Why are you still here?

Holla Forums is dead
All the threads for the last 4 weeks have been nothing but shit and putrifying bodily fluids draining out of the anus of this stiffening corpse of a board.
I came back here to see if it had been properly shut down, and am surprised to find you stragglers still clinging to it like 5 year olds cling to their moms on the first day of kindergarten.

It is over, anons.
Time to let it go.

Go back to 4chan, you retard.
What are you, like 15 years old?

We all know you are the same faggots who make the thread and spam the board. You aren't smart and will never fool anyone.

fuck

Are things really that bad here?
I seriously haven't been here in about a year and a half until a few weeks ago, and haven't spent any sort of extended time on Holla Forums until this week.

God, you're a Heeb

This board hasn't been good in over a year now. And of course you've got a handful of users who start searching for a conspiracy or will stay well after its a waste of time. Holla Forums hasn't been good in a really long time m8, I'm just doing what I do and going to all the alt chans and checking in.

Be a nomad. Don't just stay here on one site or one board wander from site to site, check out everything thats out there. If you just explore and post on the alt chans that more than enough to fill your chan needs.
t. nomad pilled.

Don't tell people what to do. You wanna do it yourself, go right ahead. No one asked for shitty advice.

They got really shit a few days ago, idk if the school year ended earlier somewhere or we're being raided or if this is yet another fortuitous coincidence of the site having shitposting or technical issues right when the establishment is pushing more shit we might interfere with (TPP, dismantling Net Neutrality, probably some other damn shit).

But aren't all chans undergoing the same thing? What is the point then?

more like 55 to value that meme.

Where do you recommend going?

your retarded

only this one is this full of crap

if you have to ask you'll never know.

I never said stay on Holla Forums. Your shill is showing buddy.

I think this is the critical question, and the answer to OP's question of why people are still here. I think most people feel that there simply is no place else to go. They have been driven from Facebook to reddit, from reddit to 4chan, and from 4chan to here, but there is no "next step" which is immediately obvious.

Right. Because you are in a position to judge, when you aren't even literate.

cool its the everyone who disagrees with me is a shill thing lel. im not advertisizing any chan man, thats why I didnt link any, if you can't find other chans on your own you shouldn't be there.

You and your little goons are making threads like this and telling people to leave Holla Forums.
FUCK OFF GOON

But this is bullshit.
There are over one BILLION websites now! Whenever I hear people say that it reminds me of the woman looking into a huge walk-in closet full of clothes bitching because she "has nothing to wear". It is just fucking pussy talk.

Thx for the legit answer, user.

if only…

i dunno what dead signifies to you user, but a site founded on the bandwagon of free speech that lets itself be jewed on bandwidth without so much as a whimper: that's a corpse.

Well, didn't make this thread, I did. And I am nobody's goon. I am sorry you feel so defensive and are in such anguish over the condition of this board. Really, I am. It is sad to see a place you have enjoyed go south, and I understand why you feel that way. I was just curious as to why people were still hanging around here, that's all. I wasn't telling anyone to go somewhere else, although I did infer that staying here is kind of pointless because it really is.

user in points out that there are plenty of other options out there, and I just don't see that not having anyone hold your hand telling you where to go next is a rational reason to not move on and start looking for yourselves..

Holla Forums does not seam dead to me, i like it here.

Buddy. We saw the spam, we saw the user number go through the roof. We know you are just a goon.
FUCK OFF

that's the saddest post on Holla Forums in years.

FUCK OFF GOON

no you!
why would you be it if you didn't?
thats sad..

You need to Google correlation and causation. And perhaps switch to decaf.
Maybe check the expiration date on that tube of Preparation H as well, it doesn't seem to be doing anything to relieve your butthurt at all.

You really need to update your manual.

OP here.
If you think this is spam, report it as spam and see what happens. If it gets deleted then you will have been proven right. If not, are you willing to accept that you are wrong? Something tells me that you aren't.

(wops)
why would you be here if you didn't like it?

OP here again.
Thank you to the 2 people who actually tried answering my question.
For the rest of you, I hope you end up finding whatever it is that you are looking for, whether it is here or somewhere else. I have other things to do, so won't be following the thread anymore. L8r.

Is that really the best point you have man? Getting ptsd from from /int*/ and shit.

Your right man, but people get the whole battered wife syndrome about websites they visit. This site did some pretty bad stuff I won't bother listing it but the info's all easily obtainable if you want it. The cognitive dissonance that's required to look for boogeymen, for reasons to stay is pretty amazing.
The whole point of /int*/ was to prey on the stupid and paranoid people on this site, its been 2 years since they actually raided Holla Forums, and your still talking about them, /int*/ won.

In case you haven't caught on yet a good portion of the population left here is too dumb to do anything but post flame bait and talk about shills (acting like a parody of an user tbh ). I come because this really is the biggest mess I think I've ever seen on a chan and that can be pretty entertaining in bursts. Just don't take it seriously. Hope I catch you before you left.

Spiderman meme has always been pure cancer. It's used almost exclusively to suppress threads that people don't like, which is a very Jewish tactic.

Fuck off and kys if you don't like the board.

i'm here to watch it all burn. only that. and it looks as if i won't be disappointed.

Imageboards is pretty dead anyway.
But there is nowhere to go.

I am too its the best way to enjoy it. Its damn comical.

oh okay, so you want people to accept your argument based on info you refuse to share, got it. You should go into politics.

fuck off lol

nice self-awareness fag

yes I'm sure Fred's Discount Carpet Cleaning or some asshole's Geoshitties page that hasn't been updated since the turn of the Millennium will be great replacements for this site :^)

[autistic screeching]

everybody cares

Great replies, user. Your autism levels are obviously very high and advanced for around here. You must feel very proud - and rightly so!

Imageboards have been dead since 2009 fam

No, we will not leave, please leave us alone we're still busy fucking its corpse

wanna tell us who's an autist for disagreeing with you, or just keep babbling to yourself?