LOL! X-D

LOL! X-D

Other urls found in this thread:

thenib.com/pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme
archive.is/KzcKn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it feels like incomplete

Was this drawn by the original artist? I read an article he was gonna try to weaponize the meme against trump.

Nice, I didn't knew he liket the BBC up the ass, generally Pepe is the one raping Wojak

Funny how he only has a problem with Pepe being used to pump Trump, but not any of the other variations on the frog.

Mine's better.

ITT mad rednecks.

You know how anons here don't make things because they're afraid of getting an autistic fanbase? What's probably what he's feeling.

Nice going furcuck.

Did the universe put his finger inside Pepe?

It's not even Pepe.
Wrong colors.
Muh atom bomb when Trump wins.
Etc.

All in all a boring piece. Furie is weak, that's why Pepe came over to the right side in the first place.
Guy needs to stop eating mushrooms.

uncucked

But he turns into an old cuck that can't even keep a wife

Reminds me of animorphs

Pepe is owned by this guy about as much as Alan Moore owns the Guy Fawkes mask

is there more, or thats all he did?

The difference is we are right, not autistic.

That's what all the autists say.

Here's the sauce, yes that really seems to be all for now
thenib.com/pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme

why can't he draw pepe right?

LOL

sauce?

eww

Feels bad, man.
Wow, I wonder how Mac Tonite feels about Moonman?

Found it on Holla Forums. There's already been an edit.

Even beyond the political message, the edit is so much better, it just has more effort put into it.

checked

God it pisses me off how a great meme has become an instrument.

Soon all the non-internet-affine moralfags will shit all over my Twitter.

Reminder that this is the SJW board and the mods are protecting the SJW presence here now.

explain

Funny, we just had a thread here shitting on full/co/ for being the SJW board.
Nobody posted any actual proof then either.

I've also seen some posts accusing /k/ of the same shit.

I think ypu faggots just like to doomsay whenever some leftard posts some stupid shit and doesn't get banned immediately like they do on Holla Forums.

he might also be butthurt about the guy who posted a photo of his friend with her child, and had the photo deleted by a mod

Meant to mention Holla Forums too.
Faggots shitting their pants over blatant b8 is why that board has gotten so fucking awful.

what

see

Nah, he probably just assumes that we're just like half Holla Forums and love tumblr.

Holla Forums is a fucking weak. They rely on their mods to keep them safe from the sjw. It makes them soft.

Don't encourage that leftyfag
He'll just post his screencaps again like he does on Holla Forums

This sorry degenerate was outgrown by Pepe years ago, he no longer has any right to him, and Smug Pepe isn't even his anyways
THIS IS NO LONGER A BOYS CLUB

How exactly? The mods don't ban SJWs from posting.

So because a vol made a stupid decision that means the entire board is comprised?
By that logic all of Holla Forums is tumblr then, because nearly every noteworthy board has had a faggot vol at one point or another.
Just talk to the BO about it, Beyonder isn't an unreasonable faggot.

I'm not agreeing, man, just guessing that that might be what user was griping about when talking about SJW mods.

Fucking ebin.
Furie is such a cuck. He gets on his knees and sucks ADL schlong.

How can one person possibly be this fucking dense? The ones who branded and popularized the idea of Pepe as a hate symbol were the media, the Clinton campaign, and whatever retards runs the hat symbol database. If they ignored the Hitler maymes no one would have given two shits.

They lock my threads every time I propose to unite with muslims against leftism.

ok, Holla Forums

Fuck off Furie.

t. retarded Mujahideen

Silly mudslime, we will never be allies.

Speak for yourself, Holla Forums

Dunecoon plz

W-WHATEVER DRUMPFAG! H-HAH! R-REKT U!!!!!!!!!!

They also deleted the Miley Cyrus Calls Supergirl Sexist thread for being "off-topic." The board is compromised. Also if you couldn't tell, half the posters here now are cross board posters from 4cuck Holla Forums.

Maybe they just don't like you.

Doesn't seem that great a loss.

I think you need to leave.

The point wasn't about Miley Cyrus, it's about feminsits and how they react to stuff like Super Girl. Then people started defending feminism, and then people started talking about Holla Forums being compromised, and then the thread is suddenly missing, with a lie about it being totally off topic when there are threads about the Flash show, etc. in the catalog. Not that Holla Forums is that great regardless. Even GamerGate talks about this board being a bunch of spineless faggots.

