Oy vey. South Korea makes the term "Jews of Asia" more literal than ever

Each Korean family has at least one copy of the Talmud."

"…When I toured the boarding school last year, the students, who ranged in age from four to nineteen, were seated cross-legged on the floor of a small tentlike auditorium. Standing in front of a whiteboard, their teacher, Park Hyunjun, was explaining that Jews pray wearing two small black boxes, known as tefillin, to help them remember God’s word. He used the Hebrew words shel rosh(“on the head”) and shel yad (“on the arm”) to describe where the boxes are worn. Inside these boxes, he said, was parchment that contained verses from one of the holiest Jewish prayers, the Shema, which Jews recite daily. As the room filled with murmurings of the Shema in Korean, the dean of the school leaned over to me and said that the students recited the prayer daily, too, “with the goal of memorizing it.”

…In 2011, the South Korean Ambassador to Israel at the time, Young-sam Ma, was interviewed on the Israeli public-television show “Culture Today.” “I wanted to show you this,” he told the host, straying briefly from the topic at hand, a Korean film showing in Tel Aviv. It was a white paperback book with “Talmud” written in Korean and English on the cover, along with a cartoon sketch of a Biblical character with a robe and staff. “Each Korean family has at least one copy of the Talmud. Korean mothers want to know how so many Jewish people became geniuses.” Looking up at the surprised host, he added, “Twenty-three per cent of Nobel Prize winners are Jewish people. Korean women want to know the secret. They found the secret in this book.”

Source: Jew Yorker Magazine:
archive.is/ozdkE

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Complete-Schottenstein-Talmud-English-Volumes/dp/1578190673
acmuller.net/kor-bud/collected_works.html
tvbayo.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who would have guessed

mongols or japs should have exterminated them long ago tbh

You understand that this is possibly the prime reason why Lilith has possessed their culture deeply enough for Megalia to happen, right? And that Lilith, along with Moloch, are currently the two most threatening gods to this world right now?

>>>/x/

Ha, pathetic. Gooks will never be Jews, no matter how desperately they want to be.

Clickbait title & Year old propaganda story.

HAHAHAHA

Where's the resident gookike who's eternally assblasted?

found him

I thought the whole north korea is best korea thing was a meme. I just realized it's true.

The talmud is 30 fucking volumes. How the hell do they have one?

Thats the view I hold. Lilith is absolutely the demoness she was made out to be in the past. She is the driving force behind much of the chaos today. The Lilith curse is in full effect today, and western civilization is choking in its vile dark waters right now.

And you believe this bullshit because some kike propaganda outlet says so?…

Half of the Koreans are Christians, some of them are "judeizers" like in the US. Many are greedy douchebags, like kikes, but to say that all korean families have a talmud is fucking ridiculous. Would not even be true among orthodox jews in israhell.

gook detected

fuck off gook, nips and mongols should have offed you long ago,

The difference is, most people on west don't even know what talmud is, yet alone own a copy of one. We are not told because it would make us rightfully hate the jews…

All they would try to jew are the japs.

It's the children's edition that skips out most of the complicated stuffs the kids won't get
I myself had the PC CD-ROM version.
Didn't bother to read the text because I only played the mini-games that came with it.

a behavior like a true SJW

and so fucking what if all of us read the talmud?
you white boys have been thumping on their holy text for 2 millenias

holy fuck you are disgusting, fucking dog eaters.

Damn, really? Talmud is fucking huge and costs $2,500 on Amazon.

amazon.com/Complete-Schottenstein-Talmud-English-Volumes/dp/1578190673

Why does each Korean family get one?!

Truly a disgusting race of people.

The Japs should have finished you off.

Why do you think they hate the Japanese?

The Jew fears the Samurai.

typical of a slave to yahweh, instead of worshipping a nature god like tengrii he worships a desert deity

pic related.
we put talmud on the same tier as aesop's fable.

It has nothing to do with you stating facts. It has to do with you all being kikes.

directly translated to weeb language it would be: sky-sama.
Every religion here is syncretic as fuck.
I myself am a roman catholic but I also give offerings of food and alcohol to my ancestors on their death-days.
It's all EU4-style Tengri here.

unlike you, we have ZERO J1 haploid in our bloods.

