Why don't asian girls like black guys?

Why don't asian girls like black guys?

Because asian grisl are traditional and loyal to their race.

White girls don't either, don't be confused, most girls would rather fuck a dog than a nigger.

Because they are running 5000 years of civilization without major problems and "coalburners" are old as Frankfurt school.

Fixed.

Too bukoo.

Propaganda, check video with reality check please.

Nobody really likes black guys. There is the occasional spic that goes with niggers Only reason white women mudshark because is they have been socially engineered to think they owe the nigs something or to feel white guilt.

Because they are smart enough to know you don't mix with subhumans.

Asians are subhumans themselves

why don't black guys like asian girls?

because two wongs don't make a white

China Offers WOMEN ONLY Bus Because of TOO MANY Perverts

As a gay (white) man I don't see how anybody could find black men attractive. They look like the missing link to me. Giant, ugly lips, disgusting black skin that resembles bloody diarrhea, kinky hair, god awful BO, prone to obesity etc.

And don't even get me started on their personalities. Yuck

Disgusting, milk is for babies and nomads.

As a gay (white man) I don't see how anybody could see your opinion as anything about objectively trash.

How many black guys have you actually been around? You probably have a bad case of Holla Forums confirmation bias.

I love the black dick myself… cant deny it,

that guy is mixed though. i know the concept seems difficult to grasp, but there's actually people out there that are neither white nor black, but actually a mix…

There was a guy like that recently… in some super-high position in the US.. hmm, i wonder what his name was… think it started with O.

He likes the d, not the person, he is a faggot after all.

they need to learn

nvm

Iv'e been thinking about this. Is there really some girls who go "i have to fuck him, he's part of an oppressed group, just like me! we're equals!" LOL XD

Race is over we are all the same this question makes no sense

Because black guys are niggers.

Are you promoting miscegenation? Get out kike

I liked it.

Blacks treat Asians like shit, if you where to talk to a Asian you would fined out that most of them hate blacks.