Reminder to donate to our boy BASED Spoony

Reminder to donate to our boy BASED Spoony.

I'll donate to his funerals when he finally kills himself.

Spoony an hero when?

Jim promised to finally released the series on channel autism, and Shoa Antwhiner hates Jim, so he'll definitely off himself then.

#juanbutnotforgotten

Those trips. Almost like holes Spoony's brother left in that mexican.

Why did he never talk about the Wizardry series? Were those games too hardcore for him?

Lol, no donation.

I want to say I remember him saying something along the lines of "If I have to use graphing paper to play a video game I'd rather just play D&D" regarding the series.

Yes. He said in his Ultima 7 review that he couldn't get through the game with out a walkthrough, and combat is piss easy in the game. So Wizardry would've demolished him. But then again, he did get through Ultima 5 which is more challenging even if you play with a walkthrough, and he played PC games like OG X-COM etc in the 90s.

At least one thing's for sure: what ever gaming skills he had in the past , they're gone now. He's ruined his brains with the combination of sedentary lifestyle, twitter addiction, alcohol, (((prescription drugs))), soda and fast food. He's failed miserably in XCOM, Fallout 2 and other games he claims to love on stream on multiple occasions.

Speaking of which, if he hates everything, he could just review, or even just stream, his old favorite PC games from the 90s. Games like that don't get covered by usual e-celeb "retro gamer" faggots who dont know shit about gaming besides Nintendo. But since he's a lazy fuck, of course he wont do that, he'll just rather not do anything instead.

and wrestling

SORRY IF I AM ON DRUGS

The funny thing about Noah is he has so many opportunities that he's completely abandoned that other people have since filled in.

Like Ross's Game Dungeon does the exact same thing as him with video games (except way better). People have pointed out Spoony wanted to make Wrestle Wrestle similar to Whatculture's wrestling channel etc. Whatculture even made so much money that they started their own wrestling promotion, something doubtlessly Spoony would want to do.

LGR already does a bit of that. And he's more comfy than Spoony ever was.

The thing is, and I think it's kinda instrumental here - Spoony started thinking that he's a real celebrity. Autists were taking his autographs at conventions, sending him stuff etc. And so he eventually stopped trying - "why do shit when I'm famous yo". But of course he wasn't a celebrity, he was a stinking eceleb and had about 2 years ahead of him at best. By the time he realized he's a has been, thousands of people who were doing what he used to do better than him appeared and he couldn't compete with them since he's still stuck somewhere in 2011 mentality. He's still doing reviews from his chair in his room.

You just reminded me of when Spoony tried to convince his fans to try and get him on the Tonight Show to talk to Jimmy Fallon about shitty board games

he legit thought he was popular enough and bankable enough to be on the Tonight Show.

True, but he doesn't usually cover RPGs, strategy games or other stuff like that. Also, he's not really an e-celeb "entertainer" the same vein as JonTron, AVGN, PBG and other reviewers like that are. In that category, Spoony stood out for not being a console babby.

Yeah, and the same thing with Mythbusters.

He stood out at the time

nowadays people are doing his thing way better than he ever could

err, he's exactly like all those ecelebs, same shitty humor and skits, same shitty guerilla presentation. And most of his reviews and everything he started with were console games. In fact he started posing as "hardcore pc nerd" very late in his eceleb life.

nigga pls. Spoony is the same dumb faggot who wouldn't review FF9 cause of the artwork.

Not just that. The faggot also banned a guy who donated 100$ to him because he asked him why he wouldn't review it.

Wouldn't do the Thief games either. I don't remember the reason, but it was stupid. I emailed him and recommended Thief 1 & 2 back in the day.

What a fagit. Any one who refuses to play or disrespects the Thief series is a pleb. He played the Ultima Underworlds and System Shocks so I don't see for what reason he'd oppose Thief.

Scarlett dumping his ass was the fatal blow to his ego. After that he went off the deep end with retarded skits, trying to make his dog into a mascot, threatening to rape co-workers on twitter etc. His reviews started coming out at a snail's pace until they finally ceased. He didnt even play the games he did review. He used the Sage's footage to review FFX.

