Trump On Jews

Trump says we cannot hate Jews, what do you think? Look it up on Right Wing Broadcasting on YouTube

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/24/darwin-digest-episode-21-epigenetics/
archive.is/9nSL1
youtube.com/watch?v=tIQccjvTWjo
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's right. Not all Jews are bad user.

I'm aware. What about when he was talking about Isreal, agree?

Not all jews are evil, but most evil is jewish.

Nah, they should pay their own tab in their military endeavors.

jews as a belief?
They deserve nothing but hate.
jews as a species?
Not always but they have a genetic disposition for the worst things in "mankind"
But I wouldn't trust them at all.

There are NO GOOD JEWS.

Trump is ploy by Zionism to employ faux-nationalism to achieve a victory.

Legit wouldn't be surprised if they get him into power, then have him go full-cuck, just to discredit nationalism.

Ethnocentric Nationalism is the ONLY THING which currently stands to oppose the dual faces of global Jewry - Zionism and Cultural Marxism.

Civic Nationalism, as Trump is promoting, will combat neither, and it appears is being used as a front by the Zionist contingent to appeal to the people, who can sense that some form of nationalism is required, but have been so conditioned against ethnocentric anything as to find civic nationalism appealing (despite it offering nothing of value).

what about jews from 2k years ago?

Truly Hillary, comrade Sanders, or that other rat fuck would have been better.

"The Jewish Spirit" bro.

Hitler recognized it, but didn't understand the source.

I think I've figured it out though:
> radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/24/darwin-digest-episode-21-epigenetics/

That's right - the 'Jewish spirit', 'Jewish culture', that way that even the most atheistic of Jews can and does still exemplify everything foul about the Semitic ratkin, is a product of epigenetics.

Every single Jew is as bad as every other Jew.

That's what it means to be a Jew.

Deal with it.

what about ppl who were born in jewish families?

What's this post about?

You don't get it.

Trump is leading a Jewish civil war, good jews versus bad jews. He's got so many people on his team that were involved in 9/11 that he knows what happened and is going to make everything great again.

See

No, they wouldn't - they're all shit.

Shillary is the puppet of global Jewry in the form of Cultural Marxism.
Cruz was the puppet of global Jewry in the form of unabashed Zionist cuckservativism.
Bernie was the puppet of global Jewry in the form of Cultural Marxism as well, albeit with more a Bolshevik flare.

US politic is entirely subverted, and the American people are, by and large, either too stupid or too indoctrinated to be able to recognize it (at least, during an election season… by end of 2017 we'll be back to "US politics is all Jewry!", mark my words).

this makes sense, separate good from bad.

EVERY TIME

Yes please.

Also why the fuck are so many anons capitalizing jews?

There are no good Jews.

And you sound like a Jew.

You're right though, this is a civil war amongst global Jewry: Cultural Marxism vs Zionism.

Both are entirely awful, equally awful, and anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is almost-certainly a Jew or a Zionist/Cultural Marxist.

have a (you), buddy

Nice strawman.

also, one question, I'm Christian, and when the bible says to luv the jew, what does that mean (no hate plz, I really don't know).

There are no good Jews.

Checked.

Back to reddit

Trips wasted. Hitler's driver and many of his top military staff were at least part-jewish you moron.

This no true scottsman crap is really starting to piss me off. Have you learned nothing from Trump-sama? He rewards those that defect to his side immediately. It works astoundingly well. Why wouldn't you want a few high-iq, pro-American people who happen to be of Jewish ancestry on our side? Retarded. Let's just LARP instead…

you don't understand what that word means

It means your an honorary Jew if you believe what's written in that book.

Don't be a Zionist.

nice thread

I do, and your a bad shill.

well, we all have our differences

Is Trump a bad person?

Face the facts, the last hope for white america through politics died with JFK, and then his coffin was nailed by RFK's and JFK Jr's assassinations.

I guess not all the CTR kikes got doxed yet…

Im sure he's just trying to keep his reputation clean. Don't want to give those crying kikes another reason to spew "HE'S WAISIST!".

I'm baffled at how easily you fall into this rhetoric trap.

not stating my opinions, asking for others = me being CTR

How'd that work out for him dipshit?
Yeah.

