Reddit's favorite movie confirmed

Reddit's favorite movie confirmed

Well yeah, it is the highest form of cuckino, besides the cuckold of course.

A reminder that Tarantino is a literal cuck

I watched Pulp Fiction. Some of it, but not all of it. It's certainly an entertaining movie, but I have a hard time understanding why people constantly refer to it as a fantastic movie. I just don't see that level of appeal for it.

Every movie starring Samuel L. Jackson after Pulp Fiction is literally the same character.

It presents a multilayered story in anachronic order meaning it tickles simpletons' neurons enough to make them feel smart.

Seems appropriate enough.

it's so le meta XDDDD

I can't really even think of a better choice

Well Reddit has the tastes of an entry level enthusiast and Pulp Fiction is just the type of film that would be their favourite. Pulp Fiction, Oldboy and The Departed were my favourite films when I was 15, now I can freely admit that while good, they are massively inferior to many other films.

Princess Bride maybe?

Oldboy is on a way higher level than those pleb pastimes. Also check Infernal Affairs.

Reddit likes it? Doesn't seem 2 deep 4 u for their liking.

I wonder how long it is until Holla Forums starts saying they never liked it and it was always shit, like everything else they like.

Reddit is that you?

That's what this thread is.

Everything Cucktino ever made was either about feet or how much he loves niggers and hate white people.

Oh, reddipol.

F

Literally who the fuck cares about these autists. It is already known they have the shitiest taste in movies ever, like how they pretend to like TFA

but The Force Awakens is kino.

Here's the graphic of their shitty survey so none of you guys have to go there

A dumb movie for dumb people that like to feel smart.

It's been confirmed.
If you enjoy any crime drama, dark comedy, or any film directed by
You have objective shit taste and need to go back to >>>/reddit/

REDDIPOL FAGGOT IS BACK

hmm

With that logic you might as well burn down your entire movie collection now

t.reddit confirmed

Oh, /leftycuck/

It wasnt even smart. It was just SCIIIII FIIIII

I like how you don't even try to disagree, just saying that people who aren't cucks are Holla Forumsacks. Also, the goon thing when you do a kindergarten impression of people that trigger you is silly.

She's so hot I want to lick her eyebrows.

So you're just an alt-right fashweenie? Not even a full pollack?

I never left.

It was ours.

Keep defending Cuckino, goonkike.

It's not weird that reddit like Tarantino at all, considering.

Princess Bride is most certainly anti-reddit. No 2deep4u scenes, hetero romances, not a nigger to be found (omg an historically accurate portrayal of medieval europe? How dare u rayciss wyatt mane), you might find a redditor or two who enjoy it, but if you confront them for liking a pure white film i bet they would turn on it in a heartbeat.

it's eerily accurate

Stay trigger, reddipol. Drumpf has sold you out and is about to start WWIII.

As long as it's not celebrating jewness or makes it blatantly obvious that jews are involved without looking each individual actor up, it's considered h'wite

I don't know how you can be so wrong with that top 10 underrated list.

I wish.

The 90-2010 picks were pretty good.
the present picks are almost pure cancer

what now huh

what now

Sudocuck got triggered again I see.
Go suck on shitbag hag's colostomy bag.
Jenny won, and your 2D waifu a drunk shit.

everyone knows that reddipol was bought by the establishment a year ago. they're literal cucks.

Everyone knows you're that one autists that keeps on spamming reddipol and laughs at you.

Jenny won

Oh, reddipol.

Not true, newfags don't know.
newfags from reddit swarm to neo/pol/ to learn LE EDGY DANK MEMES, then swarm to other boards, this is objective fact

The more you watch his stuff the worse they get.

REDDIPOL FAGGOT IS BACK, GET HIM

Anons only respond to him to derail shit threads.

Why is redditpol always trying to force their mainstream media false consensus on this board? Take it to your hugbox, trumpcucks.

fuck off cuck >>>/reddit/

Well Speed Racer is pretty underrated.

Cancer
double cancer
At least they got something right.

On the total shit list?

