ANCIENT (ARYAN) PERSIA REDPILLS

REDPILLS ON ARYAN PERSIA?

I was intrigued by a series of articles that have appeared by Jason Reza Jorjani (who is himself a white Iranian-American of Persian and Northern European descent) on the Indo-Aryan heritage of Ancient Persia and what it might mean for Europe if there ever emerges an Iranian cultural renaissance in the future:

- The Return of Zarathustra - Part I: righton.net/2016/07/19/the-return-of-zarathustra-part-i/

- The Return of Zarathustra - Part II: righton.net/2016/07/21/the-return-of-zarathustra-part-ii/

- The Return of Zarathustra - Part III: righton.net/2016/07/25/the-return-of-zarathustra-part-iii/

- The Return of Zarathustra - Part IV: righton.net/2016/07/30/the-return-of-zarathustra-part-iv/

- The Return of Zarathustra - Part V: righton.net/2016/08/03/the-return-of-zarathustra-part-v/

Criticisms of Jason Reza Jorjani are welcome. I have several. But no matter what you might think of some of Jorjani's far-out techno-futurist utopian ideals and historical speculations about the possible influences of ancient Persia on ancient Greece and Europe at large, he raises a lot of good points and illuminates a lot of facts about ancient Persia that many modern people don't realize. Normies today tend to assume that Iran has pretty much always been a bitter Muslim country full of brown people in the Middle East. However, that wasn't always the case. The history of Persia is way more profound than that. Ancient Iranians were originally a white Indo-European people before the later Arab Muslim, Turkish, and Mongol invasions. The famous Sufi poet Rumi was mostly likely a white ethnic Iranian man whose family managed to evade the Mongol conquest of Persia by fleeing to Anatolia (white flight once again). You might have already seen Jorjani explain it here on Red Ice a while back: youtube.com/watch?v=0hch8ZEqtk0

In fact, this Persian heritage of Iran may confirm a lot of suspicions for people who have studied the curious pattern of Islamic intellectual history. Most of the very best Muslim scholars were actually Persian philosophers who wrote in Arabic and under Arabic names simply because of the historical result of the Arab Muslim conquest of the Indo-Aryan world.

In this thread, I'd like you to help me gather up as many legit (politically incorrect) sources and redpills on Aryan Persia.

Are there any particular books on Persia which come to mind that don't censor or downplay the facts about their ethnic and cultural heritage? I've found a few titles on ancient Iran which reluctantly mention the "Aryan" aspect, but they usually follow it up with a lot of kvetching about how it's insignificant and no one should dare try to infer too much about it in this newly enlightened post-WWII climate. Got anything better?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 25:14-30&version=KJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostratic_languages#Origin_of_the_Nostratic_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture
rt.com/politics/342097-russian-orthodox-patriarch-declares-international/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/05/09/russian-orthodox-leader-battle-terrorism-holy-war/
interpretermag.com/russia-update-may-6-2016/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Sasanian_War_of_602–628
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
radixjournal.com/journal/2015/2/14/the-roots-of-the-white-man)
youtube.com/watch?v=KrrU3q7UWHs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Rum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Puer
hurriyetdailynews.com/male-sexual-quirks-among-the-ottomans.aspx?pageID=238&nID=78968&NewsCatID=438
theworldin.com/article/10466/new-germans
righton.net/2016/08/03/the-return-of-zarathustra-part-v/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724658/Were-not-leaving-Yazidis-refusing-come-mountain-300-women-stolen-ISIS-impregnated-smash-blond-bloodline.html
redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/women-under-sharia
ostarapublications.com/)
counter-currents.com/2014/06/moses-the-egyptian/
counter-currents.com/2014/07/notes-on-moses-the-egyptian/
archive.is/rFhVh
juancole.com/2015/06/abandoning-zoroastrianism-disgust.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans#Archaic_African_hominins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serapeum
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/07/23/hindus_for_donald_trump_131281.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/radical-hindu-nationalists-celebrate-donald-trumps-70th-birthday/
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/288377-hindu-american-emerges-as-trump-mega-donor
archive.org/
archive.is/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Iranian_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture
amazon.com/Towards-One-World-Ancient-Persia/dp/1566568226/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472581140&sr=1-1&keywords=persia europe
newobserveronline.com/has-political-correctness-sunk-the-baffin-island-viking-research-project/
youtube.com/watch?v=5aV5hS8ifM8
archive.is/usOmf
oxfordscholarship.com/view/10.1093/acprof:oso/9780198267591.001.0001/acprof-9780198267591
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be clear that this is a digging thread, OP.
Nobody likes Redpill me on X threads.

How did they become brown? I assume that it was through some sort of arab/moslem conquest of the region.

You answered your own question.

Plus white-flight has been a thing since the last ice-age. Whites have forged an empire in nearly every region of the world, but it never lasts more than a few hundred years before shitskins want gibs and burn that society to the ground afterwords.

Europe is the only exception, but that has been invaded numerous times by Mudslimes and constant Christcuck in-fighting and isn't even our true homeland, just the most recent one.

It was caused by the Arab Muslim, Turkish, and Mongol invasions of Persia which often involved forced miscegenation. These invasions unfortunately happened during a vulnerable moment for the Persians. It was during a time of political and social upheaval, so they weren't as strong as they could have been. And it was the Arab Muslims who really drove in the initial wedge that opened them up to the possibility of other invasions by populations that were eager to accept Islam. The articles I linked explain it fairly well.

There are still some white ethnic Iranians today, however. But they are fewer.

Rumi was for a long time the best-selling poet in America. Many people attributed his genius to the Islamic heritage of the "Arab" Muslim world. They fail to realize that he was actually a white Persian man of Indo-Aryan descent who drew a lot of his inspiration from the pre-Islamic Persian traditions of philosophy and poetry.

oh yeah def bro. hey go get some more friends from your regular boards to come here. I really love threads like this and they just don't happen here enough. thanks

10/10 user

Maybe returning the Flame of Zoroaster to Persia is the key to eliminating Islam.

It's the only real non Abrahamic Monotheistic religion I can think of. Maybe it's the influence of Abraham that makes Monotheism the cancer we know it can be.

I support this thread.

The difference between the Arab Muslim world and the Persian Muslim world is quite noticeable. It's almost embarrassing.

Hmmm. I wonder how many people have made the connection and realized that there is a racial and cultural difference.

Persians were cultivated and civilized Aryans. Arabs were desert Semites. Even the highly mystical Persian brand of Shi'ism was partly a form of spiritual revolt against the Sunni Arab occupation of Persia by the first Muslim caliphate.

Most of the greatest so-called (((Arab))) Muslim scholars were Arabic in name and language (as a result of the Islamization of the Indo-Aryan world), but they were more often Persian in race and culture. Just look up many of the biographies of the greatest Muslim philosophers and poets. They are almost always Persian by birth. The Muslim guy who invented algebra? Persian. The greatest Sufi poets of the Islamic world? Persian. And if not Persian, then they are most likely to be either Andalusian (Spanish), Anatolian (Persianate Ottoman), or Indian (Persianate Mughal). There seems to almost always be an Indo-Aryan or Indo-European connection. Very few of the great Muslim thinkers were pure Arab Semites or Negros, although there were some.

Ye, the distinction is the same with Christians - European Christians have potential, while Nigger or Semite Christians do not.

Obviously, the blood of the followers is what gives them 'blessings' - not their false Jewish YHWH/Allah.

Persia and Byzantium shared their fate, albeit at different times. Kikes would very much want Protestant/Catholic division to have something similar happen, or even Catholic/Orthodox - so that the Muslims could invade and brownish the lands again.

Mankind wouldn't enter the stars.

Arab conquest of Persia in the 700s. Arabs had a strict Islamic hierarchy with them at the top, taking many local women as wives and slaves (Muslim men can have four wives and unlimited concubines). They typically had a policy of strict Arabization, hence the browning.

Not too different times, actually. Most of the Byzantine Empire was conquered at around the same time as the Persians, although Byzantium proper wasn't conquered until almost five hundred years later.

Of course it would have helped if various Byzantine commanders hadn't just surrendered strongholds for no discernible reason. That was how the Arabs "conquered" Egypt.

They do, just in a different scope. Compare Ethiopians to Somalis, Dominicans to Haitians, Copts to Egyptians, Assyrians to Syrians…

This is news to me, but explains much.

le not exactly meem

What chance is there of Zoroastrian coming back? How can there be a cultural Renaissance under Islam?
Islam is what separates Persia from Europe. On it's own, Islamic Iran wouldn't be a problem, but it's a gateway to turkroaches, arabs, africans, indo-asians.

So the white ones that survived were only among the more wealthy and powerful that could keep their bloodline pure?

Not a high likelihood at all.

Zoroastrianism is passed on only in the family, and you can't convert to it. And Zoroastrians can't marry non Zoroastrians.

It would be a breeding program if there was ever a way to resurrect it.

Also, this does NOT go against Christian doctrine, despite kikes/shills/modernists wanting it to go against it.
>biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 25:14-30&version=KJV

It usually goes that way, but Middle-East is full of ethnic conclaves of whites; religious boundaries need to be crossed for miscegenation to happen.

Okay, nice job. Except for the Syrians - non Christian Syrians are decent.

By weakening the faith of the submissive culture. Is this why atheism was pushed?

More than likely. For instance, the first modern chemist (widely toted to be a Muslim success) was a Persian physician from a wealthy background who hated Islam and the Arabs.

Factually they are. "Aryan" refers to the linguistic group "Indo-European." The Persian language was indisputably an Indo-European language, and thus Aryan.

The real question is the genetic make-up of the Persians, but they were undoubtedly Europoid of some variety, no matter how brown and Arabized they are now.

You Abrahamic types always do this. It's exactly the same as what Muslims do.

Pic related.
I didn't want this to become a shit flinging contest…

One of the reasons; religion is the intolerance of society to accept any given idea. Without religion, even Tarot has been pushed around Holla Forums, and the idiots eat it up.

Servants (believers) are given different amount of resources. The way they use these to improve on what they were given is how they are treated.
The stagnant populations will be cast away - this is even the way of the nature.

Always been interested in our past. Where did the Aryans come from, if not Europe? Redpill me on Atlantis?

And that was relevant to the thread how exactly?

Fuck off with your stolen principles. I'll bet good money the Stoics knew of this before Christ was born.

Yeah.

They got BTFO by Alexander.

Jesus christ, he was saying that the idea of there being a heirarchy of races doesn't go against Christianity. You're a fucking retard, just stop posting if you can't manage to read a goddamn TWO POST STRING without losing the plot.

I think there are a lot worse things that get pushed on us IRL every day than believing in Tarot, user.

It was a relevant continuation of my post. To show that Christianity does not teach that all are given equal amount of stuff to work with.

Which is possible only because the church institutions have been taken over, and modern man thinks of himself as god, yet lowers himself beneath baboons.

Cool beans.

Again, is it the religion that made the Dominican Republic less shit than fucking Haiti very low goalpost btw or the fact that they aren't full-blown ebony niggers?

Muslim negro poets are kinda hilarious, to be honest. Exhibit A:

I think it's telling that they say "white" rather than "Arab."

"Aryans" as in the linguistic group came from around the Black Sea — southern Russia or northern Anatolia.

"Aryans" as in the racial group probably came from somewhere in eastern Europe — the Balkans seem likely. That or Persia somewhere, maybe the grasslands of the Caucasus. It's really very vague. I'll add that it's better to call them "Europoids."

Stolen? From nature? From God? Jews claim to be able to steal from God, but they'd do good if they did that.

What we owe the Aryans is our warrior genes, our spirit of conquest and our languages. What makes us the only people that can use these to reform a cruel reality guided by randomness and darwinian competition into a paradise shaped out of dreams and abstracts of beauty, fairness and perfection is our White European genes.

Both are on the lowest level of hierarchy, but the other is anarchy.

I could say that due to us not having the living standards of 3300, we are quite shit. Do you even understand what hierarchy means?

—-
I'm dropping this conversation in favor of the one OP started.

Nah you're wrong.

Your Jewish toilet paper even says so:

"28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

I guess you're not a good Christian to ignore your holy book like this.

Did you just get here faggot?

I'm a pagan. You're so retarded. You aren't comprehending the conversation at all. Go away.

No, he's is trying to ruin the thread. Because that's what you shill do now.

Do you guys have a guidebook on how to misunderstand things? Or are you the 80 IQ Albanian?

Pakis look odd, even with white genes…

No you're not.

"Pagan" is to Christians as "Goyim" is to Jews - to refer to yourself as "Pagan" unironically only reveals your true face.

And it were Christniggers who got us off topic in the first place

——-

Back on the subject.

I truly believe Persia could serve as a true opponent of Islam if only we could restore Zoroastrianism, but as I explained here:

It would be difficult indeed to undertake that task.

If I understand correctly, the Persians proclaimed Ahura Mazda (Lord Wisdom / Wise Lord / Wise One / Titan of Wisdom) to be the one true god of the Aryans. Some scholars tend to say that Zoroastrianism was sorta like a reform movement of older Indo-Aryan religion. The scripture of the Avesta is related to the Vedas (which Hindus revere), and it seems that the Zoroastrian religion set out to deliberately criticize the "unethical" conduct of the old Aryan gods and even demonize most of them as false deceivers. Zoroastrianism is a highly dualistic and ultimately utopian religious worldview with a progressive understanding of history and a vision of the future that includes an apocalyptic cleansing by Fire (or something like that) which will ensure the success of only the most noble and truthful human beings on earth.

Does the ethical dualism and apocalyptic utopianism sound familiar? It should, because it's most likely where Judaism, Christianity, and Islam get the idea. We've all heard about the Zoroastrian influence, and this is a big part of it.

That's part of what makes me uneasy about the Zoroastrian worldview and the effects it might have if an Iranian cultural renaissance occurs. I wonder if the utopianism of much later Zoroastrian developments (i.e. the Mazdakite movement) might have even contributed to the weakening of Persia - but I'm not entirely sure. It's a complicated philosophical curiosity. However, I do know that the Arabs invaded and sacked Persia around the time of political and social upheaval when some pre-Islamic Iranian revolutionaries were rallying peasants against landlords who were allegedly corrupt and unfair.