Contextually nonsensical.

I've learned a Zionist spewing civic nationalism and fool a whole lot of people.

How'd that work out with the Reagan Democrats?
Yeah, cuckservatives are awesome bro.

Pffffffft.
You are so stupid, and such a bad shill.

This is why you fail.

Yes, exactly, you're retarded.

Or we could just NOT blindly support a blatant Zionist puppet because HE SAID NATIONALISM AND SAID GLOBALISM IS BAD! HOLY SHIT BRO!
GOOD JEWS EXIST!

You are sad.

lelelelelel

Is this where le ebil internet nazis are supposed to say "oh no! now we have to elect Hillary!"? Keep dreaming, Shekelstein.

I don't care what the God Emperor says about the jews, I care what he does' about them. And he's demolishing their systems of control more so than anyone has done since Hitler. They're entirely aware of it, too, which is why they're shitting themselves.

Your shill thread is bush league.

MAKES SENSE

Not all Jews are against Trump retard.

I know, user, but they're all going in the oven eventually

lol, u actually read the salon? and I'm the shill?!

Yes lol

Low-energy Zionism.

So you admit Trump is a tool of the Jew.
Glad we agree.

So we're back to this again, eh?

Had nothing to do with your opinion - you didn't even express an opinion.

You claimed I didn't understand what 'strawman' means, to distract from the discussion at hand and try to lure discussion into worthless bantz.

Shills do it regularly, then claim its because of 'differing opinion' that they are called shills.
You were doing it constantly during the primary.
Its old now, and recognizable.

Including his kids and grandkids? You're fucking stupid if you think Trump is going to be killing any chosen.

This. There is a huge gap between fearing something and giving it support.

at least I got the balls to actually put my rl name out there, user. also, I don't care what others think of me.

Gavin-tier Zionist Faggotry

Classy.gif

Yes, Trump is a spearhead for a Jewish civil war.

His kids and grandkids aren't jews, only their spouses are. Out of respect for the God Emperor, they get oven'd last,

Thanks for taking time to critically think and respond in a non-knee-jerk manner you massive faggot. I think the bell's ringing for fourth period, or are you on Elgin?

You mean the most devastating science and war machine ever unleashed on the world, which almost solely won that war? God you're fucking stupid. Just shut the fuck up and lurk moar.

Fucking kill yourselves

no, chance bond, james is my uncle.

Cool meme, OP. Are you from 2006?

What has Trump actually done?

He's SAID he'll do a lot of shit… But what has he ACTUALLY done?

I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm curious as to what you think Trump has done that in any way harms the Jewish control infrastructure.

Confirmed retard. Trump isn't killing any Jews.

AGREED

RIght there with you, bro. Name is Robert Birtch, and I do not fear any Jew. Attack me if you think you can.

If course he isn't, dummy. That's what the Trumpenstaffel is for.

Publicly hating the jews is the best way to get normies to vote against you because of their "morality". But, yeah, let's want to make people absolutely unelectable. Let's give up on every possible victory because we're all extremists who want all or nothing.

out of respect, I don't attack anyone.

Lol, again you're a fucking retard or a LARPer. Anything Trump related is going to stay kosher. Deal with it.

Anti-Globalism, pro-worker, pro-white. Any questions?

Damn, you've got balls of steel. In a perfect world though, any rebuttal that starts wit "at least I" would get you gassed.

I can smell your fear and your cunt

I don't want YOU to attack me. I want a Jew who thinks he's brave enough to lash out at me. I'll show him my strength.

More of the same from above.
Weak bantz m80.

No, I mean him making so many mistakes, including getting assraped by the pseudo-Jew Soviets that he foolishly trusted, and serving as the justification for any and all forms of Nationalism to now be rejected by most normies as soon as the words 'Hitler' or 'Nazi' are mentioned.

Smarter than you, Jew-lover.

No, I don't think so Jewy, not when I've got faggots like you trying to shill on behalf of 'good Jews', then claiming 'W-well Hitler did it!', while totally ignoring how so-thoroughly Hitler got fucked by some of his many mistakes, many of which directly derived from his unjustified trust in 'good Jews'.

