Donald Trump's Economic Team: Almost 100% Jewish

Donald Trump's Economic Team: Almost 100% Jewish

Donald Trump's campaign on Friday announced more than a dozen members of the Republican nominee's economic advisory team, including several prominent real-estate investors, hedge-fund managers and bankers.

Names on the list, which the Trump campaign boasted as having "unparalleled experience and success in business" include (((Steve Roth))), the founder and chairman of Vornado Realty Trust; oil and gas tycoon Harold Hamm; Vector Group President and CEO (((Howard Lorber))); (((Steven Mnuchin))), Trump's national finance director and chairman/CEO of Dune Capital; top fundraiser (((Tom Barrack))), the founder and executive chairman at Colony Capital; (((Stephen M. Calk))), chairman and CEO of The Federal Savings Bank; (((John Paulson))), president and CEO of investment firm Paulson & Co.; (((Andy Beal))), a banker, businessman, and poker player; and (((Steve Feinberg))), co-founder and CEO of Cerberus Capital Management.

Trump advisers (((David Malpass))), (((Peter Navarro))), (((Stephen Moore))) and Dan DiMicco are also on the list, led by (((Stephen Miller))), the national policy director, and deputy policy director (((Dan Kowalski))). The Trump campaign said that more names will be added at a later date.

The announcement comes ahead of Trump's speech Monday at the Detroit Economic Club, where the Republican nominee is expected to lay out his agenda for the American economy.

“I am pleased that we have such a formidable group of experienced and talented individuals that will work with me to implement real solutions for the economic issues facing our country," Trump said in a statement released by his campaign. "For too long we have watched as President Obama and Hillary Clinton have ruined our economy and decimated the middle class. I am going to be the greatest jobs President our country has ever seen. We will do more for the hardworking people of our country and Make America Great Again.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazonian_Jews
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/stephen-miller-donald-trump-2016-policy-adviser-jeff-sessions-213992
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn#Representation_of_Donald_Trump
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
forward.com/opinion/345734/4-ways-president-donald-trump-would-be-israels-worst-nightmare/
dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/why-donald-trump-is-bad-for-israel-hint-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-israel/
haaretz.com/opinion/1.700648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Were you expecting any different?

what a surprise

And.

we live in (((America))), what do you expect user?

I want to see the mental gymnastics. Have a bumo

Wow, you sure showed me, OP. I'm definitely voting for more muslim migrants, gun bans and export of our jobs now.

How many people in the finance industry AREN'T jews?

Stop creating these threads. Trump is leading the good Jew faction and is going to put an end to the Rothschilds and the Soros who benefit from the status quo. If you have a problem with Jews, then you should just move to the Amazon rainforest or something,

I second this. Have a bump.

This. Trump has to surround himself with these people because they know what they're doing.

When he appoints them at the head of the treasury, FED and other economic boards, call me.

Shills pls.
No one gives a shit.

These people are going to have positions like this. Is this your first election? They are going to be great choices for Trump.

Good they'll save all those nickles and dimes.

Yes those Jews that hate him belong to the globalist Jew faction. The ones that like him are going to make america great again.

damn im gonna vote for hillary clinton instead then thank you merchant you are my greatest ally

How else can you explain all these Jews? They're good people, look them up.

like retards banging their heads against the wall.

checked

You hate Jews but ignore all the ones that support Trump? Are you retarded?

Nice try CTR with Clinton you get all of the above and the same amount of jews on the finance team.

It's true. He has Michael Glassner on his team. He was part of the team that privatized the WTC back in 2001 with Larry Silverstien. He knows what he was apart of was wrong and has been feeding Trump information on the deep state.

Trump and his Jews are going to free us all from the Zionists.

I don't think I've ever seen this board more divided on a candidate than Trump.
Half the board seems to love him and the other have calls him a Jew puppet.

Prove me wrong.

For a long time the people that doubt Trump, or disbelieve the power of elections were shouted down here.

Holla Forums your job is to expose the jews behind the US government and it's elections, not to be apart of the rhetoric like reddit faggots. The dream is yours.

The burden of proof lies upon the party making the claim.

That's unusually high number of UIDs per post.

Yes and?

I did here

This!

Trump wouldn't make any difference whatsoever even if he had a non-jew team. So if you add jews to the equation it can only get a lot worse.

CTR spotted.

"I'm not here to pander" - Trump at AIPAC

lol ok

He does work with Jews though, you can't deny it. Though they want to MAGA so it's okay.

If you are this new why are you even posting.
It's kinda sad that this man is you only hope. This just go to show what a shithole America is.

”One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded the Jews for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. He (Schopenhauer) called the Jew ‘The Great Master of Lies’. Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail.” – Adolf Hitler

It's bewildering that anyone on this board actually wants to "make America great again". America is the fucking problem.

The best case scenario for America is to be pulled into a catastrophic civil war, be subsumed with subhumans that can't execute policy effectively, or just become paralyzed by the push and pull of indifferent shitskins and isolationist Whites leading to an America that is unable to act on behalf of Israel.

Americans, specifically White Americans, have been given every single chance in the world to solve the jewish question but they just double down on their jew fellation and nigger worship. It's a tough pill to swallow because I am a White American, but it gets to the point where you come to terms that they aren't going to do anything so it's better if they just fade away into incompetent niggerdom so they can at least stop making it worse for Europe and Russia.

user, Hitler had Jews on his team too. Some of them are aware of the errors their people have made and are good people.

This man gets it.

Fuck off, Europoor. America is the best.

USA! USA!

If we were to implode, the West coast would become a Chinese protectorate.

Gets the cock in his ass. If you and him weren't losers you'd be running for president.

No, they aren't good people. They are expedient people who recognize that White Americans are so dumb, so slovenly, so slavish, so controllable, that they see the erosion of their goodest goys ever as detrimental to Israel.

So what?

The US has literally been the source of all the world's problems for about 100 years.

sage

And Trump is leading the good Jewish faction to guide these brainwashed people.

