Convert To Paganism

STOP BEING CHRISTIAN

Christianity is a form of Judaism and is inherently anti-European Universalism.
Instead, become Pagan like your ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0r376MkZwLI
youtube.com/watch?v=PpsBojQ7HAk),
youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI).
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/role-playing-camping-trips-and-films-about-bears-inside-the-wild-world-of-varg-vikernes).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GET ON WELFARE

HAIL SATAN

Judaism is a form of Christianity from a spiritual point of view.
And Jesus railed on the Jews a lot so never mind them.
Nah. Just like some niggers can see the stupidity of other niggers

I'll pray for you brother, but never forget Christianity was the driving force behind european imperialism and in turn, the only reason you know of pagan is because of christian monks meticulously recording the history of druids and such.

If not, it would be very likely much information would be lost to us.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

That's pretty funny

but the pagan larpers got there shit handed to them anytime they fought Christians

stop

Fuck off Pagan fag. Varg is also an edgelord for children

Is that The Bishop's Chair at the Cathedral?

Norse pagans tend to be LARP-faggots who can't apreciate the fact that christianity is the reason their religion is still well known.
just be a spiritual who practices shinto or something

Listen up, you shit covered, twig-wearing, hut dwelling heathen: CHRISTIANITY IS A WESTERN RELIGION
Christianity was created by Constantine, out of the Hellenic cult of the Christos, to be the new state religion of Rome. Regardless, everything touching the Mediterranean, everything that ever flew the Roman eagle, every land that ever made statuary of the gods of Olympus, every people that sang using the 8-note musical scale and everything descended from the Renaissance is the West.

Christianity has been in Europe since its inception, and The West was founded by and molded by Christians.

Always the edgy hate against Christians, you commies never acknowledge Buddhists/hindus also have corruption /pedos etc. I live in England, you know how many attend pagan shit like Morris dancing or summer solstice fk all..

This exactly, I've been to Greece and the only non Orthodox Christians are edgy far leftitsts

incorrect, Jews are larpers. they speak a constructed language not real Hebrew.

vikings werent defending scandinavia, they didnt have a concept of scandinavia. before they knew about the rest of the world, they spend most of their time fighting other scandinavians, because they were tribal people loyal to their jarl, not loyal to a nation. its laughable to think they were defending anything when they went out of their way to raid defenseless monasteries and kidnap europeans to sell to arabs, and were converted largely of their own will, whether it be because they legitimately believed in it or because it was a strategic move

paganism is just as fake as other religions

Is that so?

Its faker, why the fuck hasn't Thor or Odin done something about everyone abandoning them?

user, first of all, I was talking about the Norse, as the post I replied to was talking about Scandinavia; the story associated with your picture took place in Germany. But nonetheless, assuming the story is true (to me, it seems very romanticised) it still was of their own will. He cut their tree down, and when Thor didn't kill him, the Germans (who thought he would have done so) figured that it must mean that Thor didn't exist, and converted.
You could have mentioned the massacre of 4000 Saxons and have had a point, but it still would be off-topic, as I was talking about the Norse.

everything is fake

even your post?

yes but even it being fake is fake

fug

your distinctions are gay

est

Calling yourself a pagan means you dont actually have a religion but just some vague idea of what your ancestors used to kind of be like. Tumblr teir plebs. Combine Hellenic Iliad with bhagavad gita and you have a religion.

Norse cucks have nothing but stories written by christians ROFL.

Believing in any god/s in the current year is for retards, as is being 100% atheistic.
The truly enlightened are spiritual, not religious. In this way, you can appreciate both Christianity and paganism, similar to how the Japanese follow both Shintoism (native faith) and Buddhism (foreign, but widely established faith) - seeing the religions which their ancestors believed in not as literally true, but at the same time understanding the value which it provided, and using it for inspiration, tradition and culture.

Lol, no. Also look at all this amazing artwork, I thought that God tier art was all inspired by "muh spaghetti monster". Explain.

Pantheism is the patrician religion of choice.

No, I didnt say that. I said calling yourself pagan, not Vedic, Hellenic, Buddhist etc means you have nothing but a vague conception of your ancestors spiritual philosphy.

The perfect example is the pictures you posted.

Pictures dont give you a philosophy or describe the purpose of life. Bhagvad Gita does but I hate the hindu side of it it turns me off. I started rereading Iliad recently and always loved Hellenic beauty and have chosen it as my religion.

I mentioned norsecucks because of the OP. Varg is a norsecuck who only has christian stories of his ancestors.

I just looked at your picture and the first line. My mistake.

Here is the Human History of Religious Struggle, all in a 15 second gif:

Varg is very simple minded. He likes simple and easy explanations but reality is much more complex.

For example, he might bring up the crusaders attacking Constantinople as an example of treacherous Christians but watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=0r376MkZwLI

and realise how complicated these things are. I claim no authority or special knowledge of anything, just a recognition that there are so many things to consider and I don't know anything really, and I am sure Varg knows even less based on the simple rubbish he comes out with.

