BASED

11 Year-old Matthew Schricker ' Puts MSNBC Anchor In Her Place For Slanted Coverage

youtube.com/watch?v=HlVERlvJ654

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWTxxOZ_q-k
thealternativehypothesis.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_F._Schricker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the kid that Trump held up to the mic as he asked what the wall was going to be made out of.

Can't even be surprised

Wait, I think I might be wrong on that.

You don't think this faggot was forced by his parents?

He cried like a little baby.

You don't think shilling will be considered treason?

If it makes you feel better I hope the bernie baby is boiling in excrement.

Fuck off, CTR shill. Kill yourself.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED, MOTHERFUCKER.

you're all kinds of hard-talkin' badass, aren't ya?

CHILDREN ARE SMARTER THAN ADULTS

ADULTS ARE MORE EVIL THAN CHILDREN

Evil always wins. Ask the Jews.

WebM version.

Kids a champion. Hope he keeps that up.

Low energy or just stupid.

He even shows up wearing a big smug ass Trump campaign button.

what kind of last name is schricker? getting some hebrew vibes man…

Go back to reddit nigger. Crying CTR is hilarious considering you hadn't spoken of them until the past week.

Thanks for proving my point.

Thank you too hypocrite

I already spoke the final answer. Why is anyone replying to this thread?

Are you a bunch of self-absorbed power-freaks?

Kill yourself CTR.

How do you want me to kill myself?

its German actually.

I remember seeing that kid ask the question live. He said he might run for President in 40 years.

Aryan as fuck, lad.
be gone.
Hitler would be proud of this boy.
What can you say for yourself?

He's a smart kid with a bright future. He puts CNN in their place here too.

Low quality shills.

fug posting errors again? REEEEEE LET ME POST CRIPPLE

Nice clickbait tier title OP. This kid is just out there supporting Trump. Which is great, but nowhere in the vid is he BTFOing the news anchor or something.

Come to think of it, this could very well be a slide thread.

What do you mean power freaks?

Non-Jewish German name. Lots of those suddenly showing up with Trump's candidacy. Something deep down is hoping that the enclaves are sending people.

listen to the reporter, assbag

I'd call turning her obvious baits into tricking him into voicing a negative opinion BTFOing her pretty hard. Kid knew what was going on.

You can bet that those libcuck commie parents drowned that little rat. Probably a fucking beaker baby using somebody else's jizz. I'm glad that little shit is in hell.

it's hard to tell sometimes, so many kikes have german names starting with the "sch"

That kid is pretty fucking cool

I can agree that the kid responded to her bait in a way more intelligent way than we can expect from a kid. But with "Kid puts news anchor into place" I expected him to call her out on her bullshit.

that makes no sense.

It makes infinity sense redditfaggot. Do you need to be spoonfed like a nigger so you can parrot what you hear?

"Hey guys, I can change my IP"
I pity you shills, no matter which company it is you work for. Having to shill on Holla Forums and take this sort of abuse.

Lying press can't even help themselves.

Hey CTR.

>implying we're the power-freaks

Nice mental health issue ya got there, rabbi.

Dubs decides. Rolling for self immolation.

Goddamn you are a huge cock-sucking faggot. Are you fucking 6 years old?

projection
perfect example post

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY
in hell

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

OYYYY VEYYYYYY!!!

Yeah but saying
EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY
is harder for leftists and shills to type because it's more direct.

They can rationalize typing "better dead than red" because it's a colloquialism from the McCarthy era, which they look back on with disbelief because they don't know McCarthy was right.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

Berniebros confirmed terrible parents.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

This was his plan all along.

step 1: say something which looks very anti-Trump

step 2: get invited to the MSM or interviewed at some point

step 3: expose MSM corruption

HOLY SHIT

4-D C H E S S

what the fuck?

Mini-Trump

Based granma approves

He's actually a Trump clone.
That's just his handler.

it's probably like her 4th or 5th kid. either that or she smokes a lot.

If you watch the whole thing, the MSNBC anchor asks the kid what his families' political beliefs are like, and whether they align with his conservatism. He never says his family is like him, and his mom smiling kind of implies she's not a conservative either.

So she looks old because she's a shitlib hag.

I believe that children are our future.

LEFTISTS ALWAYS PROJECT
Simply knowing that doesn't stop the mental illness that forces them to do so. They are completely unable to control it, and therefore always expose their true agendas. Well done, CTR. Tell us more about yourselves, by accusing us.

yeah, thats about the age they started having babies in the dark ages amirite
totally not a child

We need a picture of this kid with an approving Trump in the background saying "You're learning my son".