Go suck a muslims cock you little bitch. How many muslims feet you wash today bruv?

lol you're in every one of these TRUMP IS BAD DON'T VOTE threads posting the same shit
be more subtle you dense faggot

The fuck O.P.?

If you're trying to troll you're doing a shit job of it.

No, dont vote for Hillary. But you guys need to realise that Trump wont make it better. He might have a braking effect at best.

Imagine if you showed this thread to this very Holla Forums a year ago. Probably wouldn't believe you.

I don't think that exists mate.

I don't care if you vote for Hillary or Trump. If Hillary wins, I hope she starts a war with Russia [that the US will lose] or there's an armed right wing uprising against her.

If Trump wins, I hope the chimpout burns every municipality in the country.

I just want America to be unable to act, to be consumed with internal conflict, to be broken in as many parts as necessary SO IT STOPS ACTING ON BEHALF OF ISRAEL.

Holla Forums needs to know user, why do you hate Jews so much?

Gee, it's almost like if (((they))) thought making this thread for the 6 billionth time will make us all vote Hillary!

Haha le Trumpenfuhrer will totally save us you dumb europoors. I'm fine with getting cucked by non-whites as long as they come into the country LEGALLY.

It's sad to see what has happend to this place since Trump became a thing.

Not an argument.

Yeah, it's the one that Trump is leading.

Nigger, you're fucking retarded. If Jews like Trump, then that's a sign of something bad, not a sign of good Jews. You came here fresh from Reddit, didn't you?

I cant since i live in the civilized world.

waaah they're laughing at me online they're not taking me seriously

This tbh. Fuck did /r/thedonald migrate here ?

I don't give a fuck, but this is pretty fucking hypocritical by people who sperg about Putin for far less.
For the rest, to my European brothers,be that Trump is or not a puppet,your salvation isn't in the hands of someone outside of your country.Europe is an asset,the most important one in fact, and America needs it even without jews and Israel in the highest positions of power.
Paraphrasing Hitler:"European folks help yourselves"

god damn you're delusional

Glassner has gone rouge with Trump, that's why the (((MSM))) is going after him.

Anyone have the "With Jews you win" edit?

You Trump worshippers seriously are deluded if you think anybody is insisting we vote for Hillary. How fucking much of an autist do you have to be to think legitimate criticisms of Trump are all jewish nazi CTR Hillary shills?

low effort post, no analyzing, just pasted an article

whos fucking surprised

you made 2 garbage threads

shitting up the board with the rest of these summerfag fucks.

If it's not Pooland or Hungary you live in a cucked society. Cucked by Muslims. It's ok I get it you have to vent because if you put it on facebook you'll get arrested and be taking it up the ass in prison. Now be a good little muslim bitch your children will get raped and you'll walk around with your head down in the presence of your muslim masters.

stay salty, hilldawg

There are no legitimate criticisms of Trump.

Who wants to bet OP will get banned for posting uncomfortable facts?

No thanks.

He'll get banned for making the same shit thread 3 times.

CTR shills going all out.

There are a lot of jews in economics, more news at 11.

Reddit trying to fit in, I see.
There are never any good Jews. If Jews support your cause, then it's not nearly good enough.

You don't belong here. Go back to /r/the_donald. You're way too obvious

Trump's Jews have the same goals as you do.

And what do you want us to fucking do faggot? What good would undermining his cadidacy do now? We already know Trump isn't Hitler. You're just a pathetic Holla Forums shill.

Yes goy who here doesn't want too see a greater Israel?

my fucking sides.

There's a reason our economies being kiked so hard, shlomo hint: it has to do with the amount of Jews involved

There is not a single European country that has as many Jews, niggers or non whites in general as America.

You know that Holla Forums are serious about killing every jew.

These Jews do not care about (((Israel))). They care about the US of A.

Give me some criticisms on Trump and his Jews, I'll help explain where you're wrong.

Do you know where you are,shill? I think you people are goin to get what's coming to you.

Ikr. It's like whatching this the MSM after a big happening. The mental gymnastics is amazing.

Of course it is, Jews are the best at finance and kikery.
Reminder to report CTR shills.

like all jewish institutions, CTR is horrible at damage control

I hate to break this to everyone… a Jew funded the American revolution. America was pozzed from the get go.

What fucking universe to you live in, Reddit cuck? Swallow razor blades, my dude

Reminder that Trump refused to go to the jewish Wall of Tears and also refused to meet with the Koch brothers.

Not an argument. They are invested in the US and thus care about it.

There's your problem.

this

Jews have almost completely taken over the banking sector and all the prestigious economics departments. I honestly cannot even think of a "big-name" goy pick right off hand.

Name 3 big-name goyim you would have named to the committee. They need to have PhDs in economics (from a Fresh Water School) and experience in the investment banking sector.

GO!!!

You have 5 minutes to answer. If you fail, then STFU

This, why can't Holla Forums understand that Trump needs these Jews on his team?

This, Trump needs his Jews.

How does it feel to be a mindless zombie?

see

Trump is leading a civil war among the Jews, those who are for globalism and those who are for the US. The MSM hates Trump because of what he is breaking the status quo. He's with the good guys.

He also works with The Mob and faggots. Does he support la Cosa Nostra and practice/support homosexuality?

gr8 b8 m8, fuck off to hell and impale yourself on the 9th g8

Whatever you have to tell yourself to tick that ballot

see

Not all Jews are bad, Hitler had Jews on his side.

Go back to to breitbart or r/the_Donald you cuckservative faggots

this is now every second post on Holla Forums

The mods have forsaken us

check'd tho

Nothing that you have said this whole thread has been an argument. Stop repeating sound-byte phrases you think automatically make you right.
Jews are a parasite class. Their love of America revolves souly around their ability to profit off of it. There is no "good Jew". Jews supporing Trump is more of an argument against Trump than it is in favour of Jews

No please fuck off back to Reddit, you filthy rat-faced kike

They aren't the best at it, they've monopolized it. That's very different. There are plenty of goyim who would be great, just no one knows who the fuck they are bc the kikes have taken over all the important positions.

