==DEGENERACY: THE SHOW==

Who here has seen this horseshit? I'm disgusted. I'm over at in-laws and m-i-l is watching this trash. She then proceeds to correct someone for swearing.

I can't even. Racemixing, dating = sex, males portrayed as stupid betas.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>Holla Forums

have a bump newfag. please make more threads. also go to 4chan and invite your friends. we need more anons like you

Why in the ass-fucking hell are you watching Tits and the Jew and why in the ass-fucking hell do you think we'd fucking care about it?

Bella and the Bulldogs inspired you anons to get the show taken off air. I thought you were against degeneracy. Black pill matters?

I don't even know whats airing nowadays. I dropped the shekelvison like 5 years ago.

I'm in the process of abandoning the internet lugenpresse also, I'm slowly replacing (((them))) with alternative news sources. I started listening to TRS podcasts regularly a couple weeks ago and they are pretty good.

I find The Weekly Narrative is the best for staying up to date in news and politics without getting POZ loads launched up your NEG hole.

>>>Holla Forums

i'd tittyfuck the kikess

Which one?

get cancer

I saw this once for about 5 minutes. it looked like they weren't even trying.

traitors like you are gonna be hanged alsongside the rest of the filth on the day of the rope

Can you imbeciles read, or are you niggers? He's nor watching it; his mother in law is.

(((Katherine Victoria Litwack))) confirmed Jewess. No confirmation on Beth Behrs, but wouldn't surprise me a bit to find out she's Kosher.

Also the show was created by Whitney Cummings, who's married to superkike hollyjew extraordinaire (((Peter Winkler Berg))).

Not*

I can't even read that.

this show is a gigantic pile of propaganda and shit, but there are plenty of shows that are just as bad or worse

welcome to Holla Forums, newfriend. just lurk more before you start another thread

CZECHED

So Bella and the Bulldogs was axed?

CHECKED

I assume he means Kat giant kikes juggs. For the reodrd I would bust a nut all over them big fat yid jigglers.

Somebody find this faggot and set him on fire.

KHAZAR MILKERS

BIG KHAZAR MILKERS
Around large busts, withhold your trusts.

What happened to that guy who did Degenerate court threads? He'd take a show and drag it through the Holla Forums process of approval and deemed if something was degenerate or not.

its basically horrible frankenstein abortion of reddit (for their meme stealing ways) and stormfront (for the fact that they will get hot pocketed into anemia in a few years) but with more fags

I've seen a very high amount of effort being poured into D&C. Its almost like the shills don't want the non-cucked right to create their own alternative news…

Listening to TDS and looking at their forums is like browsing 9gag. But hey, if they can spread our memes to normies, whatever….

I think the only thing they've created on their own is the echo meme.

You might as well have made a thread about Mr. Robot.

I don't think you give them enough credit. Yeah, they're clearly influenced heavily by Holla Forums, but they have some of their own memes.

Cuckservative was if not them, it blew up because of them.
And the (((echo))) meme links directly back to Morrakiu, which ended up getting Assange to notice (((coincidences))).

bro. TRS and TDS is cancer, it's like listening to some fucking neckbeards talking to eachother in a comic book store. just as cancerous as milo, alt-right faggot personalities that make normal people cringe.

E! IS THE GODDAMN FUCKING WORST AND NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT

REEEEEEE

WOMEN WATCH THAT CHANNEL ALL THE TIME

wtf is wrong with 16 and pregnant it is just le ebil meme about teenage pregnancy trying to get the young women who watch it to wait until theyre 35 instead

Amazing that your brain makes the leap from 16 to 35 like there is nothing inbetween.

I don't know what happened to the post quality of this board but I encourage all who were present when the bunker was officially chosen last January during the Infinity Next crisis to relocate until we can figure out what's happening.

You have to realize that most, if not all, forms of "entertainment" are just vehicles for propaganda. That doesn't mean you have to shun 100% of it completely, but you should always be mindful of it's true purpose.
Though, honestly, what makes it to television nowadays without being soaked with bullshit.

You honestly don't think Holla Forums would make normal people cringe?

it makes the girls look like they cant handle it and that they dont have fun anymore (read: degeneracy) and their own baby is the bane of their existence.

it is absolutely to turn girls off motherhood.

He's a normalfag talking about normalfags he doesn't like.

If we didn't shake up normal people then we wouldn't be doing our job right. Everyone, when they first come here, should feel disgusted until they realize it's the once comfortable world they were so used to that was the real disgusting reality, and then feel twice as disgusted.

You should see this one:

they air this on kids programming.

The only tv shows I really liked were Ed Edd n Eddy and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

As is any girl with this look (see pics). One of the easiest jewish female phenotypes to identify.

