Terror Attack in Belgium

2 Belgian police officers wounded in machete attack, assailant shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’

rt.com/news/354876-belgium-police-attack-charleroi/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/belgium-police-stabbing-female-officer-8574786
twitter.com/RT_com/status/761947609426722816
counter-currents.com/2015/10/michel-houellebecq-submission/
twitter.com/skymarkwhite/status/761960584606838784
twitter.com/Reuters/status/761967412120055812
archive.is/7TBRQ
rt.com/news/354881-blast-heard-olympic-rio/
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/761973496754733056
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/535828/knifeman-attacks-police-belgium
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter
dienekes.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/23andme-mega-study-on-different.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SQAnYtxaJeU
archive.is/mz4xo
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160318_02190027
archive.is/MPBEO
archive.is/U1IQ1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New normal.
This will not bring about a crisis of any kind.

Europeans are gay who cares

notice how it never happens in the Dutch side of belgium, only the frog side

Archive down for me
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/belgium-police-stabbing-female-officer-8574786

still whiter than you

He tried to warn you

Europeans became white by drinking sperm?

GUNSHOTS

twitter.com/RT_com/status/761947609426722816

Nothing to do with Islam.

Mentally ill person, nothing to worry about. Need more tax money for them programs.

No need to panic then.

Efficient government in action. If Donald Trump had his way, ambulances would only show up for the very wealthy.

t. Typical BBC Watching Brit.

No coverage yet on France 24…

PRAISE BE TO KEK FOR THIS BLESSING

Crap

IS IT ANOTHER MENTALLY ILL NORWEGIAN BULLYING VICTIM?

Reports are coming in that it was a dutch pan-Germanic neo-nazi by the name of Zaam Hëjd, his whereabouts are unknown except that he was reportedly shouting "GAS THE KIKES IN BRUSSELS, RACE WAR NOW GIVE BACK FLANDERS"

we need to have a serious discussion about machetes and knives. In 2016, do you really need a dangerous lethal weapon on the street? It's basically a sword you can walk into any hardware store and buy for almost nothing. Swords are weapons of war. Do we need weapons of war in our society? #BanSharpThings

Epic joke m8. Can you tell us again in another million threads? Cheers.

kys

I looked up Mar Dutroux. Of course, he's a white guy they want you to focus on. Unbelievable.

IT'S AN ECONOMICALLY DEVASTATED AREA

kek approves of this banter.

Machete Attack was cry for help

quit getting triggered over shitposting

Muslims killing infidels in Belgium? Bowl of rice gets eaten in China? Post some real news, faggot.

ALLAHU AKBAR = CODEWORD FOR "CRY FOR HELP"

You kikes are becoming slow…

counter-currents.com/2015/10/michel-houellebecq-submission/

MORE CRIES FOR HELP?

Yeah, I picked up on that too, tossing the non-Muslim serial killer's name in there.

"See! All killers aren't Muslims." *smug face*

Charleroi is shit anyways, burn it to the ground for all I care.

Girl got raped a few months ago in Flanders, they also have the biggest number of muslims.

Clearly the result of Islamophobia, user.

fug…guess no Flanders for us Dutch after all

That's because Nothern Belgium is best Belgium

Who invited reddit to this thread?

Where was the user who suggested another terror attack in the Netherlands area ?

vlaams best

As in to say he predicted it would happen??

uh, you don't get to bring reddit

SAUDIS BRINGING THE BANTZ

Yes my writing got fucked up due to being on phone

That's almost Shlomo levels of audacity.

at least Europe is anti-racist and anti-fascist ;DDD

wow reuters with an actual reasonable report

Dutroux was a pedophile who procured children for belgian elites - hes like belgiums version of jimmy savile except he killed people too.

Look into dutroux and chateu des amerois to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Every attack makes it more and more likely people will actually do something about it.

That's why. Based East Aryan.

I read the Kikepedia page on him. Amazing how many times he was released to do it all again.

I kept thinking to myself, "Why did no one kill this fucker?"

Wouldn't happen to have the book?

how is it that chinks are better at telling the truth than us? less jewish ties?

"friends" in high places see.

They don't have the white privilege of being racists.

SUSPECT DECEASED

twitter.com/skymarkwhite/status/761960584606838784

Now we can only guess what made him do it

Are they always killing the perpetuators before interrogating them?

That way they'll never destroy ISIS effectively

Certainly not Islam.

==#PrayForBelgium#

ye but chinks are racist as fug, don't you remember this ad right here?

Verenigd Koninkrijk der Nederlanden wanneer?

holy shit what am I doing, off to bed I go… good night

only whites can be racist

Didn't you hear from all media??!

binnenkort mijn vriend…

He was just trying to find a place for sharpening machettes but didn't know the language.

Racist cumskin cops attacked him.

We May Never Know His Motives!

Islam is a religion of peace so we can safely rule that out

burger here, will I get arrested for trying to stop one of these muzzie attacks instead of passively accepting my fate like a yurocuck?