He DOESN'T believe it you abject retard, he's a shill pretending to like Trump while endorsing jews, in order to crack consensus on here. Anyone with an IQ over that of an orangutan could see that.

"Your free money, sir!"

You know we have reached levels of autism that can power USA for a year right now on Holla Forums. So you can't really tell anymore.

JIDF please leave

Those who are "for the US" aren't actually for the US. They are just having it click in their heads that the servility and subhuman slavishness of the postwar White American can never be rebuilt again with hordes of low-IQ niggers who pirate kike media, have no attachment or often no real knowledge of the postwar kike narrative that infects the brain of White Americans, and lack the competency to fight wars on behalf of Israel.

They aren't for the US at all. They just want to keep their favorite and most devoted slaves.

There can be a good jew though. Those who reject the Rothschilds and the Soros, the ones with Trump.

He has plenty of Gentiles on his team.

You think Obama is the only one that can run around the hoop?

They're CTR shills who think that posing as jew-loving trump supporters will cause a wedge. And it's worked, because most of y'all are colossally stupid.

So you're just proving me right. Got it.

You couldn't out yourself as a Jew any more even if you tried.

I repeat

meant for

At Trump's level of money and influence, racial differences cease to matter and an individual's worth is judged by how much one can benefit from them.

Trump isn't friends with the Zionist Jews. He might even be unaware of their existence. He has only experience with secular business Jews, with whom he shares a common god: money.

The real nationalistic anti-western Jews are located somewhere below in the social status pyramid. They hold the academia, institution, and media positions.They are the ones we should fear.

The USA is in shambles. You need strong citizens to rebuild it and to not get BTFO by China. This is why Trump's good Jews are leading the way against the bad ones. They want to make America Great Again.

What even is this CTR? Not all of us are Amerikikes?

The US getting BTFO by China would be the greatest favor the White race could ever ask for.

All kikes are a problem from the bottom to the top. The wealth doesn't make them any less jewish

How so?

check
check
check
You are a textbook shill. Fuck off, kike.

Oh, well that changes EVERYTHING. Better vote for HRC so we can have even more of the muslim brotherhood infiltrate every level of government.

Get fucked OP

So you think Trump's Jews are evil? Fuck off CTR.

both CTR and really bad at hiding it

check
check

kike shill confirmed. Too easy to spot

There is no greater existential threat to the White race than the United States. All one has to do is look at Western Europe and Eastern Europe and the United States itself. We don't need narratives or dreams or wishes. We can look at the ACTUAL POPULATIONS of American-aligned nations.

Niggers, sandniggers, gooks, jews running everything. That's America. White Americans are a lost cause at this point. They are totally and irrevocably cliqued up with the jew. They actually see foreign conflicts involving Kikestan as some great battle of East vs. West.

You can't help people like that. It's better for Europe and Russia for America to just dissolve. Flooding with ant-like conquering Chinks who have no use whatsoever for jewish narratives would be a blessing.

Take your pills you stupid fuck, not everything is a conspiracy.

Yanks out

You didn't answer my question. Do you have a problem with Trump's Jews?

This tbh

don't get mad at me, just up your shilling game, plebs. it's too obvious

True. It's just frustrating seeing people fall for the same rotten bait and dried-up strawmen that we've smacked down 100 times on here before.
They're a Clinton media propaganda outlet, Correct The Record. Honestly it might not be CTR, but it's most certainly shills, and they're probably funded by the Queen Slag.

We all do JIDF

On the contrary, it's Europe that's saturated with the worst Marxist and traitorous Whites. Cucks who derive pleasure from seeing their daughters raped. They're beyond saving.

Are you Chinese? A destabilized US would cause problems for the entire planet and it probably wouldn't end well.

wew lad. try again. this time make an argument

check
check

I have a problem with all Jews, you fucking Redditcuck faggot.

Where did all these kike lovers come from. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe it's other users who dislikes Trump or America?

Then it's time to stop posting on Holla Forums if you aren't for Trump.

No.
The vast majority of the planet are subhuman niggers. Fuck their problems.
So what?

I hope you enjoy your bank bailouts, stimulus packages, and QE, my friend

Keep making strawmen to protect your hugbox mentality, my man

Vote for trump by all means, I will too, but he's not HItler 2.0 and he doesn't secretly hate kikes.

It would be better for Trump to get elected and fix America's problems rather than the globe descend into chaos.

There is such thing as good jews, just ask Hitler and the Jews who fought for him

This is what happens when Milo says "le racism is just an ebin meme". All the breitbart/reddit fags flooded here because they think we're joking.

JIDF detected, the white man would soar to new heights without the yanks.

You couldn't make yourself look like more of an outsider. Every attempt you make at fitting in is forced and contrived

I never said I'm anti-Trump. I said I'm anti-kike.

I suspect a cuckchan migration , with all the current bullshit that happened.

they're not summerfags. they're here to stay. I know bc its possible that the mods have been really pissing me off over the last 2 or 3 months, so every time they do something that I really don't like, I go all over the internet and spam adverts about this board. I always encourage obvious newfags to stay, to post shitty threads, to shitpost at will, and beg them to invite their friends. If you've noticed, the shitfest comes in "waves" – that's when I get pissed off.

so, basically, Holla Forums is dead. where should we migrate to?

trump is going to be president and there is nothing you can do

Burgers are the niggers of the "H'white race"

This for fucks sake. Holla Forums can't become divided because of Trump's good Jews.

You can't be anti-kike and not be anti-Trump.

No, it wouldn't. America having problems that are exacerbated means that America's ability to act globally on behalf of kike interests is impaired and reduced. That is good – always good, never bad.

Without America as a mercenary force, Israel can be isolated and attacked.

Oh to be fair, there are plenty of Holla Forumsacks who dislike Trump and are skeptical of him. Hell, I'm very skeptical of him as a person, and I frankly think all the GOD EMPEROR memeing went too far, and some anons lost track of the goal behind backing him, which was to nonstop redpill people about race, nationalism and globalism as much as possible.

but the vast majority of anons didn't lose track, and trump represents more of a cultural shift than all of our hope combined into one man. The anons who remain skeptical don't cobble together lame memes depicting trump as a merchant, because that would be counter-productive. Which means it's probably shills, especially given the recent info on clintons funding for propaganda, and the chans being in the msm so damn much.

