. I can't exactly say why he was still on there but I remembered he was the stupid kind of nigger, not the aggressive kind, so he seemed alright.

I checked what that stupid fucking nigger had got himself up to. Football cover photo, profile posing with his daughters… Guess he is doing ok…. WHAT THE FUCK.

This fucking fatass 50 Cent looking nigger is now doing 12-15 years in prison for fucking a little girl since she was 11 fucking years old. For 6 years this trusted "professional educator" (And a Christian too!) was bribing her for sex with a cell phone and favors while being in charge of other children. This fucking nigger has daughters barely younger than that.

Do not trust niggers. Do not trust them in groups. Do not trust them alone. Do not trust the stupid ones or the smart ones. Do not trust aggressive niggers. Do not trust calm niggers. Do not trust trustworthy niggers.

I know that there are exceptional blacks, I know there are right wing blacks. There are reasonable blacks. Fine. They can help elect Trump, help Make America Great Again. They can obey the laws, try to assimilate, even enforce the laws.

But know that nature is stronger even than their best intentions and highest aspirations. These blacks are still niggers deep down, and will always be. I'm sure the very best can even control their nigging, to nig in small, private ways. But without fail, eventually every nigger is gonna nig.

Other urls found in this thread:

ir.lib.uwo.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1118&context=totem
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-bR7PP2u68
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone
archive.is/9qaBL
archive.is/cwQFT
web.archive.org/web/20160809224347/http://centreforum.org/live/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/education-in-england-2016-web.pdf
archive.is/MntJD
web.archive.org/web/20160404160301/http://frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
io9.gizmodo.com/the-great-lost-cities-of-africa-1507656099
theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_continuously_inhabited_cities#Africa.2C_Sub-Saharan
unz.com/isteve/why-did-civilization-lag-in-africa/
vmfa.museum/exhibitions/exhibitions/dynasty-divinity-ife-art-ancient-nigeria/
arttattler.com/archivekingdomife.html
journeytothesource.info/ife_kingdom.html
voat.co/v/Niggers/comments/1223418
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:9loMGaw3feoJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/3mmc91/my_dad_a_racist_hillbilly_told_me_he_didnt_want/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
web.archive.org/web/20160810065550/https://m.reddit.com/r/Divorce/comments/4v9zdh/husband_separated_since_71516_1_child_together/d5wpt2a
archive.is/oBhb2
archive.is/a8Sh4
archive.is/C5W81
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel you, user. Sorry about your brother. I generally don't trust niggers either because they're inherently dysfunctional.

I've had bad encounters with niggers ever since preschool. And at least once a year since then I've had more bad encounters. It's sad that we have to deal with them. It's sad we can't even address the obvious in terms of their behavior and intelligence. It's sad we have to go out of our way to live away and protect ourselves from them – and this goes for all nigger-tier races.

I'm overseas now and where I live is alright, but the locals are stupid. I always tell myself that if whites could just become benevolent rulers over stupid races then we would both be better off. You wouldn't give a stupid and poorly trained person a buzzsaw and tell them to start building things because it wouldn't work. So why do we permit such masses of people an infrastructure that they neither understand or appreciate enough to maintain?

May kek bring an end to this idiocy and misery.

1. The Mali Empire
2. Frantz Fanon
3. Ghana
4. It's actually 55%. But it's because their culture glorifies violence, drug use, gangs, and dehumanizing women.
5. They're not equal in terms of IQ scores
6. See number 4

What do I win?

dunno for sure how accurate your answers are, but here's some black booty.

zulu empire was cooler
at least they managed to make the brits angry

Probably a shitload of filters. I imagine most will ignore the first three answers and use their own statistics to dispute your 4th answer (and/or argue that their culture is a result of their inherent nature).
… others will move goalposts.
If you care, I suggest grabbing a reputable-ish source for the 55% statistic, and brush up on how they went from essentially Jazz culture to Hip Hop culture…

Chances are you've already considered this.

is you a nigga, fam?

more black booty.

Would colonize.

You win a pozz load for being a good cuckservative and blaming "black culture" for their shittiness. It's their biology, nigger.

True, thanks Civ 4! Not very advanced and heavily influenced and administrated by Arabs, but a black civilization none-the-less.

About as much of a philosopher as Tim Wise.

Third world and prosperous for the same reason Saudi Arabia is.

True.
Prove it. I'm sick of people making this assertion with no evidence while asking me to prove why it's not true. Wherever they go the same result occurs. Detroit is more like Lagos than Seattle. Any time blacks are a significant presence the Zimbabwe effect begins happening.

Yep

That's not an answer as the two statistics are different from one another.

We can probably agree that picture is dumb as it misrepresents reality.

forgot to spoiler that shit, but the pic ain't that bad right?

now here's a classy one.

That smug sense of holier-than-thou superiority. Pretty enjoyable, isn't it?

Zulu never formed a civilisation. To form a civilisation you need at least two basic reqiurements (scholars vary on definitions and some scientists put more): form a stable state, form a way to permanently record your knowledge.

You obviously play to much sid meier's games

…DC metro??

Nah, and I find their women increasingly repulsive the less European they look. (With that said, that ones face is breddy gud, but I'm not an ass man)
Just wanted to let the lad to be prepared for the avalance of dissent (justified or not idgaf) in hopes I can see a decent discussion.

he has nothing to feel superior about; see the other replies to his post, especially regarding the culture argument.

not to mention that culture isn't something that just falls into a group of people's laps…they have to choose it and hold up the culture.

it's true that hip hop culture glorifies being a thug and what not, but the white man ain't behind that.

and now tattooed black booty.

Are there statistic which compare nigger crime/IQ in other western countries?

Sorry about your brother. Literally hundreds of millions, possibly billions detest niggers too. Most just won't admit it because it's trendy to hate white people.

black americans are some of the worst in the world, that's for sure.

hating white people is a trend mostly pushed in the US by you-know-who.

blacks are looked down upon in the entire world. they're actually treated the nicest in western white countries.

pic related.

Take a look at the history of Albania, for example. For most of their history they were subjected by different empires and seen as incompetent savages because of their violent, backwards culture.

Albania was a poor clan society where decade-long blood feuds between families were how disputes were solved. They upheld the Kanun, a tribal code of law which functioned like the European equivalent of Sharia. Women were treated like property, referred to as literal sacks in the Kanun which also outlined situations in which a husband had to beat his wife in order to protect his honor.

After only 25 years after Enver Hoxha took power, women were fully integrated into society, taking up something like 46% of the nation's workforce and even were receiving higher education at higher rates than men. Murders associated with blood-feuds were non-existent, even in the countryside where it was the preferred method of justice. It become a progressive, unified nation with a low crime rate despite virtually every able man and woman armed and trained to fight against foreign invasion.