No-one claimed that here's the reason why Holla Forums tends to like NK more

Only problem

South Koreans are probably the most subhuman Asians

I hope Kim goes crazy one day and turns them all to glass. Every other kind of Asian has at least some redeeming quality, S. Koreans are human garbage.

Can't wait till best Korea annexes these fags

even worse

better than being a (((protestant)))
fuck the argentine pope though

Go die in a death camp gook

who cares you're the kikes of asia either way

I'm just saying the Japanese could have exterminated them and possibly the Chinese, but we just HAD to get involved in WWII.

Protestants are Talmudists of the white race. Papists are not far either, but they are a lesser evil. Basically, all Abrahamic religious belong in the trash.

pick one.

so you say.
not like I care what a mystery-meat white boy says.

kek, i'm not a burger

American protestants love kikes more than kikes love themselves, you got that one right based gook.

Don't you have another country to be copying you culturally stagnate subhuman?

he thinks europe didn't blanda up for a millenia
y'all didn't even have nationalism back then, just ever shifting loyalty to that hoity-toity counts and dukes
one day you're a peasant paying taxes to a Capet, and then next day to a von Habsburg

Is the rate of circumcision in worst Korea also a (((coincidence?)))

I didn't know canadians are circumcised.

i'm from spurdoland, we're probably the purest whites out there

all of the world are our teachers
we strive to learn from the best of the bests
until we become the best

fuck I can't believe we fell for that.
never gonna give my kid a circumcision after what I've read here.

I saw a "Swedish-Asian" on a TV once, my first though was "so, basically a Finn"?

I'm not THAT familiar with your dank memes
are you finnish?

Have fun waiting forever I guess.

Eh it happened before when we were Goguyreo.
It will happen again.

kyllä

As much as you try and let your mental gymnastics allow, you'll never be as good as Japan. Hell, you'll never even reach China level either.

makes sense since you actually retained your slanted eyes
don't know why LARPers here have a full boner for Norse mythology
Suomenusko is way cooler

You mean the fact that Koreans are such a disgusting race of people many of them read the kike's book of domination over the goyim? Why would I want to stop you from stating that?

Hey you Kimchinigger.

You best start embracing Juche and learning the NorK dialect.

Maybe you can be the one who purges the Mental Jew from Korea.

I wonder how do Jews feel about gooks exploiting their culture.

so you say.

Japan already doomed themselves with Fukushima.
They can keep their shitty islands.

All we need is a doomsday event that will fracture China into numerous states like back then.

Then we mobilize and put them down one by one, like we did before way back then.

I do not care that you get a raging hate boner from us appreciating jew texts along with white texts.
We do not discriminate where the good stuff comes from, as long as the said good stuff is not detrimental to our cause.

I enjoy traditional finnish music user

I love your people's culture

I take pride in my finngolian heritage, I love my eesti and Magyar brothers and hope we can crush you gooks and russkies

You mean you're the blind followers of the rest of the world
So cutting off your penis tips and reading the kike's holy book is "learning from the best"? Well I guess that explains why Koreans are such disgusting people.
Have fun waiting, because that'll never happen

How does one appreciate a text designed around asserting kike dominance over the goyim, calling goyim worse than dogs, and creating a bunch of arbitrary rules with arbitrary ways how to break them. Only a filthy kike-like race could appreciate something like that.
So "good stuff" to a korean is being told by the Jewish holy book that he is worse than a dog and deserves to be the jew's slave for eternity? Good to know

they give us favorable trade deals so it's all good.
we're also good friends with Iran.
we don't side with anyone in this semitic war.

bring it on, snownigger

yeah we do need to start to filter out the bad stuff that comes along with it.
symptoms are showing up here now like yours back then.

they ARE the global elite for a reason, you know.
it means they did something right where you people failed.

That's actually pretty fucking cool. I have got to find that in English.

we beat ruskies, we beat krautchan, we'll fucking beat you you worthless gook

no, user, we put ourselves in THEIR shoes
like you do with your white supremacist ways
you're just mad because the zionists are better nationalists than you are at the moment

Stop replying to this faggot

He's a canadian koreaboo

I thought that Canada was an Asian country?

Honestly don't know how you don't just kill yourself you're so pathetic.

So you're a mindless drone race that has no identity or destiny of its own, and needs to rely on taking the qualities of superior races and mimicking them.

I'll have you to know, that we conquered 2ch TWICE in 2004 and 2010.

you do actual canucks a disservice by calling this gook a native canadian.