The difference is your thread was bitching about what some hack celebrity said about a show, and not anything about the show itself.
Miley Cyrus doesn't even star in the show.
You also posted the exact same thread on Holla Forums and got pretty much the same responses until everyone got bored and moved onto other threads.

I have to ask why you keep posting the same threads and on Holla Forums, because you've been doing that for a little while now.
Are you doing some experiment to see how different userbases react, or are you just autistic?

So you started the thread to bitch about feminism instead of discuss something on topic?
Also, you don't seem to like this board at all, yet you keep posting here.
Getting some serious Power Girl Autist vibes from you.

I have a serious question to ask you: Why are you here?

What do you want? What are you trying to convince us of? What exactly are you urging us to do? Because all I'm seeing is some fanny flustering over your shit thread getting deleted, but no real arguments or discussion coming from you.

Really, give us something to talk about instead just bitching.

I thought that the Boys' Club is like a boy band with pepe being the cute one whose popularity overshadowed the rest.

Holla Forums is becoming more and more retarded everyday thanks to posters like this.

Whined the Holla Forumstard touristfag.

that was fucking completely off topic you fag, some irrelevant celebrity that isnt a part of cartoons or comics said something about a live action show based on a comic book.

imagine (since I believe you browse Holla Forums) if I made a thread there about brittany spears talking about superman red son and claimed it was Holla Forums related because communism and fascism are both authoritarian ideologies and that this totally deserved to be its own thread.
yes what miley cyrus of all people said was monumentally retarded, it was probably a bid to stay relevant, and a bad one.
also we dont like to discuss the supergirl show despite it being on topic because it is monumentally bad, which isnt so much an argument for deletion but I could totally see a rule breaking thread stay up if people liked it, but it was a bad thread.
we dont need a designated bitch about SJW thread because EVERY THREAD IS ALREADY ABOUT THAT! western cartoons industry is as badly pozzed or maybe even more so then video games, cartoons are not some niche thing they havnt bothered with or user controlled enough they cant get there hooks in like /tg/, there is no battle to win here, people already agree with you, you can only make things worse by being obnoxious like this not only are you on damage control but you didnt even need to show up and we would have agreed with you, but now you fucked up so badly it hurts.

sage for off topic probably retarded rant.

Oh, please, Holla Forums is literally the only board that cannot keep its fucking dick in its pants and tries to dictate how the rest of the site should run because of loud newfags on that one board in particular that infest the rest of the place. Getting offended if Trump maymays are met with blithe indifference or antagonism, screeching the board is pozzed or SJW filth if blatantly Holla Forums crap is deleted or banned regardless of whether it has any place on the board in question, going on a fucking tizzy and whizzing through VPNs to get around bans as they try to make other boards conform to Holla Forums. Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /k/, /tg/, new/pol/ is literally fucking everywhere having an autistic hissyfit over the completely imagined notion that 8ch in general is Holla Forums-lite just because Holla Forums's at the top of the top 15 or whatever the reasoning is.

So without further ado, >>>Holla Forums

no mames this is the gayest thing i've ever read

white people are really autistic tbh fams. i dont know why you Holla Forums fags even bother with it. i mean just look at these guys, accept it your race is cucked lol.

You need to bait harder

Pretty much. Take the discussions of Mafia III on Holla Forums for example, if all the criticism for the game there was things related to it having technical issues, poor design choices, flaws with the gameplay, taking a step back from the previous Mafia games and so on, that would be fine. But instead, the criticism is mainly just "NIGGER KILLING WHITIES". Reading about Mafia III on Holla Forums isn't like reading a Holla Forums thread about the game, but a Holla Forums thread about it.

Basically what has happened is that Holla Forums has managed to annoy Holla Forums and so part of the board has ended up displace all through out Holla Forums. Also there are a bunch of D&C shitposters everywhere pretending to be Holla Forums.
It should start to get better in about a month.

Holla Forums's most obnoxious out of all of them because Mark actively welcomes it along with loads of other problem posters. Shit, Mark himself would be a problem poster a couple years back on Holla Forums. No wonder he clings to admin on that board even being well aware he's not liked at all.

That's true, helps that Holla Forums split off so Holla Forums doesn't have any banter anymore. Holla Forums's entire nature is a double-edged sword, but at least once election season dies off things will get better. I remember shit getting obnoxious to about these levels too back on 4chan around 2012 or so, it's just a curse that when election seasons are up Holla Forums gets loud and pretends they're masters of the universe.

ITT: "my shitposting is okay because I agree with it"

they just can't keep their political shit out of

… who exactly do they think the fedora wearing Big Bang watching retards are?