But anyway, the parts of Zoroastrianism borrowed by the Jews (and elaborated in Christianity and Islam) are very significant. Although, it shouldn't be surprising. As far as I can tell, Judaism is really just a bunch of mythic ethnic propaganda that borrows major beliefs and symbols from Mesopotamians, Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, and others to justify their own Semitic ethnocentrism, distrust of goyim, and rejection of gentile religion/culture. Which is ironic because they seem to take so much influence from gentiles (but only that which can be used to their advantage at a certain time). The emphatic belief in an immortal soul and stellar afterlife is probably ripped from Greek Hellenism. Their "chosenness" as well as their ethical dualism and apocalyptic utopianism is most likely stolen from the ancient Persian Zoroastrians. And on it goes.

PIC RELATED

Those are important certainly, but they move different routes; it is common for the losing tribe/nation to adopt the winning language, for example.

Hierarchy of races does not mean there is no hierarchy of conduct. Get your head out of your arse.

Primordial "Aryans" aka pre-proto-Indoeuropeans were just but a mongrel tribe of eastern caucasoids with Siberian mongoloids that belonged in the same linguistic group as similar sibero-mongrel tribes (fingols, hun-garians, uralics, tungusics, mongols, manchus and unfortunately even turkroaches), the Nostratic superfamily.

If Atlantis, Solutreans or prehistoric global White empire ancient_Whites_george_tsoukalos.jpg ever existed (which IMO is very likely) any connection to aryans would most likely be negligible to nonexistent and you should seek their ethno-linguistic affinities to the likes of Georgian, Basque and Sumerian languages, not savages from the Siberian steppe.

This is were White people first mixed with nostratic speakers forming the "Aryan" race as we know it. The Indo-European language family was likely just a clusterfuck of blended unrelated Siberian languages like its sister family, the Altaic, is.

That's not quite how evolution works.

We probably got the traits from the environmental factors that slowly turned them blue on a large group of people.

Blue eyes helped us breed in the cold north.

Sweden will inevitably revert it's damage.
Hell I heard about asians in china that are developing blue eyes (though they seem to be more for "seeing in the dark" than breeding)

Not necessarily. The power of Genes loses to brainwashing.

Not quite. Otherwise the UK would be speaking French.

In reality they speak a mix of Gaelic, French and German (with hints of Scandinavian).

Ancient Persia still may be found in Iran's language, even though they were conquered by the Greeks.

Languages and dialects don't simply disappear, they mutate.

Wrong.

Blue eyes help in low-sunlight conditions to improve sight.

They can be very bad news if you get snow-blinded.

I meant LONG term.

Eventually those Blacks, after thousands of years, will become white. There is not enough sunlight to sustain black skin there. The blue eyes help with snow blindness I guess.

Blue eyes in the north are due to white flight, then? Wouldn't surprise me.

It quite depends on the purpose of the conquest. Feudal systems didn't need to adopt the language - merely the officials. Arabic spread quite differently to how medieval Europe spread. I'm fairly sure Latin spread akin to Arabic as well - Greeks being able to reject it.

..spread its languages.*

So this means Monotheism is inherently dangerous and can very easily breed the same cancer found in Abrahamism.

This sucks. Maybe we could just populate the Middle East with Ogdoad worshipers or something. Maybe just leave it uninhabited?

Nah, not exactly. Persians were originally white Indo-Europeans before the repeated waves of Arab Muslim, Turkish, and Mongol invasions and forced miscegenation. However, you can still find some more or less pure white ethnic Iranians today - especially among the upper classes (similar to some of the high-caste Brahmin Hindus in India) - although they are much rarer. White Persian girls are quite gorgeous with their fair skin, sharp facial features, and (often) green eyes.

Also, Persians were not necessarily the "original" Aryans. Iranians are one group out of the entire Proto-Indo-European family that migrated both eastward and westward.

No no. Europe receives far less sunlight than many other continents, making Blue eyes advantageous for sight - especially in Europe's north that receives the least amount of sunlight in Europe.

Having blue eyes in a place that's both sunny and snowy will FUCK YOU UP. You're eyes have no protection from UV rays.

Your*

Aryans were just the product of the first big wave of miscegenation into Europe (maybe the second depending on if Neanderthals' were our true racial ancestors)
Aryans were historically exceptional because of large percentage of White Europeans' genes combined the usual over-aggressive raping, pillaging and subjugating tendencies of siberian mongoloid steppe-barbarians. That could have been a useful mix for advancing and sustaining civilization maybe all the way down to Greece and the Near East but ultimately its over-expansionism and already diluted Whiteness would inevitably lead to its own catastrophic undoing with further implementation of subhuman genes from conquered territories, especially given the fundamental values of Whites regarding individualism and fair play.

Indo-Iranians tried their best to institutionally prevent that with Caste systems but the moment they stepped into dravido-semitic territories it was a lost cause.

Kek you think warfare and logistics is that easy? Especially in the middle ages?
Look at the map. If Palestine is conquered then the empire is cut in half. And supply by ship isn't that easy, especially with powerful Arab fleets around.

Plus, the conquest of Islam followed right after (((Justinians plague))) that started in the 6th century, killed approx 50 mil till 8th across the Medditerean, mainly Byzantine Empire and Sassanid Persia. And they were war veary from the start.

tl:dr: pakis and gypsies ain't White just because MUH INDO-EUROPEAN LINGUISTIC HERITAGE

What is also dangerous, is the ability of a modern man to disregard any principle in favor of the ones they want to believe. For example, innocent until proven otherwise is a Roman principle - a central pillar of western civilization- and it seems to be lost regardless of Holla Forums or SJWs getting their way. Pity, I liked western civilization.

Makes sense.

I was under the impression that a single tribe of Indo-Europeans — speakers of the original Indo-European language; now extinct — was the current reigning consensus.

I dislike using "Aryan" as in the linguistic family and "Aryan" as in "Europoids" interchangeably. Seems just to spark confusion and inaccuracy. Given how little heritage modern whites (or, hell, even just Europoids) possess from the Indo-Europeans, I think it's more likely we mostly just received our language and culture from them.

There are a number of theories. I think the most likely is that lesser pigmentation developed from vitamin D deficiencies allowed blue eyes to mutate, and that they then spread as a way for men to better verify offspring (if you have blue eyes and take a blue-eyed wife, all your children will have blue eyes; if they don't you'll know real fast what's happened). I would say the same is more or less probably true for blond and red hair, and maybe for other "aesthetic" traits.

Not how evolution works. The environment and environmental pressures are constantly changing, not to mention that there is an element of chance involved — not just in mutations, but also gene flows (not just of particular kinds, but also at particular times). For example, a gene flow at a particular time in technological development may be beneficial and propagate, while at a different stage of advancement it may be detrimental and die out. There is no guarantee that Sweden will evolve the Swedish again.

See:

I'm not saying all Muslim victories was because everyone else just let them win (their desert victories in particular are probably in large part due to their monopoly on domesticated camels), but in the case of Egypt (and a few others), the Muslims only won for the reasons I stated.

What we need is another Ice Age to purify Europe again.

Invaders and half-castes will die while natives will thrive.

I'm skeptical. But I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. Zoroastrian Persia was one of the greatest and most powerful empires to ever exist. They were the only real rival to Rome according to most people. They must have been doing something right for a long, long time.

It might be that the Arabs simply caught them at their most vulnerable moment. It has to be remembered that the Persian revolutionaries who were revolting (and possibly weakening Persia) at the time didn't seem to be following any classical Zoroastrianism - but in fact, it was a radically egalitarian or even 'communist' late interpretation of the religion; its adherents are known today as Mazdakites. So it was a specific sect and some specific political and social imbalances that were going on at the time which were causing problems. Might not have been monotheism in particular.

In any case, I'm inclined to think that a Zoroastrian Iran would probably be much better than an Islamist Iran. But I dunno for sure.

Eh, a meteor would work. Or a supervolcano. Basically anything that would decimate global food production for a few years. That would kill off the vast majority of nonwhites, which would solve a lot of our problems. The resulting hunger would make revolution easy.

Persians were Whiter than turks, semites and maybe even classical Greeks. In no way they were Whiter than true Europeans or even non-IE modern fingols and hun-garians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostratic_languages#Origin_of_the_Nostratic_hypothesis
Before the term "nostratic" became cucked to the point of including everything that isn't chink, nigger or abo. It was pretty evident that the "indo-european" language was a foreign element introduced to Europe by Yamna mongrels about the same time hungro-fingols too came into our continent to miscegenate with White people leading to modern Europeans as a racial group.

It's got to be remembered that Zoroastrianism was a lot more similar to Judaism and Islam in many ways; it was heavily focused on punishment and a system of laws. It was absolutely far better than either, but it still would have needed a reformation or something.

Personally I never want to see Abrahamism rise again, and if Zoroastrianism leaves the potential of similar tumors to grow again - the risk simply isn't worth it.

Rome, Parthia (Persia), Qin were the successful ones then. Neither Persia nor Rome could conquer the Scythians (Russians?), but I doubt they were too relevant.

The ramblings of those 'racialists' is nonsensical- they hate kikes for thinking in terms of "Jew good, goy evil", but they themselves think that "Aryan good, non-white evil"… They just happen to hate principles that make more sense.

An exaggeration but yes, it was a single culture of siberian nomads that blended in with (aka cucked) Europeans leading to the Corded Ware Culture aka proto-Aryans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture

It was fortunate for both Europeans and siberoid conquerors that the immigration was of relatively small scale. That allowed the formation of the successful Aryan culture because of the mongoloids' militant hierarchical culture with its focus on conquest combined with predominately Whites genes and the creativity/perseverance that comes with it.

Where did you read Racialism in his post?

And you don't even know what Racialism is if that's how you define it.

It's the flavor of the month ideology.

..and it doesn't have Logos in it with redtext.

No doubt, it seems to be a dangerous idea. Jorjani even asserts that Zoroastrianism is fundamentally Promethean. But remember that Jews deliberately subverted a lot of religious elements of the Egyptians, Greeks, and Persians to give birth to their Abrahamism. I don't think we should necessarily confuse the idea itself with its Semitic subversion or totally hate it only because it would be too dangerous if it got into the wrong hands.

Still…overall, I remain skeptical about a Zoroastrian Iran.

It's been around since Man first walked the Earth.

Again - you don't know what Racialism is.

Funny that you mention that. I live in a minority blue-eyed country and I recall that to my surprise I took the subway on an unusually cold day and I saw mostly blue/grey-eyed people aboard as if the untermensch and the mongrels had withdrawn back to their holes.

Every thread they bring it up, it is either Aryans vs Semites or Aryans vs Abrahamics. Same dualism applied to people.

It was nice while it lasted.

No no, I see wisdom in your words.

Semites and those akin to them would subvert anything - we cannot blame Zoroastrianism for being a victim.

..but we can blame the church?

You're turning this into far more of a religious thread than it needs to be. Every other post doesn't need to describe how much you dislike Abrahamic religions.

Well, that's pretty standard for the ancient world. It was either tiny immigration or outright genocide and replacement.

Damn it.

We could make it work again, we just need to return to a point where we can trust our fellow man not to be Kikes.

Any discussion regarding the Middle East or its inhabitants will be seeped with religion.

tl;dr Go fuck yourself.

Yes we can blame the Church just as we can blame the Synagogue as well as the Mosque.

They're different houses of worship for the same Jewish demon.

Fuck off, we're having a discussion.

Shiites might not be nowhere near as shiit as sunnis but the only reason to tolerate them is because of the enemies of our (((enemies))).

Everything Abrahamist that isn't either superconservative Greek, Armenian or Copt Orthodoxy or badass militant Russian Orthodoxy is shit and cuckery, and that's not because they cannot be detrimental to original White culture or potential vessels of future cuckery to brown invaders like the Vatican is today (with modern Greek clergy being the best candidate for it among them) but solely on their historical contribution of preserving Greek, Egyptian and Armenian languages (all of them invaluable for White civilization in their own right) against impossible odds.

You merely say that because it is what you want to believe; in order to lump them all with the same "ENEMY" stickers.

There's a difference between discussing religion and borderline ranting about how much you hate Abrahamic religions. The second borders on shilling.

I'm sure you'd object if I tied all of my posts back to how paganism can be eliminated from the Earth.

Why?

How nuanced and informed.

Kek will smite the usurpous Jewish YHWH/Allah/El Elyon/El Shaddai/Elohim/Moloch/Samael/Yaldabaoth back to non-existence.

It's because religion is an extension of culture, which is an extension of race.

Current Western culture is shit, thus current religions in the West are shit. A cuck from a cuck culture isn't suddenly going to become not shit due to his religion; his religion will be shifted to accomodate his culture, as all religions everywhere always are.

Islam is shit because Arabs made it and practice it. Judaism is shit because Jews made it and practice it. Russian Orthodoxy is palatable (until they actively call a crusade I refuse to call them badass) because Russians have been inured to much of the Jewish poisons that currently infect the West. Same with Greek, Armenian, and Copt Orthodoxy, to an extent.

Not with those dubs, he won't.

Redirecting:

He has a point though.

Europeans worship a vaguely Abrahamized version of Dyeus P'ter (literal translation to Sky-Daddy to proto-Indoeuropean) aka Zeus, Jupiter, Odin, Zorooaster, Dehva, Theos.

Yahvee is a monotheized child-eating sand-demon among the original many Semites worshiped.

Of what relevance is this, though? I'm not trying to be antagonistic, I just don't see why this matters.

My 10,000,000 get on Holla Forums proves you wrong.

Sage for off-topic

Don't you fucking tell me about conduct. You're a god damn jewish slave. Christians have no place telling anyone anything. Bow down you fucking slave

Yet Abrahamic monotheism has been against child sacrifice practiced by the polytheists so often? Even Carthaginians burned their children - sure, it was the version of satanism back in the day, but definitely not associated with worshiping God. An Israeli king banned the child sacrifice and made a garbage dump of the grounds it was practiced in (valley of Gehenna in Jerusalem).

The fact that jews have practiced child sacrifice for two millenia as their religion is something peculiar, and would simply associate jews with Satan further.

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

CHRISTIAN SHILL

STOP

RUINING EVERY

FUCKING

THREAD!

rt.com/politics/342097-russian-orthodox-patriarch-declares-international/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/05/09/russian-orthodox-leader-battle-terrorism-holy-war/
interpretermag.com/russia-update-may-6-2016/
They don't call it a "Crusade" because the Crusades were ultimately detrimental to Eastern Christianity and today Crusades is nearly a dirty word in these countries (more in the sense of highly idealistic yet ultimately pointless devotion or even zealotry at the worst case).

NO ONE CARES

NO ONE CARES

YOU D/C FAGGOT

Christians are such slaves that they abolished slavery altogether; the method of control favored by everybody everywhere at all times - just not for themselves.