Nothing short from complete removal of all non-whites and kikes would fix all of America's problems.

Trump is a single step in the right direction.

I want Trump to be president, you mindless Redditcuck

Wew. Look at the kike squirm while he tries to make false dichotomies

I hate kikes and want them gone, but that doesn't mean I'm against Trump, because he has some policies that help whites.

Go shill somewhere else, you kike-loving plant.

No such thing exists, kike. Keep trying to poison the well. It's not working

You have one more chance to make an argument before I filter and report you

make it good; I'm losing my patience

Yes good goys D&C pol into oblivion.

Why is Holla Forums obsessed with Israel? Not even the upper echelon Jews care about it, it's to get them under the Zionism banner through religious brainwashing. Trump's Jews are against this, which is why he's so tepid on Israel whereas all other US politicians kiss the ring.

If you hate Jews, then you hate Trump's team, ergo you hate Trump. You are the one squirming here.

The thing that makes all this recent anti-Trump banter on Holla Forums so significant is that for a year 99% of this board was full blown Trump supporters. Now criticizing him legitimately isn't an issue whatsoever, but all of this nonsense about him being an Israeli shill and waiting for Hitler is absolutely fishy and abhorrent.

The U.S. political system has been binary for the majority of it's existence, and it's become more corrupt than ever in recent years. What you should be doing is voting for the candidate that most resembles your beliefs while getting involved in local politics and preparing for secession if shit hits the fan.

For instance, say Trump gets in and he reveals himself to be a 4th dimensional trans-nigger who wants to bend our 3rd dimensional reality in a way that will allow him to take millions of kebabs up the ass simultaneously. While obviously we would be fucked, the most realistic solution would be first secession and then war against our former country.

Right now you better pray to God, the Ogdoad, or whatever else that Trump is the real deal and vote for him. If it turns out he was full of shit, prepare for REAL happenings.

I'm 99% sure it's CTR talking to itself.

Is this the kind of logic kikies operate under? Completely black and white? My fucking sides

I hate Jews, but I like Trump insomuch as he has policies that support whites. There's a grey area to everything, you kike shill. Stop creating false dichotomies

eeehh, no, he's taking a reasoned position, and you're creating pretty big logical fallacies.

If it were anyone else, they would be calling for the person's head for saying anything remotely pro-Jew, but for Trump while he surrounds himself with Jews, praises Israel all the time and even his children are married to Jews it's excuse after excuse.

And you can't blame people for thinking that you're joking when you're so fucking inconsistent.

If you niggers actually had consistency, you'd be calling him out as what he is: the lesser evil.

To be completely fair, whenever he talks about the people that he's going to hire to negotiate trade deals and do other jobs he explicitly says that they're awful human beings and that he's just using them for their skill set.

Then you are a cuck. You hate Jews but you love Trump and his Jews. Pathetic.

filtered and reported

enjoy your ban CtR

I thought jews were supposed to have high verbal intelligence. Sad!

Which part of my argument is a fallacy?

you're 2000% jewish with this clone thread

Why is Holla Forums obsessed with Israel? Not even the upper echelon Jews care about it, it's to get them under the Zionism banner through religious brainwashing. Trump's Jews are against this, which is why he's so tepid on Israel whereas all other US politicians kiss the ring.
I want off this ride

You're too fucking obvious
I don't love Trump. I like many of Trump's policies, kikes ecxluded.

Unlike brainless zombies, I don't drool over a politician.

Not an argument.

no that faggot is CtR trolling. filter and report

just filter and report the CtR shill. if you don't, then its clearly you are ALSO a CtR shill purposefully engaging with a troll.

The entire name of the game right now, regardless of political party or candidate, is disguising and hiding jewish power. Jewish power is already secured, the imperative right now is to try and bury the emerging internet narratives around it and use tools like Trump to disguise jewish Zionism as "White racism" and Clinton to disguise jewish imperialism as "defending American interests abroad".

Explain to me then what is wrong with Trump's team? You do realize that they will have positions in government, like treasury positions and other medium level spots.

Kikes are either A) mutant ones that are closer to whites than their breatheren B) those that think the whole globalization plan is fucking stupid and just want to have Israel or C) Essentially Trump further protecting himself since the media is going full crazy and could've attempted to call him anti-Semite in desperation, so he needs to hide his power level more.

How am I for Hillary? Trump is going to save America and the white race.

Still made you salty.

REMINDER I'VE REPEATEDLY ASKED THE TROLLS AND SHILLS TO SIMPLY NAME 3 BIG-NAME GOYIM THEY WOULD HAVE PUT ON THE TEAM

REMINDER THEY CONTINUALLY REFUSE TO ATTEMPT THAT

REMINDER THAT YOU'RE POSTING IN A SHILL THREAD AND YOU SHOULD BE FILTERING AND REPORTING

REPORT THE SHILLS DON'T ENGAGE

Trump's policies are not perfect.

Trump is pro israel and a zionist

Trump is anti-Iran

Trump is pro legal immigration

I don't trust a dingle Jew in any economic position whatsoever. Trump's team is no exception

filtered and reported. go home faggot

>>>Holla Forums

ALERT TO ALL ANONS

THIS POSTER IS A KIKE SHILL TRYING TO PUSH THE IDEA THAT TRUMP'S TEAM FULL OF JEWS IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE

Trump might be pro-Israel but he's never shown himself to be a Zionist.

Me too actually…
All the other threads are dead.
And the way they talk… its kind of uncanny and shit I have never seen before. Either on here or halfchan.
Like this faggot.

Dude… use sage

TOO LATE FAGGOT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazonian_Jews

You'll have to face this uncomfortable truth eventually.

They were chased out recently.

Is this really what Holla Forums has become?
Are we defending jews now? Are we believing in democracy now?

