Why aren't you faggots drinking right now?

Why aren't you faggots drinking right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA
images1.pricecheck.co.za/images/objects/hash/product/232/d4c/608/image_big_82786424.jpg?1461838031
youtube.com/watch?v=73PPofzvOX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's expensive and it tastes like shit.

im a teetotalist tbh

Plebian detected. It is possible to acquire the taste of alcoholic drinks, you just need to taste and find what you favor more, strength, natural-taste.etc

I wouldn't recommend it for plebian like you though, because after acquiring a taste it becomes easier for idiots like you to become addicted alcoholics

The bottle I posed with is $10. Just mix it with some carbonated sugar water soda and you'll be buzzing for about 3 nights if you have a low tolerance like my limp-wristed ass.

cuz weed is where its at.

alcohol is so 1900's.

cant drive, cant walk, cant do anything except be a drunken mess.

Weed indeed is what I need.

Funny you should mention.
tfw $50 oz's

That weed looks like shit tbh. You should let it dry for a short while coz it looks super wet.

gimme gimme!

oh gawd i wanna sniff that like i sniff my landlords daughters panties

It''s actually quite dry. My webcam's just shit.
the trim job is pretty lackluster but what do you expect for $50?

Alright, that looks a bit better. Any idea which strain it is?

chocolate milk > alcohol

She grew OG, Great White, Girls Scout Cookie, and Sour Diesel. I think I bought the last of her Great White a few months ago so that's the least likely of them. I just asked for an oz this time so she probly just picked one randomly and my nasal pallet is shit so I can't tell very well.

if available get the girl scout cookies next time.

it never disappoints.

Why not put your alcohol in your chocolate milk?

also, when i get a half-o or O i always ask for half n half so theres a lil variety in there, sometimes i get tired of toking the same bud over n over n like a change of flavor

Hey, we got Sour Diesel over here in Urope too. Do you roll your joints with tobacco or in those weird white sausage thingies I see in Americon movies?

Not OP but they're called blunts and hold much more weed if you're gonna smoke in a group.

Also, mixing tobacco and weed is silly. If u want some tobacco with your weed just smoke a blunt.

I know that feel. Back when I used to sell I made sure to have something new every week. Man, I've had everything from Amnesia to Bubblegum, Super Lemon Haze, Silver Haze and once even AK-47. If you ever go to the coffeeshops I suggest you try (Super) Lemon Haze. Best weed I've ever smoked hand down

I'm too poor

completely flew over my head.

But they look so small
And weed has a great synergy with tobacco and makes the joint last much longer. I suppose it's a cultural thing

My usual was half Great White and half OG until fairly recently. GCC isn't half bad.

I smoke out of this. It was much longer but it broke so i basically just have to take extra care not to slice the fuck out of my lip.

i definitely will some day.

Hazes and Kushs are my favorites.

and whenever i try a mango or pineapple haze im literally blown away n just cartoon stoned for hours.

Dry red wine, tis morning here. Tried to be clean for 40 days, made it to 5.

I've had a specific Kush strain once, apparently the type American rappers smoke. It might've been OG? It was incredible

Mango is nice, too. I notice it makes my fantasy run wild, makes for nice conversations

congrats on being 5 days clean! How come you drink so much, user?

OP here: that shit's ubiquitous where I live. If you get some weed and you don't know where it's from, it's almost always either AK or Trainwreck.

Thank you user.
I guess I just used it as a crutch to get by and I became so addicted/dependent on it that I found it difficult to cope or function without it. It's a nice feeling. I'm alone a lot of the time, so it's a state of mind. I don't really even get drunk anymore. I just get into a zone where I operate on autopilot, I just drink all day. Or when I get home from work. It's been about ten years and i'm broken man. Trying to quit because it's all in the willpower and the decision making. Not complaining, but i can't blame anybody for the mistakes I made, or turn to alcohol to help my grieving or depression, etc. So it's nice to be here and have somebody to shit post with. I'll try harder in the week. Have a lovely day user. You made me smile.

Idk where you live, but we get it from the coffeeshops across the northern border. It's dank

I wish I could drink, but I'm very sick and I feel like shit. I don't want to even look at alcohol.