I just hope we don't get anschlussed again by höcke

CONFIRMED

How dare you think like that.
This is offensive. Your readiness to an attack is what will cause it.
And you are so aggressive!
How can you think to fight !
You should kindly ask him to stop, and else run and call the cops.
It is clear that people like you cause all of these problems !

bwahahahahahahah

I lived in China for nearly a decade. The westerners who lived there had a saying "everything in China is a lie". Someone told me that when I first got there and it rang true throughout society. Most of it was centered around them passing the buck to someone else (nobody wants to take the blame, stand out, tallest blade of grass etc.) but their lying goes much further than that and infects nearly every aspect of life. I had a hard time getting even my well educated chink employees to understand they were lying, they don't see it as lying, more of an ends justifies the means is always appropriate attitude.

Such Islamophobia! How could they kill a poor, mentally unstable Muslim like this? We need to raise awareness of how this whole situation has been nothing but Islamophobia!!!!

UNDEREMPLOYED MENTALLY ILL BULLYING VICTIM

Short answer: yes

So I guess I shouldn't bother asking if I can bring muh funz.

I think as politically motived and ethical people, we should make it known that this is nothing but a hate crime by a racist police officer who hates Muslims.

I thought this was a repost until I realised that it is, in fact, a second machete attack.

HOLY FUCK IS IT HAPPENING????

They can arrest you, but they can't stop you from acting like a man.
Beat the shitskin to fucking death. Put his top teeth on the concrete curb & curbstomp his head.

Anyway, Euro prisons are like 5 star hotels, what are you really worried about?

Kek will get you for that.

link/archive.is or gtfo

Remember who the true victims of this crime are.
The moderate Muslims who just want to live in peace :^) . They will be target for harassment from right wing extremists, KKK, Nazi-, GamerGate-, Trump-Supporters.

Nice world we live in, where the people cheer on their enemies as they slaughter you.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/761967412120055812

oh fug

Controlled explosion.
Somebody's lunchbox got nuked.

archive.is/7TBRQ
I hope it's really fucking happening this time.

Disgrace.

somebody needs to put a war face on this guy

Keep getting the flood warning but Reuters saying "police calmly patrolling, no sign of panic"

>people cheer on their cultural superiors as they defend themselves from the inherent racism of white people
Get it right you goy shitlord.

pretty disgusting tbh

Just wanted to share this op-ed in the NY Times from 4 Aug.

The kikes are still pushing this "Muslims are the real victims" meme.

To the very end they will try to push though mass immigration, the globalists are drunk on power and think they will win. But it's clear they've run out of tricks, since they just push the same tired propaganda over and over, year in, year out.

France’s Real State of Emergency

But how's the internet? Will I still be able to shitpost on Holla Forums?

rt.com/news/354881-blast-heard-olympic-rio/

this, he was part of the destruction of Europe.

kill me

just another week in paradise, goys

My French waifu, Audrey Tautou, is turning 40 soon. I feel bad about moving on.

I'd rather it be andrew jackson tbh

3D problems. Binoche is 52.

Just making sure this is posted

I'm more worried about the is
islamophobic backlash.

Why would we want them?

CONTROLLED BLAST

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/761973496754733056

How will the refugee team compete if the police destroy all their equipment? I call islamophobia.

The minute Commander Breivik put his trip on and posted, the psy ops fags would come out of the wood work and harass him so bad he'd head off to Daily Stormer or somewhere.

he refused halfchan's offer in favor of ours…we are to find out what memes he stole

t. Europoor

wew

Pretty soon they'll have to do the same thing in their own country.

kek

Saved and checked for the new Brazil

It's Walloon, hence francophone, hence much francophone immigrants, ie. Muslims.

Damn

Sclomo didn't get first post again, quit slacking Schlomo!.

Just waiting for the inevitable "it was not islam, this person was mentally ill"
Godverdomme, wanneer gaan die luie zandnegers is hier toeslaan? Blauwe ballen zeg ik je

swallow razer blades, my man

BELGIAN PM SAYS ATTACK CLEARLY LEANS TOWARDS TERRORISM
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/535828/knifeman-attacks-police-belgium

BELGIUM NO

Reddit is >>>>>that way>>>>>

Here's my Frenchgirl waifu

It's a reference to a well known cultural icon, you philistine.

Nope

DODEN DE FRANS

Thank you. Manjaws are fucking hideous.

Wie dit ook gemaakt is, van mij krijgt die vent een biertje!

Not even American, but clearly wherever you hail from doesn't teach statistics very well. That a nation's population is ~60% White says nothing of the genetic composition of the White population; in fact, a recent study found that the Whites in the U.S. are remarkably so:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter

Further:

dienekes.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/23andme-mega-study-on-different.html

So, only ~5% of White Americans have a tiny amount of Non-White admixture. That is extremely pure. Therefore, perhaps it isn't wise taking comfort in a false sense of greater racial purity than the Amerilards while sandniggers continue to burn down your nation.

