Other urls found in this thread:

asiandvdclub.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quality
Lossless sometimes available
More seeders
Older and less known series torrents aren't abandoned

This happened a few days ago.

Best releases and raws on nyaa are always well seeded, you probably picked a weird one.

?????????

private trackers are full on autism. apparently they all share info with each other on their users. Its taking namefagging to the next level, private trackers are full on autism

Animebytes is almost freeleech everywhere.

So retarded it hurts

Why animu when I can just be a normal dude.

I wish I had your connection, user.

Autism is literally non-binary. It's a spectrum.

Anime such as Steins Gate is targeted towards the 12-18 year old male and/or the 18-35 year old male demographic.

kys goon

upset private tracker retard detected

Yeah OP, get them! Those private tracker guys are so stupid! Hehehe.

BULLSHIT

I can confirm this. I always had shittons of speed on nyaa. For every torrent. The problem is just that sometimes the seeders will not be displayed correctly. So before you ragequit, make sure you had the torrent running for half an hour.

Just checked some titles:
Riding bean: 1080p 1 seed, 720p 7 seeds
Metropolis: 1080p 1 seed, 720p 8 seeds
Gunsmith Cats: 11 seeds (but at 1.3GB, I fear for the quality)
Ninja Scroll: 1080p 4 seeds, 720p 6 seeds
Grappler Baki: 1-2 seeds
Ghost in the Shell: 6 seeds for the only correct release (HDTV 1080p)
Mononoke: 4 seeds

For a public tracker, it's not bad. But as one could expect, less popular stuff is lacking in seeders. And I didn't pick anything overly obscure either.
I'm quite happy on Animebytes and ADC (but ADC is hard for shit interweb people like me).

Now the only way I see it is joining a private tracker is a good way to link your info with your IP and whatever you download.

because nyaa.eu is for fresh animes, straight outta translation groups and rippers

if the anime you want doesn't air this season you might want to use BakaBT instead

Nyaa also has Riding Bean with 7 seeds, Metropolis with 9 seeds Gunsmith Cats with 12 seeds etc. So you can get the same shit on nyaa without having to get an acount or get banned from downloading anything, you're either just being retarded or lying.

Proof

The guy I replied to wanted to watch that show, not me you fucking retard.

Learn2read.

Enjoy getting fucked in the anus by the alphabets my dude.

You're literally the reason private trackers exists.

H-how did you guys get your invites?

Was open one day. Just use BakaBT (and cry when the content isn't authorized) while waiting. Think about asiandvdclub.org too.

pro tip: take the interview for both passtheheadphones and apollo. both have either direct invites to anime or have routes to anime

I got mine via BTN, without ever needing to go through the normal application process.
Feels good.

oh shit