The writings of a free man. See the liberty.

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

CHRISTIAN

THREAD

DESTROYERS

EVERY

FUCKING

THREAD

NOW

YOU

DO

THIS

SHIT

Back on topic.

Persia can become great again if we hand the key of Zoroastrianism to them so they may unlock their Islamic shackles.

Even Genghis recognized the difference between kikes, muslims and Christians. Only 2 of those he called slaves openly. (It has to do with circumcision and understanding of the law).

But yeah, this guy is right.

Also, they should build a wall.

Make Persia Great Again.

Persia was well on way to becoming great again. Guess (((who))) ruined it?

I hope you realize that you're shitposting.

Eh, it's not exactly the same. I guess it's because the Orthodox don't have an overall head of the Church, but one guy, even if he is a patriarch, who doesn't hold enough weight with the entire religious body calling one just isn't the same.

That wouldn't help them. They need to get rid of the Arabs first of all and then become reasonably Europoid again. From that point their natural instincts and inclinations would weaken Islam to the point it is no longer recognizable as such or expel it altogether. Zoroastrianism, much as I would like to see it preserved as a historical curiosity, is not necessary for that to happen.

Look at the underlying problems, not the symptoms.

Why not just purge the entire East up to China as well as North Africa?

Make the Middle-World Europoid Again.

Europe has Genghis to thank for many things.

Namely for when he broke Islam's spine and ended their Golden Age.

Polite sage for off-topic

I think it would at least be an improvement.

They would have better attitudes toward science, art, literature, culture, and all the rest. No more repressive Islamic constraints.

Also, think about it. If Iran embraced their Indo-Aryan cultural heritage, maybe all the shilling for Islamic radicalism and anti-Western sentiments would stop and they could again become an ally of the West. That could be great. Perhaps it could even eventually render Israel a bit more irrelevant in the Middle East?

I sure can hope.

That were my thoughts as well.

There is no possible way to restore Zoroastrianism to Iran without kill every single Muslim in the country.

And no this isn't "oh they're savages" logic. The Zoroastrian religion dictates that you have to be BORN into the religion. You can't convert.

The only other way I can see this working is if a law was put in place that forced every iranian to teach their kids in the Zoroastrian ways and let them be Zoroastrian but something tells me that Muslims wont like the idea of being forced to teach their kids the ways of another religion.

I think their "Golden Age" ending was inevitable with their intermixing finally showing results. It only happened in the first place because in the early days before Arabization had time to take effect there were still unmongrelized Persians, Greeks, Spaniards, etc. in their empires who could make the discoveries that Islam so dishonestly claims for itself. Add five hundred years of "muh diking" the local white women and suddenly all the smart people are gone, replaced by 95 IQ pale sand-niggers who, surprisingly enough, can't into science.

That debate is over.

Off to >>>/christian/ with you if you continue.

Sage for off-topic

Converting to Zoroastrianism wouldn't unfucked their ethnic mixture (which itself would present a barrier to moving away from Islam, or, more specifically, its undesirable effects).

What if we make mandatory to have every mudsie cucked by Zoroastrian men?

I have a feeling that there must be some Iranians who would be open-minded about Zoroastrianism.

We could find a way.

Get bent, Schlomo.

Do you have to be born to the religion per se, or is it enough to be part of the lineage? Ie. does a DNA test make it possible?

I wouldn't say no to killing every Muslim in the world.

It's explicitly against Islamic law, so no.

Fuck off.

Discuss the topic or GTFO.

MAZDAISM
A
Z
D
A
I
S
M

That doesn't make sense.

Unless we convergently evolved we should have been even more drastically different. That explains why bonobos, chimps, etc, are so drastically different to us.

All people came from the Hominini tribe. That is certain.

Pretty sure one must be born in it, but how did it gain traction when it first began if that were the case?

You have no choice.

The best memes survive.

Frankly when we became secular, problems began to emerge.

Religious division would destabilize Iran. Wait 30 years for Christian conversion. Right now they are a valuable ally against Kikes. Christians and Shiites work just fine together.

Not that Holla Forums could impact the religious status of Iran.

That debate is over.

But doesn't that have to do with later superficial societal developments that were innovated for the purpose of staying separate from Muslims in Iran and to avoid stepping on the toes of Hindus in some Indian areas where some Zoroastrians fled after the Arab invasions?

It is an ancient religion, even a small tribe could have gotten that traction, especially if they were warlike.

But then again, kikes 2000 years ago tried converting the goyim.

Why would they convert to Christianity when it is currently so subverted, weak, and poisonous? It's basically theistic progressivism at this point, so I really don't see it becoming popular with any population throwing off Islam.

It's never over.

I had discussed it deeper and with more links than your single sentence butthurt reconstructionist LARPing.

Is it?

Because I think that's the biggest theme of this "meme war" - figuring out whether our current memes are the best memes.

A Zoroastrian cannot marry a non Zoroastrian.

But that's the whole point of Jorjani's series of articles on The Return of Zarathustra.

Iran is already in a religious crisis. The majority of its population is under 30 years of age. Huge portions of the Iranian youth are turning away from the rule of the Islamic clerics and Islam itself. Shia Islam could possibly collapse. It's likely that some kind of cultural and spiritual revolution is going to take place pretty soon. But it's difficult to predict what that might look like.

I were referring to the Christcuck argument, but let's kill this good thread for a debate this site has already seen a million times.

You want that?

First we make the Persians Zoroastrian, Then we restore them to their former glory.

This is correct. However, I feel like we shouldn't play with fire. Truth bombs - the whole truth - is something we could release there. Having yet another revolution spark there is definitely in Israeli[fake] interests.

My post was implying that it will go on forever, online and offline. As long as people haven't forgotten…

I wouldn't use Russian Orthodoxy as the premier example of a strong religion. For a start it is still subservient to Jewish doctrines it cannot challenge — the Russian Orthodox church wouldn't dare, for example, question the narrative of "diversity" or "equality" — but it is also quite incoherent compared to the philosophical tradition of Western branches of Christianity.

To be frank, I just don't see what appeal there would be without a new and uncompromising sect of Christianity coming to the foreground. Not that that's unrealistic, mind you, but Christianity in its current form? I doubt it.

It is rightful Grecian clay.

If anything, it should be a military buffer zone to protect Europe proper.

The only stronger religions today are Sunni Islam and maybe Myanmar Buddhism.

I'm wondering if Holla Forums is full of military people. Sure, it does make sense for that, but I'd favor the culture and history over strategy.

Buy hey, at least you didn't mention the income.

Dude, first we need to make them white or Europoid again. I don't want current brown, Arabized "Persians" dominating anything, even if they aren't Muslim.

Also, Anatolia needs to become its own separate European state. The Turk squatters need to be purged. Probably the same with Egypt.

I wasn't aware there was any kind of Buddhism that had both growth and moral authority.

That's the crux of the matter. Christianity doesn't have moral authority; it's still slave to an alien and poisonous moral system. Until it does, I don't think we're going to see its growth in any uncucked place.

Nah, it's too late for that.

It must become a buffer zone.

Because Russia told them not to do infighting. Russia roasts the local kebab with foreign cannons…
ISIS is afraid of the Chechen veterans they have in their ranks - both because they can't say if they are Russian infiltrators and because of their savagery.

This is not the thread for this discussion.

The culture and history was purged along with the Byzantines and Armenians. Not to mention if it were up to me Persia would be more or less white anyway, making its dominance of Anatolia sort-of irrelevant.

Infighting…?

Look, until there's a sect of Christianity that openly rejects the leftist, Jewish moral system in its entirety, I'm not going to believe there is a strong Christian sect in existence.

You're probably right.

Anywho, Iran and Syria are already friends afaik.

Imagine if they united under Zoroastrianism.

Fighting on Russian soil means easy proxy war for NATO, Soros etc.
Try Cossacks, monastic orders… Old Faith in general.
What you believe is what you believe. Does it affect reality? Or does what you see affect it?

You need to end the derail posts.

Contribute with knowledge about the Aryans or GTFO.

Meant to sage.

Syria hasn't really had any history with Zoroastrianism, as far as I'm aware.

(last reply, since it is genuinely off-topic)

No, no, my question is why the Russian Orthodox church rejecting leftism would cause infighting. If it genuinely would, Russia has more severe problems than I thought.

Cossacks are more an ethnic group though, and monastic orders aren't exactly the same as an entire religion. When the religion itself is firm in its non-leftist moral doctrines I will believe, but right now there is no significant church (in either growth or size) that is so.

Not even sure what you're trying to ask here. I do not see any evidence of a significant and utterly non-pozzed church; asking questions about the nature of reality won't change that.

Jorjani predicts that Iran will probably never go back to literal Zoroastrianism as it was practiced in the ancient days - just as a the literal worship of Odin is probably never going to sweep over Northern Europe ever again.

But the prediction is that the Islamic regime in Iran might collapse, and what takes its place could possibly be a new cultural ethos that is more in accordance with the mentality and sensibility of pre-Islamic Persia.

See .

Christianity is just goatfucker-flavoured romanized platonism with rites predominantly based on pre-Christian European paganism. If in the New-Testament the moral of authority of the Torah is greatly de-emphasized.

Half of your posts are just that jargon. "pls stop". Watch in cuckolded anger as I continue to post.

Old faith IS a religion.
I was referring to your stance being the irrelevant thing; go and watch.

O no, I'm not acting cuckolded.

I'm being civil - or trying to - that we might have a decent thread.

And here you are shitting it up with your Jew-demon.

Kill yourself.

You did beg quite a lot.
Yet you called me a Christcuck.

t. Anti-Christian bot.

You know history is more nuanced than that, right? Relevant to my post though is that current leftism very much is an alien moral system both to Christianity as expressed in the Bible and Christianity as it has historically existed (do not confuse the two, with each other or with how Christianity exists now).

Bud, it is actually off the thread topic. eca539 is not being unreasonable.

I know. He did call me a cuck, so I won't give him the honor.

I did not beg.
I gave the courtesy of dropping the subject and expected the same from you.

And you've managed to act like a flamboyant homosexual and will be perceived as such. Christ. Cuck.

Dude Constantinople is on the other side of the Bosporus

I know this, but I refused to call the country Turkey or Istanbul.

Stop offtopic.

Constantinople sits astride the Bosporus, not just on one side. That's why it is the only city that has the distinction of being both in Europe and in Asia.

The important part of Constantinople (the part that actually is Constantinople and not of Roach creation) is on the other side. The rest is full of Turds

Well, considering I want to see the whole of Anatolia (in truth, the whole of Africa and the East up to China) cleansed of nonwhites, I don't think that's a significant point.

The roaches will be purged.

I just suggested using the clay as a military buffer zone that could be maintained by Kebab-removing Slavs or something.

Why would we need a buffer zone in Anatolia when we should cleanse the whole of Africa and the East?

You need to realize that Christianity is not irrelevant to White identity for at least a thousand years. I would be all for volkish revival if there was a single shred of unironical cultural continuity into it instead of Wicca-tier larping. Maybe that was the case with Zoroastrianism, given that unlike European pagans, the uninterruptedly continued to exist to this day.but assuming these >>7049531 are correct I'm afraid there's a serious demographic issue that makes it unfeasible.

You may argue that we don't need religion at all for White-revival but reality and the degenerate cesspool of moral-relativism the modern secular "west" has been reduced to proves the dangers of lacking unironic non-casual spiritualism, at least regarding the masses.

tl;dr: If you are not a kike hating Christianity for subverting your goat-fucking demonolatric traditions into Roman ethos, kicking out of White countries for centuries and severing your connection to Yahvee since 160AD grow the fuck up out of your edgy comic figure worshiping phase.

A buffer zone for what? If the sandniggers and roaches are purged then there isn't really anything to worry about. You afraid of some Zoroastrian Persians?

Remember
Good Thoughts,
Good Words,
Good Deeds

Thats what that religion was founded on

They did. A jew stole the true cross of Christ from the Romans and gave it to the Persians (Sassanids). Rome engaged in the first ever Christian holy war to reclaim the true cross of Christ.

The Roman and the Sassanid Empires clashed in what was one of the most devastating wars of all history. Rome was left utterly exhausted, but victorious. Heraclius brought home the true cross of Christ. The Sassanids were completely shattered. Neither side had any military force remaining, and their coffers were empty. At exactly this moment Muhamad and his horde of pirates and raiders emerged from the Arabian desert, and found the rich and bountiful lands of both Rome and Persia completely undefended.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Sasanian_War_of_602–628

Holla Forums is always right.

What a worthless worm you are.

No, Christnigger, you indeed do not hold a monopoly on genuine faith.

Go prep your wife's 'godly' nigger bull.

Perhaps not, but see the Mitanni

You can't be serious. Your stance throughout the thread is way more "anti-Christian" than my pragmatic approach of it as an inseparable part of European culture and identity.

Yes we do when it comes to Europe. ;^)

Who says it would be a permanent barrier?

It's still worth building walls even if there's nothing nearby that would cause trouble. Better to be safe than sorry.

Pretty sure the Aegean sea and some reinforced walls around Constantinople would be enough

The same Europe that's leaving the churches in droves?

Pretty sure Christianity only thrives in South America and Africa.

Good luck in your supernatural Brazilian favela - diversity courtesy of your own missionaries.

Religion is necessary, as it is an extension of culture. We won't get any sort of white revival without having a cultural revival and, by extension, a religious revival.

What form that will be in remains to be seen though, but I would be very surprised if it was anything close to historical paganism (in theology; as paganism was a European construct I have no doubt any religion adopted by Europeans would resemble, in practice, rites, custom, and philosophy, any previous religions adopted by them).

Don't forget that in many of the arenas the Muslims fought in they had a decisive advantage in the form of the camel; Arabs had a monopoly on domesticated camels, allowing them proto-mechanized infantry that could both cross deserts and were fast moving (even the non-mounted units).

Also remember that there was largescale Arab immigration to Byzantine Syria before the rise of Islam, which was part of why Islam conquered it so easily. The Arabs already there betrayed the Byzantines and took up with their brethren.

Sorry, that particular post of yours seemed almost exactly like the more-or-less copy-and-paste anti-Christian shillposts that get batted around from time to time.

It's hard not to react automatically to it.

Do I honestly come across as anti-Christian?

True enough. It would serve as an excellent starting point for pushing out further in the initial stages of the conquest.

Truly worth the lulz. Merchant, you are my greatest ally.
PERSIAN DIGNICIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

It's going to be a slow month.