I also remember one video he did that had several slides of bad things Christians did at the start and almost all of it was factually incorrect, but it wasn't even complicated. One of them was about the statue of Zeus at Olympia IIRC. He claimed Christians had destroyed it. The truth of it is that we don't know what happened to it. He knows that his followers will not bother to go check though because they are just a bunch of stupid teenagers given easy answers by this simpleton, and who now think they have some great hidden truth that is the only way to live and everyone else is retarded or evil.

Varg's entire philosophy is to justify what his own life choices to himself, and get validated for it when his subscribers agree with him.
e.g. Varg marries a French woman when he is Norwegian, and… "Ethnonationalism is dead," (youtube.com/watch?v=PpsBojQ7HAk), Varg is spending his entire life procreating and having as many children as possible, (giving him tax exempt status), and…"go on welfare and have as many kids as possible," (youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI). Varg advocats that men wait until they are much older to then take a young wife and start a family, and what do you know, at 36 years old or so, after being released from prison, he meets his wife, who was graduating high school (noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/role-playing-camping-trips-and-films-about-bears-inside-the-wild-world-of-varg-vikernes).
Basically, Varg wants you to make all the same decisions he has made in his life because it will validate his own experiences.

we wuz kangz n shieet

Red heads make me want to believe in the possibility that god exists.

theres no god, u fuckin faggot

Lel

This filthy, protestant, plebeian supernigger? Top fucking kek!

I think Paganism and the old Gods are cool n all, but Jesus died for our sins. Let's give up the act, boys

he came back to life 3 days later though and has been lazing around in heaven 2000 years since, so i think he got the better end of the deal tbh

Didn't he make a video a while back where he said that redheads were mongrels or am I mistaken?

Why do paganfags never read their own history?
Pics related.

Varg is the shabbost goy ever, he killed christianity in sweden and now that country is a den of faggots raped y muslims.

Who gives a shit about le jewish cumspiracy? The REAL problem is that fag killed a better musician than him.

no

Civilization.

Nice try

that is the most fake shit I have ever seen, he hated communism and the retarded commies were so butt hurt that they tried to kill him by burning down the building he and a few others were staying in. He hated marxism as it was growing in the Wiemar Republic at the time, it was a cesspool of homosexuality and prostitution and we all know communists are the worst of people.

He was also a roman catholic, not protestant.
I took the bait so others won't have to

Actually he asked a catholic bishop before drilling his niece.

One can hate -both- Capitalism & Communism, which
both benefit (((them)))

I shiggy diggy

that's speculation, there's no evidence that he did the do with his half-niece.

I believe Hitler was wrong in terms of his wording, Capitalism is a great system that doesn't lead to death to literal multi-millions, at most just a bunch of over-weights and screeching retards.
I'm not perfect when it comes to economics, i'm certain anyone can prove me wrong easily.

The point was the catholic thing.

I will have your head.

WE WUZ ALIUMS N SHIIIIET

God isn't real

TOP FUCKIN KEK

Christianity = Judaism = Islam
Utopia cannot be achieved because these existed.

Christianity is not the opposite of Judaism. It's the slightly more handsome brother. The opposite of Judaism is paganism or atheism.

the jew smiles as the europeans infight about religion

all those posts who care about which religion evolved from which religion
kek, i guess people still care

Nigga, if you want a real universal European religion, just like worship Reitia my man.

There is only one god, and she's black.

That's not how it works.
History and stories are secondary (although the foray of Christianity into Europe, which split Christianity up into 6million pieces had a lot of them hammered into it).

Paganism is the default of all the people on earth.
Memory wipe everyone and remove all traces of religion but not the capacity for it and you'll get your sun gods, thunder gods and co again, REAL QUICK.

But yeah, there is virtually nothing, except maybe the passion of christ itself, that Christians like that isn't pagan.

That's because Christians mistake filling a mold (christianity pouring into Europe) with "conquering" or "adopting" the mold.

But most Christians who are totall anti pagan are usually from America, the place that is currently the most jewed of them all, and very "orthodox" (but not in the way of European orthodox, because that too is steeped in paganism).
I'm surprised they're allowed things like halloween.

They have very few customs, like hanging up "may wreathes", jumping over the "may fire", "Saint" Martin, etc. Saint Bridget celebrations, and many things of that kind.

Unlike Europe, where not a single place doesn't celebrate something pagan, even with a little crucified jew on the wall.

But yeah.
Christians, especially American ones, are very tragic, because they don't seem to understand two VERY simple truths.

1.) If you get divided into a million pieces (denominations) then you did not conquer. It's divide and conquer, not conquer and get divided.
2. And this is the most important) Jesus and Yahweh are both jewish. That's all there is to it. Doesn't matter if you watched march to zion or read 100 papers on how we wuz Isrealites.

Point 2 is the direct cause for point 1.
I'm sorry to all the Burger christians who think otherwise.
You grew up in a clean jewed slate, you have a very young country of zero christian significance.
Puffing your chest is laughable in that regard, especially when talking about Europe.

I would be surprised if anyone in Europe spent more than a passing thought, if at all, about the state of Christianity in the states.
Which could get vaporized by space aliens and Christianity would still be 100% intact.
Well, save for mormonism, but that's retarded on a whole new level.

*tips fedora*