Society must be hypocritical

What did society mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/penguins-graphic-sex-acts-shocked-antarctic-explorer-ashamed-reveal-article-1.1093723
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide_(zoology)
cracked.com/personal-experiences-1270-6-shocking-realities-secret-troubled-teen-industry.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rJU_LvwL-Kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But they are.

true better than adults tbh

How can this possibly be considered "sexy"?

Fucking pedos
REEEEEEEEEEEE

How can they not be??.

Get triggered faggot.

Then why is she about to get run over by a car, then?

go back to >>>/kennedi/

Dead children are not sexy she shouldn't be playing in the street.

nice dubs, we get it, you want us to go to >>>/kennedi/

So, is this a classic example of bad parenting, then?

>go back to >>>/kennedi/

I think you mean /younglove/ faggot seriously how long have you been here?? LURK MOAR GOD!!.

Correct

pedophile
samefag

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!.

Hanna stops traffic.

GAS PEDOS tbh

So keep it to yourself and yank it to gook drawings. Retards always pushing the envelope and ruining freedom/civilization for everyone else.

0 sympathy for 3Dpedo scum. Restrain yourself.

Both of you are going to die on Alice Day April 25th. 2018 when i start the pedophile uprising i will find both of you and kill you both.

gay community chimes in

Oh yeah speaking of that shit none of you people have any damn right to bitch about pedos because you accepted homosexuality therefore you opened the door for pedophiles so you people have 0 rights to complain so stop and stfu fucking hypocrites.

People like (You) are the reason Holla Forums has died stop sucking Jims SJW dick.

I was called "hot" the other day, by a man! I am so excited!

The woman in that pic is ugly she makes me wanna throw up.

Society wants to get it's shit shoved in

This

t. gay community

why don't you go back to /kennedi/ with that forced "meme"

You are the one who should go back to /kennedi/, AJ.

Kek not even gay mother fucker she's just too old.

Spurt spurt spurt

We're watching you, user. We know where you live.

By society you must mean a group of progressive libpedos cause they're the ones who started sexualizing children

You must think you're intelligent shitting up this board with your little girl pics, right? You do this to make others upset, right? Perhaps some pedophile in denial will agree with your musings, right?

Let me tell you something, you're shit and should get the fuck out of here before a mod doxxes you. Then, what will you do?

"Society" didn't make them sexy. Evolution did.(fucking girls as soon as they are fertile is an evolutionary advantage)
Society just shames us for enjoying it based on the Social Purity movement's moralfaggotry about 100 years ago. Look up the "Eliza Armstrong case".

Who are you quoting?

get pictures of girls in various ages, lets say 7-60. Select the pretty ones
plug ppl to machines measuring erections, cunt wetness, pulse, blood pressure.
add in neutral pics, like cars, trees.
test arousal against control neutral pic
test against control sexy pic of attractive girl selected before
run test pics
How aroused will ppl get?
Will they only be aroused at the girls age 18 and up?
Will they only be aroused at the pics of legal age in a given country?
Will they be aroused by girls after puberty? Before menopause?

Cool, but this is 2017. We're not pedophiles anymore.

Even if they become aroused, humans have a line of thinking called "morals".

I just said is not an argument

kek
Humans are evolving for a about 200 thousand years.
Attraction to 11-14 year olds won't disappear in just 3 to 5 generations.

doesnt matter. Its to see whats attractive and expose hypocrisy, not to determine an age of consent

fuck
you actually made me laugh out loud

a Maisie for your thoughts.

So they get aroused? What's your point?

pedo

uhh, she's 14 bro…

DELETE THIS

finding young girls attractive isnt evil and restricting the age of consent to 18 or 21 is absurd. U need education, not criminalization

uhh, she's 14 bro…

DELETE THIS

why are you males such cowards?

what r u sayin? R u a 14yo girl and wonder why no oler guy wanna fuck u?
Theyd rather not be in prison

Morality is dependendent on culture and therefore subjective.
The truth is that humans evolved to start fucking just after puberty. It didn't traumatized them a thousand years ago and it won't traumatize them now.
" 'Children' can't consent" is a Social Purity movement social construct created by 19th century moralists("Social Purity") that were also against condoms, gay sex and sex before marriage.

amd every1 else think they r the evilest, cuz they fucked a teen - a child

You're a pervert, plain and simple. I like women, lowest I'll go is 16

its below 16, so jail for u

18*

Sounds like we need to be conservative. Pedophile should be castrated.