You are stupid, and you need to lurk moar if you still - STILL, having the GAUL to tell others to lurk moar no less - think 'good Jews' exist.
You are cancer, and should legit consider suicide if you won't lurk long enough to realize that
THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

Trump is pro-jew, he doesn't care about goys.

This person is a jew.

I'm sorry, were there any citations there? Or are you just talking out of your ass and making unsupported positive claims?

I asked you what he's done.
He hasn't DONE anything anti-globalist, necessarily - he's SAID a lot.
He hasn't DONE anything pro-worker, necessarily - he's SAID a lot.
He hasn't DONE anything pro-white, necessarily - he's SAID a lot (though I would suggest very little that one could suggest is 'pro-white').

As for questions, how about the one I posed to you which you responded to in a manner that didn't, in any way, answer the question meaningfully.

Its okay if you can't think of anything Trump has actually done - because he hasn't actually DONE much of anything, which was my point.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA oh god you fucking Jews are hilarious.

'M-muh citations!'
Lurk moar faggot.

Trump is for jews, if that makes me a jew then fine.

agreed

Well then we certainly can't trust him and should stay home on the election because he *could* be a liar, even though it's not supported at all.

He's not being paranoid, Trump is for more surveillance after all.

Nice post.

wait, he is?

You're going to have to choose between a state that supports you and your race, and ultimately is made of it; and a lonely existence in the lolburtardian utopia, where the Jews D&C everybody and there is no healthy organized resistance.

You don't remember him agreeing with Lubio over the Patriot Act?

archive.is/9nSL1

Trump is going to make America safe again by making sure no extremists exist anywhere, including those who insult Judaism.

Sage

God you people make me angry sometimes.

Trump is in the pockets of powerful Zionist Jews.
Shillary is in the pockets of powerful Cultural Marxist Jews.

In what way does that suggest to you that I'm saying 'Stay home and don't vote goy!'?
Because that's not what I'm saying.

What I'M saying is, "Trump is owned by Jews, that's why he speaks nicely of Jews - not that he has an option, really, because the Jew-owned media would eviscerate anyone who spoke negatively of Jews, and as most of the Republicucks are practically (if not literally) Zionists themselves, it wouldn't serve Trump to do so even if he wanted to, which he clearly does not".

Vote for him, if you like.
I might well end up doing so.
Doesn't change the fact that he's owned by Jews, which inherently undermines the credibility of his faux-nationalism stance.
And none of this suggests there are good Jews - if anything, it suggests that Jews are a heinous and nefarious infiltrator, ratkin in the walls, and we need to do something about it, because they are becoming more crafty.

Think I said it before, but I'll say it again: I would not be at-all surprised to see Trump employed by the Jews to make a fool of, or otherwise further discredit, the concept of nationalism in the political sphere.

I was always for Trump, he's going to make Jews great again by winning the Jewish civil war of 2016.

Good thread, men. Glad we could all agree Trump is going to become president.

You can hate anyone you want!
Last time I looked, this was STILL AMERICA!!!

This is a pretty good webm.

… Are you serious? Dude, what fucking world are you living in?
Political correctness is alive and well, and flourishing in the wake of a candidate like Trump.

Which has far less to do with Trump than it has to do with the almost-constant state of Islamic terrorist attacks.
Trump is still tip-toeing around the issue, can't even outright say he wants a Muslim ban anymore, because 'muh constitution' cuckservatives won't back him on it.
Sad!

HAH!
Okay, you are legit living in a fantasy world.
You know Trump is still on the side of touch-back amnesty, right?
Right?
I sure how you know that…

I don't recall any conservatives who were not already anti-war that Trump has converted.
By all means, though, feel free to correct me on that, I'd appreciate it.

Also highly dubious as a claim tbh fam.

More normies are talking about election rigging and the theft of democracy in the context of Bernie Sanders than anything relating to Trump, and you have to know that's the case or else you are legit delusional and should stop posting and go outside for some Vit D nigga.

You've not made a very convincing argument tbh m80, but I appreciate the effort.

BTW, you should check out the thread about Trump's 'economic advisory council'.
Echoes user, echoes everywhere - and some outright enemies!
Club for Growth - you remember them? The super-Jewy cuckservative organization that tried to blackmail Trump into giving them a million dollars, and who he rallied against during the primary on several occasions - seems like a great place to select economic advisors, amirite?
Trump seems to think so.

lol where do you people keep coming from thinking that Trump doesn't have Jews on his side?