I feel with you buddy. I have my own alcohol demons, and believe me I know exactly what it's like to drink wine in the morning.
Remember; you can't quit without falling a few times. For now, just drink, and try again tomorrow. You WILL fall, it's up to you whether you get up again.
By the way, do you also get crazy insomnia from just a little alcohol? I find that I can't sleep for a week when I drink as little as a few beers. Or is that just me? Anyways yeah, we'll probably interact some more on other threads without even knowing it

NorCal. Nice place: full of right leaning libertarians with a lot of countryside for people to grow merrypots. You don't find much in the way of degenerates/criminals but you do find a lot of wannabe gangsters who are really no threat. They'll say they're gonna kick your ass but if you call their bluff they back down in a heartbeat.

I struggle to sleep when I drink regardless. I sleep intermittently, waking up every half hour or so at times. I miss a deep sleep, it's amazing. If I don't drink at all then I cannot fall asleep either, so i lie awake and get about 4-5 hours over 3 days on average. It's a catch 22. Ya, don't let that shit ruin your life or your liver. Thank you for the encouragement! Stay away from anti-depressants as well, that shit will take ahold of a person and change them over 2 years when the brain stops developing its own chemicals. Fortunately i'm not there yet.

I also just want to remind you that life is so beautiful user. We have the internet, there's a sky above our heads, and even when things get difficult, and we use booze as our remedy, we have to realise that it's not an end to the means and it's camouflaging the heart. A drunken mind is a sober heart, but the sober heart is drowned and pushed back further. We need to man up and vasbyt (it's an army term). And even when we break down in tears because the Jesus shaped hole in our hearts is missing on our own accord, or to other reasons, decisions or the deaths of people you loved most dearly, even in the midst of crying and being a broken piece of meat and whimpering because you can't get any fucking sleep and you feel like a bitch because you can't pull yourself together, through it all, through all the tears and heartache, you must always know that you are loved. You are loved and this life is beautiful. Even in the melancholy, your senses can clear and you will have a moment of drunken clarity that things will be okay… Whether you make it tomorrow or not. Things are going to be okay and that life is beautiful when we value the experiences we've had, everything and anything…. Even just the ability to see the stars at night or a beautiful sunrise. To enjoy a cup of cheap coffee that you made yourself and to sit down with a cigarette and contemplate your surroundings under the stars. Things are amazing user and I wish you the very best. I'll say a little prayer for you tonight, please do the same for me if you wish. Godspeed and all my love (no homo).

You know that motherly love you crave when you're a big mess? Well you need to take a deep breath and realise that it's only us that can do it. It's up to us and we have to hold ourselves accountable. And fuck man… you make so much sense. It's okay to fail. How else would you learn right? I'm not a nog but I really dig this song and I really find myself laughing at it for no reason. I suppose it's funny when they're walking through the forest… man it's good to laugh. Find something to laugh at stupid shit. Even if it doesn't make sense. Going to have one more and then call it a morning. Maybe i'll have one or two tonight and then let's take it day by day. Thanks for the moment shared.

Whatever happened to that drunk piece of shit user that posted a couple of days ago and got arrested for breaking into a high school or something?

What cigs are you smoking user? My poisons is Chesterfield Light (the originals) and/or B&H red when i'm poor. Shit's still cheap compared to what you guys pay for a pack in the states. We pay the equivalent of about $2.50 after tax and shit. Still expensive.

Sounds funny, you got a cap of it? Poor guy. Why the fuck he do it? Shits and giggles or legitimate criminal activity?

No screencap. He posted some days ago, no more than a week. He was a college student alcoholic and he asked Holla Forums for legal advice after he was wasted and broke into a HS. From what I know he did it because he when wasted many things seem like good ideas, though he claimed no malicious intent. Some guy started posting boxxy pics and giving him basic advice. He was to be interrogated like soon and he was to post threads with updates.

Right here, user. I'm to be interrogated tomorrow at 9am.

