Better Convict Saul: season premier edition

Are you ready to see Chuck give that rat what he deserves?

Stopped watching when Tucco showed up. Not because I didn't like the show just I dunno, I had a lot of shit going on and am way behind on a lot of shit. Just like now, my day off and i'm shitposting here instead of working on my backlog.

Anyway how good has the show gotten? Should I make it a priority or can it wait behind the thousand other shows I need to catch up on?

Haven't watched the show since season 2. It's an awful, boring show that never went anywhere. Just a circlejerk of same storylines.

Season 1 was good.
Season 2 was a misfire because it spent too long on the relationship and what's-her-dick is a terrible actor. I did not buy them as a couple and I did not buy any of those arcs. The bother angle was great but again shouldn't have been an entire season.

Season 2 should have been half a season, compress it down and have a second half develop it more. The whole series is moving way too slow. WE GET IT, Jimmy is a fuck up, he doesn't know how to be normal. move on. That theme was established right away. The show is so obsessed with getting details and ambiance right that it forgets to make a plot anyone wants to watch.

Chuck-cucks crawling out of the woodwork again, nice work siding with the wormy jealous brother who is mad his wife and colleagues love Saul (the cool, witty and likeable brother).

Here's hoping Saul blows him the fuck out with I don't know, a mobile phone maybe, as that's all you would need to incapacitate old Tinfoil McGill.

The second season moved at a snail's pace, so you didn't miss too much.
Hopefully the third will be a bit more interesting.

Of course, S2 may not feel as slow now that you can binge through it.

6 hours remain

I liKe the actress. I will fapp tp her.

Is there going to be a Holla Forums stream?

Rhea Seehorn reminds me of Phoenix Marie. I think it's the voice.

bretty good dot com

Thanks m80

I felt the could have compressed a lot of the shit from season 2 into season 1 and made an excellent first season. It needs a better pacing blend between the criminal, law bickering and sibling conflict that season 2 kind of fucks up. Hopefully more Gus involvement in season 3 instead of just the one-off cameo.

Really if they cut down on all the Kim shit it'd be fine. Everything related to her is exceptionally boring.

He can't keep getting away with it
He won't

Any streams out right now, or am I going to have to wait till tommorow?

see

I think the show got worse in under one episode. I can see why reddit enjoys this TV series and considers it an instant classic, like when Obama got a nobel peace prize just for getting elected. It has all the hallmarks of a show built off of pretense; excessively slow pacing that over-illustrates every detail on screen, repetitive dialogue and revisiting the same topic over and over between characters, and hints of consequences that never truly materialize. It's the equivalent of a modern art "painting" that is splotched dumped on a canvas.

I had hoped that by the time this series came back for a new season that all the memes had driven reddit off the board but here we are. I guess it's only consolation that the thread is a fourth of the speed of what last threads were. I haven't seen as much concentrated reddit cancer since then.

Completely agree. Now that you mention it, I think the over-emphasis on Jimmy being a fuck-up is what caused all of the sympathy for Chuck. The writers ended the first season with all that was needed to be said about them both and then Season 2's paint drying pace undid all of that and made Chuck a misunderstood hero and Jimmy irredeemable. I think with Chuck they were going for a guy who is so obsessed with justice that his obsession caused him to develop a psychosomatic illness but instead they created a guy who no matter what lengths he strives for justice, the world, his health and his own blood keeps him down. An accident, and one that's for more interesting than anything else that happens.

You wish you chucklefaggot, the chimp always wins, because he has a machinegun!

Really? To me I think it's the jealousy towards Jimmy that made Chuck what he is now. Acting like if he has some illness (he ended up believing his own lies) allows Chuck to get all the attention he wanted since he was a kid.

As opposed to when he was at the top of his career and simultaneously feared and respected by his colleagues? What you say should at least try to make sense, reddit.

So, Chuck is BCS's Skyler?

Only if Jimmy is BCS' Tyrese

I hope they continue the modern day storyline instead of focusing on that bullshit.
I also hope it's the final season, they ll look ridiculously old.