I'm 18. But I bet you're older, browsing Holla Forums for your pedo pics. Stop spamming or i'll report you.

actually, I'll still report you

Kek shut the fuck up Roz go back to bothering Mike at Monsters Inc.

reported

You are delusional. What's wrong with a fifteen year-old?

the youngest i had was 13 when i was 17.
'twas nice tbh, fucking tight virgin pussy
never ever had such a delight.
although i had an older girl once that had a pussy that actually strangled the cum out of my fucking dick
man i had fun.
fyi fbi, you'll find me in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA

Kek you are a dumbass okay first off not all pedophiles are liberals second children have been sexualized since forever because sex sells you dumb fuck i have even seen childern be sexualied on tv commericals.

It is.

1. not an argument buddy

2. who gives a fuck if your upset this is Holla Forums the most disgusting most depraved most degenerate place on the internet go back to Tumblr cry baby

3. Lurk moar newfag pedophiles are apart of imageboard culture and have been here since the very beginning.

I'm an ephebe. Does that make me dirty pedoscum?

This

good!

the worst is when parents whore out their kids on youtube for jew money.

Nope hebephiles and ephebophiles are normal.

Well, then all of this pedo support is for edginess? Good, I thought you guys were serious for a second…

That's what I was thinking. Society thinks a little different though.

They act like kids, they're a turn off.

Some are serious some are not.

That is just a result of bad parenting.

mhh Barvina such a QT

aw drinking fountain water what the fuck, that's not healthy. dumb bitch. dumb normies.

I JUST JIZZED ALL OVER MYSELF WHAT A BABE!!!.

and jew instagram

That should be a mandatory test for all males on their 18th birthday, along with a lethal current across the heart if they show any arousal to a minor child under the age of 18.

why

problem is that kids are whoring out themselves on youtube too…

This. You are a patient man if you can tolerate a 15 year old girl for more than 10 seconds without shoving a fork in a light socket.

Because it is the only way to rid our society of the baby fucking predators that infest our civilization.

We do, user. We think of the children.

You know the majority of the works AOC is under 18, right?

those hips don't lie

15 is legal here. And education is better, than abstinence. Ppl r having sex below 18. U wont change that. Your idea is as retarded as u

destroy it with fire

Please kill yourself stupid feminist cunt sexuality should not be controlled i speak for men and children my body my choice feminist like you need to die.

you haven't been with too many women have you? Most girls are fucking childish. They never really grow up. It's not in their nature. They don't have the same responsibilities that men do. Bearing and raising children in not the same as breaking your fucking back doing labor building things with your hands. They are biologically hardwired to be dependent and charming.
This is why a guy can be a "manchild" but for women there is no equivalent of this. It is just naturally implied.

people need to stop whoring themselves out in general, especially mods

Yeah, and the majority of the world is a poverty-stricken cesspool.

You want to fuck kids go move somewhere else you sick fuck, you deserve to live in a third-world shithole.

What about child models are they whoring themselves out??.

The best education is to surgically castrate any male who shows a sexual interest in a child. That will TEACH every perverted piece of shit out there that our society will no longer tolerate child predators.

your own usa has states with age of consent at 16. U r infinitely wrong. U should be shot. Being this wrong shouldnt be tolerated and thatll teach u and others

The best education is to surgically castrate any anti who shows an interest in hurting a pedo. That will TEACH every psychopathic piece of shit out there that our society will no longer tolerate jew lovers.

Pretty sure something like this has been done before. Surprised no one has posted that chart with the blue bars (can't fine mine). 14yo is most commonly accepted as peak attractiveness for females.

Hey buddy you do realize that gay people use to be surgically castrated right?? if doing that shit cant cure gay people it wont cure pedos you cant cure a sexual orientation now stop using this shitty meme that makes 0 sense.

there u have it

i got you sempai.

I don't want to fuck kids, just arguing with you cause angry people are fun to fuck with.

Its normal, user. A girl at the age of 14 is starting to develop the characteristics that men, find attractive. If humans were wild beasts, living in the wilderness, kids as young as 12 would already be suitable for reporduction.

I believe that I should be unashamed and rather delighted to engage in sexual relations with a person of any sex or age, so long as we feel inclined. How's that for "morals" buster??
Also this

the "its natural" fallacy. look it up.

btw, that also applies to faggots, but people ALSO ignore it out of cultural norm.

humans are weird.

We should ignore nature and do what the kikes tell us is right.

Yeah no.

education is unnatural also and its still the best, while abstinence is the worst

Just like how we raised the drinking age to 21, we should also raise the AoC to 21.

its 18 here - your shit country is still shit, cunt

Highest quality of life by country:
1. Canada - AOC ==16==
2. Sweden - AOC ==15==
3. Denmark - AOC ==15==
4. Australia - AOC ==16==
5. Norway - AOC ==16==

It might not "cure" them, but it will severely decrease the amount of degeneracy in our society.