It was just purely drunken shit. I didn't even steal anything, I just ALLEGEDLY entered the school -through the front door may I add- and broke a few things, made a bit of a mess. Then when I left I heard someone yell, and I ran. Got busted a little bit later. Apparently a witness saw me and I might be on camera. But if the latter isn't true I can just deny everything and focus on my drinking problem

aaaah fuck dude! I wish you the best of luck. Don't do shit like that if you're alone. It makes you look like a nutjob. You have to hide your powerlevels and shitpost from home instead. Been there though, know the feeling. Just don't change your story halfways through the case. What did you break? Maybe it could be settled out of court.

Wise words. They always are good ideas until they aren't.

Cause I'm worries that my loosen my inhibitions up enough to actual go through with killing myself

Mind me, I've been through plenty of interrogations and I've prepared well. One more call with my attorney today, then I'll write everything down with all the possible things the cops could ask me. I know the laws, I know the interrogation tricks, and I sure as hell will be saying 'I invoke my right to remain silent'

Thanks dude. I know, and I hate myself for getting into trouble again. I just can't control myself when I drink. I never broke a law in my life without getting blind drunk first. It's fucking frustrating. Yeah, I'll stick to my story and hope for the best. Thing is, I barely remember anything. I don't know what I broke, how long I was in there. Last thing I remember was getting picked up by the police

You were highly stressed out, oyu had a nervous breakdown but you're a good person. Instead of taking it out on somebody else, you did the next best thing, you fought the intangible by forcing yourself onto inanimate objects in a drunken haze to fight your crippling depression and the frustration associated to this. I don't know if this is a good excuse or not, or if you have a lawyer or not, or what you could be up for. But that's what I imagined you did?

Stop talking about killing yourself. Don't put a gun to your head and wonder it will end badly. And think of who cleans up that mess. Have you ever held a dead body? Or seen gore in real life, in general, not even in a combat situation? It's very very different from the internet. Hold all your thoughts captive, you're more than that. Fuck, without you we wouldn't be having this riveting conversation.

No problem dude, I wish I could do more to help. I have a distant relative who is in law but it's not in the US and wouldn't help you much. I think that's pretty much excusable. I'm assuming you are what? 19-23? Young, dumb and full of cum? You fucked up big time, show remorse should you be confronted with the evidence, be transparent and if your record is clean, see the above response. Hope it works out for you user. You could have been a dick about it and picked a fight with somebody or beat up a bum which is sub-human to say the least, instead you just vented.
Curious to ask, when did Holla Forums get so nice?

(checked)

How did you get busted if you ran? Also remember that cops will try to act like they're your friends and try to manipulate you into becoming open about various things. Don't let them corner you like that and remember they're not your friends. It's kind obvious now, but it's harder to keep your mind straight when actually interrogated and a nice hot lady smiles at you or a guy with a friendly face starts asking you friendly questions. I think you will end up in those retarded AA programs and obviously some arbitrary amount of community service. Beats jail I guess.

These. Sucks that they cost 9 fucking dollars here after the recent tax increase,

THIS

What the Fuck! 9 dollars, that's a meal for two at a normal restaurant this side. Camels are good, are they unfiltered? Shit will kill you solid when you get the flu.

Sorry for samefagging so much, but as you can see, i'm drinking too. What time is it that side and what would you say is the most popular smoke? Over here, i'd say it's Paul Mall. It's cheap shit and tastes like shit. It's borderline counterfeit smokes and you won't notice the difference, whether you buy it from a zimbabwean street vendor or in the shops. It's supposedly a very regal cigarette in the states. How true is this?

They used to be like $6 but some legislation passed on the same day as Trump's election. I personally prefer pipe tobacco (tax exempt but you have to buy in bulk) but I've been broke lately and have been mooching off my parents. I might buy myself a bag with the money I'm earning right now for housesitting while they and my brother are visiting my grandpa. These have filters but, as I mentioned before, I'm used to smoking pipe tobacco without filter.

2:48AM here.

also, Malboro is definitely most popular. Black is usually the go-to for most people as it;s the cheapest.

Something like that might be it. I've stopped taking my meds recently, and last week I woke up to severe cuts in my arm. I have no recollection of self-harming but there you go. Suicidal thoughts been popping up more frequently, too.
You're right, I'd never hurt another human being. I do have a lawyer, but that costs money. I'd rather wait until after the chill session with my piggos.