If being backwards savages was part of their biology, how could the Albanian people change so radically? And if they were biologically determined to eventually be a peaceful, prosperous nation, why were they a divided, backward, warlike people for so long?

Yes, culture matters. I like to look at the two Koreas: different ways of life, very different standards of living, different values, etc., but one people with basically the same genes.

But that doesn't mean that genes don't matter. Look at the Minnesota twin study. Obviously, the only correct answer to nature vs nurture is both.

You might think this is a compromise, or a retreat. It's not. The current party line is that genetic differences on a racial level are trivial and have no effect at all on anything, really. The truth is that racial genetic differences do matter, and matter a lot, and the system can't acknowledge that.

They all eventually regress into the inbred mudslimes they naturally are. Just look at Turkey - all that Kemalist secularism still wasn't enough to suppress the natural instincts of the turkroach populace.

The poor turkroaches. They were one of the greatest warrior peoples of all time. What went wrong?

I know a nigger and he died because he didn't get a rest that he was supposed to do but he didn't.

the only thing I ever hear about albanians is how they're being criminals. also, a significant amount of them clearly have sand people heritage.

so I don't know what the fuq you're talking with all that shit about them being "peaceful" and "prosperous". just because they might be doing better now than they used to, doesn't mean they're on the level of western standards.

and now a video of some blacks interacting with a cat.

Kingdom of Kush
Nubia
Mali Empire
Ghana Empire

Nelson Mandela
Zera Yacob
Anton Wilhelm Amo
Jordan Kush Ngubane

South Africa

Slavery

IQ tests are inconclusive and heavily influenced by native cultures

White women are way more attractive than black women

It was only civilized because of white people

That make my blood boil.

I can only imagine the stink that accompanies that beast.

black people picking cotton over 150 years ago has made their descendents more prone to violence and criminality? cool.

also, pic related.

Fucked up the first image
Tho the point still stands, ass is for niggers

you couldn't handle a strong black woman anyway, white boy!

And right there, you are out of polite society, exiled forever to the land of anime-masturbating NEETsocs. All your goodthink, all your tolerance and virtue, that means nothing. Nothing. If that one sentence got out, you could kiss your career, your family, and your friendships goodbye.

I find her to be gross.

disgusting

Unfortunately the Religion of Peace doesn't go out easily. Regardless of how secular the government tries to be, conditions in Turkey are still shit, and people will turn to religion to distract from their anxieties and material dissatisfaction by being preoccupied with their spiritual needs.

Well yeah, they stopped being peaceful and prosperous in the 90's when the Labor Party got booted out and they enacted economic liberalization. Now that the balkans are capitalist again every country is at war with each other over ethnic and religious tensions.

Their culture might not be up to Western standards today, but you can't deny the amazing progress they made in such a short amount of time. If it weren't for Hoxha they'd be like Saudi Arabia.

But Argentina prefers boobs

turks over here in germany are just as bad as niggers over there

>implying any self-respecting "white boy" would want to "handle" some beastie

beasties need some lovin' too.

It is a troll.

posting attractive black women makes me a troll? nah.

Either a nigger/mulatto or a leftie cuck.

I don't get how anybody could find negresses attractive, they're the most repulsive creatures on this planet

I'm not a leftist at all.

and now a video.

Interesting story, of the hundreds of atrocious Negresses I've met, there was only one that wasn't mind-numbingly dumb and was attractive/fit enough for me to think she was cute.

Turns out she was dating a white guy for over 2+ years. In America at least, any negresses with an ounce of self-respect would jump on a white man in a heartbeat.

Don't think I could oil-drill myself but it gives me a good kek or two to know the same qualities that make a few negresses stand out also make them disgusted by their own knuckle-dragging men.

What you are doing is seriously pissing us off. Some of us have tragic experiences with them and you cannot expect us to find the subhumans to be attractive. Only crazy or brainwashed people would find them to be attractive.

Probably find nigresses attractive because they're niggers. Or someone who's dived head first into the jewish media.
Funny (and sad) thing is that most niggers probably prefer whites.

So you're a nigger. lol

I dedicate this picture to you.

I live in Monroe too. I was in a similar situation as you were, the few blacks here never did anything that bad, aside from acting loud and annoying as blacks usually do.

Then just this year at my high school, some nig in a wheelchair (who has brittle bone disease) was acting like a complete dick to some white kid. The nig said something along the lines of "I'm glad your dad is dead." Now this wasn't the first time he acted like this, presumably thinking he could get away with it. Then he punches the white kid who proceeds to knock him out of his wheel chair and break some of his bones.
The media of course jumped on this saying "He was a good boy, dindu nuffin. He punched cause he felt threatened." His mother was even whining about how he just wanted an education, which is BS because both him and his brother were always being a disturbance in class. His brother was even arrested on drug charges recently. Needless to say the family was pressing charges, trying to get donations, playing the race card, etc. The usual sympathy routine. The whole situation did redpill a lot of kids though.
Overall, I'm glad I graduated this year.

Embedded video is the story.

it wasn't my intention to trigger you with black beauties, sorry.

and no, you wouldn't have to be crazy at all to be into *attractive* black women.

nope, I'm not black.

The oil-driller in this thread is an American autistic who took the 'Civic Nationalism' meme seriously and spends most of his time shit-posting in Brit/pol/ before being bullied and filtered.

Do the mods just not ban people anymore?

You're a nigger to me though. Your taste is nigger tier (literally).
Go move to africa, it'll be easy to find all the aids monkeys you could ever want there.

Man I don't have enough time in the world to be smug for these things

say that to her face, not online and see what happens.

Fanon's life and influences were White as fuck though. And his mother is mixed too.

Arabs

Not philosophers

Whites

Serfs and peasants

IQ has crystallised tests for this exact purpose

That still doesn't explain why niggers commit the majority of rapes

Beating out plebs is easy once you realise that they find their information through wikipedia and the desperate scribblings of social justice warriors.

i came here to laugh about niggers but all you guys do is post these niggresses and disgust me

it's actually just one guy. and that's me.

don't need to spoiler this one.

but if you want humor, I got plenty of that as well.

see also my previous post

not all black women are ugly :3

das rite.

talking about me…? if so, you're mistaking me for someone else.

hunf i can even imagine those juicy lips around my dick

Are we being raided?

Yes

There are 2 basic categories of ass-men. The first one is that which prefers a shapely ass that accompanies wide hips (since wide hips are the basic factor for a truly 'good' ass). This preference is genetic, as wide hips and a reasonably fat ass are important for carrying and giving birth to a child with a head big enough to host a developed brain. It's an interesting topic, if anyone wants to have a further read on it check this study:
ir.lib.uwo.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1118&context=totem

The other category is that which doesn't take hips into account and just prefers a 'big fat' ass, partly as a result of their ignorance of the female body (i.e. 2 lumps of cellulite-ridden fat).