Unnatural solutions are always better. Just think about it.

Are cars natural? No, but they're obviously better than walking. The same can be said of medicine, plumbing, airplanes, condoms, computers, alcohol, synthetic recreational drugs, electronic dance music and hundreds of other amazing things we wouldn't have if we didn't embrace the unnatural.

Are you insane? . If you do that, women will start having kids later in life, some migh not even have kids because it will be too late for them. That way, the birth rate in the US, wil drop to historical low. If anything the AoC should be dropped to 16.

Marijuan is natural and its the best medicine you can find

Nonsense, it would still be legal for a man of the same age as the woman (or younger) to have sex with her.

The age at which people should be allowed to vote should be increased to 25 because that is when the human brain is finished developing.

The age at which people can be allowed to indulge their sexual instincts should be whenever because sex has little or nothing to do with intelligence.

thats what im sayin. Dont leave it to natural chance - educate. 18-21 is too harsh. 14 is hot, 15 is legal, its about time ppl stop being hypocrites

Potheads are scum and should have a limb cut off each time they are found to be in possession of, or under the influence of that shit.

To be fair, simply saying it's natural to be attracted to teenage girls and therefore it should be legal to fuck them is to commit the naturalistic fallacy. However, the burden of proof is on the antis to show why it's bad, and they've failed miserably.

When you need emergency medical services to perform life-saving surgery on you remember to tell them not to bother you just need a joint.

lobbying group when? I want to donate.

(You) must be a religious fag. I bet you live in the South and are a Trump loving retard.

Canada used to have it at 14 until as recently as 2008.

Why can't an older guy have sex with a younger girl? Why the double standard?

now you're just trolling. the medicinal properties of marijuana far outweigh the risks of damn dirty hippies playing hackey sack on your lawn.
The reason it's been illegal for so long is because it's easy and FREE cultivation and application is a threat to big pharma.

I´ll probably nned anesthesia, wich technically is heroin

Homosexuality and pedophilia are not degeneracy they are both natural look at the animal kingdom both homosexuality and pedophilia happen in the animal kingdom all the time degeneracy is when something isn't natural like people who like adults in diapers that is degeneracy.

are you also in favor of cutting hands off of thieves?

lowering current pain doesnt outweigh significant risk of mental illness, cancer, memory impediments, shorter life expectancy…

Your attitude is why pedos molest kids just stop.

Grow up a bit, and you'll realize (or not) that "acting like a kid" is not a bad thing. And fwiw, i don't think many 15yo act like kids. You are confusing immaturity with insolence.

Canibalism happens ,in the animal kingdom. Your point?

Both good and bad things are natural dumbass.

heroin is a synthetic drug
yet again proving unnatural > natural

I don't think a lobbying group is what we need. The authoritarians have no respect for free speech. They'd arrest anyone who tries to lobby for it. We need a different kind of group. Something like Kekistan, except less gay and retarded. I'd say it should be like old Anonymous, but I don't know if people have what it takes to do that anymore.

marijuana is one of the good natural things.

What waht i'm saying is. If you´re going to make a statemen, using the argument that, everytthing that happens in the wild is natural. Than canibalism is also natural, right?

Old anonymous was great i miss the internet hate machine.

Of course it is why do you think people who are stranded end up eating each other sometimes if not saved case in point the donner party.

pain relief is not the only thing weed is used for.
The world is just beginning to discover all the possible applications now that views on weed have softened.
Nah, you'd rather pay thousands for expensive medication and hope your health insurance covers it.

So does infanticide, rape, and torture. By your logic you should be able to go into your neighbors house and kill everyone there but the wife who you will then use as a breeding machine for your children.

Fuck off with your faggot talking points.

If have fell to the kike propaganda. There is no saving for you now.

No, they just need to be sent to a work camp for a few years so they can develop the skills they need to get a job and buy their own shit.

Potheads are a lost cause and deserve nothing but scorn.

This is what irks me about a lot of modern movements, the open discussion of "how into manipulating the masses" when you have a perfectly legitimate claim and you have no reason not to go through the usual channels to make the changes you can easily defend. If anything it increases your credibility.

also fuck you and your strawman.

kill pedos tbh

The problem with Anonymous is that it was too easily subverted by normalfags. This group would need a name and iconography that inherently render it impossible for normalfags to be a part of it, while still retaining the anonymity and the ability to fuck shit up that made Anonymous powerful back in the day. Maybe it should be for more than just age of consent reformers as well. Maybe it should be for everyone who's completely fed up with this society for whatever reason. We've got potheads in this thread advocating for their right to get stoned, and any of them that aren't too stoned out of their minds to get off the couch should be able to join us too, because posturing moralfags fuck them over as well.

