Human species

What do you think /b? Is it just fucking retards who don't want to admit that the human race has different subspecies in it? We need to rewrite our biology text books and genetically distinguish each individual species. The human race is considered a clade you dumb asses

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehighered.com/news/2017/05/17/u-illinois-calls-james-watson-lecture-over-his-racist-comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Racial biology was popular in the past albeit a bit outdated by now, and only faded out because it hurt people's feefees.
Any time race is casually mentioned in conversation among my peers or family and someone tries to pull that bs "one race", I always point out uncomfortable truths. Like the fact that sickle-cell anemia affects mostly, if not only, people of sub-saharan (i.e., negroid) descent.

Feelings > Facts

But what do you expect when you allow women to vote and a century goes by?

this

OP here. I just find it really sad that people give up their reals to their feels. I blame Kant and Marx for this bullshit. As a biology major I see so many flaws to being "racially equal." I know that if i published a paper with genetic assays and proofs I'd be shunned from society.

Example:
insidehighered.com/news/2017/05/17/u-illinois-calls-james-watson-lecture-over-his-racist-comments

You're the hero we need, not the one we deserve, user.
Publish anyway. The only way we can advance beyond this hippie bullcrap is when Great Men stand up and tell them to shove it.

this.

i get that there are family men out there that need their careers intact, for the sake of their family so if anything, would you be down to publish some hard hitting shit under a pseudonym?

lots of writers use pen name's, not biologists as far as i know but why the hell not, right?

Op here ^. Perhaps that will be possible. There's already existing databases with thousands of genomes in it. If I identify certain genetic markers for different phenotype of humans. I can definitely write a paper/article comparing it to the study of inter-species breeding

One race: the white race + variable images
It could still make the same argument

Splitting humans into different species is just intended to say "we are more different" politically even though race can say that well enough itself.

Indirectly relating it to being deemed as "racist." Only the intellectuals will know what I'm talking about

A pseudonym would be vital if he's concerned about personal safety.
I don't know if OP has any family he's worried about or assets he would miss, so that would be the safe way of doing it.
Otherwise, if you're ready to go slash and burn, go full-on.

You already have the means, OP.
Wasn't there a mixed-race girl who couldn't take any transfusions because of her ethnic makeup?

"Wasn't there a mixed-race girl who couldn't take any transfusions because of her ethnic makeup?"

Op here. See that's another problem we have to distinguish. Mixed-race is considered an inter-species breeding. I have to somehow prove that certain traits distinguish these mixed-race from the "mostly pure"

Well, if I remember correctly, there were studies I was told about that demonstrated that those of mixed-race or inter-species, if we're going that route had a higher propensity for mental illness.
Beyond that, I'm not sure what could be used to mark them out.
Since you're the biologist here, what are the main subspecies of humanity that you think are around?

That will be based off the amount of genetic markers that differentiates the current population geographically. The more in frequency a certain marker appears and that is in concentration over a certain area. A map with a shaded area will be drawn in order to distinguish each groups of people

We would have to redefine what speciation means. One way to troll the current education system

i recall once hearing a doctor somewhere mention that a widely prescribed drug for high cholesterol causes some kinda of symptom in african americans (probably heart failure) and works just fine on whites. The doctor was complaining that this isnt something taught to them in medical school because of equality.

Any how, i didnt mean to single you out OP. thats a helluva undertaking for one person. I meant more along the lines that any contribution to correcting this would be a great start, but certainly other qualified people must contribute or be convinced.

why do you blame kant?

Interesting.
For what it's worth, you've got my support, OP.
Take my energy.

I wouldn't doubt it.
American Indians also can't tolerate much alcohol because they can't absorb it properly, or some such.
Hence, why they tend to be raging alcoholics. Among other reasons.

Most everything wrong with modernity can be traced back to Kant and Hegel, frankly.

They would argue that mental illness is cause by "discrimination" rather than being affected solely on genetics

i can tell you right now from personal experience to be one race and live amongst your own people than to have no one to call your own and just hope that one group or another accepts you for who/what you are

Op here. No I completely agree with you. Unfortunately, I'm probably not going to do this because of the pros v. cons. I honestly just want to find myself a hot ass wife and make $$$. I don't have the balls to waste my life on this :\

We lost Western Civilisation in a clusterfuck of murder and rape but at least you weren't called racist amirite?
Publish it, under a pseudonym if you have to.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE.
YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS FAGGOTRY WHERE IT STOOD

Then who will?

OP here. Well technically I'm a minority…Pure Asian to be exact. People will still hate me for this…So they can't use the racist argument on me

FUCKING DIE IN A FIRE NIGGER DO YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS SHIT IS?
GOOD LUCK FINDING A WIFE WHEN JAMAL CUTS YOUR FUCKING PASTY ASS UP YOU CUNT

wew

Then get your high-yellow ass out of this dump and do something proactive.
Go shake the foundations of modernity and disturb the sleep of the dreamers.
Or do you just want to be the meek, polite man in a suit?

