Ami Horowitz: A tale of two conventions

As a social experiment, Ami Horowitz, film maker and Fox news contributor, went to both the RNC and DNC conventions holding a sign supporting the other party's nominee ("I love Hillary" at the RNC and "I love Trump" at the DNC) and recorded the reactions of people attending both conventions to see each party's openness to differing viewpoints. While this is not the most scientific of experiments, it provides some insight into the mindset of both Democrats and Republicans in this political season.

The results may shock you.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/Witz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tell me, where do kikes get the suffix "witz"? Is it german? polish?

why are jews such liars?

On its own, it’s apparently ‘joke’ (which is funny in and of itself): dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/Witz

On this very note, I recently saw a kike reply to one of our guys’ tweets with a comment that ended in “shit for wits”, insulting the man.

I immediately thought to myself, “That sounds like a jewish surname!” And thus was born Rabbi Tosev Shitforwitz!

i thought it would be an anglicized version of "wicz" which was polish

did you even watch the video?

I did.
It favors Trump.
Why post it here?

i originally posted it on /n/ (hence, the fluff toward the end to reach character limit). but then i remembered /n/ is dead.

Oh fuck, I totally hope them niggers do manage the "send em back to Africa" meme into reality. Kek, aid the savage animals meme into existence this meme, I beg of you Lord Kek!

wow, really makes you think..

wow, really makes you click the youtube view button.

I'm surprised those libtards didn't kill the guy. I'm guessing he pulled his kike card and finagled his way out of that one just before they started the lynch mob.

this jew seems alright to be honest

Is U.N. Me any good?

I smell a jew.

Even if /n/ wasn't dead the thread would have been filled with rach and Holla Forums

This is hilarious. It perfectly displays that leftists use violence and intimidation to silence their opposition.

The "just a prank" Brooklyn guy did something just like this and got attacked a time or two with his Trump sign, while the Republicans left him alone.

I remember that. It has been proven time and time in other situations that leftists are insane and will attack you for supporting Trump. At worst, Trump supporters shake their head and mind their business.

not really.

the left had always been tolerated in the west. while the left has a long history of being "intolerant on intolerance". european "intolerance". muslim intolerance is A-ok, to make an example.

What kills me is that /n/ was hotwheels pet because Holla Forums is too raycis n shieeet.

Then when that did not get enough traffic they decided to try newsplus. LOL! It's even shittier and threads can only be created by hotpockets. Looks like that place is already dyng. Why oh why won't the free market support these Holla Forums alternatives?! Even when Holla Forums is flooded with shitposters, rachposters, sliding, and nonsense, they still get more traffic than my sterilized board with puppy articles. HOW COULD THIS BE!?

Guess making a site where the people have the power to support what they like is not working as intended…

IMPOSSIBLE THE FREE MARKET SOLVES EVERYTHING. ITS JUST NOT FREE ENOUGH.

The free market is working exactly as it should (the better board is supported by the majority). The issue is the retard in charge abandoning free market principles in lieu of artificially propping up their own shit that nobody asked for.

No we just need someone to tell people what the free market is. Force them to be part of our free market and enjoying what we think they should enjoy. Surely after we force them to be free they will thank us for saving them from places like that awful awful Holla Forums.

This guy is probably just another neocohen drawing the boundaries for how far the goyim are allowed to diverge from the politically correct narrative (that his people have created), and 'subtly' propagandising for further 'intervention' in the middle east. Like Milo or Cernovich. He would probably say that he 'loves America', but what he actually loves is what America provides for his people as a vassal.

Without even watching it, I'm going to assume DNC people chimp out about Trump just like they're conditioned to do. RNC people are probably so used to hearing anti Trump/pro Hillary drivel that they can't be bothered to give a shit.

How right/wrong am I?

I don't even bother watching it either, but I can already tell you that you're correct.

its even more extreme, the trump voters were actually very nice to him, interacting and being polite, even jokes etc, the DNC he got spat on, surrounded, was yelled at by chimps and memes could be made about the stupid shit they said.

No the problem is that when you have a free market people will instinctively move towards nationalism and fascism which is not a "free-market" system. Holla Forums is just one more example of this being the case. I personally don't give a shit about free-speech or freedom of choice, but I get a laugh out of the fact that the alternatives/solutions to the problem are to make competing boards that are increasingly fascist in their rules and authoritarian in their moderation, while claiming to hate nadzis. Holla Forums is fascist and authoritarian openly yet has much less moderation/controls put in place. Human instinct tells people which board is better. They just "know."

Holy fuck, well I'm glad I didn't watch it.

I can't stand to hear more retards spout lies about Trump, calling him all these buzzwords like racist homophobic sexist misogynist transphobic shitlord, with nothing to back up their statements other than "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!". It's just painful to watch.

Since you seemingly can't tell: I was joking.

What I personally believe is that humans will always go for what is the most natural environment for humans to live in. The old hierarchies and such. Meaning that I'm more of a monarchist and a protectionist than anything else.

the video was designed to be neutral and quick for add normies, the content paints trump supporters is a very positive light and paints DNC cucks as angry commie retards who hate america, you would enjoy the video and it should go viral.

/n/ was actually fine before /newsplus/ came around. 5th biggest board. india, crustaceans, and rach were easy to work around.
mod made a thread for the crybabies who were advocating retarded shit, mod didn't even listen to them and made /newsplus/ which nobody fucking supported. what i don't understand, though, is why people left /n/.

i'd say the titles on the homepage.