Just because we have a perfectly logical claim doesn't mean people are going to listen. Most people, at least in burgerstan, don't base their opinions on logic.

kill antis and the jews they go down on tbh

Not what i said at all also yes rape is natural as well and happens in the animal kingdom but not any of the other shit you said.

Stay mad faggot you are getting BTFO by facts.

kys tbh

You know whats ironic is that some of the members of the old anonymous were pedophiles and now new anonymous hates pedos and goes after them kinda ironic dont you think??.

Well have a look on social media to see the state of the current debate. Once you counter-troll the anti-pedo trolls with your epic memeing skills the topic invariably turns to: >what studies are there to support your claims?
of which there are of course plenty
and
which in turn implies we have to organize a lobbying group ourselves because no one will do it for us.

You can't work one angle when you're society's scapegoat, you have to work both angles at the same time if you want to uncuck yourself.

fucking loser

nydailynews.com/news/world/penguins-graphic-sex-acts-shocked-antarctic-explorer-ashamed-reveal-article-1.1093723

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide_(zoology)

kill yourself tbh

I'm enjoying this discussion, but im going to LURK MOAR!!!!, and see if i can find good things, to beat my meat to. Farewell FAGGOTS

Kek look who is talking

Yeah no thanks kike

Yeah, I'm a loser because i'm not ogling some prepubescent child.

…I never thought about how to get away with kidnapping before…

Exactly. Have you ever tried. You´ll like it, user

its natural to be attracted to what is pretty if a 6 year old is pretty i am gonna find her attractive that is normal.

Wait until they're 30, goy

Thats another. TV shows runned by kikes, sexualizing kids, is ok. But when i do it, im a pervert.

From what I've seen, the current state of the AoC debate on social media consists mostly of "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS PERSON IS SAYING SOMETHING I DON'T AGREE WITH, MODS BAN THEM! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I agree with this

True also. Just look at Africa

It comes from Based Israel, our greatest ally?

Those jews sure enjoy the degradation of society, don't they?

Nope, I'm not into that shit, stop trying to push your agenda on me and the rest of society.

nope.png

Truth

Yes it is stop ignoring the facts of nature fucking jewish kike.

Nope, not falling for your bait and now I'll sage ALL of your threads

I wonder how the fuck do SJW cope through life. Fucking hell! Must be hard being triggered all the time, by every little shit people do or say.

Wow get a life go outside faggot.

You need to have your dick cut off with a rusty knife.

huh?

i know right

Do i deserve to die, just for the simple fact, that i find a 6 y.o attractive?

Not an argument

samefag

Haaaaaa LOL normalfags are so stupid.

bedos are gander tee bee aytch
poo poo pee pee bedos are 2 gay :DDD
keel bedos :DDDDDDDD

cracked.com/personal-experiences-1270-6-shocking-realities-secret-troubled-teen-industry.html

Ohhh yeeeahhh girl you know what i like.

Is this the shitpost thread?

they're all shitpost threads tbh

I guess

Everyone that thinjs and acts outside of the box, or outside of what is considered normal, to them (society), that person has mental issues. Thats is the oldest trick in the book, to control the masses.

This. We're here just to have fun

Did you even read the article? That is some sick shit.

This Eric Harris was right.

That was some crazy shit. And the scarry part is, it keeps happening. Mostly in kike families, or deep religious families. If the kids don´t want to foolow their ancestors path, then they must have a problem.

that degenerate whore deserved what she got tbh

…i have no words for you

I never said anything about killing you, just cutting your dick of with a rusty knife. You are free to live the rest of your perverted existence without your dick.

Nope i deserve to have my dick its mine not yours.

You would be taking away my best asset

Tell that to the 6yo. Asshole.

Lose your dick or die in a fire, it's your choice.

i´ll take my chances with tthat fire. You´d have to catch me first.

That won't be a problem.

Anti-Pedo is codeword for SJW, Moralfaggotry, and Rulecuckery

These autists are still here too?

id rather take the medicine, than the experimental narcotic, which is equally bad for me

fuck u, crackhead

No, it is a codeword for estrangement, warlikeness, and cumulative intergenerational failure.

The only autist is (You) back to /a/ weeb.

k

This

Why would I go to /a/? Even though I've been gone for a while Holla Forums is still more or less my home on this shithole.

This user gets it.

HEBE > PEDO

and 2d >> 3dpd

Low-T community

She looks like a whore. Is that supposed to be attractive? At least her eyebrows are real and not painted, I guess.

It'd be lulzy if this house had security cameras and land mines in front of it, and the door opened to a hail of gunfire.

