Killary's minions are at it again

Just fuck me running. i wake up this morning, i see Killary skyrocket in fucking polls, now I'm being told to go buy ammo and a shit load of silver, and now not even the Youtube comment section is in stage 4 cancer.

How's your day you neckbeard Holla Forumstards? Because mine is sure as shit been hell since i know Trump is on the losing front.

This is what will happen if Killary goes for a full assault on the 2nd amendment

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7014091.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Safe from stage 4 cancer*
FUCK I CAN'T SHITPOST TODAY

Polls are fake, meant to demoralize. Don't let that shit get to you

But it's coming from
EVERY SOURCE I LOOK AT, user

You are retarded
Oh yeah absolutely nigger-tier retarded

This.
It's another reason as to why they call CNN Clinton News Network :^)

There's no way so many Trump voters would just jump ship to Shillary's side so suddenly.

if anyone tries to tell you Trump supporters are switching over to Hillary then ask them if they can find polls exclusively composed of Republican voters to prove this.

they won't give you a concrete answer.

Can i get at least a half accurate poll that doesn't show Trump at approx 34% and Cliton at 42%? Seriously Holla Forums, i see this shit on every TV station i see.

Suicide, nigger.

Ignore polls. I refuse to believe someone who pulls in 30,000 people a day to a rally is losing to a shrill cunt who can barely fill a room with 500.

This, especially the lack of natural delays/lag you'd expect in poll shifts after events. They were so lazy in their rigging they failed to simulate plausible behavior.

There's motive, means, and low risk in faking polls. Relax. Stay strong, motivated, and high-energy.

One, this is a blog post. There is a thread for questions that don't deserve their own thread.
Two, lurk more. If you read through the more active threads you wouldn't need to ask this question.
Three, you're acting as a shill. 'Trumps going to lose guys oh shucks'. Fuck off. We don't need it, want it, and know where it comes from.

lurk more

Stop watching talmudvision. Give it up completely. Get your news through Holla Forums. It'll give you more peace of mind.

I'm curious if it was lazyness or a unwilling relationship between the DNC and its minions.

Maybe some pollsters are closet Trump supporters.

OP is a faggot, as always.

those people that stepped down after the email leak were probably just some of hundreds who were purged in desperation. wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the ones who left were people who had the audacity to use truthful polling methods.

nigga

yeah we know, thats what happens when the midea is controlled, Don't beleave their lies user

we are winning and they are doing everything in their power to make it look the opposite, just get out and vote, we won the Primaries
we're going to win the general

8ch.net/pol/res/7014091.html

also be sure to go to a place that allows concealed carry because there will be voter intimidation.

if you get through the depressing stages that is. most don't, that's why there aren't enough of us. but it's improving. slowly, but at least it does….

You aren't from here.

wat?

You should be doing that anyway, faggot.

again, wat?
Jewtube is stage 4 cancer - and so are you.

No, its not.
What will happen if Shillary wins is a civil conflict, a downright certainty if she tries to go after the 2nd Amendment - which she likely won't ACTUALLY do, because she knows (as do her handlers) that its basically a death sentence to try it.
But it will make libshit scum more likely to vote for her.

You are dumb, and your thread is shit, likely some sort of low-cog shillery.
Kill yourself faggot.

i think it's a liiiitle jewish in here today. might try visiting again some other time. it gets to be that quite often recently.

This is all part of Trump's plan. He wants to appear the underdog in order to get out his vote while making Hillary supporters complacent.

wat

delete your account
you tripfagging CTR shill

longroom.com/polls/ has Trump leading.
44.2% / 43.3%
Not that weak lone shit CNN, CBS, FOX, Reuters, etc. put out that have always been against Trump, even in the primaries.

also

You're either trying too hard and haven't lurked enough to know how this works, or you're a CTR shill sliding and pushing a demoralized front. I'll go with the latter.

Saging for the obvious bullshit.

/THREAD

I wish. They don't own any guns.

How's your day going CTR?

This thread a shit and OP is either the dumbest Holla Forumsack or CTR.

Never assume we are winning or become complacent, because we need a massive, landslide, monster vote turnout. But caution aside, Trump is doing fine right now.

The shilling and lies and propaganda are in obscene overdrive. They don't do this when they are winning. They are scared. That can only mean one thing:

Right now…

WE ARE WINNING

This video is tailored, the full footage can be found on youtube

Yes, it skips the part where Goebbels says something to the effect of "and if they think they can contradict our emergency decrees".

Are you retarded, OP?

There was a poll yesterday showing Trump at 10%. Now it would be half believable if the lugenpresse fabricated their polls to show Trump at 38% or something, but 10% is such a ridiculous lie that only a retard would believe it.

I suspect you're a concern shill or slider so sage.