I remember you from halfchan

You are a canadian koreaboo. Your parents migrated to canada and you LARP about being a real korean

fuck off faggot

you do this shit EVERY FUCKING WAKING MOMENT
by your definition YOU are the kike

toppest kek

Sure is Holla Forums here.

the jew fears the ylilautan

It's a fucking massive book of bullshit rules, most rabbis haven't even read it end to end. Gooks might have a jewed up book of the old testament, but I doubt the talmud is even available to goys.

we immigrants are the living snapshots of what Korea used to be.
we cling to what makes us korean in reaction to being in a sea of multiculti.
the mainland koreans don't know they're slowly turning into a rootless denizen of the NWO.
we will return home and save our homeland once more, like we did before throughout history.

You copy and try to emulate the jews.

You have to go back.

do you not try to master the winning strategy/techniques when playing a multiplayer video game?

I said it before and I'll say it again.
we do not give a rat's ass about your opinion on our methods.
nor should you, when your very homeland is being torn asunder right now.

Can you share with us some examples of unique and vibrant Korean culture? (That was not stolen from China or Japan)

You don't have a homeland, alien.

you do not belong here

no argument there, there's nothing to exploit here anymore.
your twink PM has given this country to the mudslimes and apes.

Get the fuck back to korea

Japanese people and culture come from Korea,Ainu are their native people in japan.
Is like saying that Germany and UK stole Murica culture.

here comes autistic gook #2

yes I do, it's called worst korea.

which Korean culture?
the old one from way back then in the history books or the recent one after the korean war?
back then when I was in Korea

now in Korea

smhtbhfam

he thinks this rustles me.
I feel sorry for you canucks.
I feel you're forever the Jeb Bush of the anglosphere now.

pic related

You are no worse than an international jew.

You have to no homeland, no patriotism, no connection to your people. Rootless.

You don't belong here gook.

hell his writing style even matches that of another certain gookposter, I hope kim annexes you by the end of the year

last time I checked, South Korea still exists.
what part of
do you not understand?
all my extended family are in South Korea and I keep in touch with them everyday online with video chat.
and before video chat it was those calling cards with PINs.
and I visit them every year.

I'm the one who came up with that meme you rootless europid.

it will be other way around.
kim can't do jack squat but play the hostage game eternally to wring more money and supplies from the international community.

You don't belong in my country, kikerean

never said I was.
and why would I want to when you're famous for being the rival to the Swedes when it comes to cucking yourselves?

hell I'd pay out the ass to see your shithole nuked by putin, he'd be doing the world a favor

Here we go again.

Gotta kill some time between jawbone shavings, huh?

At least a few of the chinkposters can admit their homeland is fucked up

Every time.

South Korea is the only country in the east asian region that has both the western weaponry and the russian weaponry in their arsenal.
We lend them money and they pay us back with weapons.
Based Russians, truly the worthy adversary to the Americans.
Thanks for the T80, BMP-3, and Metis-M.
Don't know why you shipped out the actual good russian edition instead of the export edition but thanks anyway.

No, North Korea chose to isolate themselves and practice self reliance in order to remain "clean".

That's not an easy path to power. But it is in some ways more admirable than the route South Korea went down. Plastic surgery to look white and Talmud study to become Jewish.

hell at least chinks can be based once in a while

:^)

Time to butthurt the gooks beyond repair. These shitty songs get them every time.

SK is fucked up.
Why do you think I'm here in this multiculti non-country instead of rotting in the mainland?

You are 100% going to learn how to be a successful jew from a jew edited version of the Talmud.
You are letting in jewish culture, normalization of the jewish presence, a positive outlook on jews and so on, as part of the plan they stablished some time ago of infiltrating your societies, you can use some google, its no secret.
It will take some generations to brew hooked nose ugly jaw square flat face gooky eyed korean kikes, but you will eventually get there.

the only time we do is when we're facing them in sports.
the korean team can lose to any other team and we won't care.
but the korean team MUST defeat the japanese team.
or it's the early conscription for them right in the middle of their sports career.

they can try but their results are in plain sight in your societies.
I think we can remove the poisonous fangs from the snake before we pickle them in soju.
Thanks for beta-testing!

nothing more delicious than gook tears, thanks mate

Good, fucking leave.

I wish you best of luck in your endeavors for removing the chinese grip from your real estate market.
boy they got their hands on those condos real good.