Guess which group niggers fall into.

stop being paranoid.

here's some more humor.

Bix nood thread? Bix nood thread.

mfw, they literally sound like a pack of chimps once he boots the puss.
I'd curse him, but God already has from the get go.

Durring WWI/II, the vast majority of the Afro population moved to the cities in order to get higher profit, higher demand industrial jobs.

After the U.S. started to transition from industry to white-collar jobs, many blacks found themselves out of work. That's why eastern cities are filled with poor nigs.

Yeah, the ones that are half or more white.

Perhaps the more interesting question is whether Europeans have a similar culture to sample from.

And if not, why not?

how's this one?

get out nigger

I like your taste.

Weird ass midsection it would freak me out screwing and seeing that weird stomach…

Take your "black angels" back to ex-yu.

I don't see it, but okay.

here's a similar style one.

spoiler your bestiality, please

whoops, forgot to spoiler it. oh well, not really nudity in it anyway.

black angels…? ex-yu…? dunno what you're talking about.

Dobro ti znaš o čemu ja pričam. Jebem ti mater.

Notice that your women don't have negroid faces.

ex-yu.

Je li to bio neki bend?

why are you speaking croatian to me? and no, I don't.

I'm assuming by "your women" you mean the women I've been posting, because I'm not black.

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

SENDING THEM BACK TO AFRICA WILL SOLVE NOTHING, THEY ALL MUST DIE

Funny excuse fam. Raven tests are just problem solving, no language skills.

sterilizing is enough, give them money for it, and they'll want it

How many Serbians are here?

Take that back right now.

Most of the women posted in this thread are Western. It's not like you are going to go into the bush and find someone that attractive. The difference is that you can go into a poor shit Eastern European country and find a naturally beautiful white woman.

Then another fag pointed out supposed examples of African philosophers. I can't be bothered to his retardation but the point is, can you find a philosopher on the level of Plato? Or from before the industrial revolution? As another user mentioned, South Africa went to shit once the whites left and your "philosopher" Mandala only made things worse.

Look at African civilization. I can think of almost every other race and see prime examples of ancient empires and kingdoms that influenced history. Even college history courses have to puff up the mud huts of Africa to be able to be on the curriculum. African civilizations only became civilizations after European influence. After the influence, they go back to a primitive state. It's an anthropological fact.

Croatian here, unless you count Croats as Serbs.

But the google said your language is Serb so that is why I asked Serbian instead of Croatians.
Aren't Croatian genetically serb anyway??

no
we probably have the same pre-iceage basis, but admixture of influences through centuries is somewhat different

As a guy with a foot fetish, that's fucking disgusting. Monkey feet are repulsive.

Not too long ago me and the neighbors were all in shock as some white dude was running around the neighborhood all bloody and scratched up with a hammer in his hand high off his mind begging for help. Police called..big scene etc etc

Turns out the only black guy in my otherwise decent neighborhood is a drug dealer. Selling laced weed without people knowing it apparently. Fucking why does someone do shit like that man it makes no sense.

Come to think of it, almost every black guy I've met has been a drug dealer/user. Other stories for other times anyhow.

Here you go, mister fisherman.

Well I am wrong then.

Interesting, I am sorry for calling you a Serb.

Touchy

I've seen low effort, low energy trolls before but this has the least effort and energy of any troll I've seen all month.

Reported for shitposting.

if you don't like black women at all, you can't expect to like their feet either.

here's some more humor.

That's true. They're disgusting and nowhere near as beautiful as a pure white woman.

Ugly lips and nose.

I have mixed feelings, in my country i have never seen black people outside of nigger music videos which makes me sad because i can't contribute to these threads, but on the other hand reading these stories makes me wish it stays that way.

I know exactly what you mean, OP. I live in the Thumb and Detroit niggers come up here for our festivals all the time and cause trouble, stinking up the place. Fuck Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw.

Damn nigger loving faggot probably migrated from cuckchan. Report+Hide

Meant report + filter

That's a really good point.

I'm putting that in the mental catalogue, thanks.

Drugs are easy money to niggers as they are assured a profit from the natural state of niggers to want to get fucked up regularly.

Weed, coke, flakka, PCP, Parple Drank, and bullshit like cathinone derivatives and weed laced with embalming fluid to increase it's weight. ((Hydro))

Can't embed due to overchan's lack of embed.

Effects of cathinone Flakka
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-bR7PP2u68

Flakka
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone

Oops. Forgot to make my point,

Never Transact Drugs from Niggers.

Civ 5 does give an accurate portrayal of niggers.

Nigger #1

Nigger #2

Nigger story for you all.
I'm 6 foot tall, average built. I had no formal self defense training at the time, but I could tell I was either about to fuck this nigger up, or get fucked up.
But the story has a happy ending.

He ended up dying in a car crash, not too long ago.

Car crash? No. It was a police chase. He robbed a store and stole a car, got chased down by the cops, and slammed into a pole. Died either on his way to the hospital or instantly, can't recall.
Fucking niggers.

The story i remember was he held an old ladie at gun point and robbed a car, ran someone over with the car (killing him/her) hitting a pole and later died at the scene all cause he was a nigger.

FUCKING NIGGERS

Something like that. And it wasn't his first heart transplant, either.

you don't have to find them as attractive as white women, but would you bang tho?

Calling BS on this pic. Can a transplant be so flexible that it's possibly applicable to a White AND a black person?

Nope. I'm saving it for marriage and I'm definitely not marrying a sheboon.

I just really wouldn't, my dick doesn't get up at black women. I don't feel hatred, I just don't feel any attraction.

do you know a good site for black women porn?

You have to go back to cuckchan.
Take your shitty pepes with you.

that pic comes from something that actually happened. maybe another user can give you the dindu's name, cuz I don't remember it.

how about having a black sidechick after marriage?

there's tumblr pages with white guys/black girls such as whitemenblackgirls.tumblr.com (that one seems to only be animated gif's tho)

Racemixing and dooming a child of eternally being a nigger is horrible.

Croats are Serbs corrupted by the dark powers of Vatican

relax, you don't have to breed her.

If you aren't having sex for the sole sake of procreation you're doing it wrong. If you do it purely for pleasure you might as well be masturbating.

Is that Sam Hyde?

okey dokey.

dunno.

here's a gif.

1. Songhai
2. Fredrick Douglas \ Cornel West
3. Kenya is possibly there but that's as close as it comes.
4. It is a genetic propensity for violence.
5. It was not a necessary function of life in Sub-Saharan Africa
6. Genetics.

you okay?

here's some more humor.