Back2Freech

Nope. The Europe that had remained faithful to Graeco-Roman values for two millenia before (((cultural marxism))), (((materialism))) and (((nihilism))) destroyed all its moral substance.

Interesting. Seems a bit before Zoroastrianism though.

I don't dispute that before Islam both Syria and Persia were of roughly the same ethnic stock, but that's a tenuous connection when talking about religion.

At least you saged. Now either post some convincing evidence that pre-Islamic Persia wasn't Europoid or get the fuck out.

Alahu Akbar to you too my fellow Aryan

No one is claiming we wuz Persians. We're talking about the historical and factual Persian Indo-Aryan civilization before it was invaded by hordes of brown and yellow peoples (i.e. Arab Muslims, Turks, Mongols…)

Read the thread before polluting it.

The same Graeco-Roman values Christianity stole and then worked tirelessly to eliminate the original progenitors of?

[citation needed]- or did you steal math whilst learning it?
Last I checked, Christians preserved Plato, Aristotle… The great works. Gave them the credit, too.

Then slaughtered the Stoics and philosophers.

At least they gave credit :^)

"Inhereted" would be a better word, considering that the people were exactly the same, and that all that had changed was a small aspect of cultural expression.

There wasn't really much difference between a Christian Roman and a pagan Roman, so to claim that the Christian Roman "stole" his Roman virtues seems a little silly.

u wot

Ahmed please. Keep your we WUZ fantasies in your own shithole and quit trying to pollute European heritage with inferior Iranian culture.

Que?

That's like saying there isn't much difference between a Tzarist Russian and a Bolshevik Russian.

Tsarist*

There are worlds of difference between a political ideology and a religion. Religions are slave to cultures (more or less), while cultures are slave to political ideologies.

At the end of the day, both Romans still practiced Roman culture and believed in Roman virtues, with very minor differences.

[Citation needed]

Biologically speaking even most modern "Semites" are Europoids.

I don't have the slightest issue with Iran or even pajeets being part of an extended White superfamily but what I'm arguing against is that Iranian can never be European/Westerner Whites just because of their linguistic status, since Aryans were only historically and linguistically relevant to Mother Europa and never a fundamental biological or cultural pillar of what constitutes Whiteness like proto-Nords/proto-Celts and Graecoromans were respectively.

Let's not forget that Persians and their multicultural armies of shitskin slaves seeking to subjugate our freedoms, ethnic identities and individuality in the name of proto-globalism were the first true adversaries of a quasi-unified Europe.

So does anyone here actually know anything about Zoroastrianism or do you guys just like it because it isn't islam?

Don't get me wrong my knowledge of the religion is only surface level but there are some things you should know,

The religion does strike similarities to both Christianity and Islam, that being that there is a single God that is all "good". Although out of the three Zoroastranism is the most pacifist (Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds).

"A corpse is considered a host for decay. Consequently, scripture enjoins the safe disposal of the dead in a manner such that a corpse does not pollute the good creation"
AKA you have to leave the dead out in the open so they rot.

Reading through the Wikipedia article it looks like it MAY have only been Indian Zoroastrians that say you can't convert. it appears that Iranian Zoroastrians encourage missionary work, although I may have misread since it's 4:30 in the morning.
Link for the lazy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism

Till they got radicalized into mobs like
describes.

Just like our modern SJWs

I honestly do not believe Jews are close enough to count as Europoid. Caucasoid? Maybe. Europoid? No. They are too different in appearance, biology, culture, temperament, and civilization to be considered Europoid.

And don't even get me started on Arabs. At this point I'm pretty convinced they must have a fair amount of African heritage, making them a mongrel race. It'd explain their abysmal IQs. Even the dumbest Jewish divisions manage at least a 95 mean IQ. Arabs are in the low 80s.

That's going far too far.

I agree. I'm saying that they were, at one point, a cousin of Europeans. Hence me calling them "Europoids" rather than their linguistic group of Indo-European, which would only confuse matters.

Nowadays though I'm not even sure I'd call the Iranians Caucasoid, let alone Europoid. They're just too heavily intermixed with Arabs and other nonwhites.

True enough, although I think you're over-emphasizing the multicultural aspect. Nonwhites were a lot less common around the European world back then.

I'm not about to take an unsourced picture with disputed claims (like the Library of Alexandria) as definitive proof of anything.

All I'm saying is that whenever somebody tries to blame religion, it inevitably turns out to be due to something else: ethnic tensions, ethnicity itself (who's to say those Christians weren't amongst the many nonwhite immigrants throughout the empire?), politics, or a myriad of other things.

"The religion made him do it" sounds completely stupid when you think about it.

There actually wasn't. Modern Murca is more of a cultural product of (((marxism))) than the USSR was. Regarding culture the Soviets had more solidarity with their traditional rugged aesthetics, patriotic and cult of person sentiments of the hard-worthy Slavic culture than degenerate (((materialistic))) post-War westerners did, even under unquestionable devotion to the Party's rule.

In their minds Lenin and Stalin were just the new Czars.

This is bullshit.

Temples were closed, not burned down. Notice how we STILL have some of these temples?

The Library of Alexandria was burned down by muslims, as recorded by muslims a few hundred years later.

Gibbons is also an absolute moron who hated Christianity. It'd be like trusting a jew (afterall he was an atheist, and there isnt a lot of difference between a jew and an atheist) to give us an accurate account of Christ's work.

Actually it was among the Stoics that Christianity took off. It is actually recorded in the Bible that Paul would go to the forums and debate philosophy with the Stoics and others. Stoics and Christians got on very well whilst the other group whose name I forget were a bunch of subjectivist hippies who were despised by both groups.

Christianity then continued the tradition of public debate through the numerous debates, apologies and councils that went on all the time, many of which were recorded and we can still read about today.

From the little I know about it, it's leagues better than Islam (it actually has free will and absolute good and evil build into its theology, which Islam explicitly rejects), but there are aspects about it I don't like. Focus on laws and punishments for a start, but that's probably my European cultural bias talking. I really wouldn't be prepared to make a definitive statement on incorporating law into religion, but I'd err on the side of "it's a bad idea."

That makes more sense. Until it was mentioned in this thread I'd never heard anything about inherited religion.

No it's because they're inbred. It is a known fact that inbreeding shaves off around 7 I.Q. points. Imagine generations of that. Same goes for Jews, and even Iranians to an extent.

That's because Christianity and Islam vaguely inherited major Zoroastrian religious themes through its influence on Iranian Jews who perversely subverted elements of Zoroastrianism for their own Semitic ethnic propaganda found in Judaism. See this post:

By that, they mean thinking well, speaking the truth, and acting virtuously. The Persian Empire under Zoroastrianism was not pacifist, though. You can have an ethical religion without being pacifist.

Nietzsche said: "To speak the truth and to shoot well with arrows, that is Persian virtue."

Was the other group Mithraists? I really don't know anything about them, so I'm not sure how relativist they were.

I am prepared to say that the Cathars were proto-communists though, but that was a thousand years after what you're talking about.

They can't possibly be that inbred, can they? I would think the fact that they have never had any civilizations or cultures worth speaking of (hell, they had to get their writing script from Christian missionaries) would be proof enough that their IQ has probably never been very high. Certainly not above 90, I would bet.

The Askenazim, that are currently both the epitome of semitic subversion/supremasism and the Whites' greatest enemy, are essentially just extremely inbred Europeans with semitic undertones. Yes, they are recognizable to the experienced eye and yes they are biologically separable from mainframe Europeans due to their self-inflicted dysgenics but the semitic influences to their biology are for the greatest part cultural and not a genetic.

They're half-European at best. I wouldn't call that "essentially European."

They're really only indistinguishable from regular Europeans with plastic surgery, and even then to a trained eye it's easy to get a fairly high rate of identification.

They're half non-European though. I'd bet that that half is not even Europoid, either. I wouldn't be prepared to ascribe the poison of the Jews as purely due to culture; culture, after all, is largely born from race, and if the Ashkenazim were truly fairly European they wouldn't be nearly so cancerous for us.

It was the Epicureans. Here's what wiki has to say about them (and you'll see why both Christians and Stoics disagreed with them):
"> The philosophy originated by Epicurus flourished for seven centuries. It propounded an ethic of individual pleasure as the sole or chief good in life. Hence, Epicurus advocated living in such a way as to derive the greatest amount of pleasure possible during one's lifetime, yet doing so moderately in order to avoid the suffering incurred by overindulgence in such pleasure. The emphasis was placed on pleasures of the mind rather than on physical pleasures. Therefore, according to Epicurus, with whom a person eats is of greater importance than what is eaten. Unnecessary and, especially, artificially produced desires were to be suppressed. Since learning, culture, and civilization as well as social and political involvements could give rise to desires that are difficult to satisfy and thus result in disturbing one's peace of mind, they were discouraged. Knowledge was sought only to rid oneself of religious fears and superstitions, the two primary fears to be eliminated being fear of the gods and of death. Viewing marriage and what attends it as a threat to one's peace of mind, Epicurus lived a celibate life but did not impose this restriction on his followers.

Now you're twisting the truth.

The ones responsible for the burning of the library are unknown, but seeing how much Christianity hates Rome and Egypt ("Muh Persecution" & "Muh Exodus", plus all the anti-Kek shilling) I would not be surprised in the least if it were Christians who did it.

And the Greeks laughed your faggout Kike Paul out of the forums you lying rat.

Faggot*

Ah. Those faggots I do know. Essentially the original leftists. Less cancerous for sure, but still hedonist cunts.

Now that's just not even true. Modern Jewish Churchianism is not what was around during that time.

It's kikepedia-tier knowledge that Muslims did it, you post-modernist Schlomo.

Go to one of banana-sodomized Atheist video's comment page or /r/atheism if you want to bash Christianity with half-assed historically illiterate platitudes.

Theater plays weren't forum events. Saul was the kike, too. Given the meaning of the word, which you respect, right?

This is actually very interesting and relevant to the thread. One of the articles I linked cover this event a bit more. The relationship between Europeans and the ancient Persians is curious.

It was true and it stayed true throughout the Middle Ages.

They hated Rome for subjugating Judea.

An official view on the source of civilisation was that "All light comes from the East" or close to it anyway and that Europe was inferior to the Jews that gave us Jesus.

55 posts and every one a bunch of uninformed opinions, deceit and propaganda, with a healthy dose of Christian hatred.

How many shekels do they pay you?

It was largely accepted that it was muslims for a long time, and that only really stopped with a few atheists who had a personal hatred of Christianity who decided that the muslim records must have been lies. I mean it is possible, but why would you slander your own people by attributing the atrocity to them? Regardless, if you take such a stance you cannot truly 'believe' anything happened in the past, because there is always the possibility that it might just be made up or exagerated. We can be fairly sure muslims did it, because muslims said they did.

Yeah that's clearly why Christianity because the religion of Europe for 2000 years. It is specifically mentioned in the Bible that Paul debated with the Stoics and used many concepts that Stoics used to explain Christianity and God. There were differences to be sure, but there was a LOT of over-lap; even Christian-hating sources admit this.

Christians literally defined themselves as Roman before anything else for millenia. The Roman Catholic Church? The Holy Roman Empire? Even some muslims claimed they were Romans. Your post-modernist interpretation of history is absolute garbage. Read a book nigger.

That's not true either.

Honestly at this point it seems like you're just pulling stuff out of your ass.

I didn't post the image.

And yes they hated the true, 'pagan' Rome, hence why they pulled a Commie-tier revolution after Constantine gave them the means.

Indo-Europeans/Aryans and Semites seem to have always been duking it out, and it seems that Jews have been sore losers in making themselves a career out of being professional victims and special snowflakes. Nietzsche even identifies them as the main progenitors of slave morality.

- Describing the contours of ancient history, the great American Egyptologist James Henry Breasted saw the ancient world in terms of an epochal struggle between “our ancestors,” the Indo-Europeans of Europe, Persia, and India, on the one hand, and the Semitic peoples of Mesopotamia, Phoenicia, Canaan, Assyria, and Carthage, on the other:

"The history of the ancient world, as we are now to follow it, was largely made up of the struggle between this southern Semitic line, which issued from the southern grasslands, and the northern Indo-European line, which came forth from the northern grasslands to confront the older civilizations represented in the southern line. Thus . . . we see the two great races facing each other across the Mediterranean like two vast armies stretching from Western Asia westward to the Atlantic. The later wars between Rome and Carthage represent some of the operations on the Semitic left wing, while the triumph of Persia over Chaldea is a similar outcome on the Semitic right wing."

"The result of the long conflict was the complete triumph of our ancestors (the Indo-European line), who conquered along the center and both wings and finally, as represented by the Greeks and Romans, gained unchallenged supremacy throughout the Mediterranean world. This triumph was accompanied by a long struggle for mastery between the members of the northern line themselves. Among them the victory moved from the east end to the west end of the northern line, as first the Persians, then the Greeks, and finally the Romans gained control of the Mediterranean and oriental world."

^ Quoted from "The Roots of the White Man": (radixjournal.com/journal/2015/2/14/the-roots-of-the-white-man)

- "With the Jews, there begins the slave revolt in morality."

"The symbol of this struggle, inscribed in letters legible across all human history is 'Rome against Judea, Judea against Rome.' There has hitherto been no greater event than this struggle, this question, this deadly contradiction. Rome felt the Jews to be something like anti-nature itself, its antipodal monstrosity, as it were. In Rome, the Jews stood convicted of hatred for the whole human race. And that view was correct, to the extent that we are right to link the health and the future of the human race to the unconditional rule of aristocratic values, Roman values."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche, On the Genealogy of Morals

Listen to Jonathan Bowden speak about this text: youtube.com/watch?v=KrrU3q7UWHs

Let's settle the Christianity debate with a nifty link:

>>>/cucktianity/

The problem with a lot of this is that it confuses linguistic groups for racial groups. Carthaginians and Jews are both Semitic, but they aren't racially akin. Carthaginians, from all available evidence, were either Europoid or even European. They merely spoke a Semitic language, hence the term Semite. Same with the Phoenicians, Assyrians, and probably the Mesopotamians.

On the reverse, there are many "Indo-Europeans" (speakers of an Indo-European language) that are neither European or Europoid — or even in some cases even Caucasoid. In modern times Indo-Europeans includes some of the broadest racial categories in existence (the whole of India is technically Indo-European, but you'd have to be a shill to call the brownest street shitter a cousin to Europeans).

