I'm confused

Which is the real Holla Forums??? Holla Forums or 4chan??? Do the two sites have any interaction with one another??? It seems posting on here is much stricter (no fun allowed).

CTR ?

No just a curious user

You are either sliding or the newfaggiest newfag to ever newfag

either way sage, and you should go away

The real world is the only place where you can find out what is real. They are getting away with this fake election because you retarded fucks think this isn't just a board for developing new social engineering techniques.

cuckchan refugees out

One question. Do you know who moot is?

See this is what I mean. No fun allowed on this board.

Omg that was so kewl lol u dismissed him so gud there dude that was so gud silence him man hes an idiot we are smart and we are the best shut him up hes dumb thinking is dumb

not know anything about the great exodus of gamergate user?

A cuck

hellofellowkids.jpg

The answer is…

Lurk

'Funposting' has always been used as a cover for shill activity on /pol. We have plenty of fun on the board but within reasinable tolerance. Cuck spam and ironic/non ironic faggotry is generally frowned upon.

The primary use of this board is serious political discussion from a long time chan user point of view. Some still crosspost to 4chan but most of the older seasoned /pollacks remain here.

Thanks for yet another high-quality cuckchan thread.

Now go back.

"serious posting" is a recipe for disaster. What made 4chan great was that you could post anything that was on your mind.

You're a total nigger for shitting up the catalog with this blatant slide thread.
Some actually good thread died so this heaping pile of shit of a thread could exist.
Fuck you, OP.

You admit to not knowing of this place yet you claim to know of /pol whe it was great. You are a true newfaggot.
That's /b you fucking queen

rude.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums, that's the answer

GO FUCK YOURSELF AND STOP SHITTING UP THE CATALOG WITH YOUR BLOGPOST

LURK MORE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No pain, no gain.

Hey there beautiful.

fullchan. go over and tell your friends at honeypotchan to get over here ASAP. that place has been compromised for years, but now with all the Shillary-Soros funded infiltrations, its basically communist territory.

tl;dr - get the fuck out quick, and bring your friends

oh, not bad but it kinda looks fake tbh. you got the video of that chink that gets pulled in half and is still alive to grab and his undersides to try to put them back together?

I can tell that you're an experienced shitposter whose been here a while and it's been obvious that your ultimate goal is to flood this place with so many cuckchan users that the post quality drops to similar levels.
I get avatar fagging really triggers people but it also gives you away immidately, you;d have more luck dropping the baby pictures tbh fam.

Are you competing with Rach for most hated shitposter, Babyfag? I see your gay shit in every thread now.

do you have the video or not?

I think this is two threads, actually. I think you're hallucinating, autist.

pls moar pics btw. I'm saving all of these

One is for serious discussion. One is for shitposting. What is there not to get?

Anything with a Holla Forums on it, is the real Holla Forums.

When people get banned, they just go to the next Holla Forums.

Ideally you would want the Holla Forums with the most users so you can effect the most people.

Good luck, user.

i just noticed this

underrated post

One is for fighting with shills all day, the other is for fighting with liberals all day.

Take your pick.

One bans you for life for no reason, the other bans you for 2 days for no reason.

One is for serious discussion.

Gore everywhere, sage, report, "shill", "sliding".

Users vanishing for life, all of their posts disappear.

wew
e
w

4chan users got butthurt that the mods don't follow their white supremacist ideology and ran over to Holla Forums which has a make-your-own-board system.

the users here then set up a white supremacist Holla Forums and will ban anybody who doesnt agree with this ideology, despite decrying the same tactics used on 4chan by the mods.

this resulted in Holla Forums Holla Forums being the biggest white supremacist echo chamber on the internet.

and just like muslims, once they have created the perfect echo chamber they started fighting each other over which is the correct form of white supremacy.

questioning holocaust denial is a bannable offense here.

Holla Forums is the real Holla Forums

4chan is just mentally disabled people giggling about pissing in the pool theyre swimming in, too stupid to realize theyre all swimming in each others piss. the mods there actively encourage shitposting and spamming. they dont want it to be political or relevant because the mods are liberals.

big events are fun there though because they have stickies that actually work as they should and Holla Forums feels kind of abandoned and msising features.

8/pol/ has it's own form of cancer.

Spend a day on 4/pol/, notice the lack of 8cancer.

4cancer is more like an onslaught of liberal leading-questions. And you can't fight back, or you get banned for 2 days.

If you fight back here, you never know what's going to happen. You could get banned for life.

Look CtR, you guys need coordinate more or your astroturfing is spotted immediately.

8cancer has arrived. Thanks shill. I see have resorted to gore now.

Thread derailed, just like all others, good job.

I was here before you, dipshit.

That isn't a smart thing to say.

Now you're the self-proclaimed foremost expert on "smart things to say".

judge for yourself

more like no trash allowed, go back. we're having plenty of fun without (((You)))

4chan is shit….

Soundless webms
Doxxing is a bannable offense
Flags are fucking stupid
Mods are sjw leftovers from the moot era
You can't filter people
You can only post one pic at a time
Normalfags and weebs everywhere

That's just off the top of my head.

Our idea of fun is more sophisticated than yours.

I am far superior to you.

oooooh
im scared guies

You should feel smarter now.

I dOn"T FeeL AnYmoRe xDDD

Take your psych meds, bozo.

summerrrrr

sounds like you've had a bit much to think there user

you claim to be teh smaht, but you is doing the same as the dumb so is me the smaht or tha dumb?

will you tell?