Probably.

Its a real shame though - Zionists win again, and in 4 years, the cultural Marxists will take control once more.

Especially if Trump follows through with that touch-back anmnesty shit.

He'll be a legit Reagan 2.0.
Christ, can you image what the derivative version of cuckservatism is going to be like in 20 years?
Dear God…

this is the greatest thing ive seen all month, thank you!

gas yourself

To be fair, that's only justified in the context of the media, which I am not.

Trump isn't a Nazi - god damn man, do I wish he was!
But he's not.
He is, however, a Zionist puppet.

The signs are all there, and I wager Holla Forums will be willing to see it more clearly as soon as the election is over, assuming he wins.

its a live stream, I even told you what channel.

Your real self is leaking into your character, shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIQccjvTWjo

ITT CTR shill amongst themselves.
report + sage + hide

stfu faggot

smdh boi

or, if you need an archived yt link: youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

yeah, a livestream will prove what you just said
it's not like you could have timestamped it or anything
that'd be hard

also why are you namefagging
just kill yourself

hes brought up the topic several times now. just listen to it in the background while you post on /pol and fap to Mexicans getting ass raped

Yup

Nah, it's got everything to do with Trump. If it weren't for him people would be afraid to even say anything.

Is the God Emperor's immigration platform called touch-back amnesty? Okay, I'm 100% for touch-back amnesty then :^)

Your semantic games don't work here, jew

I do. Like 90% of conservatives lel

Nope, it's completely right

Thank to Trump. He started calling the democrat primaries rigged against Boinee before normies caught on.

Deny it all you want, but my argument is absolutely convincing because it's based on facts

I'm too young to be in CTR user fag

Summerfags ITT, lots of them

I'm with you 4a1378, and unfortunately they are trying to call them oldfags or Holla Forumsacks.

Let's be clear here :

#1 There is NO good jews

#2 There will be a REAL holocaust this time, but not with Trump

#3 Trump is NOT Hitler

#4 Hitler failed mostly because he ignored rule #1

#5 There's no alternative to Trump, HRC is already dead

#6 Summerfags ITT should LURK MOAR

#7 Don't respond to D&C shills

Reported for repeated namefagging

agreed user

reported for thinkin CTR is a good pic for that post

Jews haven't existed since 70 AD. After the Second Temple fell, Judaism ended.
The former Jews who were capable of empathy and remorse became Christians, and were summarily killed by the heartless and greedy Pharisees (Baal cultists, descendants of the Baal cultists that Moses spared after he had 3000 of them put to death; he hoped, mistakenly, that the survivors would renounce devil-worship). All modern "Jews" are Pharisees.

Take 30 seconds to look at Trump's campaign team and tell me that all Jews hate Trump the same way the ones that benefit from the status quo hate Trump.

Source?

Who is this?

thank you for being the only non anti semetic person here who would actually answer my question.

Oh I know not all jews hate Trump, but again, they're all going in the oven. Because they have to.

Good jews are like the T800 at the end of Terminator 2.

Then what were you trying to imply by posting articles of Jews who have things to lose if Trump wins his civil war?

I'm just pointing out the God Emperor is fighting a war to destroy jewish control over western civilization

Simply not true, again take 30 seconds to look at his advisers and donors.

what does /pol think of us christcucks?

lol no it's true, you're just stuck on a loop

wew

I don't know how to explain to you that Trump isn't going to kill any Jews without repeating myself.

Nobody cares, faggot. :) :) :)

What?

I told you, user, Trump won't be killing any jews himself. There's no need to get his hands dirty.

John Alan Martinson Jr. It's a from a radio show he did in 2009 or 2010.

pic related
They are OK'ish for me, based on morals and family values. They just are following a kike novel. As long as they are not LARPing with verses from the bible, I'm ok.

Keep your religion for yourself.

they can go to
>>>/christianity/
If they want to rehearse desert saga verses.

Thanks

This is simply not true. Nothing Trump has said even hints at squads of people targeting Jews when he becomes president.

sage

Reported for intl.

