How many of them are dead by now?

Not enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/don-vito-dirty-details#lightbox-popup-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like watching these guys get hurt. It's funny because they're inbred retards.

Jackass 4D when?

Resurrected with CGI by Disney

only one so far

Do you think the guy on the right regrets having a convicted child molester tattooed on his leg?

Didn't he let some underage girl set on his leg or something? Then she flipped out and said she was raped? It was a long time ago, can't remember.

Bam's Uncle fondled two 12-years-old girls

where are the documents?

here
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/don-vito-dirty-details#lightbox-popup-1

those are a bunch of allegations tbh. Do you automatically believe women when they say they were raped?

Are you a liberal?

Watch the two dead ones star in this piece of shit and you'll feel a little better

Why wouldn't you believe it?

we've all been there. shouldn't go to jail for that. 70% of the population would be imprisoned.

There's a clear difference between fondling a 12 year old when you actually are 12 years old and fondling a 12 year old when you're an adult.

I just can't imagine how it must feel to be a woman and have that much power as to getting any man in jail just by claiming they raped me.

totally normal bro

Why would you? Anyone whose brain isn't bogged down with sjw propaganda knows females are shit and lie constantly.

That's fucking it? That's your entire reasoning?

What's your reasoning for believing them immediately?
That's just as retarded.

Don't deify females just because their cunts are an unobtainable goal for you.

Because the statistic of pedos fondling little boys and girls is way fucking higher than that of them not

I thought we were talking about rape allegations in general.
Children also tell fucked up lies though.

I think there's very little that Bam doesn't regret now

WASTED AND WOUNDED

Of them all he probably wished he was dead.

JUST

STAPPLE

MY ASS

UP

JUST

He can't escape his dad's genes
But unlike good ol' Phil, Bam is an asshole

it's ironic how there was an episode of Viva La Bam in like 2003 where Bam starves Phil for 24 hours, and April says it's because "deep down Bam's afraid that he's gonna end up looking like Phil when he grows up"

Phil actually looks better. This faggot looks like he's been raped in prison for 25 years

IT'S OVER BAM, I ATE THE COMPETITION

Is Phil /ourguy/?

Danger Ehren and DiCamillo sure are
Phil is still a mysterious entity, he seems lazy and very relaxed, but after all, he was the one that pulled all the money for his son's music hobby (a good drum kit is expensive as fuck), the other's injuries and as-expensive skateboarding hobby, the big house they live in a good hood with all the tools and stuff in it, the house his brother lived in, and a bakery he owned in the city, along with Dunn's expenses from time to time
Now that i think of it, man is a pretty shrew operator, and April seems to have been quite a catch in its heyday

why?

Ape was a rocker chick in her younger years, from what I remember.

so probably fucked some band memebers?

Shit, Bam really does take after his dad's genetics. No surprise the weight is coming on.

yes, weight is genetic. nothing to do with how much you eat and exercise.

Did anyone here actually enjoy viva la bam? Apart from the occasional jackass cameo or vito sperging out i thought it was complete trash, at least wildboys was entertaining.

it has its moments, but those moments are sandwiched between way too much stupid/fake shit

I used to watch it. It's shit. I hate Margera.

Ape's reactions always crack me up

especially when she thinks the crocodile is knocking at the door

You asked for the documents, not about the veracity of the girls, it's up to you to believe if uncle Vitto touched these girls

Nope, I don't read the smoking gun. But it was the first result with the trial transcriptions

nice fanficbro.

/thread

Wildboys is very patrician in comparison with viva la bam

Wildboys is unironically more educational than anything on Discovery channel now

post nudes

Relaxed, relatively conservative among the cast, do their job and go all the way with it (like Steve-O) unlike Knoxville, Dunn. Geniunly concerned when a cast member had problems, did no hard drugs, other than alcohol poisoning in European pubs
Ehren was a security advocate and always responded to fan videos politely, saying they shouldn't do it unless they had training, or at least practiced enough sports to learn how to fall
DiCamillo is a video game enthusiast, and not the shallow ones, man grabbed tons of money to get good. Dude had a first of its kind record in some fighting games, notoriously in Mortal Kombat. Used personal funds to recreate and conserve arcades and pizza parlors, and quitted Jackass to focus on more serious stuff, at least in its context
They seem all around good lads to consider them cool boys

Steve-O is also cool but the man became somewhat retarded due to hard drug abuse. S2 had him in shambles

how did Knoxville not go all the way?

They do sound like upstanding gentlemen. Who knew.

S1 had him as the star and leader due to him being the less ugly SOB, and because he sold the idea to MTV
He did go beyond some expectations, but they were more social than physical, and even so the chinese restaurant joke felt too short, he didn't even get angry at the chinks, he just ran away in the last ones.
S2 had him chickening out of plenty stunts, focusing more on bringing guests and some other public jokes.
The touguest thing i can remember is the rodeo, but i think everyone there pulled worse stuff, Steve-O being maybe the toughest (and dumbest) of them

But OK, i take it back, seeing he had one of the worst injuries of them all and i didn't even remember the fucking boxing match at the sports store

what injury

Pic related
Man had a bike falling into him, he dodged but the handle felt into his penis with full force
Broke his uretha, injured the flesh, ballsack was heavily inflamed
Has to pee with a tube since then, flesh was ripped and disfigured, can't have sex without pain relievers

Hence no more extreme sports or uncontrolled falls

Dayum. Was it on video? I don't remember seeing that.