Being pro-Israel means you're a zionist

there's that meme again. No such thing, user

Alright i will say the following. Vote for Trump but do not trust jews. Come on people. There are no "good" jews. Same bullshit went on for muh based kike shapiro and muh based milo. Most of you saw them for the kike shills that they both are. Jews are opportunists mostly. If they seem to allign with your interests, be careful because they have their own interests in mind. I don't know if it is because i am living near a pier but something smells real fishy. I believe further investigations are needed in the whole Cabal that Trump has surrounded himself with. I don't care what the cultists say , everything from the VP pick to all this jewishness surrounding him. It's not a good aura.

Man i need a drink.

Shills love redtext for some reason.

Then explain Trump's, you are dense.

It's awful what's happened to the board.

There are a few of us who didn't wash in here from Reddit and cuckchan left, user.

First exodus?

oh no, I don't want to bc I want to fuck up this board. I hate the mods. i just hate these trolls more so I'm trying to help out.

the mods need to stop their shit or the shitfest continues. it might already be too late. you cannot imagine how many newfags I've encouraged to come to this board from cuckchan and reddit et al. it's hilarious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA FUCK YOU FAKESUNWOMAN

Trump is leading the good anti Zionist faction, there are good Jews out there…

untrue
semi-true, on account of jewish presence
untrue, he is an important cultural milestone for us.

btw, reported :)

That's not even remotely true.

no

I'm actually kinda sad.

I'm fairly sure being a zionist means you support the existence of the state of Israel

Trump's team influences Trump's decisions, a big factor is his kids, you do realize this right?

No, he isn't. He's fronting for hardcore kikes who are scared that indifferent niggers aren't going to adequately defend jizzrael.

America declining is a GOOD thing for White, Western civilization.

I never implied that Trump is god, but he is misunderstood on Holla Forums.

wtf? how do these kikes not get offed? wtf are they doing there?

CTR replying to CTR ITT.

Look, kids - you were having better luck in 4/pol/

No, he's understood perfectly, kike.

Not really since people have a problem with his Good Jews.

Do shills still get paid if they say nigger and kikes in their shilling threads?

Trump Shills Will Actually Defend This!

What cucks.

No Jews are good, kike

Keep trying to force this meme

There is no difference between them and the kikes, but they deserve a honorable mention at least since they are the "driving force" behind Trump.

admit it. you don't know how to sage.

reported for non-arguments

You get paid per post right ?

see
hahahaha

dude, that trick won't work on me. I was doing reverse psychology while you were still shitting in your diapers

LMAO. user, just admit that you have no idea how to sage, and that you're a filthy cuckchanner.

I remember when 4/pol/ started turning to shit before all this trump non-sense and shortly after I found 8/pol/. I remeber how good everythig used to be. We had long and meningful discussions. But now history is repeating itself and it's actually making me really sad.

It's a bot army, with few human handlers. Or JIDF, it's hard to tell a difference between a script and a kike, they both operate on the same level.

Show me how Jew's on Trump's team are bad.

Hell when he was first campaigning he used to constantly refer to his "best deal makers in the world"
CARL ICAHN
I didn't even bother to look up wether or not he was a jew.

newfag spotted

No.

I'm pretty human.

They get paid if the thread gets archived. 8 doesn't archive. Do they even know this?

well, i guess I'm never going to vote then. i'm too lazy for that shit anyway

There's no evidence that Trump is a freemason.

Ah so you get paid per reply ? per hour ?

bump :^)

you're just saying that bc you know Trump sucks jew dick

Neither.

So tell us, shill, how are you paid?

Beep boop, I am a human. fuck off retard and try to stay on topic

I do it for free. I am a strong Trump supporter, unlike Holla Forums it seems.

Statistically they are not to be trusted.
Historically, Jews are bad news
Prove that they're good

see

WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR?

you realize over a third of this thread is just you two, right?

even more pathetic. You shill for the kikes for free?
You mean a strong cocksucker of circumcised Jew dick?

Uh oh! I'm a #HillaryMissile now :^)

Pro tip, Mordecai: you can't seed doubt against Trump when he's literally the only candidate to vote for.

vote for bump:^)

You do realize that you are about 15% of this thread right? What does it matter?

You're delusional.

WTF? I HATE TRUMP NOW

He's pointing out how obvious you are and suggesting you're not worth what they're paying you.

Someone's gotta fight the good fight against the pro-kike shills user

you a volunteer?

if i had more free time i'd do it too, but i got bills to pay

ME TOO I'M VOTING CLINTON AND SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE

It's true, this is why the MSM is against Trump. It makes no sense to have someone this high on the 9/11 conspiracy with a presidential candidate and for him to be absolutely loathed by normies.

Please post more. I deleted my previous folder. Need to refill.

Two years ago I was convinced/correction no I actually knew the next prez race was between Jebe and the lizard queen
HOORAY
ABOUT TO GET BTFO
From my standpoint it still is a total win

I don't get paid, please stay on topic, Holla Forums is not educated on this.

Yeah, I'm disappointed, but still voting for him. Remember, the Jews here are working for him, not the other way around.

boy it really is reddit

This. Trump is the spearhead, remember this.

Are you paid in shekels or dollars?

Thanks goreposter. Gore the normies away

I'm getting hungry

If we had his feet we could make a swastika. Meh what gives.

Put a tourniquet on that, sweetheart!

He needs this thread like another hold in the head!

I wonder how this one died. Roadkill?

Based gore posters saving the day from kike shills.

He was a shill that got doxxed

We really need to make shill hunters.

yep that's why we call them zipperheads

Didn't notice it was a zip.

Why do shills tend to give up after somebody starts gore posting?

The simplest answer is that their hearts can't take it. But shills don't have hearts. Do they have to document these threads for record keeping purposes, and they aren't allowed to document gore pics?

I really wonder.

Seven out of sixteen are jewish for sure. But the rest?

Stephen Miller (leader): Jewish (source politico.com)
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/stephen-miller-donald-trump-2016-policy-adviser-jeff-sessions-213992

Dan Kowalski (leader): Unknown.

