Is One Piece communist?

Is One Piece communist?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/berserk-artist-kentaro-miura-interview-i-actually-dont-think-i-could-let-such-a-long-grim-story-end-with-a-grim-ending/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't watched or read since punk hazard
has there been any new information on Dragon? because depending on that it could be

>>>/leftyweebpol/

isn't that dead thanks to some stormnigger taking over?

NOT IN MY BOARD!

How bout you go stay there anyway.

Not much.

Sabo is alive and second in command of the RA and Koala and a fishman named Hack are members of it.

Their plot hasnt really been uncovered yet

What are the other 2?

t. not an anime expert

Not really, just look how Oda writes roaylty how they usually are kind and loved by all his people. With the clear exception of the world nobles, since they are alwas depicted as scumbags.

Bleach and Naruto i think

Naruto and Bleach, I think.

Those endless shonen that are always filled with filler, yet people keep reading/watchin them, hopping they'll get the good old days back.

Like Capitalism!

the big three used be Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece
not really sure if it's changed or not
personally I think Bleach has fallen way below the other two in popularity

The One Piece Manga is still good though
granted the anime is pretty trash thanks to be so long running and needing so much padding

No but Naruto is. :^)

I'm not a fan of anime or manga in general, but I have to say that Berserk (both manga and anime) is pure art.

ART I TELL YOU

The world nobles are porky as fuck, but i doubt Oda was trying to make a commentary on real life.

according to the most recent chapters his home base got destroyed. We haven't seen him in person though.

YES!

and that means you are a fan

I wouldn't be surprised. Oda is good friends with Miyazaki, who is a member of the communist party in japan. There's a whole circle of mangaka leftists.

You can tell just from reading it that the author is particularly class conscious and has no love for either the government or the ruling class. The protagonists are all criminals, despite being good people, in pursuit of freedom and the truth about how the world government came into power and erased the chunk of history leading up to that.

I thought Miyazaki left the communist party.

jk. there were some shitty backgrounds and background characters, but it was otherwise a great adaptation

Hopy shit.

What if the One Piece is either the truth about the government, the tools to destroy the government or something like that?

I think there is a new Berserk Anime in production
not sure though

yup.
Now for the ultimate question-Is Miura a red? One of the themes of Berserk is that aristocrats are decadent and evil, and the manga is pretty anti-religion.

one piece is the friends you made along the way. But in the same island one piece is, there is also the rio ponygliph, a big stone that has text on it and writes the real history on it. 100 years the world gov censored from the people and no one knows what happened then.

no he's a liberal

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/berserk-artist-kentaro-miura-interview-i-actually-dont-think-i-could-let-such-a-long-grim-story-end-with-a-grim-ending/

I knew that most of the communist scene was filled with manchildren, but god damn that shit tier taste.

No oda has said that there will be a physical treasure at the end

The irony is thick.

This is why we need the SocDem flag.
No need to take this faggot seriously.

STAHP THIS!

So if its at the same place as the ponygliph, I bet it's a tool to dismantle the world government with.

oh thank christ
I would've been so pissed if they would've pulled that shit

No, it's spectacle.