Trump just uploaded this to his YT channal

i wonder how the ((media))) will create a scandal out of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7AOZWbDr8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clever, simple, funny, and memorable. Good stuff.

Damn, that's pretty good.

damn! he hires the best people! he's a pop culture master, where's that aesthetic faggot who wanted to be cringe future fash, maybe they meme'd the 80's into the campaign.

when it breaks a million, we can call it a success…i gave it a like.

Pretty gud 10/10

Emperor pays the right people clearly

simple, yet effective

lol

Pretty noice

There's a bunch of videos from that user that say "uploaded 2 hours ago". Not sure which ones are new or not (youtube might be fucking with me) but I thought this video was a good one as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7AOZWbDr8

I've always had this itchy feeling that trump is going to bring back the fun prosperity of the 80's back, probably will start a revival of music genres from that era like art punk and new wave

That entire channel has good stuff on it.

Spread it like wildfire.

You're trying too hard, Ari.

kek

This vid is obvious satire but I love it anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

bretty good :DDDD

spread it fags this shit could easily resonate with normies

GAME OVER HILLARY
GAME OVER HILLARY
GAME OVER HILLARY
GAME OVER HILLARY

Master of banter

Trump is a genius when it comes to this stuff. The ads are always funny, memorable and unique when compared to other propaganda. Good stuff Trump, keep it up.

4k views. It's getting there.

This is his official Youtube, I've been subscribed for a while. And only yesterday after months of inactivity they dumped a load of videos all at once. A sign that they wised up and started using their Youtube channel?

I find it absolutely ridiculous how neglected Trump's Youtube channel is. He's got the entire mainstream media against him and his campaign has been grossly starving one of his greatest weapons for fighting back.

Is this his official channel? I didn't know he had one.

This needs to go viral like the Cant Stump the Trump channel.

i made a thread about this but here is a webm m that if someone puts hillaries face on while showing all of the bribes she's taken from speeches i think it would be effective

Holy shit goys check this out. These madmen uploaded 44 videos in the past 24 hours.

That's pretty high energy.

Most of it are old videos that he had shared on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Still can't get over this face. Trump really knew how to pick an especially repulsive photo for this.

This is some pretty effective propaganda.

We don't need to spread shit. The Don can do it himself

I'm surprised the FBI didn't make her more powerful.

At 12 seconds this ad matches the famous riff of this anthem.

WAKAWAKA

Fuck, I've already watched most of those. I need to start learning rails code or something with my time.

Wew lads.

You need both a long hanging jaw and a look of frustration.
The former is caused by the sjw's soft vegan diet and lack of nutrition to develop strong jaw muscles.
The latter is them being constantly triggered.

low hanging jaw

That was the greatest experience of my life.
I want to get my paycheck in Trump quarters from now on.

Jesus Christ that looks like John Flynt