Good to see you again. Do I have to BTFO you for days on end like last thread? Forgot gooks have no shame. Too bad you didn't steal honor from Japan or China, too.

There's so much anti-Korea gold on Youtube.

still alive?
who was the one that got the banhammer in the end?
who was the one that spilled his autismo spaghetti so much that the mod had to clean up your mess?
that's right, (you).

we pretty much swim in gook tears down here in bantzlia

Seems they are the niggerjews of Asia, worse than Chinese, talmudic wanabes.

I don't remember being banned. Just like a gook to rewrite history.

Because you're a disgusting embarrassment to your people.

this is not even a bait at this point
stale as fuck like Hyperborea and Atlantis

Are these gooks serious? Back WHEN?
AAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
SHOW US PLEASE; A SINGLE POINT IN HISTORY; WHEN YOU "CONQUERED" JAPAN OR CHINA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TINY DICKED FUCKING DELUDED GOOKS!
MUH SIDES

tbh, if the North Korean regime stays stable for another generation then they'll likely annex the sorks due to demographics
Sorks have even fewer kids than the japs and it's going to cause huge issues in 20 years

Gook history before Nips came and modernized them was pretty fucking depressing, can kind of see why they would rewrite it so much.

They were the whores of Asia for Chinese and Mongols.

back during Goguryeo days.
look it up from neutral sources for once.
you're supposed to be good at this.

please, NK doesn't even have enough food to sustain their population to begin with.
all those nice pics you're getting spammed with here are from pyeongyang and its outskirts, which is where all of the Kim's loyal henchmen lives.
everywhere else is literal district 9.

I know I should not quality honest discussion in imageboards but come the fuck on.

*should not expect

I have better things to do then dealing you morons who is deadset on looking like an idiot when it comes to east asian matters.

Keep sucking that irradiated ape cock like Jim would want you to.
Gotta keep 2ch and Holla Forums from infighting, that's bad for his business.

DAY WUZ

Go cry into your rice patties gook. Shouldn't have gotta triggered and went on your namefagging Korean Defense Force crusade if you didn't want to get BTFO.

Quite literally the niggers of asia, even pajeets have more history than the korean

oh I'm not the one BTFO here.
you're the one going full hateboner at a sight of a gook just wanting to clarify things.
keep popping that hateboner while CTR runs rampant in your yard.

I'm leaving this thread open
so I can post in other threads
don't expect a quick reply
or are YOU the CTR shill?

You're going to need a new Yi Sun-sin for this next wave of Nationalism m8.
Try not to crucify him this time, will you?

ur a nigger lol

yeah we fucked up there.
there will be another Yi Sunshin for sure though.
and this time there won't be incompetent monarchy screwing it up.

Does your family talk about a possible upcoming happening? Would be interested in knowing what Koreans are thinking about the current year.

Most of what was built in gookland before the Nips came was from Chinese or small western colonies.
Before that, your country was Asia's cumdump.

Also Goguryeo was directly descended from China.
Gooks literally haven't achieved a single thing by themselves. Parasites of Asia, just like kikes.

The collected works of Korean Buddhism in 13 volumes. Downloadable for free (PDF) in both Korean and English:

acmuller.net/kor-bud/collected_works.html

Read this sophisticated philosophy instead of dabbling in shitty Iron-Age desert camel-fucking mental-prison Talmudic poison, you fucking cuck cultural traitor.

Last time one of you tried to defend it.
Chinese meta a shit, and it made your government sterile.
I look forward to the slaughter.

QUADS CONFIRM

Me and my mother do talk about upcoming happenings.
Father doesn't give a fuck and just wants me to lay low and go along the leftist propaganda here in cancuckistan so I don't get lynched.

not even worth an earnest reply
but
In all recorded chinese texts the chinks call us "東夷" (eastern barbarians)
China clearly didn't consider Goguryeo as one of them.
We were as foreign to them as was the mogolians, kara-khitais, and uighurs to the chinks.

we read that along with the Talmud.
why do you assume that we're reading only the Talmud?
we read EVERYTHING.

that gook ain't fully red-pilled yet.
give him time.
we can only improve once we identify our mistakes and correct them.

東夷 refers to both Koreans and Japanese, you liar.

I never claimed 東夷 was reserved exclusively for koreans, you over-thinking autist.