This man gets it. 13+ lolis are the future

The most troubled and vituperative anti-pedo personalities you see in factions like feminism and the Alt-Right are themselves the least able to cope with the consequences of anti-pedophilia and child welfarism.

this

+1

That one's better, but something still seems off about her, apart from that 3dpd thing. I can't place it, but something's offputting.

That cosmetics make women appear conniving?

Maybe you don't like Scandinavian women

Cosmetics, yeah, but something else too, I think.

Maybe I don't like whores posting pictures of themselves for attention on the internet.

I don't disagree, tbh

anime is pedo, dumbshit
the very cartoon you posted is pedoshit
so fuck off

She isn't particularly pretty though.

This model doesn't give off the shitty vibe the anime waifu tard is complaining about.

just look at those pedoshit tits, how young and undeveloped and flat

She just has a potato vibe instead.

She isn't particularly pretty though.

They are flat because they are not tits. They are a piece of paper, you delusional sicko.

How so?

Humans are fucked up. Especially adults. We get it.

They tend to be distressed and unable to control their emotions. Importantly they seem to be delayed in personality and emotional regulation. Had they been given better childhood opportunities they would be better able to deal with real problems instead of being occupied with a pernicious obsession with punishment and desire for totalitarian regulation of sexuality.

Most kids make do for physical contact through contact sports and socially acceptable parenting, but recently we are seeing problems like transgenderism and political violence which make me believe conditions are worsening for youth.

These threads have shown the world just how sad a person, afflicted with pedophilia, can be.

Outside of banter/trolling and indulgence in child pornography, these people are severely, mentally conflicted. You see them on the news all the time. Some sorta-wealthy white guy travels to a foreign country, to engage in sex tourism with the local children. He indulges himself in a temporary lifestyle, where he gets what he wants at the expense of his freedom, he'll be arrested in a few months to years and will spend the rest of his life in prison.

I truly feel sorry for them, the self-titled pedophilies, that will never truly be accepted anywhere in the world.

You can be a pedo without resorting to either

Nothing of what you have written can be gleaned from these threads, you illiterate.

But can you safely indulge? How will you ever fulfill your sexual desires, with another human? Even non-exclusives know they will never, truly be safe to do as they please with a child.

Pedophiles walk a thin line of sanity and psychopathy. The constant need to download pictures of children, or anonymously announce their preference to Holla Forums. It's sad, in my opinion.

I have not read this thread but I think the age to act in porn should be 16 not 18, 16 is mainly the age of consent unless you go to the USA. In fact it's a little lower but for a first step I think 16 is progress, I am not a pedo I think sexualising young children is unnatural but I am not retarded and do not lie, some 12 + year old girls are very attractive as that is the age females begin puberty, that is nature, that is science anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

find a 16-21 y/o girl instead

Make it 15, and bash anyone who disagrees in the face with a golf club.

You are not wrong user. It is not unlike the racism that was prevelent less than 100 years ago. The stigma attached to being attracted to children is so severely crippling that to say a pedo is mentally ill is almost certainly accurate.

It is, indeed, very very sad.

Maybe, but it should be legal for 2 consenting teens in a relationship that have sex (say 15+ y/o) to upload that online and be legal to watch, tbh.
It's not like it involved abuse or a crime to produce, unlike CP.

That too. I meant those rare moments when they actually engage you in rational conversation while publicly announcing "HEY LOOK I'M ENGAGING HIM IN DICUSSION WATCH ME BTFO HIS EVERY ARGUMENT LOLOLOL" and recording it and uploading it to youtube and asking for patreon moneyz.

You come off as defensive, what else would you call traveling to another country just for sex?

I think it should just be lowered to 16, I think that is a nice reasonable general area that the public may even agree on. People like porn and this would be an improvement, it would be a refresher to have real teens in scenes rather than 20+ year olds pretending. I don't think this is an unrealistic idea either as technology and social media develops people are becoming more and more aware of younger peoples sexual desires and especially how the law is becoming a problem for them. A 16 year old can get arrested for having a video of his/her partner, it is classed as CP just think about that for a second, that is a life ruining law.

Awesome tourism.

That doesn't sound like something a pedophile would do…

It's the golf club for you, mister.

But seriously, 16 isn't low enough to really make a political impact. There are US states with it set at 16, and the US is the primary driving force for this shit trying to get its claws into non-cucked countries. Lowering it to 15 would make more of a statement because it's lower than any US state. Only going for 16 would be like conceding to amerilard retardation.