To be honest now that I have corrected the main mistake I am just happy even tumblr trash find Big Bang Theory obnoxious.

It's projection. It's always fucking projection.

this.

Why are people so upset by this?

I don't get the point of the MRA shit, but the art is nice. I think it's rambamboo if anyone gives a shit
At least I get a new reaction image.

What the fuck is there to be upset about?
What offensive message does it display?
What message does it display at all?
It's pretty much a non sequitur without anything resembling humor.

It's just there. It's exploitable for low effort maymay material, but otherwise what the fuck other kind of message are you supposed to get out of it?
Trump is an originally bald frog that will go NUUUUCLLEEEAAAR IIII'MMMM WIIIIILLLLLLD?

It kinda looks like this guy, but I can't find it on his website.

It will never fucking cease to upsettle me how people keep saying old Star Trek was racist\sexist whatever whenever it's brought up when they also ignore just how fucking PROGRESSIVE it was at the time

I wanna fuck that cat.

You aren't alone.

Listen here, Shitlord, it was progressive when the United States finally freed the slaves (AFTER every other civilized nation did it!) but we can't just ignore all the things the United States didn't do to protect the freed slaves by just saying "they freed the slaves, so they were progressive".

Get out of here, shitlord, and don't come back. Star Trek is not progressive. Deal with it.

NEVER ENOUGH. THE PROG GOD OF POG NEEDS MORE PROGRESS! MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Oh fuck off cus Holla Forums won't be your little leftist hugbox

Everyone praised GTa while shitting on III for being prechy bullshit

Except that's the problem, Holla Forumsacks are ideologues who just have their own trigger words and themes that will whip them in frenzy and they won't be able to discuss anything else.

Also, only ideologues think in leftist/rightwinger dichotomy. COLLECTIVIST ideologues. I bet you're some crypto-leftist yourself.

fuck off freech I know your games

Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

The progressive things of yesterday are not seen as progressive to modern day SJWs. Same thing with The Rocky Horror Picture Show, modern day SJWs consider that movie to be conservative. In the future, the progressive stuff from 2016 will be considered conservative.

Everyones saying stuff like furies a cuck that sucks the dicks of feminist cucks

It always annoys me how out of touch feminists are with reality, also the second pic seems like fantasy wish fulfillment of the author who I imagine is bad at arguments in real life.

Anyone else pronounce sjw as "sjews"?

I'm not a native english speaker so I go for "s-you-e"

Guess what country i'm from from my pronouciation:
ess - gee - double vey

They don't understand the reverse psychology of memes and net culture. Telling people not to do something or do it a certain way will rile them to push back harder. Want to kill something online? Make it so popular that they hate it.

And I thought this was a comics and cartoons board.

Guess I was wrong.

M8 most of those threads do complain about the game being a buggy shit mess and the fact that it was a series about ITALIAN MAFIA being replaced by a nigger gunning down kkk in new Orleans.
If you read the threads you'd have seen that, but no, you saw one 'we wuz mafia' post and got triggered and ran here to Holla Forums as if anyone here gives a shit.

lol

Germany?
Sveeden?

That's because he is a cuck.
The comic itself is retarded and meaningless if you don't know anything about why he made it though.

I didn't know what the hell was going on when I first saw it, then I found out he's trying to "reclaim" Pepe (lol) with shit like this apparently political comic.

He did not even mention Holla Forums he just pointed out how retarded you sound and how much you get angry whenever anyone calls out SJWs.

This board is becoming more shit by the day because of faggots like you.

Oh do boil your head.

I've seen your exact same whiney rhetoric on /tg/, and it's just as ineffective there.

Dusting off some old reaction images

You wish.

cuck

Fag.

God, you type like a faggot.

No, but I'm gonna start.

he seemed so mellow when the media first started pushing the "PEPE IS A RACIST SYMBOL" thing.

archive.is/KzcKn

This is the most pathetic paranoid forum on Holla Forums. There must be like 10 posteres here, because every time someoone questions your faggotry, you list off like 10 obscure anons that someone who is talking shit about you could be, when under normal circumstances boards like this should be getting a high volume of posters to the point trying to match anonymous posting patterns is quite retarded. I've never seen a more butt hurt community on an anonymous image board.

How fucking gay do you have to be to type that out and press enter? That sounds like a put down a flaming 55 year old fashion designer would come up with.

Don't believe their lies, they're just making excuses not to work.

