Based Hipster Trump Supporter

"I'm fine with Europeans coming here"

Buzzfeed reporter tries to gotcha this guy by asking about Melania Trump's immigration, but he realizes what she's doing and shitlords his way out of it.

"I'm pretty down with Western Civilization"

Pic attached is what's known as a shit-eating grin.

Video to follow.

Source: twitter.com/o_ema/status/761328143001059329

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

video should of been first. Who gives a shit without the video

thanks. that video was based. you should invite your friends to come here too. we need more good creativity like yours

Who gives a shit?

me and a couple thousand people twitter found it entertaining

that was boring as shit

how bout we make this a trump supporter video thread?

sheesh these lefties sure are violent

Cowardly count couldn't even get it out.

The word you were struggling to find, buzzfeed catlady, was
NIGGERS

Alternatively
SPICS
MUDSLIMES
ASIATIC MUDS
JEWS

Amongst others.

That tone of the "reporter"s voice, like she can't fucking stand breathing the same air as these straight white men.

Good to see regular people going full tilt and accepting preference of their own race over others. Without shame or fear. The tide really is turning

facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater

16minutes
15M views now

if everyone on the non-cucked right was this open and unapologetic we'd see changes overnight.

Fiery murderous white-hot rage.

Oh, yeah, and I'm only 3 minutes in.

Fuck I'm in the same boat.

Leftists have no idea how lucky they personally are that Trump exists as a compromise between us and them.

this looks like a yuuuuuge redpill, looks like whites are getting pissed.

"I'm pretty down with western civilization.."

THIS RACIST SEXIST XENOPHOBIC….

haha, nice

kek

What a fucking cuck.

I'd take Slav babes over child raping mudslimes any time.

it's a good sign, indeed
it's the mainstreaming of explicit white identity in the USA

What a great looking family.

Also, note how the cowardly leftists wait until the family has left the scene before they start really heckling them.

Opinion and humanity discarded.

Righteous dubs confirm

That screaming whore is so punchable.

>POOR CHILDREEEEN
They know the children won't be LGBTQ retards, and they hate to be remembered their degeneracy.

bump

Typical nu male.

This is how you obviate the police state; reciprocal trust and loyalty. Respect for commons and officers of the commons is a very white behavior.

Pure coincidence.

Its a white thing, you wouldn't understand.

Won't play

Palemoon?

Wouldn't play in Botnet either.
Had to DL

It was a pretty good video, I don't understand why faggots are upset he didn't go full Holla Forums in front of the camera.

Palemoon is broken on this site. I just use Waterfox.

Never had an issue I couldn't solve.
But I'll check waterfox out.

being white sure feels good lads,
wanted to say how i want to buy that man a drink, then realized alcohol is just a type of poison jews want us to drug ourselves with

feelsgoodman

Proud of this guy. All it takes is people speaking up like this and defending their own and we'll be where we need to be.

I like how being republican is the new punk.

i don't think these Trump supporters are all proud republicans

a lot of them don't actually give a fuck about the GoP, and rightly so

Even if they're not they'll be labeled that way

He's mad as fuck.

More like, they have no idea how lucky they are the law exists to keep me from crucifying them in droves.

hey moron, if you allow the video then maybe it will play

This election is fucking nuts.

This election's gonna make me nut.

sage

Slide thread

Hello Chaim….how's the weather in tel Aviv today?

I dedicate this bump to you

Moshe is back with a ~5 hour interval. Good job Moshe. You are earning your shekkies.

We win no matter fucking what.

Not being defeatist, but let's say Trump loses. Do the left really think things will go back to the way they were? Do they really think this family, this good white family is going to forget that moment? Where these fucking subhumans and race-traitors screeched their hate for them at the top of their lungs when they had done nothing wrong? Do they think their children will grow up and join their side, and not ours?

We simply cannot lose no matter the outcome. the battle lines have been drawn, and all these videos show that the white man is without a doubt superior to these beasts.

What a fucking retard.

SHE'S NOT GOING TO FUCK YOU

You mean normalfags?
This isn't reddit.

I love the big Mexican flag, right in front. It sure helped me to understand that nationalism is the "measles of mankind," and I should evolve beyond it.

I need you guys to check something for me as i think i may have been shadow banned from twitter.
I twitted pic one at the cuck and i can see my tweet but when i log out and other people go to that tweet chain my tweet isn't there, am i retarded and don't know how to use twitter or did they really do that to me?

i dont have a twitter but i wouldnt be surprised

Maybe that had something to do with those cops going stormtrooper on the protesters.

Well, that and the shitty, violent attitude of the protesters.

what's good my hebrew

That's when you truly realize that our world is fucked up.

how

Naw you're not banned you just have to click on show more for your post to appear.

let's fuck her up

Fuck it, it's a good start. Not hardcore Holla Forumsish but a damn good start nonetheless. I'm down with Western Civilization, Holla Forums. Are you?

Jordan sure is a big guy

The concept of "based faggot" is never going to sit well with me.

this tbh fam

I watch this video and I'm asking the same questions over and over; why aren't the Trump supporters fighting back? Why aren't they forming up into mobs of their own and fighting off their assailants?