Now he has a gf who I'm convinced at one point had a penis who probably lets him get away with a lot more shit because nobody else will put his cock in her. He just complains about WWE on twitter. Even with wrestling he is too lazy to watch anything other than WWE so even wrestling fans conider him a joke.

I don't think Spoony is going to change. He is going to die like a bitch hopefully soon. Spoony is by far the worst personality on youtube IMO.

Why is he so fucking based bros?

He really is a more suicidal DSP

the sad thing is that at least DSP is funny to watch. I mean, DSP is a joke by all accounts, but Spoony is just depressingly pathetic.

I'd much rather hang out with DSP than Spoony. I can imagine Noah got kicked out of his RPG group for being a hothead.

And then he stopped talking and just uploads hour long streams of games without nobody to comment on them. Spoony has become so isolated from his fans and I don't know what he's trying to do anymore. He had so many opportunities to turn it around but just refuses to try.

WHAT?

hello Holla Forumseddit

He's said multiple times that he can't play FF9 because some of the characters have big heads.

He got destroyed because a fat redhead dumped him? Wew lad. I mean, April isn't anything to dream about, but at least she's not made of lard.

Why?

I think April is worse. Remember that tweet about them visiting a "feminist" sex shop?

oh no, this faggot is back after the hack

Tough call. I'd have to go with Scarlett because I believe she would look a lot better if she lost weight and went to the dentist.

Scarlett is at least definitely not a tranny.

I bet he likes Nakamura

Does it trigger his autisim or some shit? Was he sodomized by a bobble head as a kid?

Nah, Spoony may be a faggot who probably should go suck on a gun and end is life but compared to somebody like Onision he looks like a paragon of virtue. At least Spoony never psychologically abused his girlfriend into a dissociative episode, filmed it and put it on Jewtube for click shekels.

That was completely fake you poop.

get a load this moralfag
why the fuck are you people on chans anyway, no one cares about your pathetic attempt at taking the moral highground

back to >>>/reddit/

Even thinking about him and his pity party, neurotic victimhood persona makes me feel queesy and disgusted.

Glad he's failing

if this paypig went trans he could be living the life right now. He could pull it off so well, shame he didnt use his gifts appropritately

LGR?

born in the mid 1980s feels right there. Can confirm this.

Spoony is a straight up asshole who deserves to fail, but let's also be honest. He's funnier than that guy and funnier than… any "reviewer" out there.

Lazy Game Reviews

t. degree in internet psychology

t.normalfag

Not that's funny

He's just a tasteless faggot. Always been.

Fuck spoony, just the exact fucking opposite of lorerunner

the what now

Spoony still gets 2x as much autist welfare as caddy

Who?

British JonTron, fairly popular, fully pleb

Never heard of him.
Also
But Jon is /ourguy/

and what is fully pleb about him?

He's an eceleb

I keep hoping someone would come along and do his countermonkey schtick better too.

Nobody is that autistic.

I imagine part of Spoony's problem is not working with others that can help with writing for videos or doing editing for them or whatever else. It's sounded like he does the videos mostly on his own which could fuck him.

that's this guy though

I thought he offed himself years ago

you're thinking of this guy

ayyyy

Just checked. I don't think PawDugan (married to asexual vampire bitch) is doing too well, since Youtube just fucked its content creators hard. At his best, he'll break 2,000 on each video. That's got to be worst than JewWario and he had better content while Paw dropped his only good series Music Movies to be a semi-let's player like Spoony, only uploading big chunks of gameplay every few weeks.

Who?

Is a suicidal Jew helping with the Holocaust?

The cuck who married the asexual vampire bitch from NostalgiaChick's circle of friends, and is now raising her kid (which she possibly produced with another man).

bbc?

I remember that time when Pissed off Pedro monetized a video dedicated to (((him))).

Since holohoax didn't happen… hes making it?

I can't wait until these guys fuck off entirely

they pretty much have, only Douge and Spergy are left