Documentaries Thread

We request and discuss good dokinomentaries here

Other urls found in this thread:

p4p.arenabg.ch:1337/announce&tr=http://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
dailymotion.com/video/x1ft02j_pbs-the-shape-of-life-1-of-8-origins_tv
dailymotion.com/playlist/x2igjq_Rough-Science_rough-science-full-series/1#video=xxw6pr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7f73c18f5c80cdafc0ba5584919ba4d83abe880e&dn=Dennis%20Rodman's%20Big%20Bang%20In%20PyongYang%20(2015)%20YTS%20AG&tr=p4p.arenabg.ch:1337/announce&tr=http://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce

Not best but it's weird and quite entertaining.

I watched the Vice's version, the last thing they did before going full retard. Pretty neat, although nothing new after their North Korea trilogy.

Shape of life is pure kino, evolution through the evolution of worms etc
dailymotion.com/video/x1ft02j_pbs-the-shape-of-life-1-of-8-origins_tv
8 episodes

Vice, reported.
Police kill this guy.

(((documentaries)))

haha great post friend!

THANKS.

Pics?

Thanks, love this stuff.

Give me your skype 100 € for 10 minutes, no anal

A League of Ordinary Gentlemen, about professional bowling. Literally the only sport documentary that isn't garbage.

On topic but not appetising.

Not exactly a documentary, more like precursor to modern survivor shows, but with actually smart people doing real science shit. A bit like Primitive Technologies.

dailymotion.com/playlist/x2igjq_Rough-Science_rough-science-full-series/1#video=xxw6pr

How about Chicken People, a documentary about competitive chicken breeding.

I'm actually having a really hard time thinking of some good ones that aren't an obvious choice.

Alone in the Wilderness, about a dude in Alaska.

I saw a documentary recently, but I can't remember what it was about b or what it was called. I will see if I can remember.

Holla Forums the movie

Was it the song "Feels so Good" by Chuck Mangione?

bump

Auschwitz gas chambers

Nazi's NEED to watch this video it completely debunks their claims that the holocaust never happened. Inb4 BUT HE'S A JOOOOOO! IT DOESN'T COUNT!!

Anybody who is fed up of holocaust deniers lying but doesn't know how to refute them should watch it too, it will give you some brilliant talking points that the Nazi's will be unable to refute.

Niggers

A great insight into the mind of a female nigger as it crushes ice samples from Europa (the moon), which the crew was only able to obtain thanks to the collective effort of every single nation on planet Earth to build a one-time manned space exploration mission to every planet, Pluto and a comet while ground control can't do anything about it.
I still rage at the mere thought of a dumb nigger destroying priceless ice samples from fucking Europa to this very day, and I watched this "documentary" when it aired in 2004. That's 9 years of being angry at a fictional porch monkey.

Here's your (you), now run along, this thread actually has potential.

Why'd she crush the ice?

Because one of the crew died of cancer and she was a dumb nigger, that's why. A "petty" rebellion against round control to get back at them and some jungle logic, and boom, she's destroying the samples that lost crew member gave his life for.

Wait so is it a documentary or a sci-fi

I don't know how the people that write this shit delude themselves enough to think this is good in any way.

Saw Cropsey the other day. Didn't put me to sleep.

You wanna elaborate

Not that user, but it's about a real life boogieman, someone that an urban legend is based on. It's OK, a bit hokey at times.

Is Baraka and Samsara Documentaries?

The Hunt, Human planet and planet earth 2 were good.

Africa Addio is true kino

Is that Kojima

I don't know how you guys feel about world war 2 documentaries but the World at War documentary series is kino.

Are you just memeing or it's actually good

See for yourself

Are we including mockumentaries? Because if so, spinal tap and poughkeepsie tapes for sure. As for the real thing, restrepo and korengal.

No, this isn't reddit.

There's a series on goyflix called Road to Victory where this tour guide/WWII reenactor goes around france and talks about battles from D-Day up to the Battle of the Bulge. It's kind of hokey but they go out of their way to show the actual ground where things happened and you can tell the host has a genuine autistic passion for the subject matter. They also show more of the axis perspective than most stuff does, I think there's one part where they even interview a former fallschirmjäger.

Restrepo and Korengal are great, there's another movie with the same concept called Armadillo about a bunch of Danish soldiers in Afghanistan.

Interesting.

Disgusting propaganda, I just flagged the video for copyright infringement.

I've heard of it but not seen it, will check it out later.

Fuck you, Spinal Tap isn't remotely funny.

Planet Earth season 2 is pure kino.

It goes up to 11 m8

>>>/reddit/

A Goy Guide to World History is Essential.

*essential
Don't why I capitalized it.

Anymore good "nature n shit" documentaries?

Found the Jew.
t. gidf

Lol his voice.

Bump

He's genuine nice Jewish boy. You can trust what he has to say 99%.

He denies holohoax?

First it is not false flagging because fair-use doesn't exist in the EU.
The copyright flagging is well deserved.

They play dirty we should play dirtier.
Now GTFO Jew.

Davod Cole, Republican Party Animal, has recanted his views (Same with Eric traitor Hunt).
There is no good Jews, no good Muslims, no good niggers.

bump

He can recant all he wants, the video he made speaks for itself. It's not surprising he would recant with the amount of pressure he was under either. If you want someone to blame for that look towards the tribalistic kikes who spent years harrasing him.

He is a example of a good Jew and in a just society he wouldn't have been pressured into changing his opinion.

Here's a breddy gud documentary about Spartan society and history.

She is bias in some documentaries but she has nice tits.

Pretty much this.

Seconded

Also Atomic Cafe, and that one about Golden Gate Bridge jumpers

And Herzog stuff

I like her, she clearly admires Spartan society despite how cruel and "inhumane" it was. A lot of people are put off the Spartans when they learn how brutal they were. Never seen her in anything else.