ITT pictures with great meme potential

Share pictures that have great potential, but weren't yet meme'd extensively.
Bonuspoints for OC.

"Trump practices swordsmanship so he can finally lance giant fucking boil on Steve Bannon's ass"

I will bite OP.

k

Our enemies respect feared people, Trump is feared by a great deal of people thanks to MSM.
Problem???

She's genuinely a corpophiliac. There is footage of her eating shit out there but you'll never get to see it.

Aaaahhhh, how does it feel knowing you don't choose your candidates based on the world's perspectives and needs but strictly based off popularity and the mean things he says about other people paying millions to have him slandered? Admit it, you call him a bully and find it popular to hate him.

You're going to be one of our generation's largest problems in the upcoming decades. And it sickens me to know I have to deal with you.

I don't dislike him because "it's popular", I dislike him because he sucks circumcised cocks.

bully? you can't bully people who are laughing hysterically at you; you can only bluster, lie and foam at the mouth, vis, the D.
You're welcome to try, fatso, but you won't. Trump won't last the year in all probability and if he does, it will be to america's disadvantage.

What does that even mean? He will be here for at least 4 years, just deal with it.

wth I hate Israel now

OC

QUICK REMINDER TO READ WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT
IT IS NOT ABOUT FIGHTING OVER TRUMP

I think Goons are de-railing this thread in an attempt to suppress Original Content Creation on Holla Forums. Then immediately after they create threads like "Why doesn't Holla Forums have any original memes!" Its all shill tactics fam

You are right. Apologies for my autism.