Well it's maybe easier for me because I wouldn't be entertained or listen to a fugly bug eyed slut and a dude with a blonde wig on. What is the male inlaw doing? If he is so under the thumb to accept it than get out the relationship now before its too late. People respect men with hobbies and interests they have strength and money to pursue. Go down the fucking pub or get down the gym. I assume your woman is overweight and constantly goes on about how she is trying to loose weight but has many excuses like 'thyroid, the pill, depression, knee hurty' etc. YOU get down the gym and get solid, then ask her why she is still a fat cunt.

It's you that is the problem for fucking ruining your one and only life, you can do better but are either to dumb or lazy to change shit. I fucking hate you.

Cunt.

its nothing compared to orange is the new black.

It's always funny to see how the basement dwellers of Holla Forums have to go into serious deprivation mode when being confronted with Jewish chicks because of their spooked ideology.

Anybody with a clear mind realizes that they are one of the most superior female breeds in the world gifted with higher intelligence and cleaner blood than most white girls you'll find in the US

Feeling cucked?

I knew it reeked of judaism.

My woman is actually a 10/10 redpilled full-on 1488 babe who thinks hitler did nothing wrong.

I have about 4 jobs, 3 of which are farming. I'm in the shape of my life and I'm solid muscle at 165#.

Think about that while you masturbate to cartoons faggot.

The only good-looking ones are the ones with Nordic admixture.

This makes me recall the female IDF soldiers pissing themselves from an errant pally rocket.

this is what most see when watching this fucking crap

The one on the left could have looked good if she wasn't so fat (and if her boobs were of a decent shape and pleasant size) and if she wasn't a fucking kike.

So inbreeding is only allowed when Afrikaner in Orania do it?

If you dont want to dump a load on this bitches khazar milkers or all over her face, you are a giant faggot and belong at /cuteboys/

dat shape, brb I vomit

/cuteboys/ awaits your arrival faggot

There's worse. Try "l am Jazz". It's a reality show about a 16 year old tranny.

I was really sad when l found out Ed O'neill was going to be on that shitfest Modern Family.

Fucking disgusting.

Have some standards you muhdick nigger.

Honestly I haven't seen a non-degenerate show since the Hollywood writers strike of 2006. I think the Jews used that opportunity to replace the last redpilled writers with numale brainwashed college grads.

Sure thing weebfag.

That's disgusting, user, but I kek'd.

I don't, but what Holla Forums advertises for whites has been done by Jews for millenias now

Fucking niggerkike you don't have the right to shittalk anyone here. You're lower than even Holla Forums.

Even if you don't watch it yourself.
You should want this off of TV.

AND YOU SHOULD WANT THEM ALL OFF THE FUCKING AIR

Cuckservative started on 4/pol/ and blew up because of MPC users like Ricky Vaughn and Adolph JoeBiden on twitter. I'm not going to go back and forth about who started memes, though the fact that TRS claims to have started it just reminds me of 9gag putting their watermark on Holla Forums memes years ago.

Just daw the show on today. It isn't been axed from Nickelodeon in my s area of the U.S.

i fucking loled

I don't blame you for not caring about kike-fuel for the goyim, but you need to understand a good deal of individuals will watch this shit daily and it will slowly brainwash them.

I am not kidding with the expression. I mean that constant exposure to a certain amount of stimuli, especially for lower IQ individuals who are not as consciously aware of the way their thoughts can seriously affect their actions on a subconscious level, can add a very serious level of suggestion that will in some way change their patterns of thought and movement and therefore by extension large parts of society. The larger the mass of people who digest this medium the greater the affect.

It is my hope that threads like this could lead to some plan to have these shows taken off the air or an outreach program to warn of the dangers of the glamorized lifestyles portrayed by these hollow tv casts. Most of the time that is nothing but wishful thinking, though.

There are billions of women in the world, why would I throw away all my self respect to be with a filthy kike? You're lower than dogshit for your degeneracy.

Hillary's shill square, CorrectTheRecord.org, have control of the mods on cuckchan and things have gotten so bad over there it we're getting flooded with migrants like EU.

and our mods are responding in true Merkel form

Sure thing pedoweed

3/10 would ambush from treeline and overwhelm with firepower until surrender than rape and torture and upload it to jew media while I wore her shitskin scalp on top of my pagsat

i'd rather cum on the receiver of a stoner 63 than put my penis anywhere near some filthy disease ridden normie like that

This goes for every race.
The only hot people from any race are the ones with traditionally-European features.
Whites are the only good-looking race. The troll-races have to hope they vaguely resemble us.

I'm just popping in here to call you a faggot. Why the fuck are you watching tv? It's called the electric jew for a reason bucko.

Nice try, Shlomo.

The 2nd and 3rd can swim in my gene pool.

Wait a minute chaps, so these two aren't traps?

this tbh

typical jewess with downward pointing nigger tits