The golden gun of Hermann Göring is up for auction

The golden gun of Hermann Göring is up for auction

Rock Island Auction Company in Illinois is putting the gold-plated semiautomatic pistol of Göring up for bid in September. The gun, a Walther PPK, has an estimated price of $250,000 to $400,000.

money.cnn.com/2016/08/05/news/goring-gun-auction/

Can we meme Trump into buying it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vf1II
youtu.be/vPOtnySowsc
freerepublic.com/focus/fr/638074/posts
bubbarountree.com/shotgun_hulls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MEME IT

send it to höcke

HE HAS A POWERFUL WEAPON

HE CHARGES A MILLION A SHOT

fit for the god emperor

So some super rich jew will buy it and destroy it, what else is new.

It's beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful.

I WANT IT

I actually got pissed for a few seconds realizing you're right.

It's a fucking work of art.

That's a piece of art. Serious question, if you owned this, would you ever fire it?

Holla Forums should crowd source the purchase and present it to the God Emperor as a gift.

Yes, on some special occasion as the cherry on top.

No, but I'd carry it around in a custom leather holster to show everyone what a pimp I am.

Holy hell, that looks beautiful as heck.

Don't be like the creature in pic related.

I really have to wonder the amount of time and effort to craft that. To not only set up the base, but then also add gold plating and those designs and detail all over it, while still making sure it was functional and could reliably be functional.

But that's fucking retarded.

No. I'd put it in a airtight glass container filled with Argon or Xenon, just to preserve it for the future generations.

Masterful craftsmanship.

Depends. Is the gun made entirely up of gold?

No.

If only the plating is gold, hell fucking yeah I would.

also if quads then Trump buys the gun to shoot hillary

ohh dog, reroll

checked, nice ID dubs btw
rerolling is for fags

FUCKING KEK

Checked and confirmed

+ THOSE ID DUBS BY KEK

God Goering was one gaudy motherfucker.

Oh fug :DDDDDD loogs like i god quadz again :DDDDDD

byoutiful

Does anyone know if this gun is a one-off custom, or was the design, minus presumably the gold-plating, something done in series production?

larger image

It's gorgeous and glorious you enourmous faggot. Plus, you know it has Jew bodies on it.

Goering is that guy who thinks he has good taste but doesnt.

>muh gold and ivory means its good

a 9 is an upside down 6 and vice-versa.
kek wills something here.

Youre meant to appreciate the craftsmanship thats gone into it you clod.

Oy vey don't you goyim know that Goring used that gun to shoot six million innocent Jews during the holocaust? I can't believe this antisemitism in this thread, that gun should be melted down and the gold used to pay back those who suffered during the Shoah.

yeah but
What a fucking traitor.

Get out

In a situation like that, i'd rather him have gun that doesn't jam.

Etch one on the bottom of the magazine, problem solved. 14 words on the 14 bullets within.

good luck with your meme round faggot

Anyone who would try to open would get gassed

It'll probably be bought up by that suspicious and mysterious Agentian who bought up all the third reich stuff at that other auction.

stay pleb

It's good for killing lice, and used to fumigate trains and dead bodies that may carry diseases. Wouldn't be very efficient for killing people.

Absolutely
A E S T H E T I C
10/10

If trump had the gun he would probably destroy it.

It's just a gold plated Walther PPK with ivory grips and lots of custom engraving.

Were the man's initials "AH"?

Hope Ian does a video on it

Frankly, I'd rather pass.

This tbqh fam

Goering seems pretty based.

W-why not just 9mm what purpose does 10mm serve?

Hello fellow Flik-kin.

It's 1 better :^)

A handgun is a weapon of last resort.
If you want someone dead, use a shotgun.
If they're too far away, use a rifle.
If you have nothing else, and they're coming right at you, use your sidearm.

And for the love of god, only use 9mm if you need something concealable.

The only good pistol calibre is 12ga

You suffocate before zyklon b poisons you.

Inb4 Jews demand it to be melted down and turned into a symbol of Satan because they claim this was made by all the gold teeth and wedding rings of the 6 billion.

Make sure to throw a jew in there for good measure

chicken nugget scoon

No.

Plating process is well know to induce metal weakness and fatigue. Which is NOT something your want in your guns.

Half of those rappers, dictators and Mexicans probably would end up with less fingers if they fired those golden guns.

Dubs if Jews buy it and melt it down.

archive.is/Vf1II (Daily Fail)
DA EBIL NAZIS

Trump didn't get rich by spending nearly half a million on shit like this

Only way he'd buy it was if it was at a charity auction

10mm gives you considerably more power (comparable to a .357), in a relatively normal sized handgun round.

Theres still better or comparable rounds like .357 sig or .40 super. 10mm is a bit of a meme round, but it's nothing to turn your nose at. The FBI made/adopted it (they got rid of it because females complained about the recoil) so it must at least be efficient at killing ayyys.

Just the thought of slaying reptillian bodies with a 10mm automatic FBI mp5 with an m16 style bolt hold open/release makes me fucking hard.

If it had been fired before, I would fire it once, and that is it.

They actually have a way better one on the same auction.

Himmler signed version of Sauer 38H (award gun for confirmed 100+ kills for sharpshooter).