When they lose it's good, when we win it's good. That simple.

New meme:

I take back Trump clone
He looks like a little Alex Jones.

That’s custom, baby. Could he be a Holla Forumsack? His parents, at least?

looks like he came straight out of a hitler youth pamphlet

Little kid seems to suffer from perpetual asshole syndrome. This is exactly the type of kid we would have thrown in the dumpsters during gym class. Notice how he said he wants to be a lawyer.

Not an engineer, not an artist, not a scientist, nothing creative or productive, a fucking money leech. That's exactly what modern conservative lead to, snivelling up to guys like Trump and glorifying money in and of itself.

A real conservative would want to build a better world with his own two hands, not plunge them in the existing shit and try to pull out smelling like roses.

You jews are seeing nazis around every corner. Really starting to feel the heat for all your misdeeds aren't you?

son of the west returned?

Don't diss my brother you motherfucker.

Kid is Trump's apprentice learning 4d chess.

that was a complement lad

I smell guac and turtles…

nice one, CTR.
obviously showing your distraught butthurt. new tactic? surely this will stump the trump, you showing everyone how butthurt you are about everything.

Translation?

Never mind. Just got it.

Who cares what some kid thinks?

Who cares what some shill says?

MSM sure did when they thought he would aid them in stumping the Trump.

sup CTR

bumping your gore

Next president.

Little manlets protecting their virginity through the internet. Oy vey, be good little goys and back one of the two candidates we fund, yes yes this one he will save you.

I'll take the candidate that wants to actively keep violent arabs and sub saharan africans out.

No, let's listen to the traitorous defeatist shills instead. They have accomplished much for Whites in the past.

you are a subhuman for posting these terrible images…I pray you get caught in such a tight snare that you see the error of your way just before the light falls from your evil eyes forever. DOTR wont come soon enough.

2016-11 = 2005

This kid was raised on imageboards since he first learnt to read, he was born in memes, moulded by it.
he could probably shitpost before he could talk

edgy

CTR shills are freaked out by gore, idiot

Stop appropriating our verbiage. It is not working out for you.

they really are.
anyone telling you to post anything else is a fucking shill.

You niggers got spooked by one user coming into your lobby. Top kek.

Trumps a bigger fucking shill than anyone else, he is a lifelong Democrat. He is gambling on there not being enough legal mexicans and blacks being too lazy to vote to squeek by in November. His entire prowhite, pronationalism, proAmericanism is purely manufactured, he does not believe in any of that shit personally, his biggest trading partners are Mexico and China, he has singlehandledly contributed billions to the trade deficit.

But he knows that Americans are too stupid to actually look into his business dealings, so they will just take what he says on face value and believe it.

Assad said it best in an interview with NBC:

The same type of gullible idiots who believe in Obama 8 years ago have been shifted to the 'reactionary right' and are now supporting Trump.

Let's see back in 2008-2011 where you:

I'm going to say yes, and that you believe in Trump now like you believed in Obama. Because you like getting fucked by liars. And you're too dumb to notice it's happening again.

The best way to live your life in America is to ignore politics, and politicians and just become filthy rich, generally by starting your own business.

The amount of time you have spent on Trump, a person who couldn't give a fuck about you or change anything, is going to slap you in the face 8 years from now, when literally nothing has changed. NOTHING WILL CHANGE. NOT A SINGLE THING. MARK IT DOWN.

Oh this is rich.

ctr pls

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

exactly the same because ur not a fucking conservative and 99% of pol didnt own guns in 2008 or even thought about it. You were converted to the radical right, it's straight out of the lefty playbook, you create 2 competing factions to plunge the nation into war. Naturally you need to control both sides.

I don't have a reaction smug enough for you shill, but heres the closest I have

post gore or get out

My fucking sides. This is why no one ever sees revolutions coming. I used to wonder here we are, seeing a living example of it.

winrar

I can't have my roommate going through my computer and finding pictures of bodies.
They'll think I'm a psychopath

the fuck wrong with this thread, is it shills or a demographic change with the recent influx of cuckchanners

Smug wounds the shill as well and on a deep level. It triggers them the fuck out. If they are female, it pisses them off, looking at a picture of a female laughing at them. If they are male, it also triggers them but even more so since you'd have to be a beta boy to shill for a felon like Hillary.

