>imgur file name

A normalfag once told me

Ok I did all of that, where's my gf?

"But if you're so sure of that why are you telling people to get plastic surgery?"

"Then please elucidate on when you've ever seen a non-white ugly male with average social status and little to no charisma with a a beautiful girl.

Are normals evil or just deluded on levels not yet witnessed?

They not beta like you.

Your issue isn't looks unless your SUPER ugly or under 5'10.

You issue then is that you have a shitty whining personality nobody wants to be around.

Found your problem stop hanging out on a beta board for losers.

So you have to be charismatic and entertaining to the specific people you want to fuck? That's not much of a choice either.

What do you mean by 'personality'? That's heavily subjective whether anyone will like yours, and you seem to be a stuck-up prick.

Why don't you try actually giving an argument instead of empty insults?

Yes women unlike men normally want to fuck men they like or pay them.

What is point of this thread for you to whine about your sad life?

Why do I care you are to beta to get laid or have girls like you? There are hookers for men like you.

Fucking Eliot Rodgers here thinks he is entitled to sex.

Well, duh.
The normies are superior to you assholes. No matter how much you try to deride them.
You fuckers sit here trying to philosophize about trivial shit, over-thinking something that could be simpler if you went outside and learned socializing. It's like mathematics or any other subject; you have to learn it.
You are not true user. True anons come here just to fuck around not to bitch about their life.
OP is a faggot.

But men try to improve themselves and become more confident and still fail to get a gf. At some point it's not your fault anymore. You can't just blame all the bad shit on everyone else. Sometimes society is just rigged and shitty for some people. Not everyone gets to have it all dumbass.

I've been trying to learn it actively for ten years and still suck. Now what?

It actually isn't though. It's more chaotic and intuitive than a learned skill. And social IQ is certainly a thing, it's much harder for some than others. There's also the elements of wit and the ability to be funny, which vary widely depending on who you talk to.

I'm sure downies try at life to.

Your just to beta, no matter how hard you try you will always be a beta.

Do you think we should be giving downies degrees because "They tried to and improved so much"

Women owe you nothing.

Kill yourself since you won't have a chance to reproduce or pay tax for us "normies" to have roads and shit beta.

It's not our fault you where born socially retarded anymore then its our fault someone is born an actual retard.

When did I say women owed me anything? The gripe is the Just World Fallacy, not women.

It is your fault then you deride said people for something they aren't able to get good at. Kill yourself you fuckwit.

Sound like a fucking SJW, no child left behind! Everyone gets an award.

Get the fuck out of here in life there are losers and winners and you are a loser.

survival of the fittest, natural law of the world even if you where born a fucking dog you would understand this.

What did you hope to accomplish other than shitposts and platitudes from other posters?

Wizchan is dead, all /r9k/s are dead, /v9k/ is dead, and real life is not suited to you. Your only option is to focus on a secluded (or social) hobby, and maybe you won't care as much about your plight.

Just avoid the vapid normals and you will not catch any shit?

You're right, but people normally only tend to say this when it suits them rather than when they are getting fucked over.

OP is not redpill at all if he was he wouldn't have posted this shit he would understand that he is beta and thats the way it is.

HERE OP HAVE A SONG.

No, he's right. The point is not everyone has what it takes. Most people think if you simply put in a bunch of effort then magically everything will turn out ok when it isn't the case

Chads should be gassed

If you had a character in a game, and they were specialized in some stat, but they still got a stat boost in something other than their specialty, would it hurt? A better question: Wouldn't it improve your odds of winning? You might need that stat boost you got at some point for a better chance at winning.

i have a secret method that got me consistently laid (at least twice a month) with a new teenage girl (

These are things I know that work. All I want to know is what will really enlarge my penis.

listen to tom leykis

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Is it chloroform user?

Op, its all charisma. Just keep that in mind.

I'm more on your side, but there is a point to both sides.
There are things in life that you have no control over, and things you do.

I've lost years of my life being antisocial because of the way my family made me. They were always fighting, ACTIVELY trying to seek arguments. My parents were constantly fighting that I forgot what it was like when they weren't. My brothers also fought with each other and my parents. and sometimes not see each other for a year. One time my dad got my brother arrested. One time one of my brothers simply raged on me for no reason at all and threw me in the corner of the kitchen. And the only way I found to preserve myself is by being a good boy, staying quiet, and letting them have whatever they want their way.
I guess you can see how that shaped me. I never went out with friends until my senior year of highschool.

But still, I have the power to change things. Not in any radical way, as I'll always be antisocial to some extent, but I can still take care of myself (hygiene and shape), try to be as much of a likable person as I can. And the choice I'm making now is to stay away from my family as much as I can. I'm financially independent from them and going through college right now. I'm going back to the gym this summer, and will hopefully try to also get a driver's license.

The best thing you can do right now is stay away from bad influences in your life. For me it's my family, and also chan sites. (I know that sounds hypocritical, but I came here for only a few hours for something then leaving again for a long time). Holla Forums and 4chan are places that are really negative and pessimistic. They feed you with thoughts that are counter-productive and self-destructive. The time you spend here is time you could spend on learning more about people and social life.

In the time I left Holla Forums, I traveled out of my country (something I haven't done in a long time), made friends, and had a lot of first-experiences that I would not have had if instead I sat here posting every night like I used to.

And yet, despite all this, I won't be fucking 10/10s (I only ever had sex with a prostitute), but what I hope for (and want) is to finally find someone that would give a shit about me and like me for who I am. And at that point in time when I was a regular user here, I was not a likable person.

nope, 100% consensual