It was shit

Is this an ironic attempt at pretending to be a different poster? I mean your posting style is exactly the same and the "I'm totally not just one autistic leftist cuck" schtick is even old at this point, you have to realise nobody buys your bullshit. Is this some kind of meta joke at your own expense?

Hint: every film

Hint: >>>/reddit/

Now that the dust has settled, what it infinitychan's favorite movie?

Get the fuck out

no, just no.

>>>/suicide/

Holla Forums is not your board. On the other hand,
>>>/suicide/
this is where you really belong

see

>>>/suicide/
DO IT, NOW

DEAD
NIGGER
STORAGE

reservoir dogs is actually good
but I can never watch another of his films after learning the truth about him

Can you list films you would consider "massively superior" too the films you listed?

Define "reddit movie".

Ironically the Dark Night Rises, unironically probably Stalker.

Well, at least whiplash was good.

We should make one of these.

I don't see the appeal of Pulp Fiction. It's a dialogue heavy movie, but the dialogue is consisted of nothing but lame pop culture references and ghetto banters. The action is lame and unsatisfying as well. Compare it to Die Hard, the action sequences of Die Hard are all satisfying and the banters are actually entertaining. There's literally nothing beautiful or engaging here. It failed as an art and failed as an entertainment.

speak English you jackass
the plural of banter is banter
you say "failed as entertainmaint", not "an entertainment

You mean science fantasy.

Scifi usually requires a scientific explanation and not "space magic".

cucky movie

Are you autistic?

Are you retarded? Communicate correctly or not at all, worm.

Read a book.

8/tv/ Results
It doesn't matter who we are.
Stalker.
The prequels.
LotR's
The Dark Knight Rises
1.Dark Knight Rises
2.Stalker
3.Prequls ect.
Prequels
Christopher "Bravo" Nolan
Andrei Tarkovsky
Adien Gillen
Tom Hardy
Waifu's

sci-fi is actually just space magic

No, that's fantasy. People don't care about actual scifi because it's primarily based in science, which is where the name comes from.

Just because it's set in space doesn't make it scifi.

Sci-fi has a significant problem with the technology aging and becoming outdated, Science-fantasy doesn't.

Read a book.

please see

you remind me of a redditor who fucking loves science and enjoyed the martian

I think he's referring too what people would commonly refer too "hard scifi".

Too bad real "hard scifi" is all autistic shit and excludes the real classics with its purity spiral of scientific correctedness. Only wieners care about hardness in sci-fi, ergo only wieners care about the correct usage of the term sci-fi because it doesn't mean anything.

This. The best sci-fi comes closer to fantasy or actual literature such as dune, shadow of the torturer or phillip k. dick

I did, I read the Foundation series and I realized that all scifi is shit because it's not real scifi, it's shitty scientific mumbo jumbo that doesn't mean anything. It's just fantasy shit that makes no sense and there is no attempt at a logical explanation or even a scientific one.

No it doesn't. It has a problem with the sciences becoming outdated, but it still doesn't stop them from being developed from a scientific standpoint.

More like your american/third world country education can't understand it and it confuses you. Fantasy shit like intersteller will rot your brain, you know.

then would that not mean that real sci-fi does not exist, and that your definition is flawed?

You have autism.

I missed a word. There was supposed to be a modern in there, especially in movies.

That's what I meant.

Are you implying Asimov didn't play fast and loose with the science? You are bigger pleb than I thought.

Are you implying that Interstellar is anything on the same level as even the shittiest asimov book?

What's difference does it make if Asimov was slightly more scientifically accurate? It's still science on plot demand just like Interstellar.

Nope. Please explain how Asimov is "science as the plot demands" because I have a hard time relating Intersteller's retarded ending bullshit with anything I've read in any scifi classics.

You are still trying to make me claim Interstellar was scientifically accurate so your flawed definition of "real sci-fi" wouldn't get shattered.

Asimov didn't cared about writing good stories instead of autistic engineering manuals. The whole Foundation series runs on space magic on the background, there's no real "hardness" to say spaceships because it's not important to the plot. In the same vein, Asimov's computers are always as efficient as the plot requires them to be.

