I think I may be Jewish, Holla Forums

I think I may be Jewish, Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=glasses for big nose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY SHIT GUYS THE KIKE LEFT HIS NAME IN THE EXIF DATA LETS GET HIM

get big glasses so they draw attention away from ur honker

I do wear glasses, need new ones though. What do you recommend is best for hiding the beak?

Like said get big glasses
And grow a moustache.

Yeah, but what kind of glasses?. Plastic frames might come off too Woody Allen. Are horn rims better?

its honestly not that bad bro, shop around and take pics from different angles with each pair u try on, i go in and just say "im just looking around, ill let u know if i need help" and pretty much get left alone.

google the style of glasses that are best for your face shape and also make sure they fit right, long legs, big bridge- it all makes it uncomfy. Get accustomed to looking at the sizes and figuring out what u need based on ur current size eyeglasses and a previous pair. Your eyes should be in the center not at the corners of the glass.

google.com/#q=glasses for big nose

Who is the girl in the pic, also ?>>7049115

dont get those aviator glasses in the second pic, even if ur parents tell u to cuz its "cheaper"

i think you may be a faggot OP

plastic frames like rayban are totally in atm.

i like these but the shape may not be the proper kind for your face shape.

though they all look very similar, the lens height and width will make them appear different on you.

also- straight black. don't go with some goofy color or some childish pattern, theyre glasses meant for you to see better with, dont fuck with them, they go on ur face, dont make it a fashion statement.

i googled roman nose

GET IN THE OVEN

jews are gud

woody allen is a good look for a big nosed guy.

help

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

So which of these houses is yours, OP?

And what's it like in Georgia this time of year?

nothing wrong with being Jewish

suits him right for not deleting exif. fucking retarded kike. i might get him some pizza. shake the dust off his pockets.

I actually live 15 minutes from there. I might drive over there and knock on some doors for the lulz. The creating time of that picture was 2017:05:21 02:14:15 so he's probably still in the same area

Usually pretty hot and crowded with nogs.

Bring beer.

Print out Nazi flags and staple them on telephone poles along with a picture of OP's nose with the caption "Have you seen this Juden?"

I want Perrine to step on my dick while calling me a pervert.

you are

My eyes are blue and my hair is dirty blonde, however.