Liberals want to normalize pedophilia for women

Liberals want to normalize pedophilia for women

CHILDREN ARE WOMEN… JUST SMALL ONES!

Incorrect. Little girls are not "little women", they are beings sent from heaven to purify our souls.

Indeed! preach the truth, bra!

chill

Chillin'

This, pedos from the same breed as SJWs.

fuck off back to reddit

This is our new home!

last time this thread said "liberals wanna legalize this", which is "mothers kissing their daughters/children
what evil…

t. pedomod

lesbian lolicon is underrated

kissing leads to sex

t. virgin

especially amongst relatives, as proven by your ass

Children can contract AIDS from kissing.

Stop kissing children, degenerate.

Great, could they have done it 15 years ago when I was still in elementary school though so fucking my hot MILF teacher could've been legal?

You uptight faggot, there is nothing wrong with parental love expressed through kissing children. Don't project your own perverted desires onto everyone else. It's disgusting.

I agree. There is nothing wrong with kissing and there is also nothing wrong with sex either.
Nothing says "I love you" more than putting your dick inside them.

Allison Rapp, is that you?

Faggot, just because you're daddy gagged you with his dick, it doesn't mean we're all degenerate.

Sex is the ultimate form of expressing one's love for a child. There is no form of bonding more pure and loving than cumming on a child's face.

I wish.
They are victimizing women and therefore harder to blame things on in general, not just pedophilia.
The only way pedo men can get liberal empathy is converting to Islam.

Love and Lust are pretty much the same thing physiologically.

As if none of us knew that already

The concept that sex with them is harmful just became mainstream about 100 years ago.
Please stop gaslighting children into feeling traumatized.