Why whoop their asses now instead of letting the pressure build and genocide them all in the near future with full support of the population ?

Because they are civilized unlike the apes that are attacking them

So allowing yourself to be bloodied and battered is "civilized"?
Standing by as your fellows are descended upon by hordes of niggers and spics is "civilized"?
Maybe this is why "civilization" is losing. They genuinely believe that if you fight your enemies, they win.

the only people not shaking their hands are non-whites and non-asians

anyone else here someone in the back chanting "Israel"

ISREAL ISREAL ISREAL

Now is not the time to attack. Remember, they didn't start chimping out to this degree until their boy became President. Same thing happened under Clinton. Trump will be our revenge, and if he's not, we'll take matters into our own hands.

I'm not.

nah, i didn't say that i agree with them not retaliating, but rather analyzed why they are not.

I'm not talking about attacking, I'm talking purely about self-defense here. These attacks on Trump supporters are taking place right outside their own rallies and conventions in some cases and they still can't muster up the will or manpower to defend themselves.
Say what you will about the shitskins, but they know racial solidarity better than we do.

If they can't even be assed to defend each other from hostile political opponents, it doesn't bode well for us when the race war breaks out.

And I was disagreeing. I think their inaction is inspired by cowardice and apathy, not civilization.
It angers me to see "my side" being such spineless cowards.

Down as fuck, mane.

No its not. Alchol has been discovered and used by pretty much every civilization ever. However, drinking to get drunk is degenerate.

Civilizations are built by and for civilized people and the civilized nation builders gather at the Trump rally cause they sense their civilization is going under.

The other side is just screaming communist chimps.

alcoholic beverages like beer and ale taste good without getting you totally drunk. i like the taste, i really dislike drunkenness.

if you drink so many beers and ales that you get stinking drunk, i mean, you're drinking a fuck load – in days long past, people didn't have ale and beer to go around like that all the time

drinking disgusting liquor straight, like vodka or tequila, is done exclusively to get drunk, it's no coincidence that it's frequently done by degenerates, hispanics, etc.

right about vodka with that one, lots of normies adore vodka beause they can get shitfaced fast and not suffer any strong taste from it

Any adjustments needed?

pretty good fam, but it needs a frog.

Well yeah, but was going for something more pre-kek for the normies who are lagging behind a few decades in internet memes.

for jews

Get this alt-right faggotry out of here.

Rein in your tism

if you want to appeal to normies, it needs stars, bars, confetti, and a filter of the constitution.

We need their votes, fucknuts.

This is possibly the WORST media baiting of all time. Dumb bitch.

thats a really
REALLY
REALLY
dank meme

This is exactly right. In fact, racial solidarity is antithetical to white culture. A certain amount of individualism is necessary to build high function societies because each man needs to be personally invested in it for him to exalt model behavior. That is to say each man must care about society and his own place in it for him to care about his own behavior and that of others.

This is why niggers are incapable of personally caring about their own communities, because they attack individualism in one another to enforce the strength of the group. They're not wrong in that there are strength in the numbers and perhaps given the niggers diminished intellect and impulsive behavior that the sacrifice of self is required for the majority of niggers to have a chance at survival. It could also be a case of Fisherian Runaway.

Whites need to embrace a group identity now more than ever, but it will not be quick or painless process.

i kek'd

He needs to eliminate the nose piercing before the race war starts…… besides, it looks gay as fuck.

Who knows… A year ago that guy might have been a hardcore communist. Redpilling happens fast in these crazy crazy times.

Pic and Vid related is what we would call a "Bad Goyim"
Also that reporter's stereotypical Brainwashed libshit commiefornia zombie accent is so annoyng, it sounds like she's literally not able to think.

God damn I miss shitposting on twitter.

After two perm bans (the second account I had to give a phone number for) I just quit twitter altogether.

yes, I feel it too

because it hasn't reached that point yet, no sense in interrupting the enemy when he is making a mistake

Individualism is only true in the Anglosphere. Historically continental Europeans were more group minded because of they were constantly at war with eachother. Brits were isolated on their own island so they could afford being more individualist. The white colonies they had shared that mentality. We can see how great that vision works nowadays, some would rather throw their country and community under the bus only to advance their family a bit further and it isn't only Jews doing so.

Got the original

And I've got you covered buddy.

oy vey wonderful morning in the israeli congress

dont you dumbass liberal cucks believe i da illumoonatiz? you dont really believe its the STRAIGHT WHITE MALES conspiring.

its about time you wake the fuck up, i used to be a fucking shill so dumb id do it for free, and guess what im not a fucking a nazi my grandmothers on both sides are jews so fuck off with "muh antisemitism" you naive airheaded imbecile.

although im of jewish heritage, im link from zelda, not some handrubber.

wake up user. shills overtly post as the stereotypical sperging NS.

if somebody has the rare merchant with the goy mask on i need it now more than ever.

god fucking damn it

wrong image

you can just tell she wants that guy's dick
it wouldn't even be hard for him to fuck her

Wonder if Twitter can shitlord ban you. You wind up on a list where all the *problematic* accounts can see each others' tweets, but no one else can.

Nice divide and conquer shill