I think I threw up a little

Reported.

I feel like practicing some mental gimnastics
Let me try to answer the nigger quiz

1) The Zulu empire the closest thing to a civilization they got

2) Uuuuummm. can Mandela be considerd one?

3) Wakanda!

4) Niggers become criminals because they are poor, wich is caused by the lack of a fathers despite abundance of bastards within their communities as well as the fact that many of them are to lazy to get a propper job and education

5) it depndes of wich non balck you compare them to, if the non black in question is a Marxist or Feminist he will probably have lower IQ than a nigger

6) Have you seen black wome? who the fuck would want to stikc their dick in that?! if i was a dindu i'd go for white chics to, but since dindus look like disgusting monkeys white chicks want nothing to do with and since dindus are far more savage than whites, rape becomes the only option, as any moeny they could use to spend in hookers they often waste it on crack

Nah fam, rich niggers do criminal shit, too, not to mention how little poor whites engage in criminal behavior proportionally compared to poor blacks.

Romania confirmed non-white gypsy niggers.

t. Bulgarian.

nigger detected.

i guess i won't be gettin all 10s for my mental gimnastics attempt

>Never hang up on mom

Turns out the nigger girl "came from a troubled home" and that's why school officials never did anything about her bullying. That was the last I heard of it, or from that girl who transferred schools. That was the first time I hit a woman.

Which accomplished absolutely nothing scientifically, economically, or socially.
1. A MARXIST
2. A QUADROON. NOT A FULL BLOOD NIGGER.
Thanks for admitting you’re just a shill.
Percent of what?
No one said they are.

I don't like how their skin looks like my shit.

would you bang tho?

That asshole is an eye.

One cup of smug just for you friend.

Nice numbers.

With a sledgehammer covered in spikes.

Jesus Christ I am laughing

I cant stand the contrast between theyr dark sick and the light red collor of their pussies,
It looks like a slice of watermelon

dat story and dos double dubs must not go unchecked

Honestly no. A black girl would have to be this shade at least for me to find her attractive.

South africa was civiliced while it was being controled by white colonist, ever since Mandela fucked up the Aparteid South Africa has gone down the drain

most of today's russians are decendants of slaves, yet nobody doubt Russia's apport to philosofy and science

Math is universal, and i doubt that IQ tests do not include math if Nogs fail them is because they are dumber

nice… Here's one of my MANY coontacts.

THEY STANK!

That shouldn't be considered black.

would you bang this one then?

That's fucking disgusting.

Dubs confirm. Mongrels are the only acceptable ones to fuck.

I used to black out like that. It's a strange feeling - invincible but not in control of yourself.

I'm glad you stood up for yourself.

yeah okay, mr. "sex is only for procreation".

you should change your name to Ned Flanders, goofy ass.

anyway, more black beauty.

not. even. once.

I did it once. I am forever ashamed.

looks like a tranny. filtered.

Is that supposed to be arousing?

Are you trying to belittle me, degenerate?

dealing with niggers is like dealing with dogs.

show no fear and they will learn quickly that you are not to be fucked with.

Kek, I grew up in Monroe. That place always had niggers but it has really changed over the past thirty years (and not in a positive way). They used to be all in the east side but there were section 8 housings added all over Monroe and Monroe Township to get the nigs into every area. Worked like a charm

If living in monroe county I'd recommend Temperance/Bedford but even that area is influenced heavily by nigs from Toledo

I grew up in the South(eastern U.S.) and worked at a community college also in the South. The majority of blacks are quite stupid & aggressive. I got a more interesting view of them at the community college, since I was red-pilled by that time and could view it with more detachment. They're unintelligent and wanting in basic morals, and the Left's victim-narrative-spinning is very dangerous because blacks are extremely impressionable to that sort-of story. The you-are-this-way-because-of-slavery narrative is a crack cocaine to which all blacks are inexorably addicted.

At a certain level, I can understand the tendency of leftists to want to place blacks on a pedestal and make them into their pets. The problem is that they also want to pretend like blacks are equal, whereas by definition you aren't equal to your pet. When I would have a dedicated & committed black student with good morals, then it really tickled my heart. I think that speaks to a northwest European sense of honor & nobility, to feel a sense of accomplishment & joy at aiding the more able members of the lower classes to raise their fortunes through the application of labor and hard work. It's perfectly natural to feel masterly affection toward a lower species. The problem is in fooling oneself into believing these high-achievement members to be the norm.

Not even this?

sounds like something Elliot Rodger would say. stop being so goofy.

I know that feel bro

When I travel by train I usually travel first class during bussiness hour because the company pays.
A few weeks ago I took the train in the weekend and traveld second class…
Niggers and sand niggers everywhere, they lack basic decency. Noisy anoying sub human filth.
I rember going by train sevond class a few decades ago, it was fun! Sometimes it was crowded but people behaved. Not now, they truly are filth.
I know dark skinned people who are very nice tonget aling with, they are all mixed somewhere.
Niggers and sandniggers are a waste of resources.
I hate the fact that they convert perfectly good oxygen to sustain their pointless existence.

what do you think of sand females?

Would I bang? Absolutely.

I'm a degenerate, though, and I fully acknowledge that. Even so, there's no way I'd wife or impregnate a sheboon. I wouldn't want to raise a niglet.

You know what the problem is with niggers? No matter how they look, they will always complain they are niggers (BLM, etc), and be more attracted to some black thug who will beat them anyway. Nigresses always fall for the thug life and they always get fucked up by it.

I don't have a cite, but IQ tests are the best-replicable tests in the social sciences.

Caucasoid, like whites. Genetically the same species as us, unlike negroids, mongoloids, australoids, and americoids.

In a better world, relations with them wouldn’t matter, but we can’t afford not to have white-white children right now.

Kill yourself, faggot.

what do you think of the feline species? bangable or no?

Kek

Since when? Even negresses know they're worthless. White men are universally the most preferred males, anyway.

i'm surprised, a nigger lover don't like Supreme Gentlemen.

I know OpSec is important but my brother still lives nearby and if I ever visit him I would be interested in meeting up.

I called it seeing red, I've had an immensely satisfying experience of having a half-nigger punch me, then coming back to sanity a few seconds later squeezing him in an aerial cradle while he screamed that I was breaking his neck.

Friends later said he punched my face multiple times. I only felt one.

Sand monkey women can be pretty hot sometimes.

are you sure that isn't just a white woman dressed in middle eastern-looking clothing?

here's another sand female.

Are you literally retarded? Middle east was originally inhabited by whites.

Ned Flanders, don't get angry.

whites used to live the sandbox? then how did sand people come about?

you're not going to tell me that whites mixed with blacks there, right? because that's the kind of story I've seen a black person of the afrocentric-variety come up with.