There are a lot of autists here, though. Power Girl Autist, Tumblr Autist, Jojo Autist…
And anything from file names to "Reddit spacing" seems to set them off.
I put it down to this being the comic board that doesn't discuss anime or manga. Whether or not you believe that should even be a thing, it's going to attract autists who freak out over your imaginary line in the sand. And if they freak out over that they're going to freak out over all kinds of shit.
So here we are, the autistic comics board. Full of triggered triggers triggering triggers.

And speaking of triggers, STAR TREK WAS TOTALLY PROGRESSIVE! Learn to history, you cucks. Jesus, at one time, Uncle Tom's Cabin was considered progressive. You have to look at a work in the context of the times it was written. In the 60's the civil rights movement was still a thing. Having a black woman AT ALL was a huge step forward, let alone the the first interracial screen kiss.

That reminds me, I actually read Uncle Tom's Cabin in high school. Good book, although really goddamn long and the copy my library had was falling apart.

And there was plenty of very real resistance, which I think is the real litmus of whether a thing is "progressive", Gene Roddenberry really had to fight to get Nichelle Nicholls in, snuck her into the cast without running it by the studio, who wanted to get rid of her immediately, because they were afraid of losing the viewers in the Southern states. The studio gave her a lot of shit, the guards had orders to stop her at the gates and not let her in, the mail room had orders to not give her her fan mail, she was ready to leave until Martin Luthor King himself begged her to stay because it was the first black role on television who wasn't a maid or a convict. The studio forced Roddenberry to shoot two versions of the episode where Kirk kisses her, one where he doesn't, then he burned that version.
Remember, these were the same years that Bruce Lee had to keep his mask on in the Green Hornet, and Charlie Chan, Fu Manchu, and Kwai Chang Caine were all played in yellowface.

But you try telling that to Millennials, and it's all HURP DERP WELL WHY IS THERE NO NATIVE AMERICAN TRANS CRIPPLE FURRY LESBIAN PREGNANT OTHERKIN WITH AIDS? LITERALLY DIE IN A FIRE, YOU UNREFORMATTED PTERODACTYLNORMATIVE SHITLORD.

Mind you, I always take Next Generation to task for wimping out on David Gerrold's AIDS analogy, "Blood and Fire", and wimping out on same-sex relationships TWICE. No, you know, I'm probably a complete fucking hypocrite, as well as a pterodactyl.

Well, when you put it like that it does seem pretty based. I'd still like fewer googles in my entertainment.

When Trump loses, how are meme teens going to react?

Huh, the version posted on Holla Forums only had three of those frames for some reason.

This show is even more pozzed than steven universe

The same when Ron Paul lost, only a thousand times worse.

If Trump DO win, however, the salt mines among the PC/SJW/MSM crowd will be off the charts. It will be something glorious.

Dude, the show's written by a Hollywood Jew, you have to accept that people born into a certain time and environment will have some stupid opinions.

Good creators at least know when to put a cap on their ideological bullshit instead of just letting it all hang out like that

So something that literally was never a real problem in Bojack?

user, specifically namedropping third wave feminism is one thing, but when your show includes a not at all subtle unironic guest appearance by gloria steinem, something has gone horrifically wrong

Powergirl autist had very specific tells though, like being the only one to refer to himself as "hijinx"
He also would still get triggered if you mentioned the original sin, fucking up a basic storytime like a retarded scrub
But I think he's gone now, getting BTFO in Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums and /cow/ probably scared him off

I listed just you, PGA.

Mitt was a faggot anyway

top quads

This is how pathetic you are. This is a board with forced anonymity, but I must be someone you gave a name because I'm calling you faggots, because no one would ever dare talk shit about a forum with SJW appeasers and threads about feet and panty shots in super G-rated cartoons.

As far as Power Girl, wasn't she one of the only sexy female characters left, and didn't they make her a politically correct nigger recently with the extremely feminist comic book media you let dictate the market with no resistance praising it? Good thing you let feminists take over comic books without ever fighting back when people told you you needed to. The strategy of being France in World War II is really paying off.

Okay PGA

Not an argument.

So do they call her out on her bullshit or just pseudo mock her?

Eh, he's not PGA. PGA at least had a sense of humor.

SO DO YOU

The joke is entirely that it's a comedy central roast of someone who isn't a big celebrity outside of her niche circles
They also make a quick sexual joke about someone and she makes a face at it, but that's about it
She's basically included just for the sake of being included, an SJW writer on the team probably pushed the idea and nobody else knew their shit enough to say no

They do nothing but kiss her ass the entire time, like the good little cucks they are.

Fuck off, jew.

The perspective of the bed in those last 4 panels is really fucking with my head.