Made a thread about a month ago saying I finally got a girlfriend and not coming back for a while till she broke up...

Made a thread about a month ago saying I finally got a girlfriend and not coming back for a while till she broke up with me

Expecting I wouldnt come back for at least a year

Well she broke up with me and here I am again, back to stage 1

Cheer me up Holla Forums, or make me sadder, you do you

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW=

How'd you fuck it up?

I hate to say I told you so, but
is a meme for reason friend.

I put an extra '=' after 'NOW' so it accidentally got redtexted. I blame the jews.

A mix of stuff, like being too selfconcious and seeming super sensitive

In truth I was just interested in her opinion on how she thought of me and liked to joke around alot.
For example if she asked how I was doing i'd say teribble with a grin

Not what I meant, loser newfag moron faggot baka shit. I was talking to the OP and how he failed his relationship. Nobody cares about you. Go away forever.

So wait you only browse here when your single? OP is a faggot.

So you were an insecure beta edgelord. I bet she didn't even let her touch you. When did she give you that look, when was the first indication that she was bored/disappointed/annoyed by your presence?

You thought you were too good for us when you had a girlfriend, huh? Well fuck you OP and whore of grillfriend.

I think you're a moron for still trusting 3d but have some burbs anyway.

You're here forever.

Fuck you I wasnt insecure, I was just perceived as insecure

Also; she broke up with me because I didn't Want to touch and kiss her all the time because I didn't really felt it as necesarry

One of the reasons she even gave was; Yeah well you never hugged me randomly, remember when we were cooking and it was romantic and I looked into your eyes and you just said Can you get the sauteé'd onions off the stove for me real quick?''''

I went to fucking culinary school im not ruining my onions for a quick peck

You're here forever ya sperg

I'm sorry man, I didn't want to accidentally make a childrape joke while with her

Yeah, poor you, what a victim.

nobody fucking cares kill yourself

Yeah yeah but it's not like im single half the time, more like 95.6% of the time

Typical woman, wants to be worshiped and put on a pedestal.

Why give a single shit? You're free, buddy. Plenty more tail out there, just don't be a simp.

I did everything once in a private and intimate setting, i'm just not going to ruin some fucking great onions

This is some bring the hot cocoa tier bullshit OP

>oh user, i'm ovulating

Well, she had a point.
She wants a manly man that want to be all over her.
You were too proper and sanitized.
Further proof that the betas have nothing to blame 3DPD for. It's their own betaness that wars against them.

if she dated you, she at least liked you initially. no need to overthink past that. who cares what she thinks?

I don't see the problem here. Must've been some good fucking onions.

I mean I don't blame you but goddamn OP

Ouch. This is some hilarious cruelty.

Risitas is the fuckin' best
The one tooth laughing buddy of his is pretty kew too
skip to 3:40 to listen to this one tooth madman's barely audible laugh

Next time you get a gf, just fug her until she gets completely sick of your ass. If you really like this girl a lot, send her some flowers, and apologize for not being the "attentive bf she deserves". Girls are needy, just say that and other flowery bullshit.

That's kinda the thing, what if hated the way I kissed her or something, wouldnt want her to break up over that

Legit the best onions I ever had I don't regret it one bit

You clearly do, asking Holla Forums to cheer you up for being such an autistic fuccboi.

Excuse me for being sad because I lost the one chance of losing my virginity over onions

Would you rather lose your virginity or your patrician tastes? You made the right decision OP.

You stayed pure for onion-chan.

NEVER REGRET

You had the opportunity for puss and maybe even love, and you tossed it away because you don't know how to communicate with functioning human beings. The memes will do nothing to erase how much of a failure you are. You know that.

So you never got the walls.
And she was asking you to kiss her and stuff and you were refusing because onions?
Either this is pasta or you're legit… anyway I don't want to be negative. So I'll just sage my frustration.

would sauteé

Virginity or sauteedfnord onions? Onions every time, always.

No no it's not like I never kissed her because of onions, but it was just an example of how I'm not going to randomly be romantic with her when im busy with stuff

Got both, just not anymore

at least I still got my onions

That's what happens when you deal with 3DPDs user

Don't worry OP, the betas here still think women can be satisfied and they fall for the alpha male meme. You did the right thing staying in self control and she can go fuck herself if she thinks you should have mind reading powers to know exactly when she wants you do pull some cheesy lame spontaneous romance. I guaruntee if you did the opposite and gave her all of your attention and dropped everything for her she would have left you as soon as she was bored for having no balls and being clingy and needy. If she can't wait for you to be finished with shit then that's her not knowing boundaries and being autistic, not you.

Thanks man, I guess it was the right thing

I just can't shake the feeling that she was the one

She was just so much like me and was so fucking cute and sweet and now that's just gone

fuck off faggot, no time for your problems

Been there man. Unfortunately she is clearly not the one for you. She obviously didn't have the respect for you as a person with your own life and desires besides her that you need. You can find someone better.

How can she be the right one if she doesn't respect your onions?

Man, you really like onions.