I hate this. They have these 'teen' videos with 21+ y/o porn stars pretending to be teens and it's annoying. Of course, most porn is garbage anyways

15? That's pedo territory to society.
Just look at Anthony Wiener. People are calling him a 'pedo' for sexting a 15 y/o.

non-exclusive, sure
exclusive pedos may as well gas themselves

16 is the legal age of consent in some states however the age to act in pornography is 18, in the UK and many other countries the age of conest is 16 or lower but the age to watch or be in porn is 18. It is dumb, at 16 you could perform any sexual act with any person/people you want and it is completely ok but if it is captured on film or as a picture it is CP. Basically the law for pornography is outdated and just plain dumb.

People called that teacher a pedo for having sex with a 17-year-old student despite 17 being legal in her state. There are going to be retarded people no matter which way we go about this and it's best to crush them decisively. 16 or 17 are too much of a compromise for that.

If the age to perform and view porn matched the age of consent (16 yo) it would be good for not only viewers of porn but for the industry its self as it would add a whole new "true teen" category and that would just be great not to mention there would be a whole new demographic.

It's likely that it would become the most popular genre immediately. I support the idea

You mean this teacher or another?

The porn industry has a lot of exploitative practices, so I don't think that would be good for them. It should be legal for them to film it themselves though.

I don't remember the bitch's name, I just remember there was a story on Breitbart about it. It was in the last few months and it was a female teacher.

I think many people support the idea but are silenced by the stigma it has in our society, if we were more verbal about this changes would probably be made.

I agree halfway, I think some of the larger studios are reasonably trustable some of the smaller more fetish studios maybe not so much, however these exploits effect 18+ yo's just as much so it really makes no difference age wise however I do think it is wrong. I think camming may be a step forward as the performer dictates the rules not a studio but the studios have made some men and women very wealthy, look at Stoya and Sasha Grey for example many porn actors come out on top and do quite well for themselves.

have you been typing out post links manually?

Porn for profit is cancer

If we were more verbal about this we'd be assaulted by lynch mobs, arrested on false charges or murdered without trial, just like what happens to every other peaceful activist who goes against the establishment. That's why we need a different kind of group, like in and .

Yeah, you have to when you're using NoScript.

A piss drunk Loli?

WINRAR!

This is fine.
Also, I would only support sex between 16-17 y/o with each other, not 18+ porn stars having sex with 16 year old girls. That's just my opinion though

just allow teens (16+) to be able to upload their own produced porn videos online. no money needed or exchanged

fair enough, i suppose

can't you copy/paste them though?

Maybe pedophiles can just jerk off to lolicon and call it a day. I think that, as a parent and caregiver, I should have some say in what my child does.

Why? What's the harm?

The only response to that is: tough shit. That is reality, money talks bullshit walks, if we want younger porn actors our best bet is to not only make it morally justified (which for 16+ yo's it is) but to help people better understand the increase in profits such a change would bring.

The more it is talked about online the more people understand and agree, and nowadays that matters. If we spoke out IRL as an individual sure we would be arrested but the Internet is our power.

What we need is a mass poll or something to the government to show how much support this idea has, what we don't need is the label of 'pedo' as that implies children not teenagers.

STOP

SEXUALIZING

LOLIS

muh power balance I guess.
A 30+ y/o would easily take advantage of the 16 y/o's innocence and inexperience

You

You mean ignorance. 'Innocence' implies value judgement.

Grassroots is better, it's how marxists were able to get a foothold in spite of having genuinely evil intentions, as opposed to being scapegoats. They just rebranded Communism to Social Justice and bam.

A group isn't necessarily a bad idea, though. Anyone else find it weird how when it's gays they're a "community" but whenever we organize something it's a "ring"? Also what's with the creepy names of every pedo group that ever formed and why do they keep plastering their webpages with pictures of kids? Don't they know normies hate kids?

Do you think 18-year-olds shouldn't date 40-year-olds, then? What about men dating women? Is the physical strength difference between men and women reason enough to ban all hetero sex?

Someone who starts having sex at 25 won't have any more experience than the 16-year-old does. Just let people who've reached a developmental stage where they know how sex works do what they want.

You miss the bigger picture of no one wanting young people being exposed to danger. Lowering the age for legal porn will meet a lot less resistance from 99% of the population if it remains illegal to profit off of it.
Why not start a lobbying group instead? As you said, money talks.

Why wouldn't you? It's 1 in 100 parents that would want to sexualize their children, pedo rights would not affect any parent that didn't want their children involved.

Thats a good point but I don't think such a group could exist right now due to the fact that it would have to be open and peoples identites would be shown to the public and this lets not forget this is a sensitive subject.

If there was an online anonymous group promoting these ideas without being perverse about it eventually I think that could catch on and a group like you mentioned could form but for now I do not think so.

Random online posters without a centralized structure is all it really takes to spread an idea online.

An anonymous online lobbying group doesn't circumvent the need for some lawyer or congressman somewhere in the real world to argue your point. It's definitely too early for that, more of a long term goal - once the idea has taken root.

