Hans… are we the baddies?

Hans… are we the baddies?

Is that Linkara

I think that's Jiminy Glick

It's David Mitchell, you plebs.

that was a funny skit because it meant they were willing to have their families raped and murdered by russians and americans instead of fighting to protect them like how it was for almost every german in that war

You guys strike me as more of a Charlie Brooker crowd.

It wasn't rape. We gave out chocolate rations.

Oh fuck off, the skit itself was funny regardless if you're a NatSoc or not. You gotta be able to laugh at yourself once in awhile.
The Nazis had some great aesthetic, you can thank Hugo Boss for that.

AND THAT WAS BAD MISS!

DUDE HITLER LMAO

BIG chocolate rations

The Americans did lots of full on raping. They weren't anywhere near as bad as the "Russians" though.

This tbh. The skit isn't kvetching about gas chamber's or extermination, it's just a mildly amusing sketch.

Take a hike, Kike!

You've got a lot to learn.

If only…

Young man, one day you will realize that the holocaust didn't happen, and to your horror you'll then realize that you can't stop being a nazi any more than you can stop knowing how to count.

Is that british bazinga

The skull and crossbones or "death's head" is not a purely German - still less a specifically Nazi - symbol, but has been, and still is, used by many military units, including the British, Australian and Swedish armies and the US Marine Corps. The British Queen's Royal Lancers use the skull and crossbones with the caption beneath "Or Glory" - the "Death or Glory boys", and 100 Squadron RAF fly it on their flag. It would appear to be a sign of commitment to die fighting, rather than mere "baddassery".

See: Totenkopf (Wikipedia).

.>>704638
Nazis were just revitalizing Prussian military traditions in Germany. The grey uniforms were first used in the Franco-Prussian war, and perfected for WW I.