Get your spams ready. The mods aren't deleting cancer anymore so that means we need to do it ourselves...

Get your spams ready. The mods aren't deleting cancer anymore so that means we need to do it ourselves. If /kennedi/ is allowed to spam as much as they want then there is no reason why we shouldn't. This is the only way to save Holla Forums from the cancer.

Spam waifus

i second this. /kennedi/ threads are always annoying as fuck spam that clogs the boards with nonsensical bullshit

merits a bump

this isn't /kennedi/

this, /kennedi check em

Don't care. I won't be coddled by worthless mods anymore. We must take this board into our own hands.

dude, fuck spam. I'd rather have generic cancer with the occasional laugh than generic spam which drives oldfags away. Lurk more, faggot.

Newfag detected.

what about oldfag spam?
>>>/kennedi/

I miss bani tbh

Good…..Very good…..
Prepare for the coming battles my fellow anons

will that spam slugfest be as natural and organic as this kickass board >>>/kennedi/ ?

what's the point. i don't see a single good thread there. they probably don't even realize you spam them.

fuck off /kennedi/fag, it's so obvious how concerned you are of we taking the spam to your board XD
fuck off /kennedi/fag, it's so obvious how concerned you are of we taking the spam to your board XD

dysnomia isn't worthless

nice /kennedi/ dubs

We aren't spamming /kennedi/ we will be spamming the cancerous threads on Holla Forums

fuck off dysnomia

I'm not dysnomia, I just think he's the best thing after HW. I /kennedi/promise I'm not him.

cancer

I have my /kennedi/ folder ready fellow Holla Forumsrother

we shot ourself in the foot because a fly sits on our knee?

no harm done, that was a natural and organic response

i do understand it when you post things only once, you know

Do you have a better solution?

no, but before i do your thing, i rather do nothing.

Best girl for sure. Spam away.

Ok pussy, we don't want weaklings in our valiant cause.

just idiots? fighting spam on /b with spam on /b wtf

/kennedi/'s army (#YesAllSpammers) sure is diverse!

sounds great

>>>/kennedi/

Fighting cancer with spam.

you sound like a revolutionary

i'm gonna leave this thread now. if you think its smart to fight spam on /b with spam on /b i don't think i should talk to you anymore.
have a nice life. bye. don't bother to respond to this, because i won't read it and i won't answer.

Good. Get the hell out of here and let the real men do the work.

fucking this, let's work on it

t. Not a /kennedi/ spy

Kennedi check em

I honestly don't care if you spam the /kennedi/ shit. Let this place burn and be reborn anew.

what are you talking about? /kennedi/ spamming is that rebirth!

OP is a massive faggot

we should ask Dysnomia to close Holla Forums for the summer and link it to /kennedi/
we should ask Dysnomia to close Holla Forums for the summer and link it to /kennedi/
we should ask Dysnomia to close Holla Forums for the summer and link it to /kennedi/(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Thank you mod

Why do it now and not a couple days ago when it was flooding the board? Can't you fucks atleast be a little consistent?

SPAM WITH SPERM

Holla Forums - RANDOM

fell asleep on you lastnight, OP

=[ =[ =[

Sleep is for the weak