Howard Lorber: Jewish. (Source: Wikipedia)
Steve Roth: Jewish. (Source: Wikipedia)
Andrew Beal: Non-jewish.

Tom Barrack: Unknown.
Steve Feinberg: Jewish. (Source: Wikipedia)
John Paulson: Jewish. (Source: Wikipedia)
Steven Mnuchin: Unknown.

Stephen Calk: Unknown
Dan DiMicco: Unknown
Harold Hamm: Unknown

David Malpass: Unknown
Stephen Moore: Unknown
Peter Navarro: Unknown

We need better mods that will ban all these peoples and bots.

Something about that. I guess to fight off cuckchan reddit and shills we should now include some random gore in the threads.

Welcome to an election year
Expect 2012 tier cogitative dissonance if Trump loses or fails to fulfill election promises

You see? You keep hammering at this "good jews" thing even when it doesn't call for it.

It makes you look like a blatant shill.

Has anyone even asked for proof of this shit yet usually when a thread like this rolls around you post about how it says they are jewish on wikipedia.

However this time:

Trump was never going to save us from the jews. Are there people here that are still under that impression?

Trump is helping us recover lost ground so we can gather strength. It is what comes after Trump that will remove jews.

Yeah. You are probably right. Probably.

Just look at all this beautiful work the gore did.

We need some pics of the ones that are unknown

Amazing really

I haven't seen a gorebomb work in ages. Feels gud

Yes, jews, we all know how we feel about them around here.
I'm not surprised at this though.

You want to hunt a bear? Get a bear hunter.
You want to build a house? Get a carpenter.

You want a financial expert? Well…

Well, an old crime syndicate and (Jewish) mafia type structures like Freemasons are quite good in covering their tracks. They are literally the largest organized crime organization on earth, so gathering evidence is a highly expensive, difficult, and dangerous endeavor.

Since the articles providing direct links between Trump and his masonic (investor) backers have (((mysteriously))) disappeared, i'll have to draw a parallel that his most devout supporters tend to be Freemasons, including the owners and mods of this board.

They are probably the "good Jews" mentioned ITT

No, he isn't. He is strengthening the position of Zionist jews who are scared they are losing their most loyal slave warriors.

America needs to go away, not recover. America recovering means more half-nigger faggots who work for jews flooding every corner of the West.

I'm not talking about America. America is dead. I'm talking about us.

I just wish he came back.

Your delusional dreams will be crushed, Trumpfaggots. You are pathetic, latching to this puppet filth.

He isn't going to empower you as he is a whore to the enemy, You are.

"Left, right, left, right, give the jew the might."

Daily reminder that one of the biggest influences on Donald Trump was (((Roy Cohn))). He was a gay jew lawyer who died of AIDS. Trump really knows how to pick his friends and mentors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn#Representation_of_Donald_Trump

But of course now Trump shills will say gay jews like Cohn who died of AIDS are great.

America needs to revolt at this point. They keep throwing in the sedatives because it is the one thing they don't want to happen. I guess Trump right now is working like some kind of a sedative. To relieve pressure and anger from the angry American people.

Be the Hitler you want to see in this want. I am certainly gonna try.

.>>7044883
Ayyyyyyy.Time to go back to the early days of imageboards:the more it's fucked up the more they stay away

It hurts so fucking much

in this world*

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Donald Trump is the most Jewish controlled candidate in the history of the nation.

lol

Something to cheer us up with.

No you dont dumbass, he'd kill you.

We – and I assume you mean American White men – are nothing but meat shields at this point to soak up bullets and prevent Zio-Bolshevik America from waging forever war on Europe and Russia.

hahahah

Epic meme dance, so funny, such 2016.

No, it just needs to die. I don't care how it happens, either. Critical mass of homosexuality, black uprising, Chinese invasion, Russian first strike, Muslim takeover, White secession, communist revolution. It literally does not matter at this point.

Whatever injures and impedes as much of the American government, military, and population from aiding and abetting Israeli interests – whether that means redistributed tax money, arms sales, intelligence sharing, patronizing Israeli products, signing up for ZOG military, backing them up at the UN – is what I want to happen.

u mad?

Well the mods here are cucked as well. I got banned for 3 days for pointing out Trumps jew ties.

He'd kill Merkel.

Here's hoping your next ban is permanent, Schlomo :^)

Here in Sweden we hade a similar situation in both 2010 and 2014 with SD. The media was saying tht the were literally nazis and all the usual bs. And quess what. They turned out to be kike controlled opposition.
It's the same thing with Trump only 10x more obvious.

Pick one.

Holy shit!
I'm a #hillmissile now!

Ok?

That's it

I'm voting for Kodos now

sage

Hitler wouldn't even kill jews. But he'd come back and kill his white supporters? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Nah I'm picking both, jewboy.

This right here.

Smells like CTR

Honestly I've never seen a right-wing temper-tantrum in my life, but I've seen multiple liberals have toddler-tier temper tantrums despite being presumably over 30. Anyone with a brain looks down upon liberals as a joke. I treat them like children and regard them as lower than dirt.

Hitler had "Jewish ties". So what's your point, that Trump is Hitler? Okay :^)

Fuck you, I'm voting for Kang

They do that in every country under their control, it's getting really obvious lately.

And they don't even have to be "right-wing", any kind of false alternative works, even leftist parties.

This is what amuses me the most. Many on the left hates israel now, to the point of burning israel's flag and trashing jews. The jews here shill this board to hell and back to the point that most people focus less on hating niggers and more on hating jews and talking about putting them down. The jews are going to send people here and elsewhere into a frenzy that will be directed at them due to all of this nonsense and bring about their own deaths. Shit is hilarious.

But Trump is different even though he is surrounded by jew and if you question this you are a shill. :^)

Yup. Am I supposed to fall for your cheap tricks and proclaim I'm voting for (((Hillary))) now? lel try harder

Hitler used jews. He even had his ghetto police. What makes Trump's utilization of kikes different from Hitler's utilization of kikes?