Islamic invasions, mixing with the Africans. Africans weren't around in the middle east. You do know that North Africa was turned Islamic by the Middle Easterns?

where did sand people originally live then? they are seperate from whites, right? otherwise, you've lost me.

No. Posting 80% white mulatta makes you troll. Why dont you post 100% black women (pic related)?

In the middle east. Sand niggers as we know them today are a mix of those original middle easterns and africans.

I don't understand, why is everyone posting bestiality in a story thread?

One person is hardly everyone.

Kek, was Kush anywhere near Dahomey?
Because in my experience with blacks, when Kush is involved, Dahomey is usually not far behind

Yes, I'm saying sand niggers are a mixture of niggers and middle easterns.

For sure you think, this is sexy... It is sexy for low tier non humans, but not for white man.

Now, embed is sexy, my nigga.

This one time, at Nigger camp…

Looks like the rear end of a horse

No. You are posting 80% white mulatta, not black women. Now we are waiting for you to post some 100% black women, ok? I will help you out with embed. There are a lot of 100% African beauties in this video.

Yes, sand niggers are mix between blacks and Caucasians. If you dont beleive that, simple check out genetic researches. I can help you wit that if you are too stupid, my nigga.

It looks like a boy chimp. Like a cute zoo animal.

I just want to... feed it, or something.

Albania has a higher rate of corruption than Brazil, China, Namibia, El Salvador and India.

That kind of hoes costs 50 bucks, nigga. Is that actually your pic? Well, then you are 70% white mulatta.
Just joking. You are kike wanker from Tel Aviv.

Sandnigger story
>walking to a friends house Rotterdam, pompenburg boven het spoor

Anyway, the way the sandnigger went limp and thought of M as property stayed with me.

Obama was just elected, I was in a liquor store.

Two Niggers walk in.

One turns to other, says, "Make-a-nigga-feel… Presidential!"

Holy shit Holla Forums wtf is up with all the negresses getting dumped?

tits are just fake asses

1. Songhai
2. Malcum X
3. Morocco
4. Genetics and hormones
5. Cuz da wite man b keepin him down n shit yo
6. see: 4

1. The Ethiopians
2. Tupac
3. Rhodesia before niggers fucked it up
4. Niggers
5. The greatest inequality is to make unequal things equal
6. See 4

Ethiopians had a lot of Caucasian admixture. The country started going to shit once Negroids started inhabiting it and interbreeding with the local populace.

Don't you see a pattern here? Almost all nigger "civilizations" are those whom were invaded by other non-nigger civilizations!

user, I think was joking as evidenced by Malcolm X appearing as a philosopher.

Anyway

1. Mali/Ethiopia/Songhai/Zulu. (I know them from civ games tbh)

2. Kang Wewuz (actually dunno)

3. Ethiopia (before it fell to shit)

4. Because of rap/thug culture and genetic predispositions.

5. Equality is a lie.

6. Same as point 4.

1. Rome
2. Will I am Shakespeare
3. USA
4. Cops are racist
5. Socioeconomic reasons
6. That's racist

Caracalla was a black man. Da romanz was rulled by blak men

Good stuff. I'm considering making these a little more PC for distribution on lesser forums.

Triple dubs confirm that you must do it.

You're adorable.

Oh pshaw. You're allowed to fuck them and move on with your life…you're just not allowed to impregnate them and fuck the rest of us over.

there's no cure for herpes

Berzerkers know how to deal with dark troll, yes?

Was civilized when whites were in charge.
Lost all semblance of being civilized as soon as the blacks took over.
0/10 answer

True enough…but my comment was based on the assumption that someone would actually check out the goods instead of just plunging the ol' pork sword into it and hoping for the best.

1. Egypt, duh
2. All philosophers were black but white people came and appropriated their work.
3. All black nations are civilised. Anyway it was white people who ruined their civilisation with slavery and appropriated all their tech, wisdom and art. Just look at Zimbabwe!
4. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, it's racist.
5. The cleverest blacks have higher IQ than the stupidest whites therefore blacks are all more intelligent than white people. That's why they need affirmative action and state funded scholarships.
6. Because white women are racists and falsely accuse innocent black men and because white men are all racists and won't rape black women. Anyway, those statistics are obviously sexist and racist. Only white men rape and women never falsely accuse.

t. CRT shill

black women do prefer black men, even though black men prefer other races (pic related shows that black men prefer asians and hispanics, but I've seen stats that show black men like white women more than any other race).

most women prefer men of their same race, so white men aren't the "universally most preferred males". some sources (like this one) do say asian women prefer white men though.

I know different sources have different stats, but I've never seen one that says black women prefer another race over black men, and I've never seen one that says all women prefer white men.

Was that a sarcastic question? Are you blind?

This is a known fact. Pretty obvious one, too.

The sad thing according to that chart though is, white men prefer black women more often than latino men.

oh no!

subtle troll is best troll

its not from cuckchan nigger

kek wills it

I want some drugs

i know right? you'd think they would not release these findings, or fuck around with the numbers somewhat to make the results look less "racist"

Guy who posted the nigger getting his ass kicked here.
I wouldn't mind meeting up.

You have anyway anonymous online accounts? Perhaps Steam.

What the fuck. I understand niggers are dumb as rocks but even the lowliest of animals know to protect their children.

Got more.

Ok that was probably the lamest suggestion I've ever read. Please kill yourself, sagefag

Yeah, hardly anyone wants a nigress

not even the niggers

Gorillas even take care of their kids better. The male and female will fight to the death protecting it.

Great job user!
Praise Kek

Hey, gorillas are respectable creatures. They don't go looking for trouble. I'd rather you compare niggers to chimps; now those are savage creatures.

KEK

LMAO at the first one XD

Now don't get me wrong, i would be upset and even angry if they did those things to human kids, but since they are nigglets who gives a fuck!?

Someone needs to report that stupid bitch to child services for giving her kid weed. Not that I really care about that specifically (it's not like weeds going to kill him) but she's clearly retarded and has no business raising a child if she's stupid enough to post something that wildly illegal.

That's how they treat the ones they're supposed to be wired to protect.
They may become the diversity hires that will be in charge of people they don't particularly appreciate.

If that's how they treat their kids, consider how would they treat fuckin' anyone else, given a modicum of power or responsibility.

wew

1. Eyptian kangz
2. Al Sharpton
3. the US, as it was built on the back of black slaves, which makes it a black nation
4. rayciss pigs
5. rayciss statz
6. it's a cultural thing, you would understand if you weren't so rayciss

Pack of niggers (3 male bucks, 1 female sow) archive.is/9qaBL

triggered my autism

The awnser: They aren't animals, but demonic humans, creatures created by the demiurge to mock humanity.

archive.is/9qaBL Elderly Georgia woman beaten, set ablaze during home invasion -> this story is getting these types of responses

Get that "but not all X" baloney out of here.