While poetic, as a history of races and racial struggles this is pure fantasy. The groups we conveniently refer to as "Semites" (Jews, Arabs, etc.) have never been particularly historically significant in terms of creating great empires or impacting cultures. Most didn't even create civilizations.

Anybody got any pictures of Persian chicks preferably naked? links to vids would be nice too

Jewish origin is not strictly Semite. Semites as they were back then no longer exist, only a muddled horde that speaks Semitic languages. Groups like Amorites who spoke a Semitic tongue were more Aryan than any Semite as we think of them. The Bedouin is probably the closest to a historic Semite you're going to get today.

The jew is a hodgepodge of races, part Semite and part everything else in the regions they've inhabited. They were always nomadic (and still are); settling in their own hasn't ever happened for long, and even today with Israel existing, most jews live outside of it and make their nest in other people's nations. Jews didn't create great civilizations like Sumeria and all that but they definitely had contact with those civilizations, even plagiarizing their mythos (among others) to create what is now Judaism.

I believe the fighting among those who spoke Indo-European languages and those that spoke Semitic ones was likely similar to all the fighting that has gone on between Europeans, like the Celts versus the Romans.

Which Library?
because the main one burned down because an earthquake shattered the complex oil lamp fire lighting inside
and oil fires plus dusty old papyrus scrolls = inferno
WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEEEET

Christians spread Roman law and Greek philosophy across the continent. They did it with Roman systems, be it Byzantium or… Rome.

Sorry, no.

They really are a vampire race. Except if vampires gained things from the people they fed off — appearances, traits, etc..

Basically the history of the Holy Roman Empire.

It can be said that both Dracula and Frankenstein (like the Golem) are both inspired by jews.

lads be it christcucks or turkroach kebabs
both claimed to be Imperrum Romanum, the Papacy was given supreme power in the West and the Byzantines continued the treachery and deceit of the late Roman Empire for a thousand years in the East
Rome was Caesar, Sulla, Brutus, Tarquin, Cato, Scipio, Cicero, Augustus, Tiberius, Vespasian, Aurelius, Hadrian, Caligula, Claudius
Rome died a long time ago fam, it died in the hills of the Aventine and Capitoline, it was thrown from the Tarpian Rock and bled to death in the Colosseum

they still make golems you know

Which makes the idea of Christians hating Rome absurd. Which was the original point I was making to the shill that is going on an anti-Christian rant and just making up all kinds of shit that is blatantly false.

You jokester, you.

aye Christians called themselves Romans since they were all former citizens of the Roman Empire

the Byzantines were the legitimate heirs to Rome as the Emperors throne moved from Rome in the West to Byzantium in the East
what im referring to with kebabs is the arrogant turkroaches referred to themselves as the Sultanate of Rum (Rome) after they conquered a section of Anatolia

Wait, what? I hadn't heard of this. If it's true, it heightens my hatred of Turks to new levels.

Well, sure. Language doesn't directly coincide with race. But there is also the obvious fact that there are striking ethnic correlations among the earliest speakers of these languages, unlike what is claimed by the politically correct establishment in this paranoid post-WWII climate. We're now taught that speakers of Indo-European languages only had linguistics and maybe some culture and religion in common, and we're not allowed to investigate the ethnic or racial ties (we're typically supposed to pretend to be totally blind to those and not make much of a deal out of the emerging evidence which would suggest connections) - even though there clearly are some observable ethnic similarities.

Well, there clearly is ethnic similarity between Europeans and upper caste (Aryan) Indian populations.

GENOME RESEARCH: Genetic Evidence on the Origins of Indian Caste Populations

(source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/):

"In contrast, for paternally inherited Y-chromosome variation each caste is more similar to Europeans than to Asians. Moreover, the affinity to Europeans is proportionate to caste rank, the upper castes being most similar to Europeans, particularly East Europeans. These findings are consistent with greater West Eurasian male admixture with castes of higher rank. Nevertheless, the mitochondrial genome and the Y chromosome each represents only a single haploid locus and is more susceptible to large stochastic variation, bottlenecks, and selective sweeps. Thus, to increase the power of our analysis, we assayed 40 independent, biparentally inherited autosomal loci (1 LINE-1 and 39 Alu elements) in all of the caste and continental populations (∼600 individuals). Analysis of these data demonstrated that the upper castes have a higher affinity to Europeans than to Asians, and the upper castes are significantly more similar to Europeans than are the lower castes. Collectively, all five datasets show a trend toward upper castes being more similar to Europeans, whereas lower castes are more similar to Asians."

But I get your point. Even though the ancient Aryans of India have mixed significantly with non-white indigenous populations over the centuries, they all now pretty much speak an Indo-European language (at least, since the replacement of the ancient Dravidian pictographic script and indigenous tongues by Sanskrit and later vernacular languages that developed), despite the fact that very few of them are white or fair-skinned

But no one here is arguing that we should start suddenly thinking of brown Indian pajeets or modern mixed Iranians as equivalents of white Europeans. They aren't. However, they might be slightly related (i.e they probably have Aryan or white ancestry if they are among the dominant castes or upper class).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Rum
kikepedia has the info lad
seriously fuck turks, they should all be driven into the Black Sea and drowned

I'm either going to show up as a (1) or about a (7), but hopefully you'll consider the following ideas regardless:

1) Any poster who attaches an identity to their posts is not to be trusted, whether it's a namefag or some recognizable redtexter like ASSES AND DILDOES. The whole point of anonymous imageboards is that opinions can be judged entirely on their logical merit, and not have said judgement be biased by the perception of a digital avatar.

2) Any poster who refers to anonymous (the literally anonymous, not the "Anonymous" cucks) posters using collective terms like (((we))) or (((us))) has either misunderstood the point of anonymous imageboards or is attempting, rather crudely, to influence the opinions and actions of numerous individuals.

I'm going to cross-post this a bunch niggers

P.S. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Perhaps, but this is muddied by the fact we don't know what the other Semites of the time were like. Carthaginians, Phoenicians, and Assyrians were all pretty Europoid, so I don't dispute their ethnic similarities. What I dispute is lumping them in together with Jews and Arabs. Now, as mentioned before Jews are basically a mongrel vampire race, making it very difficult to know what they were like two or three thousand years ago, so I suppose it's possible they too were somewhat Europoid, but I'd be skeptical for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that they never achieved anything beyond a few small kingdoms. Arabs, as I've said early, I'm pretty convinced are some sort of African mongrel race, so perhaps they too were Europoid, but as they were basically unknown two thousand years ago (let alone earlier) I wouldn't be prepared to make statements concerning their race, only to say that I'd be skeptical of it being at all Europoid, due to them not even having civilization.

While that's true, I think it's foolish to conflate the two and assume that a common language means common race. Better to keep the two categories separate, as exactness has never hurt any scientific conversation.

True enough, but I'm of the belief that that's because there actually were Europoid peoples living up to Northern India two thousand years ago that have been steadily mongrelized in the intervening time. I wouldn't really call them Europoid nowadays; apart from some lingering superficial characteristics they seem fairly distinct from Europeans and Europoids.

Sounds to me like the men took nonwhite wives. Muh-diking strikes again.

What did the Black Sea ever do to you that you think it needs to be polluted with Turks?

But seriously, I agree. Turks need to be purged.

Thanks for the PSA, I guess. Are we really being swamped by that many newfags?

Relevant image.

Shills in the CTR threads, obviously, but there is always a steady stream of newfags. Maybe I missed it, but those points aren't covered in the meta-thread. If they are then I chug dicks etc etc

essentially
the only Roman practice the turks adopted seemed to be the boy pederasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome#Puer

hurriyetdailynews.com/male-sexual-quirks-among-the-ottomans.aspx?pageID=238&nID=78968&NewsCatID=438

Trust the Muslims to only adopt the most degenerate practices they come across.

I swear Islam is the most sex-obsessed religion on the planet. You know that in their version of Heaven you're supposed to have (literally) an "eternal erection." This is "divinely" stated in the Koran.

Goddamn I hate Muslims and all their constituent nonwhite races.

Sure, it is important to be able to discern between the two where necessary and never entirely conflate them (especially since some groups may speak a language and not belong to the major racial or ethnic group with which the language is most commonly associated), but if one values exactness and honesty, we also shouldn't be afraid of noticing and pointing out at least some observable ethnic correlations. It's important to keep in mind that kikes are constantly trying to drive huge wedges between race, culture, language, and identity. You've probably already heard so many people trying propagate the absurd idea that culture has nothing to do with race, as if they are entirely separate. Jewish anti-racists and their ilk would love to reduce Europe to nothing but a mere geographic location or economic zone as well as to reduce language to nothing but vague and neutrally abstract epiphenomena that has absolutely nothing to do with any specific ethnic or racial groups. They want to dilute and dissolve distinct gentile identities, and especially white identity. In the future, migrants of Arab and North African descent will be considered the new "Germans" simply because they happen to live in the location of Germany and speak the German language. That is the danger of letting the imagined absolute dichotomy between race and language/culture go way too far.

theworldin.com/article/10466/new-germans

Kek
semite soft cocks cant keep it up unless their victim is hairless, screaming and bloody
We've been at war with them for thousands of years, a war that began before anyone alive today was born and it will continue until they're dead
even if they killed us and wiped us out they'd find reasons to kill each other
peace will only come to the world when the semites are dead, buried and forgotten by all save for the enlightened few who need to remember what they were and how barbarous, how savage brutal and subversive they were and why they and their culture and religion must be consigned to oblivion for the good of all humanity

Which is why I do not hesitate in pointing out the Europoid nature of such great civilizations as Carthage, Phoenicia, Assyria, Persia, Mesopotamia, and possibly even Egypt. Calling them Semites obscures that reality in favor of tacitly rewriting the past to pretend that civilization west of the Himalayas hasn't been almost totally dominated by Europeans and their kin.

Truth be told, I just don't see the usefulness in saying "Indo-European" in favor of "Europoid" in discussions like these.

Understatement of the fucking year. That's become so embedded in the narrative nowadays that even on Holla Forums you end up having to remind people that culture stems from race.

Two points tangentially related: I've actually wondered to what extent various races or ethnicities may actually be evolved and adapted to use the languages they've spoken with. For example, the drastic difference between Chinese and any European language. Second point: Part of this is the relativization of language; that no language is better than any other. This is made all the more potent by the fact that, to my knowledge, there has been no substantive work in the field of what might be called language economics: how language may affect technology, trade, etc.. I've got embryonic theories as to how language might be objectively ranked (something along the lines of something that can communicate something as precisely as possible as quickly as possible). This seems fairly obvious to me, as it just seems absurd to put languages that do not even have any concept of quantification or time (various African tongues) on the same level as English as a communication medium.

I really don't see how there could be a dichotomy, to be honest.

No, dude, MSNBC told me that theirs was a religion of peace.

Real-talk though: I'd say combat is an eternal constant of this universe. Even if all of them were eliminated (which they should, to be honest, save for maybe a small conservation population) combat and violence would go on. That's not to say it would be combat to the point of genocide anymore, but it'd still happen.

Lmao. Thanks for actually suggesting some material in this thread, as it was the initial purpose. And great recommendation.

Jorjani articulates the significance of this work quite well in his fifth article in the series:

righton.net/2016/08/03/the-return-of-zarathustra-part-v/

"Since at least 2012 a grassroots movement has given birth to what the Pahlavi regime tried but failed to accomplish from the top down: a cultural revolution that restores and revitalizes the Pre-Islamic identity of Iran – an Iranian Renaissance. Dr. Shahin Nejad has defined the movement’s core principles as “the worship of wisdom” (Setayeshe Kherad), “justice” (the Zoroastrian concept of Daad), “charitableness” (Daheshmandi), “chivalric free-spiritedness” (Azadegi), and the “beautification, cultivation, and development of the living world” (Abadsazie Giti or Giti Arayi). All of these have their roots in the Gathas of Zarathustra and were preserved in the beloved national epic, the Shahnameh of Ferdowsi. The closest Western points of comparison to this epic are the works of Homer or the Norse sagas, with the very great difference that the Shahnameh was written a couple of centuries after the Arab conquest of Iran and with the explicit aim of preserving both the Persian language and the Aryan heritage of Iran. It was composed based on fragments of surviving pre-Islamic sagas and chronicles. The epic ends with the Islamic conquest, which is portrayed as such a cosmic tragedy that it breeds Luciferian contempt for the wheelwork of the heavens. Partisans of the Iranian Renaissance refer to themselves as the “children of Ferdowsi” (farzandane Ferdowsi)."

Reminder the near east used to be a hub of intercontinental trade, with extremely diverse people living in the same area, enormous cities with groundbreaking architectural and engineering innovations, thriving trade, prosperous and kindly people, and great seafaring ability.

Reminder that everything was destroyed when islam was invented, and now the near east is occupied by a secluded, hateful, ignorant sandape who couldn't trade a sheep for a bead, let alone run a commercial hub, and that they've stopped all seafaring, trading, and thought exchange and let their cities go to ruin as they regressed to mud huts and goat fucking.

Reminder islam is the cancer of humanity and all mudapes should be purged.

It's almost like the intelligence of someone is directly correlated to how white they are.

Hyperborea was real. Aryans actually used to occupy everything from norway to north africa to northern india and up through what is now khzakistan/fuckistan and through russia, turkey, and much of the near east.

Iran/Persia hasn't been run by Aryans since the fall of the Sasanian Empire

I thought it was a known fact that whites occupied much of the known world?

Dracula did nothing wrong

sadly this be true
the last Persian Shahanshah was Yadzergerzerd or something

Sumeria, Egypt and Harrappa in India formed the very first intercontinental trading route
Sumeria would be swallowed by Semites early on, not as bad as the israelites or arabs but not as good as the Phoenicians the Semitic Akkadians would conquer Sumer, then be conquered by Semitic Babylonians, then by Semitic Elamites, then Indo-European Hittites, then Semitic Assyrians, then Babylonians again and finally Cyrus and the Persians would conquer all of Mesopotamia and ruled it from the 6th century BC until the Parthians
barring the conquering of Persia by Alexander and the short-lived Hellenic-Persian Selecuid Empire the Persians would rule Persia for 300 years before being conquered by the Parthians who were practically their less civilized cousins then the Parthian/Persians would rule Persia until the arabs conquer them in the 7th century AD

A thousand years later and I am still mad.

Please lord Kek and godemperor Trump, let me have crusades nao. I will pick up a rifle and march, just let me kill these savages and save humanity from scientific and cultural decay.