First post is always a shill, always.
There is no such thing as a good jew and if you actually there is then you do not belong here.

wtf i hate trump now

Why, he's leading the good jews against the bad. He's literally the messiah and is going to free everyone.

Then by this logic, Trump doesn't belong here. Fuck off.

I think I just alienated half of /pol from trump… my bad guys

kek
you can tell when NEETs get triggered because of the redtext

there are real Jews
and there are fake ones
every single one that every regular non-shill non-ironic browser of Holla Forums who isn't a democrat hates, such as the ones who would say that their religion is judaism, are fake ones; the fake ones are the synagouge of satan, and are not real Jews
you can find more information in The Bible, presumably in the New Testament, and probably on various parts of the Internet too; I will not elaborate further ITT unless my intentions weren't typed out right or something

As you can see, no one will respond to that post with counter arguments.
This one post should be the definitive answer to this thread, yet we can still hear them with

so I'm reposting it here :

There's NO other alternatives than Trump for the presidential election

Although he will NOT nuke the kikes

However, he's modifying the overtone and that's a GOOD thing

This. He has good Jews.

Not an argument.

I don't want to argue, I want you to realize there are NO good jews.

Then how do you explain the Jews helping Trump MAGA?

useful jews, not good jews

attempting to subvert his campaign, yuri is always right.

They have the same goals as white America, how are they not good?

They want American to be successful because they have alot of resources invested in America. They are against globalism and zionism.

What is with these shit threads? Can we start executing faggots who start this shit?

And right now they are looking out for their own by looking out for the United States, which I'm assuming you are a citizen of.

nice contradiction, oven dodger.

Not all Jews are excited for globalism retard.

lol do you actually believe this?

Prove me wrong idiot.

just like not all mudshits are terrorists right, chaim?

Well Shias are pretty non violent.

This

All semites are bad, and kebab are semites.

remove (((You)))

Not all of them.

Nah.

its obvious yo ass don't lurk and read, I even posted link/s

we aren't /trump/ you fucking homo-niggers.
election year + summer = Holla Forums city catastrophe, you all need to go back to halfchan/the_donald/trs/CTR/Milo'sTwitter

ebin

We have to rally under Trump, this is a fact.

Speak english, and learn to create threads properly. Shitskin degenerate.

But most of them, and thus all of them as we must generalize, otherwise you dig yourself into the cucktrench.

we don't have to rally under him or like him, we have to elect him.
get it straight, CIA nigger.

There are such things as good jews… Just ask Hitler

If you don't like him, then why would you vote for him?

Because he is all that we have right now, we will never get what we want until someone unequivocally and unironically wants to make america white again.
Trump's far too complacent.

Oh dear, semiti…I mean semantics.

(heiled)

Trump is going to make America white again, that's the whole point.

And then they wonder "how did I know I was a shill?" Kill yourself.

You don't even know what you're shilling for anymore.
lurk moar, read a fucking book or something.

I'm not shilling anything, I'm just trying to help Holla Forums understand that not all Jews are bad.

They pay you too much.

Not an argument.

The core principle of Holla Forums is that ALL jews are bad.

Then explain Hitler's Jews?

It has been answered before

How about you stop running in circles.

CTR really loves the not an argument meme. Too bad for them they utilize it poorly and make themselves look embarrassing.

I answered your post.

Wew schlomo, you sure are new here :^)

confirmed for non-Holla Forumsack what are you doing here?
yes they are.

Prove that Trump's Jews are bad.

I'll be waiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw

all kikes are bad, how much are they paying you?

Prove to me, on an individual level, that Jews on Trump's campaign are bad.

I'm still waiting.

trumps kikes are bad because there are no good kikes.
how much are you getting paid?

Prove that they are good. You keep going in circles, like an autist having a fit.

Actually since they're jews they're bad by definition, so the burden of proof is on you to prove they're not bad.

Go ahead. I'm waiting. how much are they paying you?

Michael Glassner, since you're in the other thread too you can read the post I made.

Go make a hotpocket kid, I'm sure you've almost earned enough for a new pack by now.

Jesus Christ, is it really that hard to admit Trump is doing something bad?

Hitler literally did the same thing.

Remember to sage.

sure, but then, he'd have to say that