*Asimov cared about writing

My definition isn't flawed. Your trying to say that Intersteller is on the same level of shit like the Foundation when it's got more in common with horror fantasy stuff like Lovecraft, because it's fantasy.

I mean, I get what you're saying. But I still think you're arguement is unnecessary. You're trying to whine that it's "all the same" when there definitely needs to be a separation of "scifi based in science trying to demonstrate a potential or possible inevitability" and "Fantasy that feins science for an excuse." There is a certain amount of detail and knowledge and explanation that needs to go into the former, while the latter will almost always be entry level shit that uses "SPACE!" as an excuse for a feelsy story.

Asimov liked philosophy too, but it wasn't bullshit like "THE CONNECTION OF A FATHER AND DAUGHTER THROUGH SPACE AND TIME! LOVE MADE IT POSSIBLE!!!". I feel that somewhere in between that a line should be drawn.

A U T I S M

freech, reddipol isn't happening, stop trying to make it happen.

wat

Not that guy, but here goes:

I could keep going but that there is at least 20 films in the above list, including those I didn't explicitly mention that are undeniably better than Pulp Fiction.

It is now, I fixed it… :'^)

10/10

god that movie is shit
just this 5 second clip triggers me

i've never seen this shitty movie? that's really her voice? haha

Guess you better start hating it, otherwise you're reddit
-Holla Forums

Its what should have happened. The falcon should have blown up and then we wouldn't have to see (((Ray's))) demented face ever again.

i don't see any non-whites on there, can we make reddit racist?

fuckin fantastic m8

It's a 7/10 8/10 but nothing more

i love british qt accents but her accent is such shit

I never liked it, I prefer Thursday.

I've never actually watched Pulp Fiction.

I'm beginning to see why you guys hate Reddit so much. This infuriates me.

Kubrick is GOD

dat nose.

i told you emma stone was reddit

nobody denied that

Just a bunch of schlock. Not suprising these faggots think those are the best though.

there are different versions of science fiction man
there is the hard stuff and the light sci-fi
Star Wars is light
2001 is closer to hard

Nothing can shock me anymore.

Fuck.

Not surprising that reddit skips both in favor of reddistellar

Even the political commentator role in the Robocop reboot?

That's him being a white man, which is literally every role he does.

Plebians, all of them

yes

It's reddit

It's never going away, redditpol.

You're going away soon
>>>/reddit/

I hope that antisemitic site gets shut down

They aren't even following Talmuds

They do on halfchan aka reddit

that's why they are there and we are here

A simple film that tries to disguise itself as something more profound than it is, and impress audience or make them feel smart without actually challenging them. Inception and most of Tarantino's filmography are such films.

This is accurate.

I bet you've never seen a Kino.

Oy vey moshie, we bedda make annother holahoax film to refesh da programin'!

Baneposting confirmed for reddit.

sci-fi confirmed gommunism?

fiction is real fantasy isn't.

Everyone in my High School civics class watch the full movie in class. It's literally required watching for every single student in my home town to graduate. I believe this should be extended to the rest of the world.

Their taste in movies isn't necessarily bad - at least in terms of the films themselves - up until you reach the "modern day" shit like La La Land or Interstellar. The order/ranking is definitely a joke. But the real error isn't what you see, but what you don't see. Where is Big Trouble in Little China or The Thing? Where is the original Alien or The Usual Suspects? Where is Mr Smith Goes to Washington or Rear Window? Where is Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Gone with the Wind? Where is Braveheart, where is The Shining, where is Raiders of the Lost Ark, where is Dark City, where is Highlander? And where the fuck is Dragonslayer?

I enjoy Pulp Fiction and theres nothing Holla Forums can do about it.

They deserve to die

People like Tarantino films because they're fun, violent, and often better-written than most drivel. Any Tarantino movie can still be a Reddit movie (clearly), but certainly not because it is pretentious.

Whether or not magic exists.

fucking seriously?