I'm actually from Western Europe, 21yo and indeed as impulsive as a teenager on crack. I'll have no trouble showing remorse, because I genuinely feel extremely bad. The fact that it's a school makes it so much worse, and I feel like scum for what I -allegedly- did.

Sadly, I'm on probation for having sold pot three years back. My record isn't clean, and if it was I wouldn't be this stressed. Jail is a very real possibility. Thanks again, I'm feeling much more confident and will definitely post the results tomorrow. At least we can look forward to some OC, eh? Every cloud has a silver lining, yadi yada.

It all started with you, babe.

They did a thorough search of the area and positively identified my drunk ass just sitting at a bus stop with the info the witness gave them. Don't ask me why. I'm clueless about everything.
I'm keeping your advise in mind, knowing damn well they're not my friends and I will let myself get fooled by neither friendly nor angry cops.

Figured that, Marlboro this side is the most expensive, like R45 at some places where most ones go between R27-35.

Kekked at the silver lining part. Shame dude, i'm sorry to hear it. Just don't overdo the self harm shit, I don't want you to shitpost from an insane asylum or whatever the fuck they call it these days. Since you're from Western Europe, you may as well argue that your experiences in places like Holland didn't make selling weed such a big deal and due to the cultural differences which you had not realised, you slipped up… SHOULD they bring up your passed at least. Stay positive and humble and let us know how it goes. We're rooting for you.

When I say "cultural" difference, you know what I mean. Use kikery against kikery.

I'll stay posted for sure, my nigger. Clip related always makes me feel better by the way. See ya

After all, being from Western Europe and moving to the united states, "the best country in the world" must have taken quite a toll on you. The "assimilation" must have been hard on you.

I never moved to the US, man. I'm still in Europe! Don't know where you got the idea, but I'll assume it's the booze. Your advise still stands tho

See ya brother. Monty Python, glorious bastards.

Oh fuck, sorry fam. Didn't know that. I have a friend in Germany who happens to be a lawyer if that's of any help? Are you a nigger or a roach, or a mix or a born and bred white european? Simply asking because that shit will also count.

No problem! But don't worry about your friend, it'd just be a hassle anyways. Plenty of judicial advise here as well. I was actually born in Germany, and I'm white, pale even. So that definitely works in my favour. I'm also quite well-spoken in my native tongue, so if I treat the coppers with respect I might luck out. Not that I'm counting on it.

I really gotta go now though, I have a shitload of coursework to do.

Give us a trip in case some of us don't see you in a while. Some of us have to work, personally only shitpost like once every 2 weeks.

Ah okay. As a boer, I have German heritage myself but mostly of French Huguenot stock. Ich sprechen ein bissen und meine muttie wast deutsch. hahahaha. Now you know the alcohol is speaking. Okay user. you be on your way but have a safe day and best wishes! Godspeed.

It depends. Blacks were about $5 a pack before the tax increase, no idea now. This is a high income area though. The Sierra Nevada mountain range is well known as the best place to be in California. I have heard the saying many times that this is the only place to live where you can go to the beach in the morning and go skiing the same afternoon. This is literally the land where the palms meet the pines if you heard that phrase before. Cost of living is quite variable though. The suburb I live in will have shitty apartments for $1.2k a month, but in the next town over you can get a 3 story house with a huge property and a massive garage out in the woods for the same price. Commute to anything from there is a bitch though.

So I have a story for you. I used to know two guys, one who moved to US, another who is here. Tobacco here is very expensive and the more you are into it and various forms of consuming it, the more taxes. So in the US tobacco is relatively cheap when bought in bulk, so they figured out that they'd cheat the import tax and local tax by sending packages to each other. They usually went by ship but one time they went by plane and authorities caught a whiff of it. Organizations from both sides contacted these individuals and the US guy also got interrogated by one of their three letter agencies concerning what was in the package. Package was already here so when they called my friend for interrogation they asked him basic questions like do you know about the package, what's in the package, who is the package from etc. The guy replied he knows nothing about the package, but he'd like to buy it. When asked "why?", he said

He got stuck with a 10k$ bill (Eastern Europe by the way) and a court date. He went to court three times, but after the hearing the judgee was always sick and eventually his case got lost and never picked up again. He was in the same boat as you, probation and stuff. I guess there is always hope even when there looks to be none.