Didn't they drop the barbarian thing when you became their vassal? That's what China tends to do, as they see themselves as the center of all culture.
So you're not the gook I was talking to before. Wonder if he ever got his head out of his ass.

yeah that's way after the Goguryeo era.
we joined their meta because of them lucrative chinese goods.
they always gave back the double the gifts we brought them.
for some reason they were obsessed with being the bigger guy.
probably their way of showing off their supremacy.

Jewish eugenics and nepotism. Dumb jews are not allowed to breed within their communities. Dumb jews are gforced to marry goyim because no jews will approve of a marriage to oineof the smart kikes.

pathetic

you can't even READ my sources you dumb fuck
they're all in gookrunes and machine translations don't work jack shit when it comes to east-asian languages.

That's exactly what it is. I had a Chinese friend who explained their meta to me. You become extremely generous and then the country is practically Lesser China. When shit goes down, they expect you to help them out. If you don't, it's reason for war.
In that way the countries around China become like bitches trying to give the biggest tribute to earn China's respect and "benevolence". Eventually they start ceding land and ultimately get absorbed completely when enough Chinese goods saturate the culture for the inhabitants to feel they are Chinese as well. This is how they play the long game to absorb the world. Becoming commie gave them excuse to do this much more, as we saw recently with the Uyghurs.
In WWII, Taiwan was saturated with Chinese influence and would probably be Chinese right now if Plaek didn't rise to power and make Thailand fascist and Westernized. Pic related. He popularized Pad Thai for nationalism.
tl;dr don't take the Chinese goods.
I have deep respect for Japan for them not joining much with mainland culture. Korea today is practically cut between being China's dog and U.S. buffer zone. Korea was China's #1 vassal throughout history, and they might be China today if it wasn't for U.S. intervention.

Wow its almost as if jews have a stranglehold on the academic industry

and can therefore give all the awards etc to whoever the fuck they want

not to mention infecting all the best universities through nepotism so they already get an insane head start

You dumb fucks are going to get salmonella.

Lillith = evil goddess of whoring it up
Moloch = evil god of human sacrifice (including abortion)

is that correct?

Betrayed*

Too bad nobody told them it is simply a result of extreme tribalism

N.K = Best Korea doesnt mean what you said.
reading comprehension is a skill you do not have.

nah we never let ourselves reach to that point
and we saw what happened to our neighbors when they dabbled with China too much.
In Japan's case they COULDN'T get enough of Chinese meta because of their distant location.

Goddess? Nah, merely the mythological precursor to women- one who refused to obey man, so a feminist.

And at least Thais can pull that off and get away with it.
In our case we're right next to their blasted capital city.

sage for off-topic

Whenever I see Asians post on English forums I get curious, exactly where did you learn English? I know from most of my French friends they just picked it up casually through online vidya, but French isn't that distant from English.

The reason I ask is because I'd like a fast way to learn Cantonese and Korean in case Hillary wins, jumping ship to either South Korea or Hong Kong for some years doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. Books are great and all, but neither casual nor as fluid as normal conversation or chatting.

Communism would have crushed your eternal obstinance. I'm sure of that. NK just does what China tells them, and there would be no reason for a Korea if there wasn't a SK. Remember how Soviet Union just blobbed over everything?

Honestly, I think China placed their capital there for that reason.

I learned english with Disney cartoons and Blizzard video games.
Later on I learned english in english imageboards.
Took me about a decade this way.

Now if you want to learn Korean then you're gonna have some extraordinarily hard time.
Because our spoken language have nothing in common with Japanese nor Chinese.
Even in writing we have our own independent writing system which is arguably the easiest of the three east asian languages

Your best bet is to drown yourself in Korean media but our mainstream media is just downright terrible at the moment.

jesus I don't even want to imagine
I'm still salty about fucking Stalin forcibly relocating korean diasporas to some bumfuck -stan countries

yup
we eastern barbarians were hella fierce.
some chinks are salty about Qing dynasty to this day.

Suggest any movies?

can you access this site?
don't know if your IP address is in the blocking range
tvbayo.com/

don't worry, they're mostly focusing on breeding with chinks.