If you had a gun you wouldn't use it because you come from a nation of faggots

United against degeneracy. Become true masculine

Just waiting for a news report to say that the perp has mental health issues and that he is not a terrorist or in anyway connected with ISIS. Then an article in the next few days demanding a government enquiry into why it's so easy for people to buy machetes. Then some new law to be put in place to make sure that virtually no one can buy a machete. Then for the attacker to be treated for mental illness and sent back into the community after just 3-5 years as he is just as much a victim as the cop critically ill with life changing injuries in hospital right now.

Fuck the police BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Is it a terrorist attack tho?

Im not apologizing for the mudskins, but when you say a terrorist attack, i usually think of 9/11 or Nice…

Yeah this sort of shit is completely normal, in fact it happened all the time during the heyday of the inquisition against poor jews and muslims. Just accept that this is the new normal goy.

Are new Breiviks just around the corner?

I'm somewhat surprised that no nationalists have taken a bat to a cuck journalist or politician yet.

Want some help?

Jo Cox was killed in Britain not two months ago.

this

I figured most if not all of us would know Dutrox. Even if you were annoyed by the pedowood threads surely you perused?

#banLethalEconomies

"Allahu Ackbar" was trending on twitter just a few minutes ago. Did twatter shut it down, or did it get bumped off naturally?

That's there secret. They always shut it down.

Does anyone know who the police officers are?
I hope they're alright.

If it isn't anti-white, it gets shoahed.

They were women playing police officer
Not saying that makes it ok but women shouldnt be any where near jobs like this

You just made all the Jews in this thread cry

Based user

Study shows whites being highly pure
But there's a massive factor there: Latinos are 60%+ white
While latinos are generally considered non-white obviously (except for criminal data in some states) it seems they are the fabled 60% meme
And latinos are a huge chunk of the population
Sad/hilarious to think rabid shitcanos cry for their land when they have few drops of real native blood, and some even have the quantity with nigga blood

Are you retarded?
America in total is 60% white, no one was talking about the genetic makeup of those "whites".

Fucking burgers moving the goalpost again

u wot, the make up of the nation being 60% white AND having a good bunch of the savages being 60% white is a joke itself, not a defence mechanism
Although i hardly believe there's no 80% white guy, or that would make him a latino?
One has to suspect about the study, then again it was made by kikes (Harvard)

God dammit.

pol, I want to share how you can anger-redpill normies on this, if they repeat the mantra "#notall". Begin with the question "How likely is an attack on you?" then proceed to ask if they think the "lower 80% of society IQ-wise" would also discern those idiots from the mass of so called normal migrant where you wouldn't expect such atrocities? The answer in 99% of all cases will be "of course not, the plebs can't differentiate". Then ask "Why on earth do you think you should decide for those others how policies should be decided, when you aren't even a target?!"

shit is going to be as common as nigger shootings over there in america

SUPER FUCKING PROGRESSIVE SMUG FACE

GUYS I WATCH THE FUNNY COMEDIAN MAN WHO OWNS RIGHT WINGERS

GODDAMN I AM SMART

the goat fuckers are getting more and more lazy, what the hell are they expecting, full social benefits without doing any work?

This. Yuuros have made their bed. The price they pay for the diversity god is slaughter in the streets, and they do so gleefully.

Jihading will continue until cuckery ceases.

This is what passes for professional journalism these days?

Is anyone else even surprised anymore? This shit is really getting normalized now. Europeans are like boiling frogs now.

This is nothing, here check THIS out

youtube.com/watch?v=SQAnYtxaJeU

We have the chimps running around in Germany non-stop with knives and the police is nowhere to be seen. You got to kill or drive over these vermin yourself, the state is a bunch of zionist traitors.

The day of the rope draws near for Merkel and her henchmen. So very, very near.

And if not, we'll get (((her))) ourselves.

The Sandpest must perish, along with the Joos.
Armageddon dawns.

=ISIS CONFIRMED==

archive.is/mz4xo

The same who perpetrate him as an invaluable example of non-muslim violence.

Grammar is classist these days.
Sorry, Grammar be classist.
Sorry again. Gramar racis!!!!!!!

How dare they use a gun on a proud man of color engaging in his unique cultural expression!

You first.

And, checked

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

'Cumskin' is a forced >>>/n/ meme

Just fuck off and get raped by Ahmed already, Hans.
Just because you see mulattoes all the time on our TV channels doesn't mean we are all brown you fucking retard.

standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160318_02190027

Brussels is most cucked and in the Flemish region but they speak French there and it's ran into the ground by Wallonians.

DOUBLE CONFIRM

archive.is/MPBEO

NARRATIVE SWITCH?

archive.is/U1IQ1

Silver lining of all these attacks: seeing all the very attractive policewomen in the background pics.

A lot of the male and female cops in Europe seem quite fit and photogenic. In America, I usually only see generic caveman-looking chad cops or morbidly obese ones.