No, that's really just in your head. You don't see their reaction to the smug faces, you just imagine it. Most probably just filter you and move on. You see the reaction to gore.

That said, we should spread this if we haven't already. I've already sent this shit out.

you can't handle a little gore, pathetic.

No, they actually get pissed at the smug posting. It should be easy to ignore but they respond and get triggered each time. That said, they don't filter or the gore would be easy to filter as well. And finally, I'm not going out of my way to find a bunch of gore pictures like gore because some nitwit is so emotionally spent and so mentally bereft of common sense that they would work for Shillary shilling. They're not worth that much effort. You're welcome to post them but they're not worth that much of my effort.

Are you sure they're getting triggered just because they reply to you? I'm telling you the triggering from them is probably in your head. Gore seems to work on all levels.

Where are you even from?

Much better. Thank you user.

There is a reason why the shills become quiet when the smug is rolled out in every thread. I've seen it enough times to believe it. Shills never leave threads until something makes them do so.

That said, goreposting reminds me of work. I don't like bringing my work home with me.

Nah.

top HEH now that you mention it I mined these today

HE HAS BEEN REBORN

Change is the only constant in the universe. THERE IS ALWAYS CHANGE, you're just too blind to see it.

let's
correct
that
record

Did we… did we meme the next Hitler into existence?

fuck off ctr

The gore IS easy to filter. That's why I'm one gorepost per IP.

Was the answer "mexicans"?

the election in 2000 was stolen. Bush was just appointed president in a UNCONSTITUTIONAL UNPRESCENDENT UNHEARD OF BANANA REPUBLIC MOVE.

Despite the fact he had millions of less votes.

So you're elections were ACTUALLY stolen and the people robbed of their voice. Where was your revolution then?

Kek, Nice try shill

Where's the father?

Let me wake my granddad, he can tell you how Truman defeating Dewey was utter bullshit

At work.

>EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

We'd already have carbon taxes with Gore.
probably would have had full illegal amnesty by 2008 too.

Each generation of American has their political will beaten out of them by being betrayed by their 'currentyear' candidate.

Because life is good you stop caring and stop voting. It's always young people and old people who vote, the vast majority couldn't give a shit. Maybe when you grow up a little you will realise a Federal Election in America means almost nothing and politics only affects you locally, like fixing your roads,making sure your hospital is well run and encouraging local businesses with zoning laws and low tax rates.

And the corrupt system keeps on keeping on.

I love how you think 16 years ago is a long time ago. How is being 19 working out for you? Got the whole world figured out right, Trump is going to make american great again yeah? See you in 8 years dumb fuck.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

The reaper did you a favor. A few minutes of quiet suffocation > a lifetime of cuckoldry.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

So you basically just admitted that Americans are too stupid to pick their President? Now you're in direct accord with both the DNC and RNC, who agree the same thing.

Because Gore's doom and gloom the world is ending shit was eaten up by Americans like hot cakes and they were all convinced if they don't vote him in the oceans will rise, smog will turn people inside out, and all the animals would die.

The Democrats realised after the 2000 election you can just rig the votes and nobody will do anything, the media is in the pocket of the donor class which selects the candidates, and you can promise anything and never deliver because nobody cares; they stop caring by their mid 40s and focus on their family. Politicians are speaking to 18-30 year olds and 65-90 year olds.

Read this graph, about 70% of Americans don't give a flying fuck about who the President is. If they President actually had any powers to change their lives, do you think they would be this apathetic? It's all a giant reality tv show to elect the next continuator in chief of the Global War on X. The Military Industry keeps on ticking over, and the American people go about their daily lives, working, eating, spending, uncaring and unable to change a goddam thing about the millions of niggers dying somewhere in some shitty sandhole, carpet bombed by MADEINUSA.

To be that blatant in lying just a literal 30secs after the kid answered… Holy shit!

would rather have the posting error than banned because some kike on the same LTE address decided to be a spamming cunt

TOP MOTHERFUCKING KEK

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY
BETTER DEAD THAN RED

I like to think, in my /fringe/ier moments, that bernie baby was the reincarnation of some world weary Holla Forumsack, who decided to be born to these cucks long enough to pose for this atrocious photo, and then promptly die again in one last glorious act of meta-shitposting before moving on to the great beyond.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

Gobless us one and all.