IT IS CONSTANTINOPLE AND BY GOD IT WILL BE CONSTANTINOPLE AGAIN. For what they did to the Library we shall burn every Koran and defile the Kabba. For what they did to my ancestors I shall do to their sons and daughters. For what they did to the ancient cities and statues we shall do upon Mecca.

Relating jews with the biblical Satan is easy, but not entirely correct

Fool, the kikes "emptied" the whole library before burning down the building

see here
the Great Library of Alexandria was destroyed by an earthquake same as the lighthouse
both nigger tier early christian mobs and bearded goat fucking sandnigger hordes burned their fair share of books and sub-little libraries and archives though
when its burned by a mob everythings lost but sometimes some fanatic will have the scribes/monks go through the texts with a fine toothed comb searching for heresy and only burn the texts deemed 'heretical'

Also just as a reminder, the Greeks were the earliest seafarers and dominated and came to occupy all coast accessible from the mediterranean, even north africa, the near east, and what is now turkey. Modern turks are a brown shitstain caused by arab rape over the centuries from muzzie invasions. Carthage and likely Alexandria and other coastal cities were much more strongly tied to, lived in, and influenced by Greeks and other mediterraneans rather than dirty brown stinking apefricans. Anatolians were Aryan, not turkroaches.

Only someone who browses Holla Forums would know that. Thanks to kike (((academics))) most people think we wuz apefricans and that humanity rose from the congo. Like niggerfucker no, we came from the near east, which in its inception was not the ape looking arab of today but more mediterranean in appearance. Like a tanned Greek.

I want to believe, but in all likelihood they burned the original accounts documenting that the light eyes were dominant, because could a kike let something like that continue to exist? No. They may have saved some of science or magic, but none of the true history. I doubt they saved any at all.

Calling bullshit when literally none of the other structures in the area, many of which still exist today or at least did before ISIS chimped out, were damaged by this supposed earthquake. The main fault line in the area runs from the red sea up to the dead sea and exists today as a lowland depression along this faultline. Petra is almost directly on the fault line, and alexandria about 100-200 miles from it. And petra is fine and dandy. So far as a lamp breaking and causing the fire, doubt. Stone floors. Starting a fire is much harder than you think. Go outside and try to start one using a pile of paper, and toss an oil lamp down a few feet from the paper onto cement. See what happens.

You have it that Xtians also burned a share of books. All semite religions are same shit different asshole.

The main objective was the robbing of gentile knowledge (library texts, scrolls etc.) to then later claim it as their own craft in lack of evidence and physical proof, burning the building + problematic documents was necessary to do this.
It's easy to fabricate cover-up stories such as "earthquakes did this, honest ;)" when you eliminate all solid proof.

Stone floors sure
but as mentioned the library of Alexandria had a complex system of oil wells, shelves, streams and hanging lamps used to light the interior
the earthquake cracked these oil wells, shelves, streams and shook lit oil lamps from their hooks
ergo the libraries stone floor would have been awash with burning oil
the library didnt collapse from the fire it just gutted it
the grand library actually did suffer a number of fires throughout the ages with one being attributed to a fire accidentally spreading from Caesars ships during his war with Pompey in 48 BC and another being accidentally set alight by Aurelian during his war with Queen Zenobia of Palmyra in 270AD
the library was never actually totally destroyed until the muslims came in the 7th century although most of the library and the books had already been destroyed in 391 AD by Pope Theophilus after he declared paganism illegal

I thought the blue eyed afghans went practically extinct in 2015 when CIASIS moved in, killed their men and sold their women into slavery. I'm pretty sure read that somewhere (probably here), but i can't confirm it.

Also

Lel, nobody believes in your Out of India garbage except bindis

ISIS want to impregnate Yazidi women and smash our blond bloodline': Fears grow for the 300 women kidnapped from Sinjar

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724658/Were-not-leaving-Yazidis-refusing-come-mountain-300-women-stolen-ISIS-impregnated-smash-blond-bloodline.html

- "The minority group is originally Aryan and has retained a fairer complexion, blonde hair and blue eyes by only marrying within the community."

- "They are unjustly regarded as 'devil worshippers' on account of their unusual beliefs, which derive from the ancient faith called Zoroastrianism, the religion of Persia long before Islam arrived."

- "But in a furious bid to convert all non-Muslims, ISIS jihadists have vowed to impregnate the hostages."

- "ISIS have taken around 300 women from Sinjar to give to jihadists to marry and make pregnant to have a Muslim child. If they can't kill all Yazidis, they will try to smash the blond bloodline."

- "Addressing the kidnapping, Adnan Kochar, chairman of the Kurdish Cultural Centre in London, told MailOnline: 'The Kurds and Yazidis are originally Aryans. But because the Yazidis are such a closed community they have retained a fairer complexion, blonder hair and bluer eyes. They don't marry non-Yazidis."

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724658/Were-not-leaving-Yazidis-refusing-come-mountain-300-women-stolen-ISIS-impregnated-smash-blond-bloodline.html

Almost as if Persians are better and more intelligent people than Arabs, with or without Islam.

Isn't that better referred to as the "Into India Hypothesis?" The story is they migrated there from the North.

having a culture that predates arab camel jockeys, clitoris cutting and living in a tent helps

Niggers have never fully embraced Christianity anyway. Gospel is just tribal dancing to appease Christ instead of some jungle spirit.

And neither have South Americans, now that I think about it.

No, Indians genuinely believe the Indo-European tongue originated within the Indian Subcontinent. Basically Hindutva revisionist bullshit

Uh, no, they are demonstrably just religions built upon Judaism (and in the case of Islam, the pre-Islamic pagan faith). Their root is evil. You cannot remove that evil.

Christianity is of cultural importance to Europeans, but it would still be best to leave it behind.

(checked)

This. Whites are able to comprehend heavy and abstract topics in any religion that they take up but the darker peoples seem to turn whatever they believe into cargo cults.

Vlad was likely raped as a boy and Radu and Mehmed were "lovers".

I've read that
the Sultan raped both of them according to rumours and Radu became Mehmeds bum slut while Vlad grew bitter, angry and patient

What does pol think of persian women?

Would mating with them be considered degenerate or not because they ate indo-aryans?

t. Dude who once hit on an iranian qt

my I thought middle eastern food was terrible to begin with but that really takes the biscuit

Kek. When i made that post i immediately realized that this is one of the best spelling mistakes i ever made.

WE WUZ PERSIAN CANNIBALS AND SHIEEEET

Mate with one and see what happens on the day of the rope, you thread shitting nigger.

So what you're saying is that European interpretation of Christianity benefits Christianity more than when its pews are filled with niggers.

I argue that Europeans can abide by faiths far superior to your brand of Abrahamism and that Europe has no benefit to gain by staying Christian, in fact staying Christian is detrimental.

As entertaining as the LARPing is are there any real and possible ways to restore Persia to it's former glory? The government they have now seems to be batshit insane in terms of Islam.

Not with the US being what it is. If a non-fanatical government takes power they're less useful. They will continue to topple regimes that won't play their game of chess: armageddon edition.

Lets say in a perfect world either Trump gets in or the U.S.A collapses into civil war. Then what?

There's no telling. Let's be honest, it's a 50/50 chance that trump will fuck us over. As for a US collapse, that might allow for some good to be done. Who knows how the ME will react to losing its puppetmaster

Language does not equal race (what you're essentially implying), genius. Iran was Aryan. A millennia ago. There are tiny pockets of Aryans in that country which are disappearing.
Today's Iranians are not Aryan.

Interesting notes from an Iranian woman about Iran. redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/women-under-sharia

Alright, I've done some digging, and I think I've found the most compelling books available on Ancient Persia and modern Iran - including various angles and perspectives. I'm gonna drop them here.

What are you talking about, turks around then were yellow, not brown.

1 - Ancient Persia - by Josef Wiesehofer

2 - Shahnameh: The Epic of the Persian Kings - by Ferdowsi

3 - History of Cyrus the Great - by Jacob Abbott

4 - History of Darius the Great - by Jacob Abbott

5 - History of Xerxes the Great - by Jacob Abbott

(Those last three books are published by an explicitly pro-white publishing company: ostarapublications.com/)

6 - The Religious Attitudes of the Indo-Europeans - by Hans F.K. Günther

7 - The Saga of the Aryan Race (vol. 1-5) (popular romanticized novel on the origins of the Aryan people written by an acclaimed Parsi Zoroastrian author) - by Porus Homi Havewala

8 - The Spirit of Zoroastrianism - by Prods Oktor Skjærvø

9 - The Gathas of Zarathushtra: Hymns in Praise of Wisdom - Piloo Nanavutty

10 - Avesta: The Religious Books of the Parsees. Volumes 1-3 - Arthur Henry Bleeck

11 - "The Persians (Peoples of the Ancient World)'' - by Maria Brosius

12 - History of the Persian Empire - by A.T. Olmstead

13 - Rome and Persia in Late Antiquity: Neighbours and Rivals - by Beate Dignas, Engelbert Winter

14 - Sasanian Persia: The Rise and Fall of an Empire - by Touraj Daryaee

15 - Decline and Fall of the Sasanian Empire: The Sasanian-Parth​ian Confederacy and the Arab Conquest of Iran - by Parvaneh Pourshariati

16 - The New Muslims of Post-Conquest Iran: Tradition, Memory, and Conversion - by Sarah Bowden Savant

17 - General Introduction to Persian Literature: A History of Persian Literature - J.T.P. de Bruijn, Ehsan Yarshater

18 - Persian Historiography​: History of Persian Literature A, Vol X (A History of Persian Literature) - Charles Melville, Ehsan Yarshater

19 - The Literature of Pre-Islamic Iran: Companion Volume I: History of Persian Literature A, Vol XVII (A History of Persian Literature) - Ronald E. Emmerick, Maria Macuch, Ehsan Yarshater

20 - Persian Sufi Poetry: An Introduction to the Mystical Use of Classical Persian Poems (Routledge Sufi Series) - J. T. P. de Bruijn

21 - The Iranians: Persia, Islam and the Soul of a Nation - by Sandra Mackey

22 - A History of Iran: Empire of the Mind - by Michael Axworthy

23 - Understanding Iran: Everything You Need to Know, From Persia to the Islamic Republic, From Cyrus to Khamenei - by William R. Polk

24 - Shi'ite Islam - by Allamah Sayyid Muhammad Husayn Tabatabai

25 - The Zoroastrian Flame: Exploring Religion, History and Tradition - by Alan Williams, Sarah Stewart

Okay niggers get ready for a massive idea.

See:

Think about it, nearly every ancient-religion depicts some sort of white deity, or many of them, when all the modern descendants today, are shitskins. It's a common global pattern that every ancient civilization shares.

The majority of these Atlantians settled for Europe and the Middle East, probably because those were the closest, or easiest locations to get to and settle down in, making it easier to reproduce, but were always at constant war with the locals and other Atlantian factions.

We are seeing more white mummies, there was even one found in China recently and their pyramids are off-limit to the public which is very strange. The Bosnian pyramids are larger than the Egyptian, but covered by dense foliage, less is even known about them.

I think there's a major part of our history being hidden away from us for obvious reasons and I think archaeologists are also starting to notice these strange patterns, but their lips are sealed tight by the governments that they work for.

How else can civilizations across the globe depict whitey, build pyramids, create ancient super-cities and then collapse shorty after the whitey leaves or is keeled? Don't tell me bronze-age faggots (stone-age Mayans/Peruvians) were able to do these things with primitive tools all on their own. Them all having similar architecture is not a coincidence.

WHITEY CREATED SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT, SO WE CAN'T ADMIT OUR INFERIORITY AND CULTURAL APPROPRIATION, SHEEEIIIIIITTTTT, BETTER HIDE IT!

where did the shit skin races come from? jews, arabs, blacks, south americans..

Evolution my dear Watson.

The shitskins(lets call them locals) were the ones dwelling in the caves durring the iceage.

The Aryans however must have discoverd the Garden of Edan(not literal) before the ice-age started. When the ice-age did start, the location must have been hidden from the rest of the world, via first post.

With abundant resources they would have been evolving as a society while the locals were still migrating.

Neanderthals I forgot to mention, interbreeded with the local mudshits forming semites.

They also however bread with Atlantians, probably creating celtic/nordic tribes.

Interesting thread. High-quality threads are pretty rare these days.

eca539 needs to lurkmoar. Faggot nearly ruined the whole thread.

I haven't seen the logic in how the Aryan's evolved however, so it's up in the air if they were actually Ayyliums, or just another Human species.

If you want to read something interesting, look into the Sirtya. Essentially, when the mongoloid race took over Sibera, they had a "myth" that they weren't the indigenous peoples there… people white white hair and eyes (probably blonde and blue eyes) were. They had an incredibly advanced civilization, were short, and lived underground. And yes, that does just sound like dwarves, but there is some evidence of an ancient civilization there.

In one of the myths, the Sirtya are said to have beautifully decorated clothes and perfectly made beaded bags, which suggested Europoid creativity to me.

Could these be an offshoot of our white ancestors, who merged into the Russian and Nenets civilizations?

No.

Nice job not reading what I fucking said, you shit for brains retard.

Nice try derailing a thread about Persians into "SLAVS ARE TOTES WHITE GUYS TRUST US" you vodka-addicted lazy steppe nigger.

In that case the Germanics aren't white either because of the Hunnic invasions.

Look at Russia and look at Germany. Tell me which one is more degenerate. Which one has Gay pride parades and is letting in muds to "enrich" their nation.

BASED PERSIAN LADY

This woman is fascinating

Enjoy your Nordic supremacy I guess. Half of this discussion,

if you had ACTUALLY read the thread

was about who is and is not Europoid and where Europoid features originate. I was giving a possible answer to that.

But since you're now a (2) and added nothing to the discussion, I'm glad you're here to dictate what is and is not relevant to a thread
YOU DID NOT READ

What a telling photograph…

SHUT IT DOWN

I don't take issue with what you're laying out here, but I wonder why the general assumption is that the pyramids in Egypt, Mexico, etc., were created AFTER Atlantis was sucked under due to the melting of the ice caps.

But let's assume what you said is true. Per my own speculation, I also wonder if perhaps that past state of things can't be extrapolated from our current state. I know many like to say that the Jews we know today aren't representative of past iterations of that race (I don't really believe that), but I can picture them running or parasitically trying to run a global empire as they are today. They've been everywhere since at least Egypt, always scheming off of the goyim, so why not before then?