Vote Trump, but you need to be aware that he is hardly better than Hillary.

Secret Societies are easily subverted. If Trump is in one, he's on the subversion side, otherwise he would be a proud Skull and Bones tier kind of person, sort of like Prescott Walker.

Americans can really just see black and white with motorway in between.

You didnt tell me if you are paid in shekels or dollar

Neither.

Bitcoins?

This, watch The Greatest Story Never Told one more time Holla Forums.

liar

No. Please stop trying to derail the thread, I'm here to convince Holla Forums that Trump is on our side.

Is this really your 2nd post in this thread?

Some of us have productive jobs, other than shilling on the internet

You didn't answer my question. You seem to have a problem with what I'm saying but instead are talking about how many posts I've made in the thread. Why do you hate Trump's team?

>I'm here to convince Holla Forums that Trump jews is on our side.

Maybe pure gold?

Yes, it talks about this very subject.

lol Sweden is cuckland. Of course the SD party was shit.

That has nothing to do with the God Emperor. Nice try though :^)

Yes, that was my second post in the thread. You can just see that though, so it seemed like a rhetorical question. Therefore I >implied that I just got home form work. Obviously that went over your head. I'm obviously dealing with a 'smart' 105 here

There is literally nothing wrong with the Jews on Trump's side. Like I said, many of them are privy to information that most goyim wouldn't be. Information is the most important asset in politics, it's why he picked Pence as his VP.

You know TGSNT is just made for newfags and isnt meant to be taken seriously. Same thing with trump.

No, you didn't. See

He's 110% better than Hillary and you can't prove he's not

Hitler used jews. Trump used jews. Same thing.

You don't get to split hairs here, kike.

Are you fucking retarded? It's all truth.

This.

Aah i see. You are a silver guy.

swedecucks strike again
sage, you queer

Why are you spamming the thread like a retard?

What the fuck are you talking about? Those aren't even similar ID's. Or is it just that you think that this entire thread is one IP switching shill vs. a turboautist (you)?

Is Holla Forums seriously this degraded?

I don't know what he's talking about. He never replied to any my posts in a serious way and neither did you.

And again, I stand by my point. You're mining for shekels with (72) posts in an obvious bait thread. People like you will not be spared on the DOTR.

Sounds about right.
Also

watch you you're talking to, bucko

I-It's all part of his secret plan! H-he's just playing the game!

Your point is you reply to yourself? My point is Holla Forums doesn't like Trump because of his Jewish advisors.

How about slit your wrists?

Mostly, yes. Still doesnt take away the fact that it's entry level tier for newfags

That guy in your pic can form sentences better than you apparently.

It's entirely true, so what part of Hitler's Jews do you have a problem with?

lol you fucking suck this job. Flipping burgers might be more your speed.

I dont want to sage a thread that points out that trump is a phony

that is not a good burn

Trump is not a phony.

I dont understand. What other currencies can be valuable to you?

board culture user. He's trying to shut down the thread
which you'd know if you weren't a shill

The truth is pretty valuable.

Maybe recently, but not 2015 Holla Forums.

You Trumpcucks have completely destroyed this board.

That's not board culture, that's just straight up shilling.

I bet JewInvader! is in this thread.

I've already explained it here, but since you're a (1) I didn't expect much

Anything that stops Zionism and globalism is good.

He thinks spamming Gore kills the thread. Must be his first time shilling on 8ch.

learn what words mean before you come here and try to act like one of us.

Yes, as in last year. Where did I lose you, that was a pretty short post.

They are not easily subverted, quite the opposite. It's easier to subvert a country's intelligence agency or a military structure than an influential secret society. And you seriously need to stop memeing Trump as some kind of mastermind, i mean he is surely a smart and cunning man, but i wouldn't give him that much credit.

Of course, he is such a genius that he is playing entire international Jewry around his finger, he is playing 6-dimensional chess and all that.

But i'm not saying you shouldn't vote for him, go ahead and do it. I'd pick a crooked masonic crypto-kike over a liberal any day, that's not even a question.

You fucking retard. I was already a (2) by the time you made your comment. Not that it matters since people are allowed to enter a thread whenever they fucking want to and start posting. Now I'm a (3). After this I'll be a (4). It's almost as if it doesn't matter at all how many posts a person makes in a thread.

Yes i see now. You want to keep the truth for yourself and distort it for the stupid goy so he cant gas you 6 million times again.

Ok, you are not a (1) shill, now please respond to my post instead of posting my post count as if it discredits me in anyway. I'll link it again in case you missed it

One of us! One of us!

That's my point

No, I'm pretty open about it. Trump has great Jews on his side, this is the truth.

Allow me to come back to this.

See

I don't know how to respond to your post outside of just laughing in your face.

This is where you are wrong. There are multiple factions, Trump is with the good one. What's your explanation otherwise?

How exactly do you measure the amount of truth you should earn?

Why are you trying to derail the thread?

WTF do you mean "phony"? What is Trump not that he ever claimed that he was? Not being what you wish he was ≠ being a "phony". Trump is neither a God-Emperor nor a Neo-Fuhrer; he never claimed to be either, and anyone who thought he was has fallen into the trap of snorting their own supply of memes.

The kind of leader that Holla Forums actually wants is completely unelectable; what makes Trump exciting is that he's the closest thing to what we really want that *is* electable. That means that he isn't going to be everything we want; it's just that until the current system is overthrown, it's the best we're going to do.

The Nirvana Fallacy is deadly - don't compare Trump to perfection, compare him to the alternative. Anyone too dumb to understand that the perfect is the enemy of the good is a liability who really needs to gas themselves.

This is pretty bad.

I believe its obvious from his fumbles in the last weeks that he is surrounding himself with people giving him shitty advice.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nigger, what the fuck are you even doing here?

Because retards like the OP make threads like these that try to stump Trump. It's the opposite.

No kidding.

No one running for President is going to win unless they serve Jewish interests.