Grasping at straws, are we?
I could be 52 years old and you ( Being the shifty fuck you are) would say, "Hrumph, 50 years? What are you? some kind of tit-sucking baby? try talking about politics when your 103 like I am"
Age ceases to be an effective insult when you remember that European monarchies used to let 5 year olds be king.
By the way, I'll see you in eight years too, faggot. When your panhandling on the corner because your job as a paid shill got eliminated.

got trigged because you were painted accurately as a babbysfirstelection faggot who has no idea how the world actually works?

Stay mad little cuck. European monarchies were ruled by reagents until the royal crown came of age.

If you were 52 years old I would ask why you're not a retired millionaire getting your dick sucked in the Bahamas or Thailand by a gaggle of trannies.

Over or under 19? I'm going to go with under, since I bet if I asked you to name 3 royal houses of Europe and 3 kings and queens you would start to struggle.

Bourbon, Hapsburg, Hohenzollern, Romanov… do you want me to keep going?

Nice try m8

This is one of these things that will either be fucking mustard-gas-level-deadly, or do fuck nothing

like that one with the hand pressure points or something

eat shit bernie baby

The point is that I know what is good for the country, and Trump best represents that. And as long as the idiots are doing what I want them to do, I'm a happy boy. As for you, kike…

Hot damn you're stupid.

Not on my watch goddamnit.

He's learning from the best

Second pic's not real, btw

They laugh but she does not.

Sieg!

youtube.com/watch?v=xWTxxOZ_q-k

Some of us definitely would've been spilling our spaghetti all over the place.

NIMBLE

This kid will be Baron's VP and they will make America White again

Hah, its so funny, every time this kid comes at them and they realize he's not some dipshit child, they shift to asking the mother questions instead.

How would you know?

Again, how the fuck would you know?

For someone trying to play the Enlightened shitposter, you sure sound like a liberal tween with Perpetual Texting Disorder.

EAT SHIT BEARNIE BABY

Seems like if he did that to anyone it would be Governor Pence, but I believe the lad that he was only asking a question and nothing else.

O.P., why did you title this thread that way?

WTF is up with all these CTR shill from cuckchan today? I mean it's really bad.

Its August in a US presidential election season, and globalist cultural Marxism is losing ground.

Pure panic-induced damage control, turned up to 11.

He's probably school friends with Barron and in on his master plan.

What if Barron is one of the most frequent posters in Holla Forums and has been slowly training us to see things his way?

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY!

Reminder that in 2005 a billionaire would be entirely capable of purchasing genetic screening for his child before conception to ensure genetic excellence. Reminder that an older billionaire like Trump is more likely to feel this is necessary because he knows his seed is aging too.

1) Wall

2) No more Muslims

He only needs to do two things to be the greatest POTUS ever.

no more arabs and blacks.
the jews dont want you to call them arabs.

To what degree? Ensuring he isn't a retard or more than that? It is really hard to think about what you could do with that kind of money.

Ask murphy if the titan wall was made out of mexicans.

Screening sperm samples for health/vigor is simple and you can go farther and do direct genomic analysis of the gametes; screening a sample of 100,000,000 sperm for the top 0.001% alone would be excellent.

I don't know how advanced the secret research was in 2006 but we're pretty much at the point now where we can identify alleles that have a major influence on IQ and other important traits. get fucked biological egalitarians

I'm not sure what the Christian view on this practice is since no post-conception life is being ended.

god dammit EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY im sorry everyone but ive been drinking and i saw this and i really dont want anything bad to happen to me in the future so i had to write this to ensure id be okay

He looks like Andy Levy.

This is what I was worried about though. So is this one of the more unspeakable crimes then? They tell us "No genes have been identified that code for IQ" while knowing full well that if we knew they did then it would completely go against everything they tell us (all races are equal!)? They want to keep the tech to uplift themselves?

eat shit bernie

This interview is breddy gud on the subject.

The Chinese and most non-Westerners overwhelmingly believe in the reality and importance of biological racce. They don't give a fuck and the Chinamen are doing most of the IQ research atm.

We'll have to face reality too. We're just lagging behind because of lingering feel-goods about muh equality.

Good resources here: thealternativehypothesis.org/

You see it too, don't you?

I knew he looked familiar… you nailed it.

eat shit bernie baby

There, I said it.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

These are great, thanks.

wew

kekd

kids going places.

also, google Schricker surname turns up:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_F._Schricker

There's even a resemblance between them.

Uncanny.

Eat shit Bernie Baby

You're an inspiration user =3

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

but not really, it wasn't your fault your parents were idiots who exposed you to the illnesses of hundreds of thousands of strangers. You could've enjoyed life in the America that Trump will make great again. I'm sorry.

