I told him I wanted to have white children

> I told him I wanted to have white children
> I never told him it was Chad's children

dafuq

and this is why I wish we could throw away 3DPD like the trash they are.

oldfag

people like you will die on the day of the rope, most white men should be fighting the brown immigration or conquering other lands… white pussy is for white alphas only

you do know you are fighting and giving reverence for the loyalty of mercenaries, right?
Just keep your white 3DPD around long enough to have your children, then kick them out, and treat them as livestock while they are incubating your children.
You want the white race to propagate? Stop treating 3DPD like people.

I beg to differ. Fight me, white boi!

Not an animefag but well said

forgot pic

Enjoy your AIDS.

Enjoy your celibacy, white boi

they only start fucking shilling when the kids that can be influenced get on, holy shit

Reported

too all the kids with plastic brain

only a beta loser would take that webm seriously XD

You're a giant faggot and you need to kill yourself
no you faggot

It's a sad day for mr nig

:^) >>>/tumblr/

Tell me the songs in this webm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That's the most bluepilled thing I've seen in a while. I won't attempt to debunk something we redpilled oldfags already did (lurk moar), but I will point out that the video and audio don't match.

The audio is about a perspective on subversion, while the video is propaganda on the some of the flaws of the time. Funny how in all this video, you never posted how for the first time in human history, absolute poverty is below 10%.

ok i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

go to Holla Forums, no one is going to post evidence about 3 million illegals voting because it was already posted

watch this if you're an uneducated little shit

Holla Forums is for echochamber niggers, its fine here.
my redpills wont be lost in the sea of faggotry

The shills have no moral decency. They will do anything to get their next paycheck.

It's a perfect time for us to pollinate aswell, all the soft minds of kids can still be influenced, once their past a certain point in their life. They won't be going back. If you stick the redpills to them now, they will never forget.

take your dubs back to >>>/kennedi/

chad's cock >> white nationalists

more?

sweet child o mine, guns n roses

in the end of the day, how many of you are Alpha and how many of you will breed?
i always grab my head when i see some Holla Forumstard willing to fight and die in order for Chad and Stacie to breed, the very same people who rejected him and still do.

why? why would you do that?.
are you so desperate for approval that you're willing to die for it?.

It's pretty simple: we just hate shitskins more.

so its just about your feels then.

kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek