Be me

wat do?

Do you like your mother? If so, tell her. If not, shut up and don't say anything.

tell your mom, for the lulz

have sex with your mom

Do you want to break up your family over an assumption? No? Don't do it. I've been through a divorce and its a hassle.

Stop posting jap shit for one

and for second, assumptions can lead to disastrous things, do nothing and let the scandal or lack there of unfold before you. If you white knight those pretty albino gloves of yours will be soaked with your mother's tears.

This

That's why I'm having trouble with this.

Why would he have Badoo and Pof apps on his phone tho??? That's what is fucking with my head right now.

underage get out.

I concede.

enjoy the thread and OP is a fag

You need to neg your mom and then build rapport then you ask whether she's good at kising just make sure to hold frame all the time ok

yeah but she's my waifu anyway

they're all pngs

quints demand it, I guess

Maybe he's a cuck?

better fucking do it OP

I said .jpg instead of .png, my shitposting backfired.

shit, I'm the faggot here now

are you that shitposter or are you some copycat buffoon

What shitposter?

shitposter

This shitposter?

answer this question, does this image make you feel uneasy?

yes
kys

I see, what a find. I thought you said you were leaving for good, but, after what, 2 or 3 years, you're still here. Kudos to your autismo.

How about this one?

hey reddit is that way faggot

I don't think I ever said forever, now. My Sena folder is a bit over 2 years old now.
I only vaguely remember the heli

it's been indeed long enough but

also stop banning me from your backwards ass board and deleting my threads that provide quality content

I remembered him winning a lot, but I thought there might have been something more if you brought it up.
ret has owned my board for a pretty long time now
why is that shithole still up and vaguely active

check your human privilege I sexually identify as a KA60 Kamov transport chopper you privileged cis scum.

I'll pay it a visit soon again, until then, you're waifu a shit

Yeah, yeah.
I still haven't made any progress on my second cuts folder in over half a year again so I think I'll go work on that after I fap.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT AVATARFAGGING IS THE SAME AS FLAGFAGGING, NAMEFAGGING AND TRIPFAGGING

IGNORE ATTENTION WHORES

DIE FAGGOTS

What are you gonna do? Report me?
I'm behind 7 proxies faggot :^)

ok derf derf

And?

If you're gonna avatarfag atleast do a better job like makaposter. Your posts are always trash.

That's the whole reason I do it, dipshit

Is this fresh oc or something I missed from when even more of that slut was all over Holla Forums?