No genes code for IQ, goyim.

That's why all animals are equally intelligent.

eat shit bernie baby

i feel evil

Damn, this video made me nostalgic. The Boondocks episode about this was probably one of my first redpills about niggers.

I was given immunity a week ago.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABBY

CTR pls go

WHAT A BITCH, holy shit what a cunt.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

Capped for posterity

I watched that entire video and didn't hear anyone being put in their place. This is the kind of circle jerk bullshit that shows how retarded conservatives are.

This is the kind of shit that loses elections. Letting the normies pull their bitch tier publicity stunts that are an absolute turn off for independents is a big mistake since it makes people remember why they hate the GOP in the first place. They're fucking dorks. If you make it look like you're letting the dorks become the centerpiece of the GOP again you're going to lose the independent voters. Nobody likes dorks. Nobody.

(checked)

These are hilarious, it's an odd coincidence. That's what happens when you oppose the will of Kek,

PRAISE KEK
FUCK MOLOCH
FUCK LILITH
FUCK OWLS
FUCK ARTEMIS
PRAISE KEK

checked and saved

think about it, is projecting like that bad for you?
you tell mr

why hate Artemis?
why hate the virgin goddess of the hunt and the moon, sister to Apollo

i can only get so erect

so you're saying the right needs to pull even harder to the right?

I meant Minerva. Fuck.

FUCK MINERVA

again though lad
why hate the Roman equivalent to Athena the goddess of wisdom?

If by "pull more to the right" you mean "project an image of strength" then yes. This election is going to be about strength vs. weakness. Allowing this kind of weak publicity stun makes others look weak by association. It doesn't convince undecided voters in the slightest. The dorks need to go back to Chili's, sit in the corner, and continue fantasizing about how great the world is going to be when they convince everyone to live by their principles by being totally not racist. Pence was meant to assuage the fears of the dork table in the lunchroom, but they're starting to get uppity and think they're still running the shindig. They've got to nip this in the bud.

Nobody likes dorks, and nobody wants to be associated with dorks. That was Leibowitz's greatest success, not making the GOPe look like racists and bigots, but making them look like the stupid dorks that they are.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

Ain't a surprise if it's a Jewish family. Usually Jewish mothers are working real hard to get their children to the best positions. And that kid got everything to bring the most satisfactory results that his mother wants, being successful. Similar like stereotypical Japanese parenting

eAT sHIT bERNIE bABIE

waaay off first post m8

It's not a personal vendetta, lad.
Since there are globalists who worship Minerva, I try to weaken and desecrate said gods to weaken their influence. Does it work? I'm not religious, but it can't hurt to try. Meme magic and Kek's influence have been fascinating to witness, so I figure praising Kek and shitposting about the rival gods is working a little magic.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

Eat shit Bernie baby

What a little shitty faggot, just like OP.

what was the answer?

wait wut why?
Minerva's roots go way back though lad
her symbol the owl is thought to have originally been represented by a slim bird and before that a snake
the owl has a sad tale tbh
a girl raped by her father who ran into the woods to hide her shame from the world and live in the dark so Minerva/Athena took pity on her and gave her an immortal life as her messenger in the form of an owl, allowing her to spend eternity hiding in the dark like she wanted

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

Your impotent rage is noted.

Sauce? The second woman in the second pic has a nice pair.

Can somebody just go full Hunter on these kikes already? We know exactly where they're shilling from.

You mean Turner?

Either or really, but Hunter seems more appropriate at this point, since Turner was set after the crackdown and when The Organization went underground, whereas Hunter was just one user against a Jewified world, taking out the garbage one interracial couple and kikenest at a time.

Remarkable the difference in foresight, prudence and diction between a 7 year old and a 11 year old.

Oh, and races. Yeah, races.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

Kek'd.

That's useless, you need to trigger them hard so they cry themselves to sleep. Really inflict pain at the soul.

Gore posting is not Holla Forums, tourist Holla Forumstard. Our tactic is to redpill shills until they have become one of us or just trigger Leftards until they commit suicide.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

If you're not living inside a vault city with no internet by 2024 check back on my prediction, print and frame that post, because it'll be the best live advice you could ever get. Thinking that a political system so corrupted and bought by wealthy interests (to the point they don't even pretend to run politicians anymore and just straight up run billionaires) is somehow representative of you some penniless idiot, and then you trying to defend Trump or call someone a shill for speaking obvious truths.