pic related summarizes the story pretty well

Are you in the earthquake zone? The lady and I want to move out of this shithole so badly. I'm white, hard working, determined. I do have evident flaws as made in this thread… But I mean, i've/we've been through a lot and it's fucked. I'm alone most of the time because we work hard shifts and our hours differ. We're white, bilingual, and fuck, $1.2k = my entire salary - it's literally the exact figure I have to live off after taxes. I work as a senior graphic designer for a google(we just use their tools) firm in SA. But then again, I hear commiefornia is full of lefties and shit. It would seem that you're an enemy if you come from an "ebil" land such as ourselves?

We're both white. Not that it matters. We're not racists. We're just realists. Proud of our heritage as well.

Technically but not really. The biggest earthquake I have experienced in my 21 years of life has been a good bit of shaking and some stuff falling off of shelves. That was a freak case though and I have never been in anything like that before or since.
It certainly wouldn't be here. I'f you're willing to get your hands dirty you'll make a good bit of dosh and $1.2k will sound reasonable not cheap, reasonable.
pic related. The law of the land is basically decided by the high population blue areas but the culture in the red areas is quite conservative. I (and basically the whole of the Sierra Nevada's) am in the "moderate conservative" zone which is mostly white with a good number of spics and a few asians. Nigs are kinda a rarity here. In some areas "nigger" and "kike" are common insults that you throw at your friends when they're being niggers or kikes.

Sounds like utopia to be honest man. I just… I don't know. For us to try and even get in is a major pot of luck, then to even get a job, and to be able to stay for longer than a year would be crazy. It's not like we're a "minority" in the globalist's view. In fact it's the opposite. It would mean taking a life savings + the life savings of family friends just to get us there, never mind assimilating and being seen as normal humans.

You know, home is home and we'll make it work for as long as we can. Shit is real down here and it scares me to see where the USA and Europe is headed to. You guys are literally the second step in agenda 21. It's working out fine just here and anybody who says otherwise doesn't understand what it's like to just get by. I don't mind semantics. Calling somebody a nigger or a kike, and then somebody overhearing it and being offended is just being overly sensitive. Over here, we call them kaffirs and they call us an assortment of words we don't understand unless we've learnt their language which features no specifics and you can generally get the picture if you understand basic fanagalo. They're racist as fuck and you're fucked regardless. I see that we have adapted to live in this limbo where the USA is still coming to terms with it. It seems that the US is so so so vast, that it's hard to pin down a culture, but overall, globalism is proving it's worth on the culture as a whole and I would be interested to see where things go in the next 5 years. Fuck, I worry for you guys. Still, you guys realise that we are a proud people and we are not there to leech off your system. WE believe in being productive members of society. Over here, we are productive members of a family unit… friends, relatives, those close to us… rather than society although we still pay taxes even though our president and the 77% of voting citizens pay fuck all. This country is collapsing fast but we're adapting and surviving. Giving it all up means giving up our identity, heritage, and long fought war on the physical as well as the mind… We see expats as traitors who supported the ANC but got out of the second they could. It's a difficult decision, a huge risk. Especially when you see the same tactics being used in the overseas areas. Especially the USA and the UK.

Personal question, but we are very segregated and I am good buddies with my black Zimbabwean barman, although I cannot stand to be in the presence of other africans from other tribes. Does that make sense to you? It's almost like you get spics, and you get "spics". Or you get niggers and you get african gentleman. Do you guys see it in the same light? They're forcing multi-kulti onto us and it only brings bloodshed and nothing else. .

This is also another shitpost. But the Sierra mountains have a ring to it…. A pc game I played in 1997 by Sierra, It was a flight simulator and the logo had the mountains… I only put two and two together at a later stage but never realised it to be in Northern/Western USA.

As long as you don't get in trouble with the law. Our police force is corrupt as all hell. They'll look for reasons to fuck with you and get you into the prison system if you're a drug user. From there they will start to offer to sneak some drugs into your cell for a price and milk you and anyone you know who's dumb enough to pay for the service on your behalf for everything they're willing to give.

