"NWO : Communism By The Backdoor" from the maker of TGSNT finished!

Dennis calls it the sequel to TGSNT. All 21 parts are now finished and uploaded on youtube. I've watched them as they came out, it's certainly worth seeing. Some of the parts (ex: music, hollywood, catholic church) are normie friendly enough to drop some smaller redpills. It gets into secret societies and mixes it in with the (((chosen ones))) which is pretty interesting. It gets really tinfoil-y at times, like shit with microwaves and wifi messing us up, but it's not a big part.

youtube.com/channel/UC-ooe2JtqvpUecpU8GaPP9g/feed

communismbythebackdoor.tv/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!sw10hAhY!Iniv6qYyQVHwSindw91B7g
aryanisrael.wordpress.com/tag/sven-longshanks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

TGSNT 2 electric boogaloo or is this more like a spinoff to TGSNT?

It's funny how so-called anti-conspiracy theorists claim that the NWO is just some hoax. Even though it has been mentioned by prominent people in the past. Including presidents, senators, congressmen, high profile businessmen etc…

Great video, but I wish he would have used a real picture of the 9/11 "mural van" instead of that mock-up.

Spinoff that's meant to be a "backdoor" to TGSNT for normalfag "conspiracy theorists".

Well, I know what I'm watching tomorrow.

With the kind of bullshit coming from people Alex Jonestein and Jim (not to be confused with Texe) Marrs, can you really blame them for doubting it?

I honestly don't think Alex is behind it, or his infowars army. I just think it is idiots who constantly consume mainstream media and give in to the spin articles. I know Alex is a shill, I hate the fucking guy, but I don't even think he is popular enough to have an influence on mainstream society.

I guess that's true for the average person, but most people who have strong onions one way or the other about conspiracy theories have probably at least been exposed to clips of him and Marrs - I don't know how many History Channel documentaries the two have been featured in.

I'm uploading this documentary, so far what I've seen is very interesting.

mega.nz/#F!sw10hAhY!Iniv6qYyQVHwSindw91B7g

Alex refuses to talk about the Jews or anything Zion, but this documentary DOES cover it! I doubt Alex has anything to do with this from the looks of it.

I'm always surprised to see random people talking about TGSNT

This guy needs to learn the importance of brevity and a microphone

Neat. Anything a seasoned Holla Forumsack can get out of it or is it more of a babby's first redpill?

I don't think its meant for that, its meant to enlighten normal dummies about corruption/collusion and give them a slow steady dose of information about how the Jews are pulling the strings. Anything over that is considered an overdose to an average normfag and they will easily be turned off by it.

Sometimes it takes baby steps to wake people up from their brainwashed trance and get them walking in the right direction.

I watched up to part 5. And its fucking off the rails. TGSNT was maximum redpill but this was like Dennis Wise went crazy.

It went from TGSNT talking about communism, nationalism banks and WW2 history to CBTBD talking about the satanic illuminati media and all that.

I was really disappointed because I thought it was going to be talking about how our media became all leftist, universities were infiltrated that kind of thing.
But it literally is talking about satanism.

It isn't that much different from the NSDAP-produced "Occult Forces".

There is a very really Freemasonic "Illuminati" element to the problem we're facing.

I have a lot of respect for Dennis Wise; he's a real hero of the movement for his TGSNT.

But sometimes I really don't understand where he and some of his confederates (namely, Sven Longshanks and Andrew Carrington Hitchcock) are coming from. They uncritically repeat shit sometimes that really makes me wonder about their judgment.

I suppose some of their mistakes owe to their being citizen researchers and activists, not academics. Anyway, I like and respect these guys a lot when all is said and done.

Exactly the same for me except I probably stopped around episode 4 (but I took a look into later ones to see if he had stopped with that shit). It was supposed to be about Communism infecting the western world, not Christian propaganda.

Based on what everybody said it's right up my ally. Thanks for posting this and it's about time Holla Forums took the full redpill.

Is there a download available?

A lot of it serves as a distraction, but there's a very occult aspect to judaism.

Any specific examples?

I really liked Hitchcock's The Synagogue of Satan. About 99% (maybe I'm exaggerating) is solid info, but then he quotes the Harold Wallace Rosenthal "interview" and a couple other fraudulent documents.

the masonic lodges are one of the vehicles used to control politics and trade of the gentiles. Freemasons accept people of the book, jews, christians and muslims as members. Of course there is a subset of (((people))) inside these lodges that serve the (((over riding agenda))).

illuminati and satan are a distraction used by (((masons))) if they are ever cornered, so if one hero ever thinks he is at the final boss battle, the (((masons))) cower and say:

"illuminati/satan made us do it, he's right through that door!"

As soon as the hero turns to open the door the (((masons))) all stab him in the back as he opens the door. he sees an empty room or a false door as he dies.

The hero was tricked and killed, because only the intensely curious would seek out such a conspiracy to destroy it and their curiosity is turned against them.

cats kills rats, but curiosity kills the cat.

of course there are numerous secret societies, masons, CFR, bilderbergs, shriners, etc all full of the same mediocre, greedy, social climbers, who will do anything for an advantage in life.

we are up against a lot of people.

bump
it`s a great documentary

Indeed a lot of people.

I haven't finished watching his nwo film, but I'm sure it will be great. I know he deserves a rest, and funding from pol [buy his movies u faggots], but any idea what will be his next work?

I'm hoping he does a history of the 1100-1500 expulsion of the jews. I've always wanted to know what happened.

But a video series explaining the history of the races and their differences would be much better.
We need more racial awareness documentaries.

Not worth it guys.

Basically Wise became an evangelical Christcuck post TGSNT and this entire series is "IF JEEBUS ISNT DIRECTLY INVOLVED ITS A JOO NWO CONSPIRACY!"

Save yourselves the time.

After TGSNT wise started working with the Christcuck sven longshanks, who formerly worked on dailystormers radio broadcasts.

Svens views are basically that Aryans were mindless savages, until we were saved by the magical stick Jew.

He no longer works for the Dailystormer.

This fags blog is literally "AryanIsrael"..

aryanisrael.wordpress.com/tag/sven-longshanks/

Lol, spot the like
3 posts INA row

#notanargument

Monsters of Babylon, by G-D aka Gregory Delaney. 600 pages. if you want to know about that time period.
But a movie would be better for normie audiences, or the reading shy.

I think racial awareness is going to be the turning point we had it , we lost it and look at how fucked we were after that.

Thanks! I couldn't find this anywhere.
Also fags. Bump this thread u crypto jews

the nose knows

(True) Christianity is the primary enemy of zionist-judaism.

Dismissing this movie simply because the creator is a Christian is a shit-tier, emotional leftist tactic. The same tactic normies use when dismissing TGSNT. Why don't you try actually proving it wrong if you're so convinced?