Do you seriously think you get to be a billionaire in America by doing whatever you want? There's a script, you follow it or you lose all your money. You think Bigelow, Musk and Bezos drip feeding the public 60 year old rocket technology is advancement in space exploration? Enjoy your nuclear holocaust and faked alien invasion that has been 100 years in the planning. Glassed continent shore to shore, and nothing of value was lost.

Hey retard. Wanna know how I know you're a lying CTR shill?
The people who believed Obama 8 years ago are the people who believed Bernie up until last month.
Next time try not being so fucking stupid as to tell a bunch of nazis that they were all former Obama supporters, personally I never liked the nigger

HOLY FUCK

He has the same look of "I've seen some shit" as older hitler

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

Go be salty somewhere else you buttblasted tourist.

Gore is not Holla Forums, deal with it.

Let's look at some more bloody car accidents.

Should've store tested the coffee.

yeah you're all nazi's, all 2567 of you. You're a movement! You could basically rebuild America all by yourselves.

oh wait, anyone linked to you automatically loses credibility and you are the real shills trying to torpedo the Trump campaign. The moment Nazism is linked to Trumpism, Clinton autowins.

So fucking dumb.

2566 actually. i'm a paleocon.

Oh my sweet summer child.

Kek
and I'm a cauliflower supremacist tbh
I couldnt give a rats ass about human politics i only care about the advancement of the Brassica phylum and winning our right to self-rule in the supreme courts

i supremely cauliflowered your mom's vagina

Stop befouling our board and fuck off back to Holla Forums you degenerate.

You can't link bad goys to good goys like that.

lewd
and offensive to the Cauliflower race
I sprayed pollen all over your moms ovums tbh

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

I killed one of you bastards this morning.
The murder was delicious.

bump

the jokes on you
have you any wonder why a supreme sentient race such as we the Brassica allow ourselves to be consumed with impunity by your dirty mutt kind?
we are not being eaten, we are being assimilated
you will serve our interests and you wont even realise young sprout

Cauliflower confirmed Caulicucks.

you think our compatriots are dead?
they have simply moved from larval stage to pupal
enjoy your future, host

Eat shit Bernie baby

shills are already redpilled, they're just in it for the shekels faggot

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

concrete and rebar

Concrete and rebar

Can't trick the Schrick

Yes, because hillary's a much better choice isn't she? Nice big fancy defeatism rant there, shame that you're not getting paid any more than the other wanksteins who try this shit and fail.

Wait, Bernie baby died?

kek

You may be a leftist (haven't read all posts) but good job on identifying the very deliberate efforts amongst the nu-right, to link Trump with Nazism and blind hatred.

98% of/pol/ sat and jerked their cocks to each fresh Evalion video, while Evalion was one of the best examples of anti-Trump shilling dressed up as support.
Affiliates of Red Ice, Renegade, Stormer, TRS, David Duke et all, employ a wide variety of direct and inverted attack strategies when seeking to damage Trump's support and credibility.

Some examples, unsorted for direct or inverse (reverse psychology/poisoning the well.)

The list of names and tactics could fill a book.

kys

What do you wanna bet this kid becomes the president some decades later?

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

True that there's a lot of controlled opposition and psyops going on but to a greater or lesser degree depending on the site. We're in a constant war. The fucked thing is that even complaining about it like you did can be interpreted as a disruption strategy. We need to do our best to wrestle the maelstrom while advancing our incremental realpolitik.

You also missed one of the most egregious examples of this which is the IronMarch-fags.

goreposting only works on cuckchan because you can't filter people there. Post gore on here and the other person can filter you immediately and not see any of it.

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY
honestly it isn't the baby's fault, it's the parents

not as easy with red pill images.
even if they realize what you are doing, they still have to process the information in order to reach that point.

so even if they filter you, they still have taken at least one pill.

That's why more than one faggot does it.
Goreposting works wherever gore is posted.
Get a fucking home invader today. Spice your life up a bit.

What's left of my humanity can't laugh at such a tragedy.

nice

The resemblance in the facial structure is striking. I've read that genetic makeup needs to be suited to the composition of a individual soul. This would imply similarities between bodies between different incarnations.

Eat shit Bernie baby

Fuck off pleb

EAT SHIT BERNIE BABY

good lord, this kind of attitude…

Looks like a non-deformed Eggman

What was he talking about? I am deaf.

Eat shit bernie baby

What a rotten way to die.

AMAZING

immunity cat lels

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

oi vey

wait, did that thing actually die?