That said, I did meet one guy when I was in Seoul that told me he's a half-Jew, half-Chinaman from New York (surprise, surprise) that had moved to Korea, started a restaurant business, and had found a loophole to citizenship. He had a nice car and seemed to be doing well for himself. He told me he changed his last name and identified as "Korean" which he could kind of pass as if you didn't think about it too much - about the same difference that the average full blooded kike has to the average German. I know this is just one small example of a fairly minor halfbreed kikeroach, but they are there in Korea already. Imagine when they start running media empires.

Works through tor

yech

kek he'll have to deal with OUR elites.
our elites are on full alert for any kind of co-option.
good luck getting thru world famous korean nepotism.
no way in hell that half breed is climbing the ladder.
once people start asking about his family origins he's fucked.
we can tell when it's faked.
and unlike you folks we actually do keep extensive track of our ancestry.

Kikes will just tell you guys that keeping track of your ancestry is outdated and racist. If they get any media power they'll start viciously attacking your culture.

top kek
if anything the moment that kike says that he will instantly fall out of favor.
only a rootless scum would say such nonsense.

If.
Korean media is the tightest woven network of connections in Korea.
Do you even know how good we are at sniffing out chinks pretending to be Koreans?
We even fucked over our OWN koreans in china in order to get rid of chinks pretending to be gooks.

You get that kikes didn't ruin our culture overnight, right? They are incredibly good at what they do. And, they can avoid climbing the ladder if they've got the money to blow to get their food in the door. It's not just about TV and movies but magazines, think tanks, academia, religion, etc. There are a million attack vectors. Never underestimate the kikes.

Meh. They just want Jew gold. So it isn't religious. Though, Koreans are cucked for Christ pretty hard.

To me this shows a misunderstanding of the West and a lack of confidence. Thus, North Korea is still best Korea.

That's about correct, but Lilith also likes killing children, so they have similar goals.

Why are they breeding with asians? It makes me think of Richard Kalergi, he was half asian and reading about him I discovered many powerful Jews had bred with asians. Is it simply a stronger genetic blend that strengthens the qualities the Jews desire?

Well that's even worse. Instead of dealing with a 14 million tribe of 95 IQ sand niggers and their upper class of Khazarian steppe barbarians-turned-bankers, we'll be dealing with 50 million East Asian super-jews who want revenge for American soldiers throwing Koreans down wells and the 6 million comfort women.
The current chosen people will be nothing compared to Remphan's new servants - the Choson People.

That's not even what half of this shit says. Not to mention that the resolution is so bad that you can hardly read any of the original Korean text. It just says shit like

This is shitty bait, pal. Try harder.

We wuz Ch'angs n' sheeeeiiiit.

Also, another point. Not every Korean has a copy of the Talmud, that's nonsense. South Korea literally prints hundreds of books on any subject you can think of, marketed to children.

That doesn't change the fact that they act very jewish, or that many of them do read the Talmud. They are really the jews of Asia. Once I was in China, and I worked near a Koreatown. It was full of brothels. And the most frequent customers were, of course, Koreans themselves.

This is just like Korea itself, though. They have everything from obvious brothels to 'booking clubs' to 'kiss rooms' and even sex karaoke. And everything is about finance and money to them. A friend who studied Asian art history at Harvard once told me about research he did into preindustrial Korea's role in the Asian silver trade, and it was hilariously jewish. They would sell the silver twice, because they sold it raw to clients, who traded it to people without the ability to shape it. So they hired the Koreans to smith the silver too!

Another fun fact: Kim (김 金), the most popular Korean surname, means GOLD
:^) oy vey

it means metal, you dumb shit
if you want gold in chinese letters then you must add the adjective 黃 (yellow)

Ain't that bad nowadays, it's like taking a trip back to 2000's Internet speed for me. Which is bad, but not entirely unbearable.

Apparently now you niggers just say the English word now. Shame on you.

if it sounds like english then it sells better
also pic related

If theres one thing you can learn from the talmud its nepotism

I can see it, they want to bolster East Asia for attacking the bad goys of North Korea and whatever else. Probably don't care of the outcome, just as long as the Goyim of the rest of Earth suffers and dies.

They need qurans instead of talmud. Jews wont let them share the control of the world and they hate seeing non jews reading their book.

Please kill yourself.

Could have something to do with to their Khazarian origins, their shared inclination to mathematical/technological thinking and disinclination to empathy, or it could just be the same reasons a lot of other autists get quiet, submissive asian wives.

Canada is pretty much a northern America. Except there's less freedoms and more POZ.

and of course no Trump