We can't let some kike or shaboos goy buy and destroy/profit off of it.

inb4 they get bought by some lefty retard, and destroyed because muh ebil nazis.
Vid always related

It's one more!

upboat my comment you faggots. It should be pretty damn obvious which one it is.

lol that's only "concealed" if you're on his right side.

underrated post

My commie high school history teacher owns Göring's pajamas, I hope this gun ends up in the right hands.

That's not an idea to joke about.

Very few things beat the combination of stopping power and widespread availability of 12ga shells.

Plus if you use cut shells, you're talking about some serious stopping power.
For those of you not in the know, cut shells behave similarly to 5.56 when they change mediums.
Instead of tumbling, cut shells dump their entire load when they hit, which creates a massive wound channel and helps mitigate over penetration. You get a nice mix of strong penetration and extreme penetration at the cost of being unable to reload your spent shells.

messed up there.
I meant strong penetration and extreme expansion.

Modern day spear of Lohengrin. It must be returned to the Fatherland and given to one worthy of it.

It makes everything else more expensive.

Still better than diesel exhaust.

How do you like your dad's cock up your ass?

too bad the fatherland is nogunz ;-;

Someone pls buy it and protect it from the grubby jewish hands…

Too bad there's no one worthy in the fatherland ;-;

How are guns like that even engraved?

German exit fucking when?

it provides no tactical advantage, you know

It's a piece of art obviously. I'd never use something like that as a carry piece.

So… how was the guy?

As a Yoropoor all the media i've seen him on Talmud-vision when i still watched it made sure to portray him as a corrupt bastard and… well shit i think there was nothing but "he was a bad bad goy" going on on most "documentaries".

That video…

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

good work, ocelot.

Holy shit I haven't been this mad at liberal stupidity in a while

His fucking father's personal handgun

How does one become this evil.

For all sad words of tongue and pen
The saddest are these;
"Voltaire was right again."

No exceptions, dick.

Impressive, very nice.

If you were a billionaire like Donald Trump you'd fire it. It would be your every day carry.

Based 3rd Reich was so far ahead of the curve it's not even funny.

I know exactly what you meant

actually sub machine gun sten 9mm is great for clearing rooms.

just throw the sten in the room and watch it bounce around spraying 9mm here there every where!!

herman goring was 1/8 jew

you can shove your piss gun up your ass. i would melt it to get the gold out of it.

Best thing all morning.

But how doy prevent getting hit yourself, i.e. in case of thin walls?

I would shoot it with friends and family but only use the top of the line rounds and clean it after.

youtu.be/vPOtnySowsc

who bought it?

You guys know some rich kike is going to buy it with money extracted from goyim so he can gloat over it as a triumph of kikery, right?

There are plans for how to build your own homemade sten gun on /pdfs/ somwhere.

u wot

10mm rounds exist you autistic weaboo faggot.

In all seriousness there have been a lot of law enforcement officers that attest to the effectiveness of .40 cal/10mm. Personally I think once you get past 9mm you're pretty well off in terms of ability to kill/incapacitate. But 9 does have some advantages, namely it has good range which makes it quite useful for SMGs.

Uh, 10mm is a real caliber, dumbass. The FBI adopted it in the late 80's, then switched to .40 S&W (10mm is 10x25mm, .40 S&W is 10x21mm and derived from 10mm) because it had less recoil. The Bren Ten, first handgun in the caliber, was featured on Miami Vice. It's still a popular round and fires a heavy, .40-caliber bullet at .357 Magnum velocities.

The advantages of 9mm are low recoil and large magazine capacity; it gets shit for range compared to .38 Super, 9x23mm Winchester, 10mm Auto, 7.62x25mm Tokarev, 5.7x28mm FN, etc.

10mm kicks ass you retard.

The nazis were some stylish motherfuckers, but I gotta say, their custom guns were tacky as fuck. That's like Mexican drug-Lord tier.

Maybe once, but I would think too highly of it and its history to do it more then one time.

Doubt is was tacky before African warlords and Mexican cartels started doing it.

Wearing hats with suits was stylish in that time.

How much for his golden Morphine syrenge?

you really need to get out

Like every president after Woodrow, so far, he's pretty much the same boring sludge that American politics have been for the last century. Shit got pushed, and he never dared to stop it.

That weapon is not /fa/ though.

You cannot reload shotgun ammo, it's plastic and 1 time use. What the fuck is this, a video game to you?

1. See embedded vid related

2. "…Rev. Billy Graham openly voiced a belief that Jews control the American media, calling it a "stranglehold" during a 1972 conversation with President Richard Nixon, according to a tape of the Oval Office meeting released Thursday by the National Archives.

"This stranglehold has got to be broken or the country's going down the drain," the nation's best-known preacher declared as he agreed with a stream of bigoted Nixon comments about Jews and their perceived influence in American life.
"You believe that?" Nixon says after the "stranglehold" comment.
"Yes, sir," Graham says.
"Oh, boy," replies Nixon. "So do I. I can't ever say that but I believe it."
"No, but if you get elected a second time, then we might be able to do something," Graham replies

freerepublic.com/focus/fr/638074/posts

Wew, no wonder why /k/ is a shithole.

Are you retarded, /k/id?
bubbarountree.com/shotgun_hulls.html

You're a fucking idiot mate.
A fucking idiot.

YFW when you won't even make 400.000 in your entire life.

Tbh, the closest I get to that is my Judge. I can load .410 shells in it and it's good.

Tricky dick found out the hard way.