It's kinda like that here in a way. The blacks around here are generally the fun and rowdy type. The "kill you and rape your wife" kind live in the cities. As far as spics go, one Mexican friend of mine once said "If living here has taught me anything, it's that I really fucking hate Mexicans." So yeah, the good spics are kinda intermingled with the bad ones here.

One thing to keep in mind though: meth is fucking EVERYWHERE. You won't see much of it until you get to know the wrong kinds of people, but it's a scourge on this land.

I was doing coke with a friend once and I got in a mental state where I just couldn't remember the name of this song. After an hour, I found it. Can't explain the satisfaction I felt at that time. I can guarantee you I won't ever forget it again, but thanks for triggering that memory.

Dude, all I can say is… protect your area. Be proud of your identity no matter what the government or the cultural marxists tell you. The cognitive dissonance is a real threat to society, and perhaps we over-indulge in the drinking to somehow numb our sense to the society we are forced to experience on a daily basis. But I am dead serious, running away from the birth of my country won't fix the world and if you are not an advocate for change, then nobody else will take your place. Fear is the one thing that pushes a society underground and then, things are too late. I am not well travelled, but well experienced and I see what is happening on the news. Even if it is exagerrated news, I fear for you guys and I hope that things will turn out for the better. I hope that you guys will wake up before it's too late. It is too late for us. We have resigned ourselves to die in this beautiful country of ours. Do not let materialism, talmudism, kikery, or man made religiosity or scientism define inherint belief system or moral compass. Seek the objective truth, keep the fire and always keep your head on the swivel.

I've got to go but i'll check in tonight and reply to anything you've posted. Thanks bud, for your transparency and friendliness. Godspeed.

Sierra Leone. A place of true heartbreak. Look up Neall Ellis or Executive outcomes is another poes of a fuckup despit Eben Barlow being an Assange before his time. I can imagine the relief you experienced. Africa will always remain Africa. Europeans should have never set foot in the this place, and vice verse. I want to break free. But I've got to be strong.

Don't overdo it on the coke. Most of us have such an addictive personality that we're long gone.

Visit the comments.The third, Leon V, translate it. It is not me, nor do i know this man but I see his point of view and it is true.

I haven't done coke since November last year, don't worry. Its all good

Good to know man. Never go further than that. You're my buddy. You're A-okay. Stay strong brother. Hang in there.

lol

Thanks, pal. I can hardly believe this is Holla Forums. This is the nicest thread we've had in years I think

OP signing out. I't 4:30 in the fucking morning atm. Probly time to pass the fuck out.

Sleep tight OP.

Well, you know what I mean. Have a nice coma.

pika-pika *hic* pikachu…

That's 4$ to many you candy assed cum gargling faggot.

It is 6:25am on a Sunday morning.
Why would I not be drinking?

This means the world to me as well. Thanks brother Holla Forumstard. I'm checking back in. On the third or fourth bottle. Just got home and checked this thread. Was lovely and hope you and

are having sweet dreams. I love you guys with all my heart and you are both golden! Never lose faith, keep the fire and fight the good fight! God bless you glorious bastards! Stay safe and stay golden.

It's a sunday but since we're drunks, you wouldn't mind this piece of caturday. Take care to the both of you. Let me know how it goes. Just call me saffa and i'll call you Al if my writing, etc or if we ever bump into one another again. To the both of you! So much love man! Thanks for being there for me in this time of need and remember everything I said, I'll take everytying you guys said in my stead! Wow! Take care muh boys! My boys! My boys! I'm golden and so are you!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA

Samefagging again (sorry)
Fuck, I meant to say this to
but it's all good. lol. Fucking A boys! This is like the old days… or perhaps it's time to stop drinking. Let's all try to go dry for the week. Let's quit drinking on "school nights" and reserve it for the weekend… At least that'll be my personal goal. I'm now branding this place as AA for Holla Forumstards. Maybe we can have another thread next weekend and talk shit and have some lulz?

it's beer o'clock in europe right now
anyone on the belgian stuff?

I'm not in europe, I don't know the belgium stock. Only on the dry red. Got a box of it. It's not the shit that makes you blind either. That's reserved for the autumn harvest or crackling bastards.

images1.pricecheck.co.za/images/objects/hash/product/232/d4c/608/image_big_82786424.jpg?1461838031

What are you on? Man… Europeans drink like it's lunch, over here, it's more like… we just drink to get fucked. Almost like in the UK but at a cheaper rate. I heard that in France, some of the guys clock off at 3 and having a beer during lunch is the norm.