And for anyone who doubts that or hasn't read Moses the Egyptian by Egyptologist Jan Assmann, he asserts that Moses was actually Akhenaten. Greg Johnson covered it well here with three pages of notes:

counter-currents.com/2014/06/moses-the-egyptian/
counter-currents.com/2014/07/notes-on-moses-the-egyptian/

Those links should be compulsory reading for anyone who has been following the Atlantis thread (which I should have probably posted this in).

—-

So Atlantis gets wiped out, the inhabitants escape to Egypt (where they build pyramids, or not, since maybe they'd already built them), then Jews start Jewing, try to make everything mutli-cult, sanctioning invasions like they are now, etc., then, over time, things just get destroyed.

The problem with that is, there seems to be about 5,000 unaccounted for years. I don't know. I'm also trying to piece it together, so kind of sperging on my own thoughts.

>>>/oven/

I am the "original white." I look like the original Romans/Greeks.

Mix a white Iranian, some Russian and some Greek and you get the original whites.

Ironic.

WE
WUZ

You should probably read the thread. No one here is claiming to be Persian or that Persians were the "original white people" or anything like that. What has been discussed is the historical fact that Persia was predominantly a white Indo-Aryan civilization up until the invasions of brown and yellow peoples among the Arab Muslim, Turkish, and Mongol conquerors that resulted in the mixed population of Iran today.

So technically it's more a == WE BE AYATHOLLAS == than a WE WUZ then.

Shamefur dispray. Shit.

Many people do not know this, but due to their shared Aryan heritage, Nazi Germany was very friendly to the Iranian people.In fact, the name was only changed to Iran from Persia in the 1930s to bring the nations closer together, as Iran means land of Aryans. Pictured here is a Persian New Year (nooruz) greeting sent to the Shah of Iran by Hitler himself. Such a thoughtful Aryan brother! Unfortunately due to the buddy-buddy relationship, Iran was treated as an Axis member even though they were neutral. The Northern half of Iran was invaded by the Soviets and the southern half by the British, in a totally illegal an unjustifiable invasion that is rarely discussed today. My Great grandfather was in the Iranian military at the time, stationed at Tabriz in the northern frontier. One night his fellow officers invited him out to drink, and although he was reluctant, he joined them. As they drank their beer, the other officers told my Great Grandfather that they were members of the communist Tudeh party, and that they wanted him to join, as the Soviet invasion was coming. When he refused, according to family lore, his beer was poisoned by his "friends".

I'm not this faggot saying the "we wuz" shit, but I'd assumed and heard that the Indo-Europeans/indo-Aryans moved there in the last 3-5,000 years, i.e., after browns had likely been settled there for a long time. Not sure we should assume Indo-Europeans were living there on their own before brown people invaded.

Here's a basic rundown of how every Aryan society ends.

Prove me wrong, faggots.

Aryan Persia was ended by the Muslim Invasion, which wasn't exactly the result of Persians being too nice to Arabs.

Jews and reptilians just about destroyed most of our race's history. Only in occult circles is it entirely known.

Where the fuck does this "only in occult circles is it entirely known" bullshit come from? Who are we talking about?

impressive mental gymnastics there, (((user)))

Do you have them as well?

archive.is/rFhVh

Don't forget gypsies fucking new fag. Do you even Proto-Genesis?

I was on the way home this evening thinking the exact opposite, that Jews were degenerated Aryans.

My question is, what manner of deranged Satanic demonolatric mind-virus was picked up in Babylon, and where did it come from originally?

Update from halfchan: There is much less anti Trump shilling going on, although were still getting hit with slide threads

I never quite understood this meme.
So we're ancient Persians Aryan as well?
Did they come from there?

And the came back as the Parthian and Sassanid empires.

Some kurds did it anyway.
juancole.com/2015/06/abandoning-zoroastrianism-disgust.html

And how. The Arabs spilled forth from the guts of hell less than a decade after the most devastating war in antiquity had concluded, with millions dead. Quarter century long wars tend to leave empires vulnerable.

And no, the war wasn't started by jews or religion, or whatever. The Persian king had suffered a coup a decade earlier, and was reinstated with the help of emperor Maurice. When Maurice was murdered by an usurper himself, Persia had a good pretext for invading and gobbling up some territory in eastern Anatolia and the Caucasus. Needless to say, the whole thing got a bit out of hand as neither side would budge. Persians overran Syria, Palestine and Egypt in 10 years of brutal warfare, reached the black sea and allied with the slavs and avars in the balkans. Even reached Constantinople. But then after some more internal politics and an entire army deserting, the Romans struck back and defeated the Persians in the Caucasus, and in front of their capital Ctesiphon.
The Persian army at the time relied on the retinues of the king and his great lords, as well as a levy of free landholders - both of which were decimated in the fighting. The Roman troops and military infrastructure in Asia and Africa were completely destroyed. When the Arabs came, they found one empire torn by rebellions, coups and civil war, and another deprived of its defenses in the region.

Shit like this is why I want to be an archaeologist sometimes, but then that also means I would die from dysentery visiting 3rd world countries.

That's the problem indeed, all the pieces are scattered around us on this issue and the key-stone pieces are missing that would hold theories like this (The Atlantis theory) together.

The time gap is also an issue yes, but we also have to remember that not everything mankind creates survives thousands of years, see Library of Alexandria. I imagine key parts about this theory were hidden away there, which is why it was burned to the ground, a thousand years of history lost, at least.

Why else would someone want to destroy all that lost knowledge? It had to be dangerous. Imagine, Christians, Romans, Muslums, all their culture, history and religion would be a lie.

It could be argued that it was all Persia's fault that Islam spread the way it did since they started the war with Eastern Rome and kept it going for so fucking long.

Except the walls were still there, you retard, as the passage quoted in the next post shows. And I would think that no matter how unprofessional the soldiers and officers, they wouldn't be stupid enough to give up a defensible position with a functioning port.

It was also Persian generals who were responsible for the greater part of Islamic military success after they expanded out of Arabia.

screen cap then?

Whatever civilization Semites had was stolen by subversion from Sumerians (aka pure Whites instead of the mongol mongrels Aryans were).

This.

From lack of evolution. In the case of congoid niggers even evolutionary regression through inbreeding with literal non-human apes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans#Archaic_African_hominins

Quite a (((coincindence))) so many White explorers died by (((poisoned well))) syndrome as if them stupid goy swashbucklers would not know to take hygienic precautions, don't you think?

We don't know who burned the Library of Alexandria, but we know that they have a very long track record of destroying anything with images of pagan gods, which the building may have had. They apparently destroyed one sub library at Serapeum in Alexandria when the Christians destroyed that.

Here is one account from a monk who wrote approvingly of the destruction of the temple.

>>>/cucktianity/72

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serapeum

Does anyone have the link to the Modern Scholar (TMS) ancient history audiobook collection on Mega? (like a 20+ GB file iirc)

=MASSIVE WALL=
We'll build it 10 feet higher this time.

the real question is where did aryans come from

shitskins have a greater genetic age than whites, the white skin genes in particular are fairly pristine, whereas you've probably heard niggers have the greatest genetic variance

in real speak, this means they have the most mutations, which is an indicator of a species age, so niggers are indeed the oldest race.

why then, are white genes so "young"?

So one guy gets paid off by the heebs and it opens up all of north africa to the durka durka. Do we know where this guy's grave is? I want to desecrate it.

That I would like to know as well.

But guess what? We may never know because (((they))) have shut down almost all study of racial science. It's very taboo to study and publish things having to do with distinct racial origins - especially when it comes to whites. Usually we're just supposed to pretend that whites are only bland and generic human populations with no exceptional characteristics (meanwhile, every non-white race or culture are treated like special snowflakes who deserve praise, study, and preservation).

The racial science of the 20th century was only beginning, it was really in an infant stage.

Who knows what we might have discovered if WWII could have been evaded or had happened differently.

In a century or two, most people might be racially mixed in every way imaginable. So they will probably feel that studying racial origins and racial differences is completely obsolete and irrelevant to the new global community.

It's actually quite frustrating to think about the fact that we've been tricked into happily embracing willing ignorance and loss of knowledge about ourselves and our history.

God dammit you guys. Aryans did not evolve from fucking niggers.

First off every instance of civilization ever had Aryans involved, usually directly at the top. Incans, Easter Island, Egypt, Ancient China, Greece etc. Literally all of them. Even the leaders of the Mongol Empire did not all look like modern-day mongols. I laugh when the slant-eyes think they have the genetics of conquerors

Secodnly Do not trust any conclusions made from most archaeologists…it is the most fraud ridden institution there is.

Now another thing is even the best specimens among modern Europeans on sparcely approximate the majesty of our ancient ancestors. They were much taller more beautiful, intelligent, empathetic, stronger, more brave. Better in every way. We are stuck in a downward spiral courtesy of the Demiurge. Luckily that is all coming to and end this year.

Same thing as tower of babel, the people get redistributed, isolated, get a new culture, reject those outside culture, establishing new races.

The difference in english dialects, spelling and the physical attributes of those countries has occurred in 2 mere centuries (3 incl. USA).

You will never have one unified race if there is isolation. Space will do that soon (if we get there).

a specific conqueror actually. It's proven that a large proportion of central asians have the 'khan' gene.

bump

He's probably Bulgarian they hate everything neighboring their country.

"I am Iranian, here are my thoughts on Iran and Iranians as immigrants, as well as immigration in general.

First off, an immigrant shall not be allowed to vote, hold office, have more than one child, smuggle their relatives from overseas, or marry outside of their ingroup. These should be set-in-stone requirements for all immigrants, and it is a shame that the majority do not abide by these rules. Full assimilation is also, obviously, required.
On allegiance: an immigrant may be culturally loyal to a nation (i.e. assimilate fully into the culture), but they will never be loyal to the blood of the native population. For this reason, they do not belong in any nation besides the one that their blood is linked to. I don't belong in this nation, but if I were to return to Iran, they will arrest me (or worse) because of my beliefs (I denounce Islam, want nothing to do with it). I admit that my actions are cowardly because I put my security before the purity of the nation I am in.

On Iranian identity, we are not white as many shill. We are distant cousins with Europeans (Indo-Europeans); our skin has a relationship with our position relative to the equator (I am Mediterranean-esque, tan, olive-tier).
We, technically, are the true Aryans, though. That's what Iran literally means.
It is a good nation with rich history that has been ruined by negligence/incompetence (Islam, failed leadership, CIA coups, etc.).

Also, if you are half-breed (mix of Iran-X), you are literally less than garbage for interbreeding with the native population and denying the white children a future. The least you could do in a Western nation is be sympathetic to white plight.
Half-breeds are scum of the Earth, in general. This goes for the other way, as well. I have never, and will never, pursue white women, and white men should be smart enough to continue their bloodline and not mix blood. But nowadays, women are degenerate and disloyal, so."

Aslani is a traitor towards white plight, he's a mixed breed trying to rationalize his parents' sins. Why is it so hard to just stay with your own kind? Some Iranians, like myself, are white-passing, but NOT WHITE. These are worlds away from another, what kind of a mong would bite the hand that feeds and infringe on the ethnic identity of the people who were most generous during a time of need?
We may have been much closer to our European ancestors when we first diverged from the Caucasus region (or that general Eurasian area), but we are now two different groups of people. I would classify Rumi and other Iranians then (and many now) as being Mediterranean-tier instead of full white. Many are "white", many are tanned, many are full brown like some Indians. Personally, I think that the whole Mongol/Arab invasion did not have as massive of an effect on the genetic identity of the Iranian people because you need to consider the amount of miscegenation. It would make a huge difference if foreign people were introduced into a community of 10,000 over 1,000,000. I am open to information, though, always fun to discuss these things. I just don't think that Iranians are full-white, and sophists like Aslani are just mixed-breed scum trying to rationalize their existence. Iranians are Iranian, we are cousins of white Northern Europeans, but two entirely different groups of people. Respect the difference.

Re-posting this here because some faggot mod decided to delete my original post. Extrapolated from what I've been reading about w/r/t Indo-Europeans.

Sumer – Prior to the dynastic period of Egypt, Mesopotamia was likely inhabited by Indo-European peoples who had moved into what is now the Middle East. We know little about Sumer prior to the Akkadian/Semitic takeover ~3,000 BC, but much of the culture seems to be contiguous with that of Indo-Europeans. Around this time is where Semitic people and their language first appear on the historical scene (AFAICT), and it also seems to be a good example of (early) Hebrews appropriating/repackaging others' culture/ideas/fables; but this time period remains obscure, so it's hard to pinpoint the poison exactly, especially since there was a total Semitic linguistic overtaking.

Egypt – Akhenaten, who some believe may have been Moses, was most likely Semitic/Hebrew (AFAICT). His reign in the 1300s BC is associated with social upheaval due to his attempts at forcing the earliest form of monotheism upon the Egyptian public. Shortly after his reign, and probably because of it, the Hebrews were kicked out of Egypt (Exodus). These events are assumed to be where modern Judaism first began. Egyptologist Jan Assmann has described the Jews behavior at this time as “cultural inversion,” where they essentially invert the norms of their host. I've come to the conclusion that this notion of cultural inversion is a staple of their behavior, i.e., their identity is forged by opposition to what their host represents.

Greece – I've never been able to find much in the way of Hebrew involvement in Ancient Greece. I'm naturally inclined to think there was some connection between Jewish behavior and the Sophists, but I'm just not sure …

Rome – From what I know, Rome had a contentious relationship with the Hebrews. It seems the warrior ethic and the empire as a whole was directly and intentionally subverted through Christianity. I don't want this to devolve into a Christcuck debate but Christianity's and Jesus the saboteur's proto-communist doctrine/slave morality of lifting up the weak and promoting passivity appears to be the poison that largely led to Rome's downfall. This guilt-riddled doctrine, after being forced upon Europeans farther north, is also likely responsible for the centuries of inertia prior to the 16th century or so when Europeans rediscovered their classical roots. That said, Christianity is a part of our collective past so we should not completely discard it, and should attempt civility among ourselves.

Europe – Protestantism was the later poisonous and divisive schism.

Russia – Communism as well, which we all know about, so I won't go into. Communism should be viewed as a kind of utopian/universalist doctrinal poison similar to Christianity.

USA – Our current form of liberalism is what is being used to erode our societies. No need to get into this much either, but this is also obviously a form of poison, and should be seen as a branch of Christianity/Protestant Christianity/communism. Same universalist features, same source.

