Family guy is now more subtle than the Simpsons

Family guy is now more subtle than the Simpsons

Is this a surprise to anyone? They're desperately trying to get attention/stay relevant. It's a cartoon, it's not like people expect it to be an actual political statement.

Someone needs to take all the current Simpsons writers out back and shoot them in the fucking head.

Family Guy isn't much better though. Recent episode had them making fun of Trump's "locker room talk" and having Peter insist that Twitter is a site for "psychos to yell at women and minorities at 3am."

And there I was, opening a thread last month implying Simpsons has improved.

Remember to vote!

I can't wait to November 8th to come, it's gonna be a bloobath, chances is that Hillary's reing of terror finally ends

hey, at least they admit that trump is winning for once. i'm alright with that

That`s Holla Forums conspiracy theory tier of stupid crap and yet normies eat it all up

"Don't boo, vote." - Hillary

>implication that TRUMP is the one committing voter fraud
>those motherfucking walking cycles
Why do yiou torture me like this, Satan? What did I ever do to you?

You masturbate at traps.

Is this the fucking 1980s.

You would expect the conservatives to still fear the russians but the liberals being scared is kinda baffling

Need to sell a new cold war to the public.

It's the NO GAY ALLOWED laws they have that freak the libbies out.

but the russians dont openly support executing gays maybe some beatings here or there but not as bad as the middle east who the libbies beind over for no matter what

Actually, what's even the point? One week of jail for taking it up the ass to… take it up the ass in striped pyjamas? How does that even make sense?

Look how relevant we are

Shows again how that shit is just for kids by now.

Yeah lets just spend spend spend spend and lets ignore how more democrats are millionaires and richer then a lot of republicans.

If people want comedians they can have comedians for leaders, just don't be surprised when you find out the jokes they were telling were really to hide the real joke which is themselves.

Putin is the 21st century Hitler, who's trying to reesteblish the old Russian Empire & make Russia great again by inviding neighboring countries, killing opposition leaders. journalists and bombing Syrian civilians. If you like Putin and Hitler, vote for Trump.

It's a choice between that or an absolute monarchy that does the same shit.

Given how fucking shitty the animation is it leads me to wonder about two possibilities:
or
Both are equally disgusting.

apparently, jail rape is only done here in burgerland.

My guess is that they had it ready for whoever the republicans chose to run and just had to add Trump's name and his crimes in the eyes of the SocJus regime.

It's probably the second, NBC shelved that Law and Order episode when people started asking hard questions about how they could have begun production on an episode based around the allegations against Trump several months before those allegations were made.

Doesn't the Russian law just ban gay propaganda and advertising and things like that?

Yes, and that alone is enough to trigger libcucks like Killary into instigating World War 3.

So my little cousins are all going to be vaporized and I'm going to have to wander around Damnation Alley all because faggots can't just buttfuck each other on the downlow anymore, like they've always done before?

They're scared, because they know Trump and Putin are going to team up to wipe ISIS off the face of the Earth and keep Islam out of the west.

This show has fallen so far. Once it was a genuine antiauthority show, and had a skit about election fraud as recently as 2008. The 500th episode guest-starred Julian Assange. Now the show is just nothing. It stands for nothing, it entertains nothing, it's just nothing.

So much wrong with it, I don't even know where to start.

Seriously, though. HAVE THEY EVER ACTUALLY SEEN PUTIN? Like, how hard it is to go into GIS and type "Putin" and see what he looks like?

Seriously, half of the Russian 2ch's maymays are about prison rape.

How the fuck is this show still going?

Where Homer uses a voting machine to vote for Obama and it puts his vote in for McCain instead.

Always accuse the enemy of what you're doing.