So Holla Forums was majorly butthurt about losing position to /furry/ on the board list...

So Holla Forums was majorly butthurt about losing position to /furry/ on the board list. They are really touchy about it bc they keep getting ignored - imagine that: lefties with a false sense of importance, amirite? Anyway, everyone but them knows that half the active users on Holla Forums are Holla Forums trolls.

So let's flex our muscle.

I propose we have a postfest on another board in order to bump them above Holla Forums for shits and giggles. also, remember to stop shitposting on Holla Forums so their board slows down to a crawl.

which board should we do?

/a/

How about no?

???

Considering how many space marine posters there seem to be around here, /tg/ could be bumped up, I'd wager.

why don't you faggots leave? you are so obsessed with Holla Forums, fuck!

no, we shouldn't spam. no "raid" – just a post brigade. go make some comments, yada yada. don't do anything untoward

Fuck off

true. it would probably be funnier to do /r9k/ though. getting beat by those losers will probably put Holla Forums on suicide watch

nobody is starting drama here but you Holla Forums
>>>/cuteboys/

see above

Sounds like a bunch of degenerate leftists to me.

Sage for not politics.

So just shitpost a random non-Holla Forums board, that probably has actual users interested in their own discussion, wiping off their threads off bump limit like a faggot isn't instigating nothing?
Yeah naah, you're not from here. Fuck off.

what the fuck happened to tech? I remember it had around 800 constantly

/newsplus/ would be the easiest option.

They were really pissed off with the infinity next stuff and decided to migrate to other boards.

>>>Holla Forums616032

Here's what happen

sage

To bump it back up above /furry/ and to bring in more shitposters here?

NICE TRY LEFTY

NOW FUCK OFF

anchor this shit

Holla Forums go home

EVERYONE FILTER AND REPORT THIS DERAILING SHITPOSTER

filtered and reported for derailing and retardation. I specifically said no shitposting several times

true, but I don't want to give that homosexual board any recognition tbh

I swear to god that place is ran by like three loser kike communist mods. sometimes you can tell its just one mod making half the posts on the board

it's fucking pathetic. then, if you say anything they don't like, they'll ban you. Often you won't get banned if you're not talking directly to the mod, so the moderation is not only totalitarian but also completely inconsistent. its disgusting

Doubleploosgood comrade. How's your projector?

filtered and reported for derailing and retardation

cute

Holla Forums just stop you're not fooling anybody.

You are a sad sack of shit, too dumb to breathe tbh.

I'm surprised anyone would have the top boards on in the first place but why not, it would be fun to fuck with Holla Forums.

Holla Forums was whining about it a month or two ago: they talk about it all the time. They think there is some conspiracy against them bc they should be in the top 5, but they're always ignored (bc everyone knows most of those posts are Holla Forums but don't try to tell Holla Forums that) – its really sad and pathetic. they are like Holla Forums's redheaded little retarded brother. they're always comparing themselves and trying to compete.

If it detracts from the amount of time you spend LARPing and shitposting on Holla Forums with your autistic Warhammer 40k pics, I say go ahead.

oh yeah, there will definitely be less of that though I'm still going to go over there and necrobump and troll for a few hours every day:^)

DO WE THINK WE CAN DO R9K? IT WOULD BE THE LEAST SHITPOSTY IF WE WENT THERE

DO WE HAVE THE MANPOWER?

Be careful stepping out of Holla Forums…
I've been laughing my ass off for the whole morning, jesus fuck.

/k/ you faggots

This. /k/ and /fit/ deserve more attention.

Has anybody told them that they'd win if they stopped posting on the other board?

These

Underrated post.

Sage because this is a slide thread.

I didn't realise welsh people posted here

*4th

Sage is for posts you don't think are worthy of bumping the thread. dumbass.

And for shitty fucking threads like this.

So basically starving the thread of replies. Too bad you can't get mods to anchor them on request, but ok.

lol nice job getting your dumb fucking thread anchored

Anything but /newspoz/.