Holla Forums, I noticed something odd

Holla Forums, I noticed something odd.

If you say a teen girl in real life is attractive, you will typically get called a pedo.

But if you say a teen fictional character, like Kim Possible, Raven, Starfire, or the Totally Spies are hot, most people won't bat an eye. Even normies on sites like Know Your Meme, Facebook, or 9gag post memes about how those characters are attractive, and don't get called pedos.

Why is that? Is it because the animated characters look enough like adults?

because its a cartoon you retard

Surely that girl is suddenly develop both mentally and physically when she blows her 18 birthday cake candles.

Anyway, they still call you a pedo but in a "jokingly" manner.

But I bet they would call you a pedo for Kimpossible tough, maybe thy wont do it for Raven and Starfire because they look anime.

I'm not saying it does, but that's what your Average Joe and the media seem to think

you think kim is bad?

i want to fuck angelica pickles

I don't think is bad! … I just tink 10 to 12 is the best 😉

where are the episodes

Probably depends on the people you tell it to being of the age that let them watch it as kids.
I mean, when you refer to a character from a cartoon you watched in your teenage years as "hot", they don't assume you still find them sexually attractive - rather that back then you did. You know, like a high school crush.

Because they're fictional OP. And even if they were not a man who says he wouldn't fuck a teenager is a liar and a hypocrite.

But more importantly why do you care what they think? They don't think at all. A normie is a normie, he or she believes and operates under programming given to them by others. There's not a single moment in which a normie has an original thought, an honest doubt or anything of the sort. He's a puppet, a blank slate, a golem.

And the media is a den of devils that shouldn't be paid attention to at all. It's a dirty thing and keeping it away from your eyes and your brain is basic hygiene.

Love what you love because it is yours for better or worse. Do no evil, but be honest with yourself and let the cattle do cattle related things as it always does. A moo or an oink here and there should mean nothing to you or any of these guys >>704869

Just remember that real life doesn't correlate with fiction in the latter case. Loli is fine and good, but real life is something else. A beautiful thing in fiction is often horrible and ugly in reality.

Why do you think it's important to have a name here?

because he wants fucking attention, and you're giving it to him.

It's because they're not real you faggot

why must you be so edgy ?

but real lolis are beautiful and hot

You are fully at liberty to think and feel that way. But indulging that desire in any capacity outside fiction will destroy that which you find beautiful, and it will destroy you as well.

Sublimate your desire. Create art, write stories, go beyond mere lust. This will transform and ennoble your lust and it will no longer be lust but something else entirely. And you will be joyful and beautiful yourself.

Good luck.

Holy shit, you are one pretentious windbag.

Thanks mate, I see it now, Just like Jesus told me in my dream "release 3 starved rabid pitbulls on to a kindergarten, so says me, Jesus"