And before that it was 12.

jews
visit Holla Forums to learn the truth

womens fertility peaks early 20s
shes mentally most fit to be a first time mother at about age 14-16

poppy seeds look natural to me lad

so do apple seeds

go snort some of those

So, if I was a mature 12-yo girl, and wholly understood the ramifications of what "Consent" meant, I would still be assisting someone to commit a crime?

Nope

Tad Cummings did nothing wrong.

So it's alright for a 12-yo girl to consent to sex with, say, a 22-yo man?

CLARE QUILTY DID NOTHING WRONG

understanding the mechanic of sex doesn't mean that you have the judgement to make a rational choice. In fact, nobody does complete rational choices until you've reach 25, where the part of the brain that makes rational choices is full developed.

YEAh man, it cures CanCER, diseases 4 20 x 2 for LLiFee vaPE nAyssshh yalll

\//\ support the NatIOn bruhh

iT CuReS cAnCeR

SAVE A CHILD, GAS A PEDO
SAVE A CHILD, GAS A PEDO
SAVE A CHILD, GAS A PEDO

consider it op!

what is /kennedi/ supposed to be about anyway?

also bump with loli

DON'T LET EM RUN, THE PEDO SCUM!
SHOOT EM BLOODY RED, MAKE SURE THEY'RE DEAD!
BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA FOR ACOLYTES OF THE PEDO MANTRA!
THE MIGHTY LANCER WILL PENETRATE THE PEDO CANCER!
THE PEDO REPROBATE SHOULD BURN AT THE STAKE!
PEDO HEATHENS! DIP THEM IN MAGMA QUITE SEETHING!
BREAK THEIR LIMBS AND WATCH THEM STRUGGLE TO SWIM!
D E A T H T O P E D O S

This kind of addtuide is why pedos molest kids.

THIS

This

If they have tits an ass and kerves which most 12 year olds do then yes it's normal to be attracted to them if they can bleed they can breed.

Not an argument now stfu or I'll. Blow you're God damn head off in the pedo upring.

Love is not a number it's a feeling who gives a fuck about age.

Perverts who are attracted to young girls detected.

STOP SEXUALIZING CHILDREN. IT'S A CRIME

You are a dumbass being attracted to someone under 18 isn't a crime only acting on it is.

that's a lie haha but ok

Made me think…

Only in shitty countries like burgerland.

Most people never make completely rational choices period. If you start taking away rights based on that, there won't be any left.

(Checked)
I am an Amerilard :(

like what ? explain better

America has to be the shittyest country on earth.

Not gonna lie, that BBQ at the top looks really fucking good. Too bad burgerfats can't share it with a 14-year-old girlfriend.

How about the right to vote, or drive? Or to own a gun? There's no right you can't take away just by saying "they're not smart enough to have that right" because you can just keep moving the goalposts of how smart is smart enough.

I never said something about intelligence. I talked about choices. Do you even fucking now how to read ?

I never talked about good choices either

God, are you retarded or something ?

Your reaction image leads be to believe that you are false-flagging. I'm pretty sure you took an old child model pic from your collection and pasted this cringe message on top.

Model is Oceane, you're a pedophile and you're not fooling anyone.

Let's go back to >>7047088:

Yeah, choices based on the rational thinking of the person. Is it a bad choice or a good one ? It doesn't care. But at least is a choice not based on emotional thinking.

Think further.

Pointless thread to be honest. Why are you pedophiles writing your congressman to change the laws? Perhaps, you could take this argument to Tumblr and Reddit?

Pretty sure nobody here is going to write a congressman for obvious reasons. As for Tumblr and Reddit, they fucking hate anyone who questions their witch hunt. They're major feminazi strongholds, and feminazis were the ones who started this shit to begin with alongside religious fundamentalists. Reddit outright bans you for even talking about it. I'm not sure about Tumblr, but you won't have a good reception there regardless.

Its not Oceane you dumb fuck

prove it, dickhead.

If adult women looked like this, would pedophilia be a thing?

probably

FUCK YOU ASS BITCH 4CUCK FAGGOT

Not sure if argument.

Take your non-argument argument out of here

How long has that picture been around, and can we get it trending on Twitter with some bots?

This is the argument of the average social justice warrior every time some radicalised arab takes out a bunch of people who were minding their own business.

Society is a collective, so when you say that society sexualises children, it implies a significant number of the people who make up that collective actively work to sexualise children, rather than a comparatively tiny minority of amoral marketing professionals and general sick fucks - which is the reality. "Society" is just a generalised scapegoat.

Your mental illness isn't anyone's "fault", it just is.

It is your responsibility, though, to either seek help for it or face the consequences of being at it's mercy.