The connections seem clear. The cultural poison Jews have used to disrupt our societies are fundamentally similar, are they not? Understanding the nature of these connections is the first step in our battle against them, but this was just a general outline so please provide your own input or fill in what I left out.

I've been interested in this subject for a while now. I'm surprised to see it on Holla Forums.

Is the Cult of Mithra the true religion of the White Man? Zoroastrianism is still practiced by non-whites but Mithraism was practiced all across Europe.

I wouldn't necessarily say that, but it was becoming increasingly popular among the Romans. Many historians have theorized that Mithraism could have potentially taken the place of Christianity if things had gone a bit differently.

Jews got involved a bit with Hellenistic culture. The ideas of the immortal soul and a stellar afterlife entered into Abrahamic religions through Jewish subversion of Hellenic concepts.

There were also Jews trying to claim that the Greeks either learned or stole all their wisdom from Moses and the Torah.

It's extremely easy to understand.
There is only two races: Jews and Aryans.

There are white and brown Jews.
There are white and brown Aryans.

White jews (white "trash") should be eliminated because of the racial confusion they can make.

LIke Hitler planed to do in RUssia, when an aryan white population has been contaminated by white jew blood (like Russia, Poland, eastern europe in general), you can use some brown aryan blood to cure them from their jewish cancer.

THis is what the current German Aryans are doing in Europe. THeir bringing some Brown Aryan Blood (refugees) to cure eastern europe from their communist/jewish cancer.

PICS RELATED: Germany is NAZI again.

fuck that, keep them out of georgia and armenia, there's at least some whites there

My great-grandfather is from Iran and while my grandpa has slightly darker skin (like a dark spaniard), I am retarded white, like so white it's pale.

Any sandnigger has been throughly bred out over the course of four generations. So while Iran is white in some respects, it'll take several generations just to undo the arab fuckery that went on there.

Holla Forums mental gymnastics are the best

Screencapped for comedy gold

we are the true brown aryans,idiot,
those are mudslimes

Why do I have a feeling 1/2 of Holla Forums posters are Pajeets?

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/07/23/hindus_for_donald_trump_131281.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/radical-hindu-nationalists-celebrate-donald-trumps-70th-birthday/

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/288377-hindu-american-emerges-as-trump-mega-donor

You can simply compute the information entropy of a given language. The one with the highest entropy (lowest amount of redundant information) would be the most efficient language.

stop using that word. you're using it incorrectly. that was literally and admittedly a myth made up by the Nazis. Please be more scientific in the future. Thanks

Wrong. Indo Aryan is a subgroup of Proto Indo European peoples. They traveled a lot and shared their religion and language with many other peoples, India being one.

490 BC
479 BC
466 BC
334 BC
333check'em! BC
504 AD
588 AD
629 AD
BTFO YOUR MOMS' FAT ARABOID ASSES

"Empire of Empires".
are you even trying?

ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ ΗΕΛΛΑΣ

same faggot talking about it too? you spammed 2 threads about it. go away CTR.

This. Just because Shias are the enemies of our enemies doesn't mean that you can claim being White when your very motherland is a Shia version of Saudi Arabia.

Who are you talking to?

This thread isn't about Arabs or Shi'ites in particular. It's about the Indo-Aryan past of ancient Persia before the Arab Muslim, Turkish, and Mongol invasions.

Dorian hoplites shitposters

unfortunately if you wish to converse on former non-mud countries that were conquered and destroyed by muds you inevitably attract muds to the thread
because they have to justify why their ancestors destroyed such great civilizations

bump

We did not start the Greek Dark Ages for nothing.

bump

You got it backwards. It's goatfucker Judaism Platonized by Hellenized Jewish propagandists trying to cover for their rebellious cousins in Judea. It arrogated Roman pagan features to itself as it spread among gentiles and it sort of re-connected with Judaism's Zoroastrian origins when it took on elements of Mithraism.

Jews in Alexandria were tireless self-promoters and ethnic propagandists, and they did the same shit then there that Jews do here today. They were basically the Jewish media of the ancient world, laying claim to and subverting everything Greek that they could get their Semite paws on. They pissed off the Alexandrians so much that they caused pogroms and a civil war in the city.

bump

tnk

The Persian Empire exhausted itself through centuries of war with the Byzantines and plagues. By the time of Mohammadpiss be upon him the Empire was falling into civil strife that left them open to invasion by the Arabs. The Arabs immediately embarked on a campaign of cultural extermination against the Persians that only ended when the Abbasids needed Persian support to overthrow the Umayyads. This began the so-called Islamic Golden Age which really boiled down to the ethnic Persians being allowed to keep up some standards of civilization in the Caliphate.
The moral of the story being that no wagin war on fellow whites while we've got shitskins on the border.

Fuck off, the word Aryan only stopped being used in the scholarly literature because it's like anudda shoah to the kikes who infest linguistics.

Aborigines of Iran/India is brown as fuck.
Elamites were insulted by Mesopotamians as "brown eastern foreigners".
Mix-breeding creates Iran.
Arabs themselves are mischlings, and the purest Arabs are not brown at all.

Is there a Holla Forums archive for when this threads get eventually eliminated? Iknow 4plebs, but that's for cuckchan

No, you have to archive threads manually

archive.org/

archive.is/

Hey Holla Forums

Iranian-american here! First off, FUCK ISLAM, they destroyed my country. Let that be a lesson for Europe. You still have some time. They are the Aliens and the you know hews are the Predators. Protect whats yours.

There aren't a lot of perks that come with being and Iranian-American but it does come with one good one. And that is for me to be able to talk shit about Islam out in the open, to lefty liberals and it feels great. I love it when they try to call me racist. It's the most retarded thing. I'm like " have you lived in Islamic theocracy? I have! do you know that Islam is not just a form of religion but a form of governance? I tell you what? when you live in an Islamic theocracy for a week, then you can tell me what not to say about Islam. kapish?"

Any who, want some red pills? Google William Richard Williamson. Thats a rabbit hole and a half.

Also, I'm working on cleaning my gene pool, and erase some of that arab blood. Just had a Half Persian quarter Japanese, quarter Scottish baby. She is white as fuck :D doing my part.

ask me anything.

I am Persian living in the Netherlands, last time I was in Iran I killed 2 Iranian muslims, a cleric and an IRGC goon. I wish we could kill these muslims and exterminate Islam from Iran and have an eugenics program so we could fix our gene pool, the two light skinned Persian girls should have a lot of children while those brown islamist arab rape babies should be shot dead.

This doesn't fucking exist, you cuckold. Only full Europeans can be American, and they better not fucking hyphenate their names.

Stay salty, Mehmet.

Kipling made the best poems, even in spite of his stupid romantic views of India.

I agree with you. No such thing as X-american. It's just American.

bump

Yeah, if.

europoors can try to bants this point, but we did what we did on purpose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Iranian_language

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture

Jewish eschatology really is basically revenge of the (((nerds))) on a cosmic scale.

And they rip off ideas from Indo-Europeans and Indo-Aryans to create their apocalyptic fantasy of Judaic triumph in the end times.

So they were identical to modern Fingols?

The Ancient Persians, with their radical emphases on monotheism and ethical dualism, were apparently the first people to innovate the dream of creating a benevolent, cosmopolitan, and humane Universal/Cosmic One World Order (implicitly with Aryans at the helm).

Towards One World: Ancient Persia and the West: amazon.com/Towards-One-World-Ancient-Persia/dp/1566568226/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472581140&sr=1-1&keywords=persia europe

But it appears that the Jewish immigrants in Iran set their eyes on these ideas and took much influence from Zoroastrianism - and consequently subverted, perverted, and usurped these ideas for the purpose of creating Jewish ethnic propaganda which utilizes the original Zoroastrian doctrine of ethical dualism (good vs. evil) to demonize gentiles as an evil out-group and to glorify the Jewish people as a holy race of "Chosen Ones" who are prophesied to defeat the idolatrous nations (goyim) with the help of the Messiah (which itself is probably a Jewish subversion of the Persian concept of the Saoshyant savior figure). The lofty ideal of the Universal/Cosmic One World Order was also subverted by Judaism in putting the particular nation of Israel at the absolute center of the world ("Zion is absolute in this world - it is the light unto all the nations") while the particular national G-D of Israel (rather than the truly universal/cosmic Ahura Mazda) becomes the sovereign deity of this imagined Jewish one world order. This process of promoting a Jewcentric worldview and unifying the world under the reign of Jewish hegemony is euphemistically referred to as "repairing the world" or Tikkun Olam.

PICS RELATED

I'm tempted to say that kikes basically subverted the ambitious universalist white altruism of ancient Aryan Imperium and Zoroastrian religion to craft a justification for Jewish ethnocentrism, anti-gentile hostility (especially against white Europeans, Indo-Aryans/Iranians, and surrounding Middle Eastern groups who are all Israel's main competition), and to bolster their mission of reforming the world under the pressure of Jewish hegemonic power.

No, degeneracy stops this century.

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

But yes, they are obviously covering something up, which is why archaeologists almost completely work for the state and are obligated to only submit and publish findings that don't go against the narrative.

Such as the Chinese pyramids, white mummies, mummy DNA, etc…

Seems like it. The researcher who gathered archaeological evidence of Vikings in Canada mysteriously lost her job:

New Observer: Has Political Correctness Sunk the Baffin Island Viking Research Project?
newobserveronline.com/has-political-correctness-sunk-the-baffin-island-viking-research-project/

poor tatiana

Is Noah of The Bible
Patriarchs, ya dig?

wtf is a dig thread

RUMI IS SOO SXY OMG HAVE MY BABEEEEEZ

OMG I'M JIZZING MYSELF OVR SUFI MYSTICISM
www.sevenpillarshouse.org/article/compass_of_truth

she looks sexy till i think about that central asian body hair genetics

She's more interesting for her defense of the Persian Zoroastrian heritage as well as her criticism of the Islamic Republic of Iran and mass Muslim immigration in the West:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aV5hS8ifM8

46537ytgsdfsd

They were always brown, just like with the brahmin in India it was a small foreign ruling class that imposed on them.

bump

That's impossible as only white people are forced to mix.
Africa will still be filled with niggers, Asia will still be filled with chinks, etc. Only whites and possibly japs will be gone.

Oy vey

Ancient Persians were likely not as pale or blonde as people such as Nordics in Northern Europe, but they were in fact an Indo-European people of Caucasian appearance (probably much more so before the Arab Muslim, Turkish, and Mongol invasions), and there are plenty of descriptions and depictions of fair-skinned Persians with light hair and light eyes in their classical literature and art. I've even personally met a few wealthy Iranian immigrants who had strikingly light skin and bright green eyes. And if you look at some of the popular instagrams of upper class rich youths in Iran, you will notice that they look much less like pajeets than the lower class Iranian commoners, and it's easier to spot those stereotypical "Aryan" features such as light skin and light hair/eyes. Lower class Iranians more strongly exhibit dark skin as well as Semitic and Mongoloid features, although there is much variation. I think that sorta reflects the residue of the old caste systems in the Indo-Aryan world.

Interesting side note: The area known to us today as the Caucasus region was called "Aran" in the ancient Indo-Iranian language. It is a contraction of Ar – the Indo-European root of the Persian words Arya and Arta (Truth) and of Greek words such as Aristocrat, Arete (Virtue) – and an, which is a place name designator, as in Gorgan (place of the wolves), or Abadan (well-built place). Ar-an. But the word essentially connotes the same thing as the meaning as "Iran" (land/place of Aryans).

Bumping this epic thread, don't let this die

Archive of this thread for anyone interested:

archive.is/usOmf

bump

Thank you, sir.

The colours they're referring to are the white, red, and black sacred colours representing priests, warriors, and the worldly. The Upanishads talk about caste as a spiritual thing, and how a lowborn person can be of high caste evidenced through their character.

I don't doubt that in effect it was different and there was a solidified racially based caste structure, but this was an exaggeration of the original steppe IE form of social stratification that one can see in, say, the role of Druids in Celtic society.

Daily reminder that this poster is a kike apologist who subverts using the black-and-white fallacy. He hates Muslims but loves Jews, and you're a Muslim if you hate both, paradoxically.

He has literally posted saying that he should be the leader of Iran because he believes he is the reincarnation of a literal God.

You know those guys who post 50 times in a thread? There are archives of this fag crashing literally every Iranian thread and gloating about how superior he is to everyone.

Trust me, coax some replies out of him and see for yourself.

Any recommendations on good books/resources for learning about indo-European culture, movements, etc.?

oxfordscholarship.com/view/10.1093/acprof:oso/9780198267591.001.0001/acprof-9780198267591
This is what I would recommend.

Also, I don't know what the gist of this thread has been about, but the takeaway should not be that Iranians are the same as Europeans, there is a genetic distance between the two groups of people. They may be related, but are not the same.
OP posting of Aslani LARPing as some Nord, when in reality, he's just an abomination raised by race-traitors trying to rationalize his existence, is nothing more than a pathetic shill tactic. Iranians aren't Northern Europeans, they aren't "white" in the NatSoc Aryan sense, but in a Mediterranean white/tanned sense. Iran is located in Central Asia, they aren't going to be pale-skinned, although some are.

It means it's shit that aren't socially acceptable to discuss. The so called "occult circles" were nothing but Holla Forums from the old days,albeit with possible I'll intentions..

What would happen if you blended Coptic beliefs with Byzantine Catholic and the 'Nietzchean' Christianity of people like Enoch Powell?

First you need to accept that the Christian God is dead and that he ain't coming back.

Nowhere in this thread has it been asserted that Persians are the same as Europeans.

As I said, I don't care enough to read all 400+ replies.
On cuckchan, that's all that happens. Some shill tries to subvert the transfer of authentic information by manipulating it to seem like something else.
For example, somebody posts some article of a rabbi supporting mass immigration because of tolerance, and a tripfag starts a flood of Muslim shitposts accusing others.
I just like the genetic mappings and discussion, but OPs attached video hinted towards that theme, that the achievements of ancient Persia were made by the Nords or something.

Let me put it in a nutshell for you:
SEMITE = PARASITE

Let me put it in a nutshell for you:
SEMITE = PARASITE

Bitch did survive multiple shots from the bolshevik scum before they were forced to stab her head with bayonets MULTIPLE TIMES, like true Russian patriot.

What more would your whimpy beta ass do to save her?

Doesn't "Aran" actually refer to Alania/ossetia in central Caucasus, currently a republic in the Russian federation? The people there are the same Alans that had kingdoms in Spain after the fall of the Roman Empire, but with some mystery meat (presumable mongolian). They are orthodox christians though.