Alright faggots. Don't let the song act as a downer. It's simply a nice rythm and something to further your life goals. Signing out as well. Early night, early morning. But you all take care now and nobody kill themselves or there will be a piss bottle assault on the normie scum of this globalist empire! No cats will be harmed, but the collateral damage will be a fundamental step in the history of man. Just kidding. But all you alcoholic fuckers reading this, man… What an amazing thread.

This man right here is going to go on to do great things with his life and we will be there to see it!

You have all made my weekend.

Thank you OP. Thank you for your shitposting and let's do it again soon! Thanks for the awesome thread too!

I canned myself. Fucking hell. No dude. Autopilot mode as I told you. This poor man has a life and is probably a social drinker. What an amateur.

Stefan, are you the guy that is in trouble for breaking into the school?

FINAL POST I PROMISE. I LOVE YOU Holla ForumsROTHERS - do not go gentle into that good night

2:50 is going to hit you right in the feels. It's the craving of human interaction which all of you bring. Man… Life is truly beautiful and you should be grateful. I'm so grateful for you guys… No idea what you mean to me. The person I loved the most passed peacefully… almost a year ago. She died without knowing. She went without a notice. It was a blessing in disguise. She didn't have the addictions we have had, in fact. I'm sure we have all people in our lives and we hide these things from them. She was pure. Golden. God Bless you all.

It's not fun to have a friend die either. I remember Hannes. He shook in my arms, went missing… he died. I don't want you guys to end up in the same way. Do not end up being the man who fucks up. Don't be that asshole. You have no idea how lonely I am. I see a dead person once a week on the roads I travel. I fear for my life on a daily basis due to the area I live in. I had my fun, this life isn't fun when you're an addict to alcohol, and even more so when you're addicted to drugs. Not on any but I call on any junkies reading this and plead with you all. Get your shit together. You guys are so loved…. It's not even funny. It's intense and there is nothing about being intense. We live our lives at 200% even if it remains in our mind. We operate on a different level and I miss lots of people I've lost. Things have taken a turn and are stable… to a degree I am alone despite being with somebody. You have to fight your demons on your own and always remember that you need to be accountable for your own actions. That's all. I will bite down and fight. And fight Holla Forumsrothers, fight til the very end. No matter what, not even if you are faced with a terminal situation.

How many of us wish we could hold the people we lost? With tears streaming down my face, I long for those who are gone. FUCK! Guys, please. Cherish what you have. Never let go. Love and be grateful to the people you have in your life. No matter what.

She loved this song. It's a nice song.
Good night brothers. Sweet dreams if you get them. Solemnly signing out for the final and last time.
Maybe OP will create a thread. If not, I'll do so and probs get banned AF or shot to shit in the first 30 minutes. Regardless, i'll see you all next week.

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.

Are you being jewish and mocking us or for real?

RIP Olivia. I feel you. Not copypasta as far as I can tell. Take care bruv.

Were you a controller? Were you working for whom? You know who…. Answer it honestly or be labelled as a faggot yourself. You fuckers bind, torture and kill and give no two fucks about it. Your whores are innocent women whom you abduct from low income families and get them doped up. If you are guilty of harming any children or unfortunate and innocent, pure women I would suggest you shoot yourself in the the head with a 9mm pistol. Hold it at a right angle and go for it bro.If anything, you could look back at those people and the lives you stole.

Must suck being a normie.

Not really user. I'm proud of my identity and I'm not dead yet - Are you jewish by any chance? Just curious based on your respnse? . What do you think of them? May you have a lovely sleep tonight.

Oh shit, the fucking jews have arrived.

lel, what in my post makes me a kike? I just called it as it is, normalfag scum. Autists are truly the master race, with no fri*nds or gf's to hold us down.