USA is the most Jewish country on the planet.
Nowhere on Earth, even in Israel, do the Jews have more power than they do here. Think about NYC alone…

This is one of Holla Forums's darkest hours. But we need to stay strong. We cant let them turn 8/pol/ in to a new 4/pol/.

Trump is going to make Israel 2nd and the US 1st, that's pretty obvious by now

Dude just go take a walk around the block.

'k

Then leave and never come back to this destroyed board. I mean why would you stay? It's not your job to shill Holla Forums or anything right? :^)

finally

wew

Congratulations on other failed shill thread, jews. You earned it.

CIDF, pls go.

Don't forget
forward.com/opinion/345734/4-ways-president-donald-trump-would-be-israels-worst-nightmare/
dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/why-donald-trump-is-bad-for-israel-hint-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-israel/
haaretz.com/opinion/1.700648

You don't get it, they are using lesser Jews like JIDF as cannon fodder. They scare them into thinking that evil internet nazis want to shoah them again, so they shill for whatever is their objective, for free.

Not all Jews are dangerous, you need to focus on the top tier ones. Remove them, and the rest are not an issue. Do you seriously think that 90 IQ Moishe from Israel poses a threat for the white man?

This.

Jesus, what a fucking abomination this thread turned into. Trump's the only somewhat decent choice. I fully expect him to have lied and fuck us over. I just hope people will actually do something about it this time. Keep buying guns and preparing for SHtF, but you must start protesting. The noose is getting tighter with each passing moment. There should be massive protests of Hillary and the DOJ for the lack of action against her. BLM should be getting counter-protested everywhere they go. Want a race/civil war? That is how you get something going. You show up and they prove their hostile, evil ways for all the world to see.

How exactly are billionaire CEOs of trust funds not top tier ?

I been asking myself this for a while now.

Is our first move after Trump is protesting him or trying to get people like David Duke on the senate ?

We don't really have enough resources, both human and financial, for both.

Kill yourself Jew.

Agreed, Holla Forums can't even accept Trump's role.

If America had shown at any point in the last, oh, I don't know, 100 years, that it was capable or even interested in defeating jews, I'd probably have a different opinion.

At this point, plunging the United States into total chaos where it becomes paralyzed and cannot act internationally or project force is the most achievable and desirable outcome for the preservation of the White race in countries that are ACTUALLY still White – not at a 60% padded by near-death elderly, North Africans, Arabs, and jews.

Twiddling our thumbs and shitposting waiting for Scoffield-humpers and shitlibs to see the light is a dead end. Nothing short of the near-instant eradication of almost 50% of America's population could "save it" and there is no energy whatsoever on your end for that. It is just business as usual managing of shitskins like their a hedge fund.

America is what it is, not what you want it to be or remember it as.

They are, but by saying "we need to gas ALL the Jews" , you automatically go against some poor NEET in Israel as well, which is quite pointless and counter-productive.

Who, like the one who Ivanka's father-in-law from pic related?

Or like the one that donated huge quantities of money to Trump's campaign, Sheldon Adelson?

Or how about the ones he went and spoke to when he was sucking AIPAC's cock during his speech? How about those jews?

And speaking of AIPAC, what about the jews that are in his campaign? Such as the one that is a former regional director of AIPAC, Michael Glassner, whom you tried to say is one of the good ones.

Fuck this place to be honest. I'm just here to laugh at all you niggers for being as brain dead as the normies and falling for the bread and circuses and backing a candidate that was blatantly a zionist from the very begining to anyone that was willing to look past the propaganda and see this cock sker for what he really was. The day Trump fulfils his role and hands the presidency over to Clinton is the day that I have been looking forward to ever since this place got turned into /trumpchan/. I absolutely hate this mother fucker and I hate everyone of you retarded niggers that came here and forced this place to become what you wanted it to be rather than what this place has always been. I've moved onto greener pastures, but this place is still good for a chuckle or two.

you get a nigger to play basketball, you get a Jew to make money. what's the fuckin controversy here, I don't get it.

I don't give a fuck about some poor NEET kike in Israel. I don't give a fuck about single member of the tribe. They can all burn in hell for what they did about 2,000 years ago as far as I'm concerned. The synagogue of Satan needs to be destroyed.

Hahahaha 10/10 butthurt

(Checked)

You're crazy if you actually believe that.

Trump will be no different than prior presidents when it comes to support for Israel.

Mods are faggets who work for the Trump campaign. How much is Jared Kushner paying you?

Those trips don't like. I was most definitely butthurt when you faggots ruined this place. It's why I'm loving this more and more as the days go on and you niggers have to sit here and make astronomical logical leaps and bounds to justify your continued support of a blatant zionist who goes against everything a place like Holla Forums is suppose to stand for just because his campaign staff played you all like a fucking fiddle.

I fucking wish. If the hotpockets were getting paid they'd be a little quicker kicking out jews like you :^)

*lie

Trump is literally the savior of the white race. Simple as that. No logical leaps needed.

Trump is not a zionist.

Well, yes? I did not claim anything different.

Trump's campaign team probably legally owns this board by now kek.

They display the amount of spinning and defying logic that only a kike is capable of. I find it rather entertaining.

LOL

o i am laffin m8

ur laffin sounds a lot leik cryin d00d

Here, it looks like you have dropped your hat

Not an argument

I am not for Israel.

REMINDER THAT THIS KIKE-LOVING SHILL CUCKOLD IS PROMOTING HIS PRO-JEW AGENDA IN TWO THREADS AT ONCE. THIS ONE, AND >>7019967

HE IS A VERY OBVIOUS AND BLATANT SHILL WHO'S USING Holla Forums LINGO TO TRY AND FIT IN, BUT IT COMES ACROSS INCREDIBLY FORCED

Well Trump is, as well as all his Jew backers

No longer interested in Trump he has shown his true colors. Weak!

Care to put forward an argument as to why he has 'shown his true colours'?
of course not, you are a shillbot

you can't sway people here with this weak liberal herd mentality bullshit.

muh 12d chess

no seriously you people are fucking faggots

Kosher Trump personalty cult shills are in action as expected.