Latest Trump Facebook Ad Receives 2+ Million Views in Less Than 24 Hours

Latest Trump Facebook Ad Receives 2+ Million Views in Less Than 24 Hours

Candidate Donald Trump has an incredible social media reach, because he holds an incredible social media following. [*note* connective tissue to the “Monster Vote”]

Less than 24 hours ago Trump presented his latest political ad targeting Hillary Clinton, and the video has been watched 2 million times on Facebook alone.

Hillary Clinton is spending “hundreds of millions” on TV advertising nationally, and amid battleground states. The Clinton campaign is spending money on these ads in regional ads airing in Florida, Colorado and even California.

Donald Trump has literally only spent a few thousand. Hillary Clinton is spending hundreds of millions.

Pay attention, and follow the money. Notice Clinton campaign spending is “regional ad spending”, not national ad spending that happens to be airing in what the pundits call “safe blue” regions. One example is Clinton airing anti-Trump ads in Southern California.

If Hillary Clinton is ‘so far ahead in the polls‘, which is the preferred narrative sold by the media, then ask yourself: why would Clinton be airing regional attack ads in areas that ‘should be‘ safe?

The answer is quite simple. The reality of the race is in direct opposition to the media constructs; Hillary Clinton is getting crushed.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/06/latest-trump-facebook-ad-receives-2-million-views-in-less-than-24-hours/
archive.is/muXe1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lz04K
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3673274279&feature=iv&src_vid=_a2mi6VifIY&v=g0o9sgZZtgk
regated.com/2016/08/evidence-mounts-clinton-election-fraud-opponents-keey-dying/
facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157449657485725/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I expect to see CNN celebrating a pro-Hillary video getting 100k viewers by the end of the week.

I don't use kike book but that is good to here.

We just have to make sure the elections don't get rigged like the last few though, or who is crushing who won't really matter.

Ashame it's kind of a shit ad, very standard.

It's "hear", user.

If my friend is expecting me at his house to pick him up and I arrive, I would text him that "I am here".
If you look at a map in a shopping mall, there will be a sticker notating your location saying that "You are here".

If someone is asking if I'm listening then I tell them that "I can hear you".
If I have a bad phone connection, I'll ask the person on the other end if they can "hear me now?"

It's one of those English things you gotta get used to about context and identically sounding words spelled differently.

Keep in mind they have to keep it very dumbed down for normies.

Trump's supporters are more vocal and active on the internet. There are still 60 million Americans who don't use email, most have been voting Democrat their entire lives, think people in their 60s 70s and 80s. Trump will never get their vote, and they will decide the election like they always do. What a vocal minority of online addicts say is not relevant to the real world. Do any of you even pay taxes?

The real silent majority is this giant clump of old as fuck people who always vote left. You never hear them because they are in retirement homes waiting to die. And you can be sure as fuck Hillary will spend all the money she can to bus them into polling stations come November, even with 90% of online young Americans hating her it won't count for shit since it's an echo chamber and most voters are not part of it. Women will vote for Hillary and cuck their husbands into doing the same. It's going to be a catastrophic landslide disaster, I'm expecting something like 60million votes for Hillary and 25million for Trump.

The only way to change this is basically to drop a list of Hillary's biggest fuck ups into letterboxes, if 1 million Trump supporters letterbox 1 million American towns, thats 50-60million people exposed to Hillary that otherwise would ignore this entire process of seeing the corruption.

Remember no matter how old you are you still get mail.

I realized that after I posted.
What can I say? I suck massive cocks.

hello newfriend

What the fuck is this "monster vote"?

I assumed it had something to do with the /monster/ board.

Anyway, you can't stump the Trump!

You're clearly a liberal. I can tell because you're so dumb that you don't understand the electoral college. I won't further dignify your braindead drivel, liberals are too stupid and programmed to be worth anyone's time.

This thread is proof that if it involves Trump, suddenly its all kosher.

Kikebook is just that, a bottable piece of shit.
All this thread is serving to show just how far this board has fallen and been shilled.
But hey, keep it up, enjoy the unreturned praise and the falling of a hero.

No, it's in regards to the fact that Trump has a shitload of REAL human beings that want to vote for him, while the majority of people for Hillary are fictitious; created by the (((media))).