It is quite evident we speak in generalities on Holla Forums

Fucking niggers, can't get your shit together. You don't see whites getting butthurt that Asians are considered superior culturally if we compare civil statistics. Marriage, Crime, Education.

However, at least whites have contributed a lot and have something to show for or compensate for those differences. Blacks really don't. They have not contributed anything to civilization except their subhuman filth. When we hold your hand and tend your garden, you prosper when we leave you are lost. See Rhodesia.

My nigger story

Dumb nigger why not just pick up your bag and show respect.

That would be like saying that Stefan Molyneux is a philosopher, when he's just a [somewhat] redpilled blogger.

Disgusting look at those lips, looks more like a parody of a human more than anything else.

Next day

Most of the minimum wage jobs in my area are now dominated by middle age blacks, so I can only expect things to get worse.

Hey Holla Forums, so if blacks are inherently inferior and their lower IQ/achievement in the US has nothing to do with culture and history, how come blacks from African immigrant families in the UK are doing better on standardized tests (the GCSE, equivalent of the SAT) than whites? Article at archive.is/cwQFT (the full report the article is talking about is at web.archive.org/web/20160809224347/http://centreforum.org/live/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/education-in-england-2016-web.pdf , see the charts of different ethnic groups' 'attainment 8' scores–a GCSE average–on pages 56 and 57)

Also note that like the SAT, the GCSE is strongly correlated with IQ: archive.is/MntJD

Literally the only niggers taht look half-good are mostly white.

Absolutely disgusting

Back on topic though.

Check your own study, nigger. Gypsies are considered "white" (and score abysmally low), white *White - British* and *White - Irish* outscore nogs. Blacks receive free education, housing, tutoring, endless support from mindless liberals, still score near the bottom.

(page 57 on the study :) )

That's why I said "how come blacks from African immigrant families in the UK are doing better", not other blacks like the ones of Caribbean heritage or the ones they put in the "Other" category (maybe the ones whose families have been in the UK so long they don't know how their ancestors got there). If you look at figure 3.4 on p. 57, "Black - African Heritage" scores above "White - British". And gypsies are in a separate category, so they don't contribute to the "White - British" score.

Hitler dubs and cathartic

>>>/zoo/

Don't do this.

I had a friend (average white guy) who dates a 8/10 negress once. She cheated on him in less than a month with some German musician because he had long blonde hair. She actually thought this was a valid excuse, too.

How is that even legal? Yeah yeah, I know the leftist bullshit about White privilege and all that, and we know the SocJus cucks take every opportunity they can to stick it to Whitey. But under the law, how can this scholarship thing be permitted?

It's so bizzare becoming a full blown KKK supporting rayciss when you're only twelve. I remember being taken fishing when I was suspended. I love my dad.

It's funny that the only hot black chick I can think of is light-skinned as hell and obviously has a lot of non-black in her.

And she loves White guys. Whitey wins again. When the niggers finally get an attractive black woman among them, she's a whore for White cock.

I don't believe this. Not that she could be such a slut but that Leonardo DiCaprio was that hard up for crazy pussy that he'd risk getting raped by Brown and his entourage.

I suspect she's just trying to make her true love (the father of her bruises) jealous.

you should read a great book called "the beautyful ones are not yet born," by a great ghanaian author named ayi kwei armah

it's hilarious how every example of a "beautiful black woman" that you see in the media is at least 25% white (and usually a lot more than that)

Race traitors like you will be tortured before you hang.

Not really, he's talking about whitening the nigger race and then having white children.
Bestiality is still disgusting though.

I have met niggers in the UK they have turned london into English detroit I don't believe that shit for a second

It's truly amazing how the Jews are able to influence a lot of people into thinking that race-mixing is perfectly okay and there could never be any negative consequences. This forced worldview of self-hatred through the media and now the schools has truly done a number on our society.

Maybe Chris Brown is a cuckold?

You're fucking retarded. Why the fuck would you want to help niggers by giving them your DNA? How fucking new are you? Do you not understand that miscegenation with blacks effectively creates smarter anti-white offspring? I fucking hate you 4chan retards so much.

Are black chicks easy? I mean reasonably cute ones like the one you mention. Not fat hogs which I'm sure are easy af.

It is my lifelong dream to get a bj from a skilled black chick. But living in EU there simply aren't any around.

Because it's not housing, jobs, or using government (taxpayer) funds.

In a colonial state of nature, I'd fucking pound that subhuman ass. Then again I let my dog lick the peanut butter from my dick when I was in my mid twenties. So yah, you could call me an eccentric.

I actually wish this were true.

Leo basically cucked chris brown, she told him in one fight and so that's why he beat her.

That would be hilarious

No problems after that. We aren't besties, but that's fine

cuck answers. gas yourself.

this is the only legitimately dark one i ever found attractive. mainly due to having non-nigger facial features(although the nose/lips are still a little there) and shes actually fit instead of fat and flabby like most nigger women. if you change the skin and hair color she could potentially pass for white.

polite sage bc im posting a degenerate black pornstar

There were two studies on this same group of adopted children, one in 1976 and one in 1992, the 1992 paper is online at web.archive.org/web/20160404160301/http://frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf

Page 130 points out some important differences between the kids with 2 vs. 1 black parent:

So, it doesn't make sense to say that genetics is the only plausible explanation for the difference in IQ between the two groups, other things like the ones with 2 being adopted at a later age could also explain why their IQs ending up being lower than the ones with 1 black parent.

The authors also found some specific correlations between the adoptive parents and the IQ of the adoptees as adults, for example p. 132 mentions the "increase in correlations of adoptive mothers' and fathers' Time 1 IQ with adoptees' IQ from Time 1 to Time 2".

That's less than 100, and still that is projected.

Shaka's "Empire" was just a horde of spear flailing monkeys with zero infrastructure or cultural achievement.