In the words of a mentally unstable half-Jew,
JUST DO IT

I have done a lot of study in Biology. And the reason why is that only 100.000 years ago humanity was at such a low number of individuals that we are genetically very similar to eachother.

This is not the case with loads of other species, for example dogs, who do have a big difference in DNA per sub-race.

Still, humans are very unique and we possibly might not need such large variation in dna to create large differences in fenotype.

So I'm going to hell for not doing this? Shit :(. But I believe in Jesus. Perhaps it isn't time yet. My predestination is to not do this article/paper

OP, level with me for one brief second, if you please.
And I mean be completely honest with me, no holds barred, no pulled punches, complete truth.

Are you fucking with me?

A common approach that is learned to doctors today. Or that I've seen being practiced a lot more is family based perscriptions.

My doctor often asks if i have a problem, if that something is also running in the family. A lot of attention is being put on it.

I've only really noticed it recently in science that there is more attention put into this.

Op here. "Very similar" is still distinguishable. Also what accounts for large differences in phenotypes? A prokaryote or perhaps protists can have a small amount of DNA change and be completely different

No I'm not fucking with you. This is truly what I believe in. I really don't want to do this because I'm too young to fuck up my life. I literally just graduated

But it is already distinguished into race.

Nice quads. But yeah.

Asians are for example known to usually have lower alcohol tolerance which is why they get red much quicker while drinking alcohol.

People from the himilayas have a better oxygen uptake and can survive at higher altitudes.

Spanish settlers in south america had a lot of miscarriages because they gave birth at too high altitudes, which was solved when they started mixing with the local population.

Same was true with Caucasians/Mongolians when they started mixing with neatherthals which gave them a better tolerance for pathogens in the northern parts of the world.

Sacrifices must be made.
Heroes do not end with the happy family and the ride off in to the sunset.
Heroes end with sacrificing their comfort the benefit of mankind.

JUST DO IT

Shit you're right. So it's a matter of arguing the definitions

The meaning of the word Races changed a lot through probably marxist interpretations.

In the sense of biology and taxonomy, it is quite different from race theories in the 19th and 20th century.

It's never too early to do it.

OP here. Man I fucking love you guys. No homo though. All homos needs to be gassed and killed

Stop stalling. You know what must be done.

I don't really think it has. Taxonomy is messy.
The difference between sub-species and race is likely arbitrary in most cases.
We probably use race because the term likely existed before sub-species was a thing, and that's probably because of old human exceptionalism from religious views.

So this is mostly just arguing semantics.
You could probably already consider the human races sub-species but you probably wouldn't use the term in a paper because it appears as though you have a political motive. The reason why? Simply because everyone else calls it race and using "sub-species" out of place implies something.

I agree that it does exist races between the human specie even tho the changes in the dna between those races are so minimal that it only changes things like said

In med school they taught us that this happens more between ethnic groups than races. For example, jews are very close to arabians, but they separated from them for a lot of time that they developed different pathologies like cystic fibrosis

What it really pisses me off is that people get offended very easily so they take being called for example "black" like an insult. Bitch I'm trying to help you by giving you medicine that will work better on you, being black doesn't turn you into a monkey, but being stupid and not taking the best medicine for you, does.

Op here. Thank you for that. Agreed with you 100%

The problem is that taxonomy was created based on phenotypes more than genotypes

What? you mean like when you call a nigger a fucking sub human swine?
Yeah, i guess it would be kinda out of place.
But, if you have to degrade the term to cater to these people, wouldn't that just defeat the whole purpose?

I thought the purpose was to aknowledge that there are indeed human races, not denigrate them :/

I didn't say degrade them. i said degrade the term.
If you make it so the meaning isn't clear enough it defeats the purpose entirly.
I don't think there is anything wrong with using the term sub-species, as long as it's put in a way that it can't be token out of context.

It's just an issue of you challenging the status-quo.
You will have to explain why it needs to be done.

You are not catering to social justice. It's an issue of why the use of sub-species is more appropriate than race, when race can already be used to define the same differences.

Fucking coward. Civilization is going to shit because those of us that will, can't, and those of us that can, won't.

race is a social construct…

like priviledge?

yes.

there are verifiable marked differences between the many races. ideally we should take the strongest aspects of these races and use them to breed better humans; it just so happens that the best attributes are disproportionately found in the European stock. therefore we need to preserve these traits in order to better humanity and keep those genes that would pollute or breed out those traits in check.

Oh, I simply state that while humans are the same species, they are not of the same race. I make the parralel of dogs, horses, cats, hell, squirrels even.
Usually a tantrum is been thrown after which the truth is accepted, or people laugh because I am correct.
It's not that hard. Just don't expect to be generally loved by everyone.

ur face is a social construct