They demand your phone number now because Zuck wants to sell as much information as possible.

Don't you know user? Trump will make monstergirl waifus real!

The Monster vote is a reference to all the people who registered republican, and the MASSIVE increase in republican primary voters.

archive.is/lz04K

Still the old accounts and people running false web based phone numbers.

I'm one of them

By god the mad man is doing it.

He's actually taking back America from the globalist kikes.

Are normies our equivalent of goyim? It seems the /r9k/ NEETs view them as cattle wageslaves who must work to sustain their NEET masters.

What's Holla Forums's endgame with normies?

they haven't taken the redpill yet, user.

Why do we suddenly need an endgame for them?

i can see the headline now

They could always boost another whiny tweet with paid bots & have media puppets collectively fake orgasm over how "epic' it was since leftists have no comprehension of banter.

HAVE WE OFFERED IT TO THEM?

Normalfags are lemmings. They will follow whoever is in charge and whatever is popular (and usually make it a lot worse because they're also arrogant faggots that don't know what they want and only think they do, and since they are the majority, people usually cater to them to get their support). One of the goals when normalfags are concerned would be to stop them from walking off the precipice because that's where those ethnomasochistic faggots are going. And by the way, what really makes someone a wageslave isn't the fact that they work, it's because they are content with table crumbs and being cogs in a heartless machine that exploits them and considers them nothing more than interchangeable parts. They're content with this lifestyle and they don't seek more than it. Most importantly:

pursue his petty pleasures in peace. What we want is, pre-eminently, a beautiful world.

They will not sacrifice that security for anything, even when the security comes from hands that work against them daily. It's like that scene from Network:

eat shit, moeblobs

Someone fix this.

Now that's a fucking ad.

Brutally on point.

That webM just blew my fucking mind. Thet beautifully summarises what we're up against. Its incredible it could be put so simply, yet so perfectly.

HILARY CLINTON IS GETTING CRUSHED

Plz be true.

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3673274279&feature=iv&src_vid=_a2mi6VifIY&v=g0o9sgZZtgk

Why not both? Do you think his power is that limited?

reagan was a shitbag tho

Really makes you think

Do you for your shilling, or are they hidden as a part of a "nonprofit" organization?

BY THE POWER OF KEK, GOD EMPEROR DONALD JOHN TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL

Great idea user

This is a good idea. There's absolutely no real reason not to do it.

Let's do this. First, list a majority of her major fuckups. Then someone needs to concisely make a black and white printable 1-4 pages of them. Then distribute.

regated.com/2016/08/evidence-mounts-clinton-election-fraud-opponents-keey-dying/

He was far from perfect (amnesty for illegals, comes to mind) but still he's one of the better post-WW2 presidents.

there hasn't been a good US president since jackson tbh, all of them have been oligarchic stooges at one point or another

Polk?

Best way to tell politicians not to mess with the vote?

Buy guns and ammo.

In fact, we should start a social media campaign to that end, "Send Washington a message" type shit.

Alotta normies would eat that up.

Here here!

This one has 1.3 million in 10 hours.

facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10157449657485725/

oh god, I'd love to see the look on a feral nigger's face as I jumped out of a foxhole in the bushes and slide that bayonet into the ape's chest. damn, I'm getting hard just thinking about it

Its called auto correct you fucking pedantic tryhard. Go back to reddit where you blather on about shit that doesnt matter.

What is wrong with anons pursing their petty pleasures in peace?

I don't blame them if all they want is to live in peace and security.

Don't get caught up too much deception. The hands that work against us are liars who do so in the name of "security" and a "beautiful world" (aka communist "utopia"), but its just a mask to cover up their treason and collusion against the rest of us. Politicians being a good example of those who exploit fear for "security", who typically make things incredibly worse than they were before.

Are anons normalfags now? I don't doubt that their are some.

At any rate, that isn't the problem itself: making it a priority in life – especially at the expense of others – is. In case you haven't noticed, things aren't up to par out there. It's a symptom of easy times making weak people.

Also how dare you call beauty communist utopianism. They have no conception of beauty and apparently neither do you.

there are*