Why can't you guys just get a normal fucking job? Must you always be a kike wherever you go? You killed Jesus Christ, you killed western society and sit there with a smug face as us goyim suffer. You can go fuck yourselves. You think you are on top of the world but you have no idea how we will conquer you. You think you're a part of the tribe of David. Not - so. We are though. You will read the bible and shit your pants. The more you read the word of God, the more you will shit your pants and realised how fucked up you are. You are beyond demonised at this point or a basic and petty shill. You may not pay attention to my pandering - that's fair enough but someday, and one day… you will have to account to all of these things.

MERCY ON YOU. YOU KNOW WHY

Factory worker reporting in.

White as it gets. You, however, come across as a real jew.

Paganism the the way forward, turn your back on the semitic gods and embrace the gods of europe.

In Valhalla comrade, in Valhalla

I drank daily, starting not long after I woke up somedays, but I got real drunk while I had some sort of sinus or ear infection this winter. I had such a terrible headache I quit completely. I kind of want a cold beer sometimes but not that bad. I feel better and lost a bunch of weight.

I wonder if I'll be able to drink beer occasionally without going off the deep end, I don't want to wait for Valhalla

I wonder why we both brought up valhalla?

If you want to LARP, then do so. I have had my fair share with the pagan gods and it is not the objective truth which many will experience via an an assortment of drugs or stimulants, as well as personal stimuli. I have to disagree with you but I appreciate your response and respect your cultural heritage. You have to understand, that this is not the thread to discuss such things and that things are no longer based in literacy when there are tangible and real actions being performed in the Word Of God and that of real life warfare.

Nonetheless, thanks for your input. It's valued. But I believe you should take your pagan beliefs elsewhere and understand that this was a secular thread to begin with. I can already tell that you will kvetch like a bitch and respond with a load of shit and by that time, i will be too gone to even bother to notice so go fuck yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=73PPofzvOX0

If I am, by some miracle, somehow wronng, and you're not a paid shill, well then fuckit m8ey, let's be friends. I just don't trust the shit you're saying and you should check yourself before you wreck yourself. fb and tumblr is a nice safe space you could go visit should you need it.

no idea

there is no "both".. You're hijacking the samefag and trying to distort the narrative.

Seems i'm not the only one drunk in this 2 man pissing contest. Can't tell if you're being ironic, or genuinely lost, but this is the drunk thread.

(original cocksucker)

LEL, apparently the pagans association is deploying paid shills on fullchan now. first im hearing of this.
yeah, naw. Israel loves its christfag cuckservative supporters.

Tumblr likes neither of us, and FB is, if anything, christfag territory, given it is normie city, and chritianity is the normie religion.

noen the less, your tunes are quite good.

nah, I only skimmed the first part of the thread.

Well, you are the cancer!

Why the fuck would I be ironic when i'm vulnerable? Why would you feed off of it either way? Do you suffer from the same afflictions?

but at least i'm not samefagging

BECAUSE WE ARE DIRT ASS POOR AND OP IS A NIGGER

wine in the morning, makes me horny

Are you implying they sprayed it to cheat him on the weight?

Or are you am idiot who thinks weed should be dry before you smoke it.

It should be somewhat dry. You obviously have never seen weed when it's still on the plant. It's often too damp to smoke. As in, it's literally impossible to burn the shit with a lighter.

Do soft drinks count

Alcoholics are degenerates who can't be cured.
They destroy their livers, their brains, their families, and their souls.
If you have been drinking heavily for more than a few years, then it is already too late for you.
You have already shaved off at least a decade from your life, likely two.
You have already killed so many brain cells that there is no hope to go back to school to learn.
You will continue to fail as you have permanently disabled yourself.
There is only one way out.

Drinking is actually healthy for your heart in moderation. We have been fermenting alcohol for thousands of years and although alcohol is bad when drunk excessively so are many other things. The Bible tells us drinking ia okay in moderation. Most anti-alcoholic propaganda was created by pharmaceutical companies who would rather sell you drugs they made themselves that may actually be worse for you. Meanwhile in Judaism they are pushing to ban alcohol at religious ceremony in favor of fucking plain grape juice. Don't be a Jew user

There are no benefits from drinking heavily on a regular basis.
That is clearly what most people in this thread are doing.
I'm letting know that they have already destroyed any hope for the future.
Stop encouraging them you cretin! They need to know that they are hopeless.

I quit drinking in February

i'm at work