I don't see anything sexy here.
I just see kids getting ready to be women.
The slow Mo vid was a little weird.

Go outside before you're too retarded to talk to anyone.

t. gay

I want to bang most women so I'm not sure what you're talking about. I mean, in my language, I find them attractive and would like to approach, date, and muse them and spoon on the couch. I had to approach this conversation the first way for some reason.

man i wish you guys could talk to my female friend who is also a pedophile. She would make so many heads spin here.

She's probably just telling people, 'hey, did you know Jim is a pedophile?'

Yea keep your kids away from Jim.

you wish. oh the things we used to talk about and do together. She was a great person.

Go on

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

I knew you were full of shit Jim. 'she' was actually just your hand and the things you did were just masterbaiting.

Masterbating? Gosh damn

well a little backstory of my friend. I will post as much as I feel when i feel.

My friend Sara was 5 years old when her babysitter began to molest her and his own daughter. According to Sara it was quite enjoyable for her. The man never used force or coercion. He never threatened them to keep it a secret. Sara told me the she and the daughter both just knew to keep it a secret.

Sara told me the first little girl she was intimate with was when she was 18. the little girl was about 5 at that time.

Go back to cuckchan
Go back to cuckchan
Go back to cuckchan

Never been to europe

I hear this is a bikini there and nobody cares. I would be very uncomfortable.

According to Sara she never had a interest in little boys, mainly because she is a size queen and enjoys big dicks. But for her little girls were a treasure. 2 years to about 16 were her age of attraction when it came to little girls. She would only mess with boys if they were at least 14 and they had a big dick.

You didn't fuck her. Quit living a lie.

pasta

We had sex once. But that was about it. I wanted to be friends when i found out she couldn't have kids at the time.

as far as what Sara told me she had been with at least 7 little girls. All of them were children of friends of hers. I have actually met several of the girls and they are quite normal and quite sweet. Never got a chance to do anything with them because i was too scared of getting caught. But lets just say i have seen some things that confirmed that she was being intimate with the girls.

Nice.

thanks. things have changed over the years, she got pregnant had a kid and just recently got married. But in the years before that she would tell me all about the fun she had with the girls she "molested".

Reminder that Hebephilia > Pedophilia

meh…too old. LOL!

i'm curious. how many of you pedos would consider incest?

t. pedo who likes infants with pacifiers

Thank you, mods.

nah. i am not interested in babies…way too young. I have to admit my friend sara got me interested in toddlers though

sicko

fake concern, everyday

You're still a fucking troll. Nobody admits when they're upset on Holla Forums. Try again, asshole.

fake response

well here's another question for my fellow child lovers. how many of you have dreamed of impregnating you LGF or LBF.

Does it seem weird to anyone else that Holla Forums, the edgiest, most counter-culture place on the internet, is against lolis?

Holla Forums isn't that edgy. If it was, there'd be a lot more gore and actual child porn rather than just girls I'm bikinis with wedgies

at least here it does. that other -chan practically embraces pedophilia and loli.

i have to agree with you on this. don't want to threaten the whole entire site so lets keep it legal and safe.

BACK TO 4chan cry baby.

I wanna make love to her while i am in the tub with her.

Personally, I don't care if there's CP, I don't support it, but if it wasn't a threat to the site, I probably wouldn't care.

That is illegal

Germans?

JUST STOP IT STOP IT NOW (YOU) ARE CANCER TO POLITICS AND CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO IT.

Those aren't real Holla Forumstards, they're Redditors pretending in order to take over.

This

Wow, you're so insightful! I bet you even have proof! Right?

i won't mention the true name of these other -chans. saying their names may summon forth a UNSPEAKABLE EVIL!!!

It's not illegal to not care. I'd report it if I saw it here, because I need this dumpster fire of a site. If it wasn't a threat, I wouldn't care. It's like if your friends are doing a line of coke in your house, and you don't care because no one's going to find out, vs them doing it in your house and I dunno, your parents are home. Then you'd care.

Mental illness is an illusion created by the jews.

I understand and agree

That makes more sense. The Holla Forums I know would never shame a fetish unless they were trolling.

This

I think you don't understand what culteral marxism is.
Children are being portraied in this mannor because (((they))) want pedophillia to be legal,
It's only a matter of time tbh.

I don't want to fuck them, I just like admiring them.

CHILDREN ARE "HOT" AND "SEXY"… GET OVER IT, AND LET'S JUST MOVE ON…

that is new

Hey buddy stfu pizzagate isn't real so you have no argument.

Why would anyone want to take over this shithole? Even reddshitters aren't that stupid.

You sure about that?

this

youtube.com/watch?v=rJU_LvwL-Kc