TOP KEK

LAST PICTURE BLACKED IN PAINT, LOW EFFORT TROLL

remember

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET YA

Other parts of Sub-Saharan Africa did develop fairly complex infrastructure though:

io9.gizmodo.com/the-great-lost-cities-of-africa-1507656099

theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_continuously_inhabited_cities#Africa.2C_Sub-Saharan

Obviously Africa didn't develop as much as the Middle East or Asia in the same period. But even Mr. HBD himself, Steve Sailer, argues that the main reason Africa lagged behind was probably the natural environment, not genes:

unz.com/isteve/why-did-civilization-lag-in-africa/

Thread de marde rempli de Wasp incapable de parler une autre langue que la leur, pathétique…

Votre endroit préférer pour discuter des vrais ennemis des blancs et de toute l'humanité, ces chiens de w.a.s.p…

Here's some artwork from the Kingdom of Ife in Nigeria, 12th-15th century AD (also the ones who built the city of Benin I linked to in the second article at ). More at vmfa.museum/exhibitions/exhibitions/dynasty-divinity-ife-art-ancient-nigeria/ and arttattler.com/archivekingdomife.html and journeytothesource.info/ife_kingdom.html

but anons, you shouldn't hate Black people, its all the white supremacy fault for making Blacks as they are now! They cant be racist to white people as Blacks can to other blacks, its just the social norm!

but no seriously, who do these fuckers think they are? Had this nigger jump into others conversation to call them "Crackers" or "Cumskins" but once someone called him a nigger, its different because they were white

Gee, thanks for Correcting the Record on this one!

Offer 10k for an immediate sterilization, get local rappers to endorse, and play up the lots a pusay no mo niglets no mo chile sappot angle.

I know 10k seems like a lot and niggers would do it for $500 and a bucket of KFC, but you have to make this look and feel legit and 10k for a creatures reproductive abilities is a reasonable trade in the eyes of many.

Oui. C'est bien Goy. Battez-vous entre vous. Rappelez vous vos empire déchus. Ranimez vos anciennes rivalités. Ne vous unissez pas pour combattre la vrai source du mal.

Oui…

Rip

stoptheboats.jpg

OP here on phone. My Steam name isn't anonymous enough, but my discord tag is. Otherwise my current throwaway email is ultraviolencehatecrime on gmail.

Speaking of Steam, No Mans Sky is coming out for PC soon. I'm already imagining 18 quintillion world's with no niggers and made me think of embed related.

What's your opinion on mestizos? Oh the wonders of 'whitening' a foreign race amirite.

Britain set up the education and economic system in its colonial properties so that after independence, the ruling class would remain clients of the UK. The African immigrants in Britain (up until the fall of Libya) are the families of the best lawyers, surgeons and accountants of Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya who come to the UK for better wages than they will ever see in Africa.

When I was a little kid, I was sitting outside with my Pokemon cards admiring them in the grass. This group of nogs slightly older than me come along, and they are friendly at first. Trying to butter me up. Then these nogs ask me if I could get them some soda, so I go inside to grab them something to drink like the little cuck I was. I stupidly left my pokemons out there, and when I came back out they were going down the street with my cards laughing at me. Later my mom finds out where they live, goes to their house to tell their parents. Pretty much gets told to "fuck off cracker" while both the nigger parents and children harass her.

Most white parents would discipline their children, or at least not join them in harassing and threatening my mother.

They are fucking animals from the day they are born. I was only 7-8 years old and I already learned to stay away from them. It still amazes me how morally corrupt they were and how their parents defended it.

As I got older, I watched my only black friend devolve into niggerdom. Checked on him way later on life and all of his facebook photos were thug shit.

As OP said, nigs gonna nog.

It really pisses me off that all of these white cucks just accept this kind of behaviour and even "blame society for it."

I am so fucking tired of "minorities" complaining about how evil we are when every interaction I have had with a minority has been negative, and this is common occurrence. They expect so much but contribute absolutely nothing to society.

why the fuck not both you fucking retards.

what do you want your gf to have a fucking dimpled rectangle for an ass?

get the fuck out here with this post you fucking autistic pile of spaghetti.

No. Those are at least 80% white mulatta. Second pic is 90% - 95% white.
Remember. Nigger genome is strong and dominant. Even 5% of Negro admix is still visible.

Doesnt exist. Negress are up to 5, and with that, I mean 50/50 mulatta negress. Pure black women are in -5 to 0 range.

this

AMERICANS CLAIM TO BE BASED BUT ELECTED A HALF BLACK AND HALF JEWISH MUSLIM TWICE

even if it may not apply so drastically for medicine in real life, it portrays how the damage from this false "diversity" quota which they never planned to measure, nor do they plan to have a point in time when they think ((((((the playing field will be (((fair))) for everybody)))))).

REDPILL RISING

there is no quota that will ever be met to solve this supposed unbalance of muh systematic racism. systemicatically by who? oh cnn tells you its the whites. that is literally a conspiracy theory (its purpose is for psychological demoralization of the races and how they see each other), but for some reason the false paradigm programs a double standard for the jew, the mythical proletariat jew.

No. Gypsies are mix between Caucasian species and Negrito black subspecies (race). Fyi, not all Caucasian species is considered white. Just European race (subspecies).

Jews are white prove me wrong lmao

I was pointing out how Gypsies are considered white in the British study, not that I personally believe that.

This year's women's Olympic gym team is probably the ugliest in history. Three boons, a jew, and a plain looking white girl.

Compare that to any of the Russians, or really any of the other girls teams….

Jews are stabilysed hybrid between non white Caucasians and east African half Negro, with average 20% of Neanderthal admix.
Jews are literary mix between 3 distant species, and that is the main reason, they are so fucked, pschychotic, ugly and ill.

Ok. Didnt catch that.

I live in Baltimore. The black men get the hamplanets and the strippers / coke whores. Girls that work at Johns Hopkins, etc do don't date niggers.

Kek'd 'n' trashed

EPIC reddit coalburning mudshark (mdhurt2) is now a single mom:

voat.co/v/Niggers/comments/1223418

>You probably remember the reddit coalburning mudshark (mdhurt2) that whored her family for magical reddit points a while back: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:9loMGaw3feoJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/3mmc91/my_dad_a_racist_hillbilly_told_me_he_didnt_want/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

>Well, she is now a single mom: web.archive.org/web/20160810065550/https://m.reddit.com/r/Divorce/comments/4v9zdh/husband_separated_since_71516_1_child_together/d5wpt2a

Please don't have sex with your pets.

Dubs don't lie.

What you define as "eccentric" is called being a sick fuck by every sane people.

ATTENTION WHORE COALBURNER BTFO
Once you go black, we don't want you back.
LMAO

I truly believe this. Very few can rise above it but I look at blacks, browns, and some other ethnic groups as demonic.

It's the olympics, not a beauty pageant.

Why do you think america's kicking ass? we've got
Racial bonuses, man

If you actually look at the gawker article you can see it's just a summary of an article in Archealogy magazine (published by the Archaeological Institute of America) at archive.is/oBhb2 , I just linked to the summary because it had some better pictures (pictures which didn't all show up when I tried to use archive, likewise with the Guardian article, which is why I decided not to bother with archiving, but if you really want them here ya go: archive.is/a8Sh4 and archive.is/C5W81 ). I linked to wikipedia just because it listed a bunch of ancient African cities in one place, you can easily either google the names or follow the linked references in the articles themselves for independent verification.

this clip never gets old

Can they just

NOT

Screech…

Just once.. Also these little girls are talking about things they shouldn't know about until 10 years or so… what the fuck.

why even post this baseless insult? they are tasked with succeeding in an athletic sport not your scale of beauty.

