Alex Jones

What's the deal with Alex Jones? Opinions about him vary a lot here.

Personally I believe he puts out so much information that no human being could possibly digest all of it, even if they had the time. Look at the picture of his channel: spam and more spam. Unlike other Youtubers who make videos dense with information that try to waste our time as little as possible, Alex Jones seems to be spreading disinformation by stopping us from being able to see the whole picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CIA psyop.
He mixes truth, courtesy of CIA with disinfo to discredit the rest of the legitimate conspiracies.

So whenever a real one comes along, people just think of this shouting buffon and dismiss it altogether.

Sage for 4cuck level of thread

bump

He is a legit white nationalist 14/88 bro.

I truly don't know about Alex Jones, user.

As someone who is a political scientist who studies conspiracy theorists, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls Alex Jones accurate. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.

If you're saying "tinfoil" you're referring to the spergonomic grouping of Cucksodae, which includes things from nutcrackers to nigger lovers to basic basement dwellers.

So your reasoning for calling a Alex a prophet is because random people "call the black ones niggers?" Let's get kekkles and blackdicks in there, then, too.

Also, calling someone a nigger or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how leftist delusion works. They're both. A nigger is a nigger and a member of the ape family. But that's not what you said. You said a nigger is a human, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the ape family humans, which means you'd call somalis, zimbabwians, and other niggers humans, too. Which you said you don't, because you're obviously racist.

It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

I don't trust him for a minute but he's been pretty good for this election.

Iv'e always thought that people like him and David Icke exist to make people investigating the truth seem crazy.

Everything is a "Germanic death cult" or Nazis.
He is a jewish shill.

It was pretty hilarious seeing Alex Jones BTFO by David Duke so hard that he simply deleted the interview

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

This. Search "alex jones nazi" for a few minutes. He can't shut the fuck up about it.

He's a disinfo actor. If you can choose information well enough you may find a few things if you know how to put disinfo away.

He's hit and miss although it seems lately since his divorce he's calmed down and and yells like a baboon less. That being said there's some definite kikery going on at inforwars.

Those are just clips from his 6 day a week radio/TV show. The show is 4 hours long each day.

He repeats himself so much on the show, but he's funny and he has great guests. Even the Donald was a guest.

It's not a bad show if you don't take it too seriously. Gets the job done for commuting.

This. The level of the news is garbage when Alex hosts the show, but if you can filter it, it works in a pinch. David Knight is parsecs better than Jones though.

There almost no substance in any of it. He just takes some shitty clip from his show of him saying something retarded like "The Nazis control the media", then puts a 3-4 minute ad for penis juice at the end.

It's all clickbait for retards.

But none of them name the jew.

Alex Jones is a Zionist rat and a colossal faggot.

If time were different he'd be a a-grade lolcow.

And another example of how much of a piece of shit he is.

Some retarded one of his employees was in a band with flies a plane into a building

Two of his super-fans kill a cop to fight the New World Order

Some autists kills a bunch of kids at Sandy Hook

But according to him, anybody who says jew-ISIS attacks could be orchestrated by the Mossad is a "Saudi-finded White supremacist" shill.

THE ARABS OWN HOLLYWOOD!!!

Alex Jones is a government operative.
There is now way he can run a media empire on just water filter sales unless he's getting funding from somewhere else.

His goal is to de-legitimize true critics of the establishment by doing his wild antics and making people who question the narratives look like idiots, simply by associating with them.
Classic disinfo 101

he's a spherecuck

I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually starts pushing the flat-Earth shit now that it's such a popular conspiracy theory.

This is true, but it worries me to see so many people that fall for it. Specially since this Paul Watson character showed up.

Fucking lurk more.

It was already answered, you cocksucking faggot.

I fucking hate that cocksucker. He is trying to be edgy all the time (gotta appeal to that younger audience) and tries to sound logical and well balanced obviously to compensate for Alex.

video version.

I think I've seen this same thread here a few days ago and it was bumplocked.

I can only recommend watching this.
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
He got so butt blasted that the interview was deleted.

Alex has his good points, but that's with all controlled opposition.