Feds are raiding Hillar's campaign office

Feds Raid Union IBEW & Hillary Campaign Office, Loading a Truck Full of Documents

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4wjqju/feds_raid_union_ibew_hillary_campaign_office/

Other urls found in this thread:

billypenn.com/2016/08/05/fbi-searches-johnny-docs-home-bar-and-union-hq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, they raided the office of a Labor Union with ties to Hillary.

Get it right, Redditfag.

Wait, I get it now, it's the Union's campaign office for Hillary, but it's not actually a direct Hillary operation.

yeah… that's not a very good argument tbh son

Look at the video. That's the Hillary campaign headquarters, unless the IBEW has Hillary Clinton ton banners all over it

wew lad, you ARE naive

Here is a link to the union dude they raided the other day

billypenn.com/2016/08/05/fbi-searches-johnny-docs-home-bar-and-union-hq/

there is no real difference this time of year. the whole union is mobilized for the election. this is not the union headquarters. this is a separate office

Yeah, Dude talking just said the main office is half a block away. This is the union hall

Hillary's campaign headquarters is in NYC, this raid was on a Union office in Pennsylvania.

CtR in full force

My union hated Hillary and is going to endorse Trump, it feels weird seeing another union wanting to endorse her.

No, I just was trying to figure out exactly what we are looking at. It looks like the union is in deep shit, but if that ties back to Hillary then I expect another mysterious death in the near future.

Video in the link

I'm OP dude

I want to know where the fucking wikileaks are. Weren't they supposed to drop today?

Holy fuck it's actually fucking happening

And a whole family of 5 just got "murder suicide'd" about 30 miles outside Philly.

I'm sure it's completely unrelated

I knew it was too good to be true.

If this occurred to anything even remotely related to Trump it would be on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CW, CNN, FOX, VOX, RT, PRESSTV and just about every other news media outlet on the planet.
But its hillary so its only on 4chan and Holla Forums.

There was a strangely worded 4chan post that circulated but the notion of leaking a leak is retarded.

its okay its on THE_DONALD

Bump.

NEW: Many boxes removed from IBEW Union Hall were labeled "investments," "payroll," and "taxes" @NBCPhiladelphia

Is George going to have an "accident" soon?

bump for potential happening