I have literally a hundred TNB stories.

I've witnessed a negro armed robbery, I've known multiple people robbed at gunpoint, some multiple times by niggers, I've known a nigger shot by other niggers, know people stabbed by them, worked with people who's family members have been murdered by them. Have relatives who have been raped by them, relatives that have died as a direct result of nigger behavior. I've known niggers who have bragged about violence that their friends and family have committed. And countless other episodes of witnessing them in every aspect of life.

Not all blacks are bad. Having said that, I KNOW for a fact that there is something distinctly non human (as we understand it)about a certain portion of them. Kind of like a lion trained from birth still has that wild side that comes out. There is something amiss with niggers that will always make large populations of them the way they always are.

Hands down they are the biggest threat to our civilization. I don't get how everyone doesn't see it. Just don't get it. Its right there screaming in your face.

And one more thing. Not to offend anyone, really. I say this because it is true and readily provable by scientific fact.

The reason niggers look like apes, is because they are MUCH closer to apes that the rest of modern advanced primates.

I'm actually interested in having some sources to compare incarceration rates of minorities in other European countries with the US

Japan likes ass?

Well, all the pics are the same chick. See the filename.

But still, we agree. The handful of attractive black girls out there all seem to have some degree of non-black in them. Niggers, to an extent, have even admitted that themselves. Rap video producers have gone on record saying that they prefer black/asian mixes for the women they cast in their videos. And we're all aware of the average nigger's obsession with White women.

It's funny that the people who get the most upset about this racemixing and preference for "part black" women is black women. Like they know they're inferior. The less black you have in you, the more you're desired, even my black men.

shut the fuck up, faggot.

Niggers are 1/3 man, 1/3 animal and 1/3 demon. Or at least very succeptible to demonic possession

They are ape/human hybrid. I mean that seriusly. Some human oucast fucked some ape like beast during the Ice age refugee settlement of Africa, and Negro is produced. Therefore there is R1b haplogroup in central Africa.

What kind of cell phone?

BT-1000. Obnoxious fucking overly privileged coon. Someone webm that shit. (I would but I'm drunk)

You had me believing that stuff until this one.

Calling niggers out for their shit will always lead to violence because they have no other recourse. Physical violence is only curbed by guns. This is why niggers complain about being shot by cops. Because they can't stand not being able to get away with intimidation and physical violence.

Get a CCW permit immediately.

Also, I didn't say i wouldn't fight, just had places to be and didn't want to waste my afternoon on a nigger.

Can monkeys do this? No, they can't.

If Albanians aren't biologically constrained, how come not a single one is born with black skin?

Niggers are lowly creatures driven by limited basic instincts. Those are to fuck as much as possible, as often as possible. Taking care of offspring means less chances to fuck, making shit means less chances to fuck, in fact anything other than eating stealing shitting and sleeping means fewer fuck opportunities.

Any responcible parent niggers that existed got outbred by irresponsible nymphomanic niggers. It's that Fucking Simple.

Easy, if a nigger has niglets with a sheboon and actually cares for them, she'll murder them out of jelousy.
All niggers alive today are only alive because their daddy ding-dong-ditched their mothers and showed absolutely no affection, because those types outbred the ones that cared.

Well, I don't believe a word of this, but I'll share one story and two half-stories (the two "half-stories" are just things I saw on the news) that happened at my bus stop.

First story:

The other two stories were on the news recently at the same time. News12 aired them at the same time because they both took place near the local police station. One negress was convicted of killing another negress by running her over with her car, all over a man. And the other story was a negress who beat her baby to death because he wouldn't stop crying when she told him to. The baby was 6 months old or something. She also put the baby in a freezer for a while, but then claimed she didn't even know the baby was dead, then changed her story to "it was an accident (or in other words, "I dindu nuffin")" after pathologists found out that the baby had been frozen.

Couldn't care less what you think faggot.

You're still in this thread 6 hours later? Don't you have a job or something?

I no longer live in Michigan. But a few months ago some user here said he lived in Temperance, and I used to live there too after I lived in Monroe and before I moved out of state. Apparently a lot of Holla Forumsacks in Monroe County.

I certainly knew a lot of people there that were racially aware. And the area is pretty well targeted by the government to integrate people using any means possible. Monroe saw a lot of new nigs in past ten years sent there from Detroit as the last worst get removed from abandoned hoods, the case workers move them into Monroe County. Shit like that

Fuck I could give stories from Monroe High School as well, but I don't want to dox myself that hard

I live in Michigan and always found it odd that the section 8 housing was in the middle of peaceful lily white suburbs.

Last I heard they ended up driving out the Vietnamese/Hmong by always breaking into their cars and being drunk and loud in the middle of the night.

Yeah they put new section 8 apartments or townhouses whatever, all over Monroe, one near every elementary school.

Then after the housing bubble bust, a lot of homes that were foreclosed on came back under HUD and they moved nigs in. I'm pretty sure that was a widespread effect of the housing bust all over the country

And places like Bedford (white, conservative, but bordering Toledo) get fucked because the school district allows people from Toledo to enroll their kids and drive them there every day. Totally fucking the property owners that actually pay for the schools.

I'm not sure it's totally legal but it happens as a grey area thing

This thread had great potential but got fucking ruined with the "hot black women" shills and that stupid pic OP posted of the "name a black philosopher".

Over 300 posts and less than 10 actual stories.

I'll give you one

Maybe not "nigger hate" but it's a nigger story. Memorable night

I have a story too; it's not a good one or entertaining, but I suppose I'll add.
I was never allowed in their house. Their mother seemed to be a degenerate single mother.
I FUCKING KNEW IT

And? She consented to get favors and stuff.

>I tell him absolutely and there should be no problems rubbing my hands together mentally knowing I'm ruining this nig's credit

I've been out of customer service jobs for a while I had almost forgotten how much I hate niggers.

Excuse the single photo uploads, on mobile.

FYI, Quickmatch means that they match standardised questions available to all users that are used by all members. Shit like "do you strongly prefer to date someone of your own race" or "do you prefer cold or hot house?," shit like that.

"Quickmatch" does not take into messaging or reply rates, nor followup satisfaction rates for people who actually find a date they like.

Your punctuation is all fucked up. Learn to Oxford commas and actual fucking English.

Can we make "Gates Scholar" a thing in reference to dindus? As a "throw-it-in-your-face" reference to the above scholarship program?

We need more rulecocking!

Real fighting is not a sport. You proved your superiority being smart enough to get out of there. A wigger trash-heap would have remained to pick the fight.